Incredible Changes
Chapter 87: Jailhouse Boos.

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87: Jailhouse Boos. - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

How far away is this juvenile detention center? We are almost on the other side of town.

When we arrived it was pretty obvious why they built the kid jail on this side of town. This was where the majority of their inmates lived when not in jail. On one side of the twenty foot high loops of razor wire toped fences was a group of twenty story tall free government housing projects. At the back were the ones were the section eight ones where the government paid most of the rent. On the right was the health department, Social Security office, a liquor store, payday pawn shop and two check cashing places. Across the street was the nail salon, Mexican run Chinese buffet, a regular pawn shop and Howard’s Apothecary. The banner sign board said that Howards accepted both Medicare and Obama Care.

Once inside the kid jail the cops that did the booking thought the warrant was a joke too. They were given both of my IDs as proof I was who they said. One even pulled up my ID on their computer to be sure it matched the one I gave them.

The kid jail cop, Officer Barnes, was about to take off the cuffs when the cop that arrested me told him to wait until I was inside their holding area first. The cop didn’t want to be blamed if I got loose and started killing everyone. Officer Barnes looked between the cop and me a few times before he took off the cuffs right where I was standing.

“Look officer. You may deal with hardened mass murders and violent criminals every single day. I work with children. I doubt if this Jones boy could even manage to push a double-edged razor sharp knife into someone unless they were already unconscious. You did your job, now take your cuffs and go arrest some scrawny little tween girl for stealing some soda from McDonalds.”

Keep it together David. Busting out laughing would set that cop off.

To me the kid cop said, “Come on David.”

I was taken right past the holding cells, down the hall and into an office that had a lot of desks. Some had kids handcuffed to chairs beside desks with cops doing paperwork. All of the chairs were bolted to the floor. He walked me right past all of them to take me into a smaller office with just a few desks. I was told to sit in one of the chairs while he went off into another office inside this one. That one only had two desks and the big windows looked out over where kids were cuffed to chairs.

“Hal,” Officer Barnes said to someone I couldn’t see in the office he went into. “You aren’t going to believe this. Ok, maybe you will. Still it is unbelievable to me. Remember the video everyone was showing that had that big SOB trying to punch some little kid. The one where the kid twisted away at just the right time causing that big SOB to break his hand on the lockers?”

Whoever this Hal person was answered back, “You know that really happened today across town at one of the high schools don’t you? It wasn’t one of the fake YouTube videos.”

“I just found out. That is why I came in here,” Officer Barnes said. “They just brought in the kid. He is charged with felony aggravated battery and aggravated assault.”

Hal just snorted and said, “That was quick. School didn’t even wait for the morning to start covering their asses. Want to make sure that kid gets the full treatment and then throw him in with the gang bangers. That will show them how tough he is. I will be sure the infirmary has him flagged to get nothing stronger than two baby aspirin for his pain. Bureaucrats! I watched both videos over a dozen times each. If that scrawny kid hadn’t moved out of the way he would have some serious internal injuries at a minimum.”

“Hal as much as I would really love nothing better than to do that to the big SOB too, I can’t.” Officer Barnes replied.

“I don’t get it? We have been friends a long time. You were that scrawny kid getting punched by SOBs a couple of times a day,” Hal replied.

Officer Barnes just said, “I know. If that SOB was in my chair right now, I would do it too. That is the fucking unbelievable part. I don’t have him, I have the little runt he was trying to punch. Kid can’t be a hundred pounds. My sister’s nine year old daughter has more muscle than this kid. He would be lucky if he got peach fuzz over his lip before he turned eighteen. Just look at the charge sheets.”

They talked low enough that I couldn’t hear them for a long time other than some occasional swearing in disbelief. I managed to catch enough of a conversation to know they were on a conference call with someone talking about my being arrested. Sometime later they closed the office door.

Oh shit. That is not a good sign.

I looked out the door at the bigger area where kids were being brought in after they were arrested. Whether it was to make sure the cops could see the door to the holding cells and hallway outside or what, their desks were facing so their backs were to me. That had the chairs for the criminals all turned to have them facing me.

I had always assumed that most of the criminals they brought in here were ones like I saw on TV, just kids instead of adults. I mean they did have a bunch of rough looking, tattooed guys and a few rough looking girls. What I hadn’t expected was seeing them bringing in some really cute and innocent looking girls. The one I could see the best had been wrapped up in a blanket. When they handcuffed her to the chair I saw why. She was wearing a gauzy button up shirt that was pulled tight to her chest. I could see her large tits showing through as clearly as if she wasn’t wearing anything. Underneath she was wearing a micro-mini skirt. That was all she was wearing. She may have been shaved bald, but seeing the sperm leaking from her worn out, gaping open pussy showed she wasn’t a little girl as she tried to make herself appear.

