Incredible Changes
Chapter 69: Field Trip Continues

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69: Field Trip Continues - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Just as directed, we headed to one of the shuttle bus stops and waited with the mystery woman. It was only a few minutes before a shuttle stopped and it was loaded with kids wearing the same color t-shirts as us. Crystal, Annie, and I got on the bus while the woman joined the group of kids heading back toward the National Mall.

I had to give it to Annie and Crystal, they were completely cool and calm as they continued to scan around us for any threats. They were more than sufficiently distracted with that to allow me to close my eyes and look for signs of anyone trying to follow us. I soon found two dark SUVs following the bus. One I could tell had Steve’s people in it because there was someone inside it that was like Steve, Anna, Jane and me. When I started looking into the other SUV, I quickly got a sick feeling in my stomach whenever I focused on the squiggly lines of one of the people inside.

Something is not right with that person. I never felt like this before when looking at anyone!

Quickly focusing back on myself, I checked my shield and noticed that there was something flowing over it now trying to get inside. It did not have a color like energy; instead I guess it was best described as a kind of smart fog. It was there without having any actual energy controlling it that I could see.

I told myself to make me see this fog in bright neon pink. As soon as I did that I quickly traced it back to the second SUV and the person that made me feel sick when I looked at them. I quickly told the place in my head that this was a danger and make my shield treat it like a poisonous gas to keep it away from me. It worked almost immediately. The person in the SUV no longer made me sick when I was looking at their squiggly lines. They must have decided I wasn’t what they were seeking because the neon pink fog was gone from me.

Oh shit! It is all over the person in the SUV that is like me. It is even stronger than what they had sent toward me too!

Almost in a panic I reached out with my shield to do like I had done with the Girl Scout in the museum. I pushed my shield around the person in the other SUV. I looked around in their head for the place like mine only to find it was only the size of a pea. Mine the size of a golf ball.

Could that be why I am able to do more than the others and they cannot figure out how to do some of the stuff I can do? Is it because I am still in puberty and the place in my head can continue to grow with me? Get in the game David, you don’t have time to figure this all out, they are in deep shit!

I saw that the fog was now blocked for that person too, but I would never be able to shield them if we got too far apart. The more I looked at the place in their head, the clearer I could see the color of it. Unlike my blue mine theirs was orange when I first noticed I was seeing it. Now that the shield had blocked off the fog, they were slowly working it back toward green. As I continued to see what the place in their head was doing, I began to see the tendrils reaching out to pull in the good energies they needed from the passengers around us and out of people walking on the sidewalks. Each time they reached out to pull energy off someone, the neon pink fog was riding back on the energy being pulled off of that person. It was quickly tracing the energy back toward the one like me in the other SUV, but whoever was in that SUV was doing it fast enough that the fog could not quite get back to them now that my shield bubble was blocking the fog, for now.

Somehow I knew that my shield would keep protecting the one like me in the SUV behind me until they were too far away. I got out my phone to send Steve and Jane an emergency message to tell the person following us there was someone behind them that may be able to detect people like us. I made a very cryptic note that for now the agent would not be getting pregnant. It sounded stupid when I read it, but I hoped they would get that I was doing something to protect the agent. Both of them knew about some of my shields abilities.

After checking that Annie and Crystal were still very alert watching for anyone looking to harm us, I closed my eyes again to watch the person making the fog reach out around them to grab onto anyone the person like me was pulling energy from. Once the agent had the place in their head back to green and stopped pulling in energy from the people around us, I saw that the fog was no longer able to find anything to grab onto now. I thought we were safe now.

I thought wrong.

It seems the agent must have gotten a message that they weren’t safe right now. I watched them reaching out with energy toward the other SUV. A few seconds later I saw the other SUV start to drop back away from us. That should have been it, but it wasn’t. The person making the fog had locked onto the energy from the agent and was now tightly locked around the shield I had put around them. No matter how far from the person making the fog, the fog stayed in place.

I sent a message back to Jane and Steve about being wrong about being able to keep the agent from getting pregnant; the agent had poked holes in the rubber. I told them that I was going to do something really stupid and hoped for the best before turning off my phone to keep them safe if it didn’t work like I wanted.

Focusing hard on the place in my head, I forced it to go green. I hoped it would go back to blue on its’ own if it knew I was in danger after I did what I had planned.

Looking at the fogged agent, I traced it back all the way to where the person was sending it out from the broken down SUV. When I told the place in my head to zoom in on their uterus or prostate, I found that this person had to be a girl, not a woman. I could see the energy I always saw around their uterus when they were still in puberty, but never in grown women. That was a relief as I knew one thing I could do to a girl that would be much less effective, if it worked at all, on a woman.

Doing like I had done with many girls now, I found her orgasm energy and pulled it back to me. As I expected, the fog came right along with it. When the fog hit me, I really felt sick. It was a lot stronger than before when it was just barely probing me.

At least I will know immediately if this works or not.

Without my shield to convert energy automatically into her exact color and hue of orgasm energy, I had to focus hard to find similar energies around us.

