Incredible Changes
Chapter 85: Knocked back out of the saddle again

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85: Knocked back out of the saddle again - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I wonder how long it will be until I am interrogated about Lane. Did I know she was being sodomized frequently? More importantly, should I throw Kaley under the bus? She had to know about Lane. It would serve her right to get a big time questioning to show her she isn’t that big of a deal.

As I was getting ready for school the computer beeped to get my attention. I saw an email from Lane to me, one to Kaley and three texts from Lane to Kaley. My email message was automatically returned for being a bad email address. It looked ok to me until I noticed the L’s were ones and the O’s were zeros in my mabell.com email address. It was very subtle, and I suspect it was modified by the man in the machine as a way to protect myself.

David,

I had a wonderful time today. I wish I had let you go all the way with me. I know it would have been better than anything in the world. I won’t get to find out. We moved away today. I didn’t even know we were leaving until after I got home.

I know you have so many girls to have in your bed that you won’t try to look for me. Don’t anyway because you won’t find me. They aren’t telling us why, but we are changing our names, again, and driving to a whole new place where no one will know us.

Bye

The ones to Kaley weren’t anything like my email. She was really bitching Kaley out! Specifically, she went into detail about how Kaley almost got her caught and that if that had happened, she would make sure she took Kaley down with her. Much of it referenced stuff I didn’t know. I could only guess Kaley knew exactly what Lane meant.

I don’t think Kaley is going to be saying as much as I worried about. Lane appears to have a lot of dirt that would really hurt Kaley a lot if she blabs about what she knows.

The text to Kaley was more direct.

Don’t do what you are thinking about. The whole school will know that you screwed David yesterday. I took video showing you with his dick moving inside you. Anyone who has seen his dick will know who it is, and that it isn’t Al.

Your dad will cut off your allowance and send you to one of those boarding schools in that Bonfer place. You will have to learn about munching muff if you want to have someone get you off.

Kaley had tried to respond back with an equally vicious one saying she would out Lane’s butt fucking church if the video came out. It never got through because Lane’s phone number wasn’t active anymore.

Well, I guess if I am going to protect Lane as best as I can then it is good she seems to be willing to do the same for me. Kaley might just need to give her phone to someone who comes asking questions.

I was surprised to see Trudy there, talking up Chrissy when I got to the bus stop. They were having a grand time talking something over and only stopped when the bus to high school arrived. Trudy pulled me into a seat next to her.

“My mom is a lot cooler and kinkier than I ever thought,” Trudy said in a whisper. “Today is my cousin’s fifteenth birthday. She is on a school break for the rest of the week. She acts like a complete slut all around her school and makes sure her parents can overhear the lies she tells her friends about screwing this guy or that. Her mom knows it is all bullshit because she still had her cherry at her OB appointment last week. My aunt called my cousin out on it during their drive home. She said that OB was crazy because she had been with plenty of boys and lots of men already. I know the most sex she has done with anyone is sixty-nine with me a few times. Everyone on mom’s side of the family knows I am only into girls now. I want to shock the snotty bitch into seeing that she is completely full of shit. If you can come over today, I will text mom to let her know. She said she will take my cousin out to do some birthday shopping and text us before they come back home. We want my cousin to catch me, and you screwing.”

It sounds good to me. Trudy has really been begging me to come over since her mom caught us sleeping in bed.

We were at school, by the time she finished telling me her plan. I wasn’t going to talk about it where anyone at school could hear us. I just told her I would let her know after school; if not today, then maybe tomorrow.

School started out normally until I was heading to lunch. One of the assistant principals pointed toward me as I came into the cafeteria. A man, who had to be a detective, came over to ask me to come with him to the office to answer some questions in an ongoing investigation.

“I can’t talk with you until I get my lawyer to come to the school,” I told them as I took out my phone to text mom and dad.

He stopped short to say, “We are not arresting you, and you aren’t a suspect in any crime.”

I just repeated, “Officer, my parents told me that cops would lie to get someone to say anything they can then twist around to make that person guilty, even if they didn’t do anything. I am told to get my lawyer or have my parents there if police want to talk to me about anything.”

“Please come with me to the office. You can wait with the other students who are waiting for their parents to arrive,” he said with a huff.

I didn’t know any of the kids around the conference table. I had seen them around school, but never talked to them before. Some looked a little worried. A woman detective in the room was noting all of this as she made sure to tell everyone to remain quiet. If they wanted to talk to anyone, they could talk to her or the other detectives.

Mom texted me back that Paula was coming to the office. It seems she already knew more about what was going on than we did.

“David,” another detective said as he came into the room. “Please come with me.”

