Incredible Changes
Chapter 99: Spring Break Mission – Under The Covers

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 99: Spring Break Mission – Under The Covers - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

So what do I do now? I am at a table with a four drunk girls and one that just puked her brains out?

I did what made the most sense to me. I was still starved, so I ate my burger and then went to get another one with some hot fries. Back at the table I moved all of the beer and cider stuff off the table. I made sure all of us had glasses of ice water now. By the time I felt full, I had helped all five girls get to the bathroom at least once. Two of the girls were wearing very provocative one-piece suits. They definitely showed more than a bikini would allow. Unfortunately for them their suits were a complete bitch for the girls to get out of even when they were sober. That ended up meaning they were a nightmare for me to help get stripped off them so they could pee and even worse to get back into with them trying to help me. It definitely would have been a lot easier if both didn’t have huge tits that were just not made to fit in their suits. Image a sports bra two sizes too small with the middle and sides cut out. What little was left of the sports bra was held together by a bungee strap at the top and bottom. Their bungee strap would be fully stretched on Lodi’s size 0 body. They weren’t anywhere close to a size 0.

“I don’t know about you Darren, but I am really sleepy now,” Lodi said and the other girls agreed.

Wow, I am pretty sleepy all of the sudden too.

I sort of chuckled as I said, “We are getting so old. Now we want to go take a nap.”

They laughed too, but I’m not sure if it was what I said or they were still drunk enough that anything sounding like a joke would be funny to them.

“Well I’m going to take a nap then,” Lodi said as she got up a little unsteadily.

The other girls weren’t much better so I joked, “So now we all do a group drunken shuffle back to our rooms then.”

“Nope,” Loren said. “We would all catch hell if any of us was seen staggering about drunk. Lodi has a room upstairs in this building. We are all going up to her room for a nap.”

“Ok. I will help you all get there before going off to my room to get a nap too,” I told them.

Loren grabbed on my arm and stated, “You didn’t listen very well Darren. We are all going to Lodi’s room. It has a huge bed and lots of couches. Do you know the shit we will get from your cousin’s friends when they get here if they found out we all got shitfaced together and then let you go back to your room. The goons are already making their reports about you being cool in the bathroom with all of us. None of us could stop you from fucking us like we all want. I already saw my dad knows you were at the bathing suit store this morning. I saw him tell one of those snotty bitch’s dad that you were cool and he doesn’t even know that is the case at all.”

“I bet it was more that he saw me shopping with Camden and Bambi,” I joked.

One of the other girls said, “Darren. You are on, what you call it in America, bonus list. No. Good boy list. Yes? No watch list?”

Loren translated to say that I had a stack of brownie points and pretty much was deemed cool to be with any girls I wanted without anyone watching to be sure that I didn’t do something I shouldn’t. In some cases I was trusted more than their own brother’s.

Ok so we go take a nap together. I don’t care, I’m just getting really sleepy and don’t want to use the place in my head to give me all the energy I need to be fully awake again. Not like I’m going to turn down girls inviting me to sleep in bed with them when they insist.

We still did a bit of a drunken shuffle out of the restaurant and down to the elevator that went up to Lodi’s floor. When we got up there we didn’t have to go far to get to the private door to her room. Inside I was just amazed. Loren had way understated Lodi’s room. The best I could compare it to was what they showed in movies for where the harems slept.

In the middle was a huge bed that had to be fifteen feet wide and twenty long. All around it were these huge cushions that came up a bit taller than the bed like bumpers to keep you from falling out. Along every wall was a mixture of small tables with lamps on them, deep couches covered with pillows and long tables that had both lamps and bowls of various things to eat. I saw all sorts of fresh fruits, cheeses, breads, wines, chocolates, pastries, meats and stuff I couldn’t even guess about.

Her bathroom was equally opulent. Instead of a regular tub she had a small pool about three feet deep. Then there was a shower big enough for ten large adults, seven golden toilets, three bidets and more towels than I had seen anywhere but the big towel outlet on the edge of town. Bowls on the small counters around the walls had powders, bath salts, lotions, shampoos, conditioners and everything they could possibly need to make their hair pretty.