Three more were brought in that looked just as innocent. They were all dressed nicely in either a shirt with a long skirt or a dress. I saw one girl that looked every bit to me as innocent as a virgin who have been kept isolated from the world her entire life. That was until she put her outside leg over the arm of the chair and scouted around as she used her free hand to pull her dress completely out from under her. She just leaned back to boldly start rubbing her pussy as she told the cop he could have her as much as he wanted if he would just let her go. I couldn’t see the cop, but I suspect he has seen this more than enough times to just ignore her.

Of the kids I watched as I waited, the biggest shock was seeing two girls being brought in that looked like what mom would call feral. Both were covered in blood and doing their hardest to get at each other. The reason I was shocked was because both were dressed up in painted on designer jeans and shirts I heard the really rich girls at school say cost them more than three months of their allowance to buy. They also wore what looked to be really large, genuine diamonds in their earrings and gold necklaces. Each had bruises, busted lips and plenty of scratches on their faces that were still oozing blood. One had her shirt torn open down to her pants, showing off her lacy black bra. The other girl’s bra was no longer able to do anything to support her exposed orange sized breast or hide it from anyone that looked.

I was snapped out of my voyeurism by Officer Barnes, and the man I guess was Hal, coming over to the desk,

“David this is Captain Hal Lewis,” Officer Barnes said. “He is going to be handling everything from here on out. Good luck kid.”

I watched Officer Barnes walk out, stop to talk to the various cops as he enjoyed the views the three different girls were giving, and then went back out the way we had come in.

Captain Lewis pulled over a chair and sat in front of me.

After taking a few seconds he told me, “Look kid, I saw the videos already. Evidently the boy that tried to hit you has parents with connections to some very important people. No matter who I explained this travesty to, they all said it was above their pay grade and couldn’t touch it. Even a representative for the governor was told he was staying completely hands off this hot potato. I know it wasn’t someone at the Federal level or we would have the FBI here taking you away instead of you resting your ass in that chair. Honestly kid, I remember being you when I was in grade school. We both know that you could hit the sickest, skin and bones girl in your high school without leaving so much as a bruise while she could easily kick your ass. They might be able to pull some sort of crap to say you were a master martial artist and somehow pulled his hand from beside him to slam it into the wall. They could try to say that, but they would laughed out of the courtroom. My best guess is that they found the one moron who couldn’t clearly see you pushing back off his hand to get out of the way of that punch. We have a high-definition laser based video projector that displays on a wall sixteen feet wide by eleven tall. There wasn’t a single bit of pixilation as we viewed the HD video taken right over the cretin’s right shoulder.”

While he talked, one of the two rich looking girls had managed to get free of her cuffs, jumped up on a desk and lunged at the other girl. Captain Lewis had to rush out to help pull them apart. When I could finally see the girl that had been attacked, there wasn’t anything left of her shirt but tattered strips. Her bra was down around the handcuffs holding her to the chair. She definitely had a fresh pair of bleeding scratches over her left breast.

The girl that had jumped at her was going completely wild trying to get free. The first cop that managed to get a hand on her found himself holding her shirt. She reminded me a lot of that cat that had been scared into the box of trash and balloons at a birthday party when I was younger. This girl could twist and turn to slip from their grasp like she was greased. Captain Lewis managed to get close enough to grab onto the waistband of her painted on designer jeans. That only stopped her long enough to pop the snap and tug down the zipper. She kicked free of them before Captain Lewis could grab her around the waist. I didn’t have a good look at how it happened, but the few quick glimpses I caught looked like she purposefully pushed then jeans down off her hips to get free of them. Her black thong was kicked off to the side as she jumped up onto another desk. I did get enough of a look to see that she had a thin landing strip of pubic hair and her tits had enough sag to them now that they bounced a lot as she jumped around.

She was about a foot away from the girl she had been attacking when I saw her head get snapped back. It looked like pretty much like the funny videos where someone runs full on into a pipe or board right at the height of their forehead. Her brain hadn’t even had enough time to wonder what the hell just happened before I heard the unmistakable sound of a stun stick crackling. Once didn’t seem be enough and the girl was popped twice more by a big female cop. She just picked the now limp girl up and dumped her in chair beside the desk right outside this office. With more speed than I would have thought this woman could move, she had the girl’s wrists, forearms, ankles and calves just above the knees zip-tied into the chair.

“Now don’t more your bare ass one inch off that chair missy,” the female cop told her sternly before pressing something under the chair that allowed her to turn it around to make the girl face everyone in the room. “You wanted to be a star, well there you go. Now everyone can take a good look. I have other problems to go deal with right now. Just go right on ahead enjoying your fifteen minutes, or so, of fame. The next shift comes in at midnight. They can deal with you then if I don’t get around to it.”