Paula was waiting outside one of the small parent-teacher conference rooms. She looked great in her tight jeans and tailored dress shirt. The detective attempted to stop her; yeah big mistake there.

“Miss I am sorry but only David, and his legal counsel are permitted to enter. You will have to go wait with the others for your lawyer or parents,” he told her.

Paula had a big smile when she said, “Office Danvers. I am the legal counsel for Mr. Jones.”

“Young lady I don’t have time for any high school kid bullshit, ok? Most of you kids are jerking us around today, and I am not going to put up with it. You will leave or I will have you arrested for hindering an investigation,” he said all puffed up and trying to look dominating.

“Office Danvers. Refuse to permit legal counsel to my client, and you will find yourself having a very unpleasant chat with the mayor before your shift ends. Here is my card. Please feel free to verify my information,” she told him with enough authority to make him look at her card seriously.

I think it was more her threat of the mayor that made him tell us to please go inside while he called his office.

A different, and older, officer came into the room about ten minutes later.

“Miss, I apologize about Office Danvers. He just transferred into investigations and hasn’t had much interaction with juveniles,” Detective Harris said to Paula as nicely as he could without appearing to be kissing her ass. “Might I inquire how an almost fifteen-year-old girl passed the bar while still in high school?”

Paula asked if this was off the record.

When he confirmed it was, she told him, “I dislike having attention drawn to myself or my intelligence. We haven’t even informed the high school, so I am permitted to experience the social education I am unable to learn in any other venue at my age. I completed college at ten via correspondence courses. Both Harvard and Yale have special programs for students under sixteen to attend their Law classes via video links. Any form of accusations of sexual misconduct between adults and children attending their universities would tarnish their reputations irreparably. A non-disclosure agreement requires them to wait until I am eighteen before releasing that I graduated summa cum laude when I was twelve and passed the bar at thirteen. There is no age restriction on passing the bar exam, only that I must be eighteen before I can directly represent a client in a court of law. However, I can fully provide legal advice and counsel during questioning where there is no such age requirement.”

Take that copper!

“Now if we can get down to business. I doubt the administration will be kind enough to provide me with a pass for missing my next class,” Paula told him.

They spent ten minutes with Paula stopping on each question to do some legal wrangling to find out what they wanted to know, how it involved me and ensuring I wasn’t a person of interest. Only then was I allowed to meet with Paula privately. She told me just what my parents did, and I was told to keep it at that.

Are you one David Jones?

Yes.

Do you know one Lane Tate?

Yes. She is in my gym class.

Do you also know one Kaley Everest?

I know a girl here at school named Kaley, but I don’t know her last name. There may be more than one Kaley in this high school.

Was the Kaley you know at your house yesterday with Miss Tate?

Yes sir. They came over to visit for a few hours.

Did Miss Tate leave when the Kaley visiting you departed?

No sir. Kaley said she was going the other direction, and Lane would have to find her own way home. She was a real bitch about it too.

Were your parents at home during the girl’s visit?

Not during the entire visit, mom came home from work just before dinner.

Did your parents know you had girls in your room when they weren’t present?

Yes sir. I have permission to have girls over and up in my bedroom. They are required to go home no later than after dinner on school night.

What exactly went in your bedroom with these two girls when there was no adult supervision?

We hung out like I do with anyone who comes over.

My notes indicate Mrs. Tate observed you having coitus with the Kaley girl that you admitted as being present in your room yesterday. Did you engage in coitus during that period with the girl as mentioned? Did Miss Tate have any sexual contact with you during this period or after the departure of Kaley?

I’m not sure who said I did anything sexual with either of the girls; I know it wasn’t me. I sure know better than to even tell anyone about any sex stuff I do with a girl when I do eventually have sex with a girl. You will have to let them tell me their story about what they tell everyone they did with me. I won’t confirm or deny anything sexual they say we might have done. I’m not about to graduate from high school a virgin because the girls say I called them liars or said I really did something they are bragging that we did together.

So you admit there was some sort of sexual activity happening in your room yesterday involving one or both of the girls present.

No I didn’t. I said I wouldn’t tell anything that happens in my room, even if I was lucky enough for something actually to happen. If a girl wants to go around to ruin her reputation by telling everyone, she slept with me, sucked my tiny dick, or anything else they dream up, then I’m not going to call her a liar. She can live in whatever fantasy world she is making up. Do you really think my parents are going to let me have girls up in my room when they aren’t home if I was making out or more with them?

He tried two more different ways of trying to get me to admit I did anything more than hang out with the two girls. Paula finally decided enough was enough and interrupted.