One great thing about having so many high school kids in D.C. for field trips, there is huge supply of horny kids. I couldn’t fine the exact color or hue so I pulled into me as much as I could find that was really close. When I was sure I had over fifty times as much as she would get during the biggest orgasm of her life, I pushed it out back along the fog. I watched as the squiggly lines of her body started to twitch as she tried to fight it off. The harder she tried, the more I pushed into her.

Wow! She can really hold herself off from a normal cum. Too bad this will be no normal cum.

She lasted another ten seconds before she had too much orgasm energy in her body to resist any longer. It had the desired effect. The fog had dropped away from the agent completely. To make sure it didn’t go back on the agent again I started pumping huge amounts of orgasm energy into her until I saw the fog just disappear completely. Still, I didn’t want to risk anything going wrong, again. I reached out to pull in more orgasm energy from the kids we were passing so I could keep up the attack on her until I figured out what to do about her. I kept overloading her body with orgasm energy until I saw the normal energy stores in her body were used up to the point that she would sleep for a few days.

When I looked at the place in my head, I found it was already back to blue and was converting the remaining stolen orgasm energy to the energy my body needed to fill back up now.

I sent Jane and Steve another text saying. “All is fine. Things were interrupted before climax.”

We arrived at the hotel just as I sent the text. Both girls hooked their arms in mine as we made it back the room.

“David what the hell was that all about,” Annie asked as she was stripping off her clothes.

Crystal would have asked the same if she was not already topless with my dick in her mouth.

Shrugging, as I tried to finish getting myself naked as well, I said, “I don’t really know what to think. At the clinic I was told that the kids there were from some of the richest families in the world. Most were also children of some of the most dangerous. One day when I woke up I found no one around anywhere. The people at the clinic told me that all of the kids were at meetings between their doctors and parents to give them updates on how well, or how badly in some cases, the treatments were going. All of them were off in completely different places so that no one knew that anyone else’s kid was at the clinic. I heard some rumors that at one time they even had children from highly placed political and military leaders from Iran, Iraq, and Israel in the clinic all at the same time. If they knew about who the other’s families were it could have turned violent or deadly. You heard Chris say her family was very rich and important. Someone really wants to kidnap her very badly. I just hope the people I called from the clinic can get her back to her family safely. I felt completely useless out there with nothing I could do to keep any of you safe. If you two hadn’t been here I think they would have kidnapped us both and probably killed me just because.”

“Isn’t that playing with fire? Having kids whose parents are sworn enemies in the same place at the same time,” Annie asked as she pulled my hands to her rock hard nipples.

“I think many of them knew who the others were, but they would rather be there to get their eyes fixed and not worry about the crap their families were bickering over,” I told her. “Plus there are a lot of security people watching all of the time to keep things safe. One time I had been helping a girl work through a problem she was having. Her father had paid someone off to get into ward where we were staying. Out of nowhere there were lots of big men with nasty looking guns that took him out of the room. The people said he was going to have to pay a huge amount of money as a penalty and maybe they would still kick his daughter out of the clinic.”

Annie started to say something else, but Crystal cut her off saying, “Are you going to have him fuck you or not? We both badly need a good fuck to cool off after everything and you won’t last much longer than he will. If you don’t get him between your legs I am going to kick you out and have him all to myself.”

That got Annie’s attention! She pulled me forward as she backed onto the bed. As soon as her legs were spread she lined me up so that I could sink all the way home in one thrust. Crystal had not been joking about them being ready or that Annie would cum almost as soon as I started fucking her hard. Even with her using her muscles to try to milk my dick, it was still half an hour before I finally came inside her.

Crystal was riding me on top when the phone rang and scared the shit out of the three of us like we were about to get caught fucking by all three sets of our parents.

“David needs to be waiting in Crystal’s room ready to go back up to his floor when we get back in about an hour,” a girl’s voice I did not recognize said as we listened on speaker phone. “Mrs. Carter has gotten enough adults to her side about it being improper that he is in a room, unsupervised, with two girls. She argued that it didn’t if they were nuns, if David can’t go back to his room by the time we return he has to be sent home. The other teachers tried to talk her down, but she pulled out some ancient looking out-of-town field trip policy that said any student who is unable to attend activities due to illness longer than a day must be sent home.”

Crystal, still wetly fucking me said, “Thanks. We will have him down there as soon as we get all of our things gathered up and make sure he has showered. What would that bitch think if he smells like a boy’s locker room when she busts in?”

“Hold off on the shower. Mrs. Carter is on the last bus that is stuck in traffic. Kelly has been talking up some stuff she says she did for David when he was in the hospital. We are calling bullshit on her and her room connects to yours. She has to put up or shut up. If she is not lying then they will both need a shower. The sooner you can get him down here the better,” the girl said.

Once Annie hung up the phone she gave me a questioning look.

Crystal just said, “Kelly popped her cherry on his dick. She was one of the girls that I never asked David for permission to sneak into his room. She had promised that she would never tell anyone about anything she did with David in the hospital or even talk about the things other girls watched her do to him.” “David, it seems you and Kelly have things to work out between you, but this goes deeper than that right now. You have to take her ass hard when it is time. Don’t think for one second that you are raping her or doing it against her will. She would not have brought it up as something you did together if she was not wanting to have you fuck there,” Crystal said to me directly. “Think of it as no different than someone getting tired of a bully picking on them and beating the shit out of the bully in front of everyone.”