Once we were all in the bathroom Lodi stripped and then stripped me. Of course the two huge breasted girls needed help getting out of their suits, again. When everyone was naked we headed into a side room. This was a much better shower than the one out in the main part of the bathroom. The only place that didn’t have water spraying out towards us was the floor. I soon found there was a special method to the madness of this shower setup.

First we moved around the left side and got sprayed all over by the warm jets of water. When we got to the back, there were buttons to push that would turn off the overhead sprays and let the water be adjusted to just cover our bodies as we washed our hair. The girls were sleepy enough that they didn’t want to do any more washing right now other than getting the smell of barf and chlorine off them. As we went around the right side there was an area where the spray turned into a very fine, high pressure mist that enveloped the area in steam without washing us off as we soaped each other up. There wasn’t any discussion about it. We got our hands soapy and started washing any exposed skin near us. I knew all of the girls smiled at me when they put my hands on their breasts as they took turns soaping my dick. It wasn’t so much sexual as exploratory. Why else would I only be able to get half hard when they rubbed me and go limp as soon as they let go?

Once we had a final rinse on the way out, we all wrapped up in these huge fluffy towels. At some point when we were in the shower, someone had come through to pick up the bathing suits. They were on something that was blowing warm air over them. I reached for my trunks, since they were already dry, only to find them soaking wet again.

Loren giggled as she explained, “No one wants to smell like the pool after they went to so much trouble to get the pool smell off of their bodies and out of their hair. While we showered, the staff came in to hand wash our suits with a special soap that makes them smell like new without fading them. Our suits are then slowly dried using warm air passing over various herbs, spices and oils that make them feel very nice to put back on later. It isn’t like we are going to be wearing anything to take a nap anyway. If you didn’t do us when we were drunk then you lost your chance until we wake up.”

Five girls telling me we are all going to take a nap, naked, in Lodi’s room. Yeah like I am going to argue. Plus I’m about to fall asleep standing up.

Just as if we had done it all of our lives, we slid into the bed naked and squirmed around until we were comfortable. I found out that the two girls with huge breasts couldn’t even tell any of us their first names. We could be naked, fuck, and do anything else we wanted; they just couldn’t tell us their names. Then there was the one last girl who had been almost completely quiet all day. She only spoke softly even when she did spead. Lodi insisted that since it was her room that she be on one side of me. Loren said she was still way too sore to have that kind of temptation. The two girls with heavy accents finally said they were only into each other right now. Maybe they would see about later if things got interesting.

When Lodi said she was still pretty queasy the quiet girl pulled onto me so I was facing her. Very softly she rubbed my dick sort of hard and then spooned with me so my dick went in that gap between her legs. Of course my hand was pulled down to one of her little tennis ball sized breasts. She started rubbing my fingers around on her nipple, but stopped as she dozed off. I didn’t last much longer than her.

I don’t know how long we slept, but I woke with the quiet girl on top of me with my boner pushed up along the very hot and wet valley of her pussy. I tried twice to reposition, but she would have none of it. The angle had me straight up between her lips with the head pushing against the skin between her vagina and butthole.

Might as well rub her butt then if I am going to be stuck like this and not get to play hide the sausage.

As soon as my hands gently rubbed down her back and over her soft firm butt, she lifted up so her clit pushed against the bottom of my dick. She slid her clit up and down along my dick until I felt a surge of hot juice from her pussy.

I started to feel a tickle in my head that made me curious what was going on. Closing my eyes I looked at the area where I felt the tickle to see that there was energy going from her head to mine.

Interesting, but what are the other two streams of energy trying to do to me?

I followed the two other streams back to their source and got a big surprise. She was a triplet and was linked up to her sisters. One girl was using her fingers and the other had a long vibrator. As the hips of the girl riding me started to move against my dick I saw the other two mirroring her moves exactly. They kept going until one of them came, causing the other two to have a small quick cum of their own. When I opened my eyes I felt the tickle in my head get really strong. She was looking right into my eyes.