That is brutal. It isn’t even ten yet.

To push her point home the female cop went over to the two girls, which I am pretty sure were child prostitutes, zip-tied their ankles and free hands to the chairs before tossing a blanket over them. The other rich girl had her scratches cleaned up by the female cop before the cop tried to get the girl’s bra back on.

Captain Lewis came back in to say, “Welcome to business as usual. I think you are the only kid I have ever had in here that was clearly innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt and still I had to process in as a criminal. Fortunately Officer Barnes not only vouched for you being a good kid, but one he would let his daughter take to bed if she wanted to sleep with you. That says more to me than anything else. He had a very serious man to man discussion with a boy that kissed her on the cheek after the Christmas Dance. Hang in there a bit more. I need to pull a few strings and yank even more chains. Enjoy the zoo. Shows every five minutes.”

Ok so it took twelve minutes before the next show.

Captain Lewis hadn’t come back out of his office when the craziness resumed. The still dressed one of the two fighting rich girls was damn good at playing the cop processing her in. She went between crying fits and doing her best to look completely embarrassed by what happened. She was working hard on whatever she was selling to the cop. Now I will never know if she picked the lock on the handcuffs somehow or just had hands small enough to pull them through. Either way, when the cop went to get her a cup of water, she was out of her chair and racing at the other rich girl just outside the office I was sitting in. What was left of her bra and shirt were mere hindrances to her that she shed them as she charged the other girl. Being zip-tied down to the chair left the first girl at her mercy. The second girl really tore into her. First it was just open handed slaps and then turned into closed fist punching before someone grabbed at her to try to pull her away. Bad move.

This girl was no passive little girl. She expertly kicked the cop in the balls and then hit him hard in the sternum to knock the air out of him. Without any weapons in the room they couldn’t shoot her or use a stun stick like before. She was too close to the other girl. Someone did try to do the same move as Captain Lewis. The end result was the same, but the officer found themselves slapped upside the head as she swung them around.

Do these rich girls just automatically know how to pop out of their jeans? Why did she still have her cellphone in her pocket?

She really knew how to attack the cops to keep them off her. Too bad she wasn’t as good at paying attention to people slowly walking up near her.

Or maybe it was that she was used to having girls around her when she was beating the shit out of another girl?

Obviously very used to getting out of handcuffs, the child prostitute that had been openly masturbating had gotten loose and was now having a front row seat for the action. The crazy rich girl had racked the cop that had been processing that prostitute and he went down. The next thing I saw was the crazy rich girl falling limply to the floor.

“Look bitch! I don’t give a shit what you do to the cunt you are really pissed off at or none of the other cops. Don’t you go attacking the one booking me in. I can’t get bailed out of here until he gets done with all his paperwork. If he is sent home I am going to show you what it is like to get your snotty rich bitch ass kicked! My cunt pays the rent. Time is money bitch,” the prostitute told her before quickly moving to slip out the booking room door.

She won’t get far. All the doors are mag locked and only people in the security office can unlock them.

Right on time, the same lady cop from before came in leading the child prostitute and pointed at the chair the girl had gotten free from. The girl shrugged, sat, pulled her legs up, flipped up her skirt and went back to masturbating with both hands now.

That woman cop then picked up the still mostly stunned, and now also naked, other rich girl to zip-tie her into the chair just like the first one. They were made to face each other from just maybe four feet apart. All they could do now was spit and yell at each other. Fortunately both girls yelled themselves out pretty quickly.

I sort of jumped when Captain Lewis said, “You would think those girls are long-term privileged virgins from the way they act all high and mighty to everyone. In reality I bet they have each screwed more men in the last month that those two dirty old man’s wet dream prostitutes did all last year. I would even put money on their fighting being over finding out both of them screwed the same guy tonight. Almost always the story comes out that they were invited to some party and the rich prick giving it told them some bullshit to get them in bed. They don’t ever learn that his goal is to get his dick in as much pussy as he can. Girls like them are so into themselves they couldn’t buy a clue with all of daddy’s money.”

The one that was closest to me said she had to pee badly. When she was ignored she peed right there in the chair.

“I wondered which one of them would be the first to do that. Lots of alcohol, adrenaline and a small bladder does them in as soon as they finally tire out,” he told me. “That’s ok. They will be here at least overnight and will be sharing cells with the girls we are going to be make come clean that up. I am sure those girls are going to be really thrilled to be woken up sometime around three to come take care of the mess. These two should be ready to go get their orange and yellow jumpsuits by then.”

He looked at his phone, walked out to check on the officers and finally came back in, closing the door behind him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.