Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 78: Homeward Bound

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 78: Homeward Bound - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The ride back was very relaxing. I picked a window seat near the back. A cute girl from one of the feeder middle schools came to sit by me after she asked if it was ok. She let me know that she asked everyone else if they were going to take the seat beside me to keep from getting someone pissed off at her. All of the others looked beat while she was bubbly and full of energy.

“So David, what is it with those two girls that put on the sex show in the front lobby this morning? I saw they got on the chair lift with you today too. Then there was the hot tub last night,” Carrie asked me.

I shrugged and responded, “Dang if I know Carrie. I don’t think I will ever figure out women or how they think. They came into the hot tub wearing as tiny a bikini as they could buy and it not be a thong. Both decided I should be ogling them instead of politely ignoring them as I relaxed in the hot water and bubbles. I told them what everyone at school knows already. My penis hasn’t started to develop, or not much, yet. Sure I can get a girl pregnant, but it isn’t really big enough to do much more than that. They didn’t believe me and molested me right there in the hot tub to find out for themselves. Girls aren’t the only ones that don’t want to get groped without giving permission. My small dick seems to have pissed them off so much that they went over to make sure some girls from school knew I had a small dick. I thought after what happened this morning that they would be hiding out. Instead they forced their way through people waiting in line to get on the chair lift with me. Both seemed to delight in taking my hand to push into the bibs and panties to feel whatever things they had stuffed inside themselves now. My dad would say they are bat shit crazy. Why do girls ignore the boys that are interested in sex with them, and then try to rape boys that aren’t?”

She thought about it for a few minutes before asking, “So you really weren’t hitting on them and trying to get in their panties?”

“Yuck! No. I have standards Carrie. Sure I was ignoring everyone for years, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t know about slutty girls like them. Even if I had been turned on by their bodies, their telling me they had been sleeping with men with really above average penises was a deal breaker,” I replied.

That was the end of that line of questioning, or so I thought.

We got our lunches and told each other about ourselves while we ate. Well, she mostly told me about herself. I really didn’t have much to tell that she didn’t already know. She was an only child, likes horses, had two dogs and three cats, which were all bigger than the dogs. Her parents were still together too. They lived about ten miles to the north of the school and she really hoped that they could find a house closer to town so she could walk to school instead of riding the bus.

We talked about the usual stuff. School, teachers, and stuff we did on the trip. She really wanted to know more about my eyes and if they would ever get fixed. Before I could even tell her what she asked, Carrie went off to different subjects. With the bridge out on the side road we took, there was a lot more traffic on the main roads. It had snowed again late last night so there were some icy patches that slowed down the trip back. We were supposed to get back to the hotel by three, but now they were sure we would hit rush hour traffic. Not that it mattered. We were loading into the big buses to head home today as soon as we got our stuff out of the hotel rooms. I suspected that all of our stuff would be both packed and waiting on us. Paula had texted me that my laptop was already removed from the room where I had stashed it in the safe.

Carrie and I had been talking quietly the whole time. When we hit stop and go traffic, she got up to walk to the front of the bus. She got something from a box in the front seat before she went back to the bathroom.

When she came back she whispered, “Did you know that almost everyone is asleep or using their phone with headphones in?”

Ok, so?

“I was wondering ... I mean I have heard stuff around school ... You know ... about you ... and...” Carrie started whispering in my ear. “I know those crazy girls made you touch them and you didn’t want to. I sort of ... well ... Do you think you might want to ... uh ... get into my panties? No one is looking. I really want to, you know, have a boy touch me so badly. All the girls say you know how to touch a girl better than another girl.”

I knew what she was asking and I could smell she was horny.

Still, I leaned to where I could whisper in her ear and said back, “Carrie I know I am a small guy still, but your waist is still smaller around than mine. I don’t think they will fit me. I mean we can try to squeeze into the bathroom to be sure your dry panties won’t fit, but I pretty sure if I try it will probably rip them. I bet I could get into your thermals if they are made like the ones for the boys. Mine are really stretchy.”

Well that was unexpected! Why the kiss?

It was just a quick peck on the lips, but Carrie was beaming at me. She put another one on me before pushing the armrest up and turning towards me with one leg under her.