Cautiously I told my shield to let me hear and feel the triplets link, but not in any way that would let them know I could. As she came again I could feel that it was from the other two getting off, not this girl. They continued for a while and my dick really started leaking pre-cum. I knew she was getting frustrated when she changed how she was pushing on my dick. Instead of just sliding up and down, she would bend my dick backward so her clit slid along it. While it sort of hurt, it felt nice at the same time. When she came on her own, the other two really got a big blast of energy. I could feel them cum hard. Slowly the link between them changed to be more of the normal, well-being sensor type link between twins and triplets. All that made her do was to push her energy harder at me as she tried to get into my head.

I send a blast of the orgasmic energy to her that caused her brain to make her cum hard. When it hit she pushed my dick straight along her pussy like she had it when I woke up. It was bathed it in her hot pussy juices. She was drained of energy now and laid mostly still on top of me. I could feel her still working to push herself into my mind.

Wait, they are telepaths! She has no clue about me. Oh this is going to be fun.

Shifting around so that her ear was right next to my lips I whispered, “I really should do something nasty to your limp, naked body for your complete lack of manners.”

“You are hard. I am horny. We are both naked. What manners,” she whispered back.

Reaching out to her two sisters I found the color of energy required to trick the places in their brains to trigger all three to have the biggest, hardest, and longest orgasms of their lives. I let as much as their brains could handle go surging in hard over their shared link. I kept it flowing between the three until they were out of the good energy they needed to physically be able to cum again. More than once this girl’s orgasmic flopping around pushed the head of my dick up against her cherry. I wouldn’t let her muscles work when she tried to get me deeper inside her.

“Now are you going to play stupid some more? You know they both want to yell into your mind right now, but don’t have the energy,” I told her as the tickle on my brain got as strong as it was before.

Looking around at the energy in the other girls I could tell they were fully rested, but she had done something to keep them asleep. Same for the four men “observing” our sleeping activities.

“I already said what you keep trying to do is rude. You really should ask permission first,” I told her.

She gave me a head tilted, curious look before laying back down to whisper, “Please Darren? I hate speaking.”

Still not allowing her into my head, specifically, I monitored what she was sending to me without it actually getting through the shield. I joined myself to her private link with her sisters.

“All three of you need to know that I am very new to this. There are many much older than me who are very experienced with this and extremely strong. I have done nothing to harm any of you because you haven’t been a threat. I hope you liked the little gift I shared with three of you. I like being nice so much better than the alternative. Now if you two would kindly tell your sister to stop trying to take over my mind for whatever she has planned for me, I can go back to trying to know her a little bit better. If not, well I can take your little annoying talent away easily enough. Now I am going to drop off your link while you talk.”

I did drop, but monitored the energy going back and forth. I could sense their emotions. The girl with my dick still pushed into the folds of her wet pussy was quickly getting angry. I saw it when she blocked them out to focus all of her energy on trying to get into my head. I let her try as hard as she wanted for a few minutes while I tracked down the part of her brain that linked her to her sisters. It would only take pushing in a bit of the opposite energy to make her stop blocking them out.

When I found the active part of her brain she was using to try to get past my shield, it showed me that she had a really large amount of stored energy for what she was trying to do, but was still too inexperienced to tap into it fully. I just kept smiling at her as she tried her hardest. Finally I reached into her head, with the place in my head, to grab all of her stored energy. I converted some of it to remove the block she placed to keep her sisters out. I reconnected her sisters to their triplet link right as I put my hand on her head closest to where the rest of the energy was stored. I pulled it all out of her in one shot.

Over the triplet link I saw her pulling in energy from each sister, but I just pulled that right out of the link as soon as she felt it touch her brain. All three of them had now depleted the energy they used to get into people’s minds. I heard the girl lying on top of me scream out “NO!” over the link to her sisters. All three felt the loss of their telepathy.