“Officer Harris. Mr. Jones has already indicated that he will not discuss any private interactions between himself and others. You are going to have to rely on your experience to determine the factuality of the information you have already obtained. If that is the end of your questioning, my client and I will depart for our next class, lest we be late,” Paula told him.

Of course, he wasn’t done.

What happened with Miss Tate after the Kaley you had visiting left your home?

First, she fumed and really cursed Kaley for having once again tricked her into going somewhere her parents would never let her go and then abandoning her so Lane would get in trouble. When my mom came home, she asked if Kaley was going to join us for dinner. After we had dinner, my mom gave Kaley a ride home.

Did you also engage in oral, anal, and vaginal sex with Kaley as well as with Miss Tate?

“Office Harris, we have already addressed this line of questioning. My client clearly stated on the record that he won’t discuss any personal contact with anyone should he succeed in actually engaging in such activities,” Paula told him before I could answer.

He tried it another way only to be shot down by Paula yet again. I went over it with him five more times. Nothing changed. The two girls came over to hang out; Kaley bailed to get Lane busted for being over at a boy’s house; Lane ate dinner with us, and then mom took her home. We were made to wait over an hour before he came back.

“You are free to return to class Mr. Jones,” the detective told me.

Paula managed to get an excuse note for her class after all, and we headed off to our last class. I got a text from her as I was going to my locker to get my books that said the police wouldn’t be bugging me anymore about Lane.

Kaley caught up to me before I headed out to the busses.

“What the hell did you do to Lane? Did you kill her and hide the body or something? The police said she is missing. They asked me a lot of questions. You were the last one I saw with her,” she said accusing me.

Ok bitch. You want to make a big scene; I can do that.

I raised my voice to match the volume of hers as I answered, “What that heck do you care what happened to Lane. You lied to her to get her to come over and then bailed so she would get busted by her parents; some friend you are!”

“Screw you. I came over, sucked your little dick, and let you fuck my pussy so she would get so horny she would let you pop her cherry. I had to lie to say something came up because she wouldn’t ever do it to you if I was there,” Kaley yelled out loud enough that everyone in the growing crowd around us could hear. “I bet you raped her and then killed her didn’t you!”

“Yeah right Kaley. You made sure everyone on the trip was sure to know I still have a little kid dick. Now you are saying you took me around the world yesterday? Really. Really? Why the heck would you even think Lane would even want to get me inside her if she did want to do it with me? Her fingers are longer and fatter than my dick,” I yelled back.

They were too. Lane should have been playing basketball. She could easily get her long fingers to hold the ball with no trouble at all.

Kaley was really wound up, and she said, “Your little dick was big enough to make me cum a lot of times when you fucked me! Her pussy doesn’t stick out as much as mine and she really comes hard when I finger fuck while going down on her. She told me that she would even let you fuck her ass because all these men at her church fuck her ass all the time. She has to fight hard not to cum so they won’t know she loves it as much as they do.”

Oops! I don’t think you mentioned the last part to the cops. They look really interested in asking you all about it.

“Thanks for saying I am some sort of super stud Kaley. It would be great if my dick was actually big enough to get inside you and make you cum for real. Wait. Did you just say you ate and fingered Lane,” I asked in a loud stage whisper just before two detectives started to escort Kaley back into school for some more questions about what she knows about Lane’s church.

It serves her right too. Girl can’t keep a secret even to protect a girl she said was her friend.

On the bus, I texted mom that I was going over to Trudy’s after school and would have dinner there. Trudy was all grins when I told her.

“What the heck was Kaley going all postal about? You didn’t actually screw her did you,” Trudy asked. “Never mind, you wouldn’t tell me if you did her.”

I told her pretty much what I told the cops. Kaley and Lane came over to hang out. Kaley left Lane there without a way home to try to get her busted for being at my house. Lane ate dinner with us and my mom took her home. Sometime after that the police went looking for Lane and couldn’t find her anywhere.

Trudy was quiet a minute before saying, “If it was something like she was kidnapped or murdered, they wouldn’t have talked to you at school. You would have been taken to the police station for questioning. Plus they would have grabbed you before school or after, not during. Too many people would know you may have been involved. I wonder if she was selling drugs, making kid porn or part of some sort of scam. I know there are crazy churches out there that do some weird shit, but none would go screwing girl’s butts and get away with it. Someone would find out eventually.”

Once everyone sitting around us had gotten off the bus she told me the plan for this afternoon. Her mom was already out with her cousin doing some window shopping for her present. When we got to Trudy’s house, we would bust our asses to get our homework done. As soon as we finished she would text her mom and then we would start screwing. Trudy wanted to get off really hard at least once so we could take it slow until we heard her mom, and cousin come home. Once we heard them get there we would go back into high gear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.