Carrie leaned in and whispered, “Silly! That is not what I meant at all and you know it. I could never take you up on that. I’m not ready to be naked in front of a boy or see one naked in person for real, yet. The weird thing is that I want to do it with you, just not have you see me down there or for me to see your dick. You are so really nice to talk to me. I wanted to see what all the girls were all excited about when they talked about you.”

She spent the next half an hour going into how she already had her period long enough that it was regular, so she knew that part of her had developed right. Playing with her nipples always made her really horny and wet. Even masturbating felt really nice, but it never got her off. All the girls said I was some super boy that could get any girl off just for asking. What was the best was how I never pushed them to do anything with me, which seemed to making them want to do it all with me instead. In Carrie’s case, she wanted to know if something was just wrong with her body. Maybe she just needed a boy to touch her to make it happen.

Maybe. Maybe not. They say sex is mostly in the mind, especially for girls.

While she was whispering to me everything that she tried to get herself off, I got a message in my goggles to ask her about medicines.

“Do you take any medicines,” I asked.

She got really quiet all of the sudden and turned back to face the front.

What they heck? She tells me all about everything she tried to get herself off and asking about medicines gets me the cold shoulder.

We weren’t moving very fast to the hotel, but we were getting pretty close from the road signs. I just leaned my seat back to relax. If she was going to not talk to me anymore then I was going to daydream.

I looked over when she leaned her seat back scooted over against me and put her head on my shoulder where she could whisper to me.

Carrie started telling me, “A few years ago I was being a complete spoiled brat. My parents had gone all out to take me to this big amusement park that was all made up for Halloween. I begged and begged them to take me until finally they did just to shut me up. This place was said to have some of the scariest haunted houses anywhere and the whole park was supposed to be really super creepy. We got there to find a thick fog everywhere. People would come out of nowhere to disappear behind a tree or lamp post. I told them I didn’t want anybody seeing me with them, they would just embarrass me. Finally I saw a hole between the railings on the sidewalk. I ducked between them and ran off down the hill. Mom yelled that I had better be at the car by nine or they were leaving me. I could find my own way home if I was going to act that way. I didn’t believe them, but I kept running all over from one haunted house to another. Kids were supposed to leave at nine so the park could make it a lot scarier for the adults. Dad said it was because they couldn’t touch kids, not even a tickle with a feather to scare them. Well no way was I leaving with the babies. I mean come on, I had a real bra now and hair between my legs. Any day I was going to start having my periods. I hid out from the people running kids out of the park and then started going around again. To me it was all the same fake stuff they had been doing before. There was a lot more of the park I hadn’t seen yet and I was sure my parents were going to wait for me anyway. I did know I was going to get grounded for a month, but it was worth it. I will never know if the park waited until ten to get scary or if I was so excited about having pulled one over on the park that I didn’t notice the changes. It happened right after I came out of a completely laughable haunted house. It was so cheesy I started taunting and teasing the people working in it. I mean, really, it wouldn’t scare a little kid. I was almost to one of the haunted buildings at the back of the park when I started feeling the hair on the back of my neck go up. I couldn’t see anyone around me anywhere. Even with the fake fog I could always hear people behind or in front of me. I wasn’t hearing anyone. There was only enough light to see the fog and walkways. Like the rest of the part they had some creepy sounds coming from speakers, but it was really turned way down. The closer I got to the haunted house, the more scared I got. Finally, I thought, this is more like it! There would be a scratching sound right behind me, but nothing was there when I turned around. A few steps later, two birds flew out of the bushes right in front of me. When someone or something brushed against my bare leg, I freaked out and ran screaming for the safety of the haunted building.”

She started shivering so much that she stopped talking. I automatically put my arm around her to comfort her. I did all I could do to calm her, When she turned into my embrace, I rubbed her back.