We did not talk much for the next five to ten minutes.

Not really rushing it, we got our things together and then headed down the stairs to their floor. Surprisingly they used the card for the floor we had been on to open the door. Annie said Paula told them it would work on all three of our floors, but not to tell anyone.

We went in through their room and found there was a group of girls already there waiting on us. All of them were in some sort of undressed state. Most of it was the girls wearing just t-shirts and panties. Others were just in bras and panties, just panties or just t-shirts. Two were naked, but after making sure to give me a good look first, they headed for the bathroom. The way they held hands, I expected they were lovers.

“You are overdressed David! We are going to strip you and make sure everything is in working order before Kelly has to put her mouth where your dick is,” on girl said.

I hadn’t ever been mob stripped. I barely noticed going from fully dressed to naked with my clothes neatly folded on a nearby dresser.

One of topless girls dropped down in front of me to take me in her mouth. She obviously had never sucked a dick before, but I didn’t let it show.

Gently I started playing with her hair and massaging her scalp as she tried to figure things out. Whenever she scraped me with her teeth or started to get in far enough to make her gag, I carefully used my fingers to give her some feedback. It took a few tries for her to understand what I was doing. Soon we were working as a team. She didn’t seem to want to make me cum so much as to be rock hard. It worked.

When she was pulling back from me finally I saw her give Crystal an odd look. Of course Crystal didn’t react at all to the look. I am pretty sure I will never find out what it was about. I am sure I am better off not knowing. Instead of pushing me into the room where Kelly was waiting, I first had to let every single one of the girls in here have a feel and suck on my dick a little. Once that was done, I had my hand pushed into their crotch and the other put on their bare tit as we tongue kissed. I don’t know which ones were close. I did know the ones that came as my fingers quickly diddled their clits and pinched their nipples. The first girl that sucked me was back in front of me on her knees. I thought she was going to suck me again. Instead I had a pair of bare tits against my back and hairy bush against my butt. A hand reached around me to grab my dick to expertly she jacked me off quickly. I was ready to cum before I knew it, but she did. My dick was aimed so that I came all over the face and then tits of the girl that was on her knees in front of me. Another girl leaned in to milk a few drops of cum into her mouth.

“Now you are ready,” the naked girl behind me said.

I was quickly escorted into the connecting room where even more girls were waiting. Most of them were in just panties; a few were just wearing t-shirts that did nothing to hide their wet, swollen pussies and red, well rubbed clits.

“Oh take the t-shirt off already Toni! You are showing him your bald twat and hiding your tits,” one of the girls bringing me in said.

Toni just barked back, “I don’t have any tits to show him and definitely nothing like your monster melons. Boys want to see huge tits and pussy, so I am showing him the best I have to offer.”

I know that sad look Toni. Your tits were perfect all those times you leaned down in front of me so I could take good look at the firm braless beauties and rock hard nipples.

Surprising all of the girls, I was over in front of Toni in a few steps. She was sitting on one of the low cabinets where people put their suitcases. I picked her up into my arms more easily then I would have thought I could. I guess it was partly from reflexes and part from arousal that made her legs lock around my waist. My limp dick quickly found itself pushed against her soaked, overheated pussy lips before she even realized what had happened. I used that few seconds of confusion to grab the bottom of her shirt to pull it up and then over her head.

Looking down I saw her tits even better than any of the times I had gotten a quick peek down her shirt.

“I know I’m not some stud with a huge dick hanging to my knees or some jock superstar, but you should never be ashamed of your boobs. They are even more magnificent than I ever expected from all the times you leaned in to show them too me,” I told her as I reached up to cup them in my hands.

My dick sure liked how they felt. I was already hard enough to penetrate between her lips, but I knew this was not the place or time for the two of us. Instead I put her down and got free of her legs so I could lean down to suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Out of the blue I bit down on it as hard as I could. Toni’s back arched, her body stiffened and then she came hard. I was not going to let her stop there, so I dropped down to bury my mouth in pussy. After getting a good taste of her just barely tangy, mostly sweet juices, I attacked her clit while gently worming my middle finger through her cherry to find if she had a g-spot. She had one and it was huge. In a few minutes I had made her cum so much I had to quickly grab her body as she passed out when the last one rolled over her. I grabbed her t-shirt and worked it back on before appearing to struggle a bit to get her onto one of the beds.

When I stood, all of the girls, well except Toni, noticed I no longer had a boner. They knew I had not cum, so a few demanded to know if I was gay like some of the boys were saying.

Smiling at the girls questioning me, I asked, “Would you want me only thinking of how you are going to make me cum when I am trying to get you off? I don’t want to know what boys you are playing around with, but I am pretty sure that if I made you go off that hard you wouldn’t care if I was hard when I got done or not. Look, I know I am a boy. In case you have not realized, a light breeze give boys our age boners for no reason at all. Everything I have heard says that girls don’t get wet and ready in seconds, they take longer.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.