I linked individually to all three and asked them through the link, “Are you little girls done playing around yet?”

I felt another surge or some different form of energy on their link that the girl on top of me now focused against me. I just sucked that energy out of her too. Three more different attacks happened and all three times I drained them of all of their energy.

“Ok. Time to turn off the party line. We don’t seem to be getting anywhere here,” I told them individually.

I used some good energy their bodies didn’t use to create a small shield around the part of their brains that allows them to link to each other. The sense of loss I felt must had been akin to two of them dying.

The girl on top of me was crying and shaking now. All of the other girls were begging to stir, but I had seen what this girl had done to them, even if I didn’t understand how it worked. I pushed that color of energy into everyone to create reinforce the bubbles in their heads which had kept them asleep and had the place in my head keep it charged up for now.

Knowing now that she didn’t have any energy to even try to do something with me now, I linked directly into the place in her head she had been using to try to drill into my brain.

“Are you going to behave now,” I asked her in her head.

She moved to get my dick lined up to use it to take her virginity as she thought, “Yes, Master. My virginity is yours master.”

Before she even moved down I lifted her up so that my dick slapped my stomach and then laid her back on top of me.

“Jeez you really are into your powers and so wrong about what you think it means for me to have bested the three of you,” I told her. “We both knew you couldn’t do to me what you do to everyone else. I thought you wanted to talk mentally. Instead you tried to attack me. You didn’t even try to ask if I wanted to let you in or not. I’m not your master, but I would like to be your friend. If you want, I can take your virginity first and then that of your two sisters. Or we can suck, stroke or let you grind against my dick like you were doing before, if that is what you want. All I want to know is if you can at least talk to me nicely without trying to get in my head?”

I knew she felt what I had done to her sisters and that made her really start thinking things through.

Finally she thought, “You really aren’t here to enslave us as your special weapons to control the richest and most powerful in the world? They told us a boy was already here to do that to us.”

Damn it David! You have to be more careful. You found something out about them that could put them in danger, but now you are in danger too. Think! What can you do now?

I took a more direct approach to the bit of a shield she has used to block the other’s minds to make them stay asleep. First I guessed how much energy the other girls had gotten back through the force fields and then pulled all but that amount of energy out of the triplets. When I pushed the limp girl up and bit the hell out of her still rock hard nipple, she didn’t even squirm. As another test I went over to where there were some candles bigger around than my dick, and then some. I used her pussy juice to get it slippery and then forced as much into her tight ass as I could get. Still not a squirm from her, nothing over the triplet link either. Her brain didn’t really even notice the pain. Satisfied she was good and out, I went to get a different candle that was smaller around than my dick but about the size of her middle finger. I moved some girls around on the bed to here I could get the candle pushed up inside her about nine inches with just the larger ring at the bottom sticking out. I had her on her stomach over a pillow with her hands both down between her legs.

Damn it, this has me rock hard. Am I getting off on being able to have power over her?

Still not satisfied, I went back to get a bigger candle I pushed into her butt. I pushed my dick against her asshole, squeezed out a few drops of precum, and pushed my dick all the way into her. I ass fucked her until I was about to cum, but stopped to only squirt in some pre-cum. Then I pulled out and replaced my dick with the candle. The whole damn thing was up in her ass. I even used my dick to push hard against it to make sure it was up in there so far that her butthole closed up to keep it inside her.

If I had a camera I was sure I could blackmail her to do anything I wanted. Instead I went to get hers. Somehow I was able to just know her password. I put it in airplane mode, turned off the GPS and backed up the time seventeen minutes.

Now what David? No way will she believe she did that to herself will she? She and her sisters need to learn a lesson though.

As I was thinking what to do the place in my head zoomed me to a room where I was watching a squiggly lines moving in really odd ways. After a few seconds the squiggly lines were gone and I had a view to the woman without anything showing between us. The woman in the same position as this girl and using a big dildo to fuck herself. When I realized it I was looking at the energy going from her hand to her brain and back down to the muscles the woman was using to fuck herself with the dildo.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.