“It was even worse in the building,” Carrie continued. “The lights would only be on at the farthest place away from you. At first I was going to start laughing at the rubber spiders and stuff hanging down to feel like spider webs until some of the spider webs stuck to me. I was scared that they might be using real spiders to make the webs. I sometimes saw someone ducking around a corner just as a strobe light would go off or a cold gust of wind blew across me from somewhere. It was a little different than any of the other haunted houses in the park in that way. When I got somewhere in the middle, everything they had been doing in there just stopped. No sounds, no cheesy props, no wind, nothing. Right as I got near the end of that hallway, where the light was flickering, I felt something on my bare leg. I thought it was a fake spider web or something. I jumped away and checked. There wasn’t anything there at all, but I was sure I felt it. I even had something a bit cold where it touched me. Same happened to my arm a few steps later. Before long it was happening all over my body. More than once I felt it on my breasts, nipples, between my legs and on my butt. I tried to run back toward the front, but the way was blocked now. Running the other way had me feeling stuff touching me everywhere, sometimes a lot of places at once. It only stopped when I got near the end of the haunted building as I ran into lots of real spider webs with real spiders. Then I tripped over something. When I started feeling around I couldn’t tell if it was a dead body or just made to feel like one. My constant screaming was soon followed by axes and chainsaws tearing into the walls.”

Carrie was really shaking now. I pulled her so she was sitting on top of my legs to let me hold her as close to me as I could while my other hand rubbed the sides of her arms. It took her a long time to calm down again.

“Thanks. I needed someone to hold me tight. Mom said I was catatonic when they found me, but I remember everything. My parents expected I was going to pull something. When I didn’t come out after the park had closed, they got worried. They told the park what I had done and everyone started looking for me. No one ever fessed up to it, but they think some of the staff I had teased guided me toward one of the old closed down ride lines and closed it back after I went through. The building I had gone into had been last used four years before. Whoever pulled the prank started the automatic haunted house. We found out later that this one was designed by a group of horror movie makers from the seventies and eighties. They got a bunch of college psychology majors to find out what things really scared people. Then they worked with college grad students to design and automate it. As I found out, they did too good of a job. They sent dozens of extras through there and all of them were about ready to jump out of their skins when they came out. Mom said it made for a very realistic effect in the horror moves. When the park used it for Halloween, it scared some people so much that those people couldn’t get past that it was just a haunted house and they quit using it. The movie companies paid them to keep it from falling down in case they were going to make more movies,” she said before stopping to start kissing me, unexpectedly, for a few minutes. “Inside they had a dozen different fake body props around for people to trip over. The dummies were kept in tubs of slightly warmed goop and would be pushed up trough trap doors at the exact moment the floor was tilted down to make someone trip. When the person jumped up to run off, the body dropped back through the trap down to get covered in fresh goop. Everything they could think of was done to make it so that bodies never popped up in the same places twice in a row. Sometimes a body would only pop up once ever few hours. I never told anyone about it at school because they would tease me about everything. Doctors gave me lots of different pills to keep me from having nightmares and getting really jumpy in crowds. They said I was growing out of it now, so I don’t take as many pills. You can’t tell anyone, promise me, you won’t.”

The hug I gave as I promised her got me another kiss.

I pulled out my cell phone and asked her to tell me the medicines she took so we could lookup side effects. Three of them said they caused “inability to orgasm.”

Giving her a kiss, which I turned into a French kiss for a few minutes, I told her, “I think you are normal, you medicines are just causing you to not be able to get there.”

She started the French kissing again as she pulled her thermal shirt out from inside her pants.

Lifting her shirt and bra up, she pushed one of her small half orange tits and stiff nipples toward my mouth. I sucked on it in, bit on it and flicked my tongue over it a few times before she pulled it back.

“I feel ready to explode David! I forgot my medicine in the hotel room and haven’t taken it since then. I don’t even feel jumpy like I did the last time I missed just a single day. Please. Before everyone starts to wake up. I need you to touch me. Please don’t let anyone come sit with you. I have to go change my panty liner out, I have been soaked since you started talking to me like a girl and not like a boy who was only trying to get me into bed,” Carrie begged.

When she came back we got it so that she was leaning on her arms on the arm rest by the window like she was looking out at something. With one leg up under her and the other on the floor, I had clear access down into her panties to rub her clit without anyone being able to see anything. Anyone that looked would see the my arm was down beside her and the other on the seat in front of us as I sort of leaned on her back to look out the window too. I was about to close my eyes to turn the place in my head on so I could see her orgasm energy. I figured she was going to need my influence to get her off. I was wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.