Incredible Changes
Chapter 59: More DC Adventures

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59: More DC Adventures - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Here I have a super skinny girl sleeping on my chest with my dick still buried in her when someone tried to open the hotel room door. I had the bar closed, but they quickly took care of it, somehow. I relaxed thinking it was Steve's agents coming to check on me. At least that was until the three people in all black silently moved into the room wearing night vision goggles.

Hey mine are better than yours. I can see everything in full color.

One of them saw that I had moved my head where I could look over toward them. In a flash, there was pressure on my neck and then feel of something cold being pushed into me. I guessed it was like in the movies and they were trying to tranquilize me. They were not Steve's people because they would have known my shield would keep that from happening. Not wanting them to know, I just laid limply as another one came over to pull Tia off my dick.

Closing my eyes, I got ready to pull energy out of these goons to keep them from hurting the girls. The way they were moving the girls did not make a lot of sense, so I opened my eyes again.

Oddly, I saw that they were not tying up the girls like I guessed. Instead they had been very gently wiping the dried cum off both girls with baby wipes. Neither of them stirred much, not even as the goons completely dressed them very formally. Panties had something put in them before both had black tights put on their legs. Each was then dressed in fancy looking skirts and even lacy camisoles. Two more goons came in that helped move the girls over to the room's upholstered chairs. While one was painting the girl's nails, another was braiding their hair.

While most of the goons were making the girls pretty, the remaining goon started digging through all of my clothes. Turns out I was very lucky that all my clothes for the two weeks of the trip were on the busses coming from school. If they had been with me, the goons would not have dressed me in the only pair of pants I had with me. The pants that still had my super access badge hidden away inside. They did not even notice it as they dug through my pockets. After digging through my wallet, all of the money was shoved back inside. I got a little pissed off when they popped my cell phone apart to pull out the battery before throwing it into some sort of wire mesh bag that kept me from seeing the energy in the battery once the bag was closed. After they checked that everything that could belong to me was tossed in another bag, I saw them grab the girl's cover ups and bathing suits. When I got a chance to see the two girls again, I almost messed up and got caught faking being knocked out.

Both girls looked completely different now. They now had strands of real gold and silver woven into their French braids. In between the gaps in the braids they had tiny red, green, or blue jewels. Around their necks were very expensive looking braided gold and silver chains with matching jewels to those in their hair. They even had on makeup that made them look very pristine and much older than their fourteen years.

After the goons did one last check around the room, I was picked up like a sack of potatoes to be carried out quickly to get in an elevator to the parking garage. The girls were buckled in carefully into a large black Merc; I was dumped into the back of a van with the first three goons.

I am really in it deep poop now. Again.

The way they cleaned out my room made me have flashes of spy movies. Two of them were riding in the front while the last one was on a backwards facing seat in the back with me. This van did not even have any carpeting on the floor and the metal was really cold. Well it was until my shield compensated to warm me up.

Well no point in giving me nice plush carpeting when I was supposed to be knocked out.

I closed my eyes and quickly searched around for the orgasm energy colors unique to Tia and Tara. They were only about twenty feet in front of the van as we were driving out of the parking garage. We stayed right with them for a while, but then they turned one way and we went the other. I was able to keep track of them for about a mile. From how strong their orgasm energy was to me I am sure I could have tracked them longer if the van had not found the roughest road in DC to drive down just then. I was bouncing all over the back of the van for a long time before it finally stopped. My shield had worked overtime spreading out all of the energy from the hits; otherwise I would be black and blue in the morning.

I heard the sounds of a big metal door going up and then the van started backing up. The door was coming down as the goons all got out. I could hear them outside the van talking, but I could not make out any words. A few minutes later the back doors were opened and one of the goons pulled me most of the way out by my legs. A hood was pulled over my head and my hands were bound with something padded that would not leave marks around my wrists. Once they tied up my feet too, I was thrown over someone's shoulders and taken deep within the building.

They would not tie me up just to kill me would they? Are they going to torture me first? Or at least try to?

After what seemed like an hour, I felt myself being dropped down into a very surprisingly comfortable chair. My feet were let loose long enough to get cuffed to the legs of the chair. My wrists were equally tied down to the chair. Even though my hands were free I couldn't do a damn thing with them. Finally I felt something going around my neck that held my head tight to the back of the chair. When they were sure I was not going anywhere, I felt something jam into my neck again.

Looking around where they pushed the needle into my neck I saw my shield taking the energy out of whatever they were shooting into me. I do not know if it was to wake me up or not, so I just stayed there limply.

Sometime later the hood and my goggles were removed before someone shined a light into my eyes. If not for the shield I would have probably pulsed from the pain. Lucky for us all, my shield absorbed the photons from the pen light and converted them into energy to keep the shield up. The person holding the light reached down to check my pulse before I felt something else being stuck into my neck and then I was back to waiting. Three more times they did this before someone put a smelling salt tube under my nose. I did not even have time to keep myself from reacting to the scent of ammonia. I jerked around in the chair as I tried to get away from the odor. That seemed to be what they expected.

As I opened my eyes to look around the room, I noticed the room was not anything like I expected from all of the times I saw someone tied to a chair on TV. This room was what I guess my parents would say was opulently furnished. The walls had huge paintings, some sort of woven cloth wall paper, crown molding, chair molding, and huge tapestry looking things covering the windows. At the far side of the room were stands of big lights like we had on the side of the house to light up the back yard. Even as bright as they were, the shield made my eyes completely ignore the light they were shining on me and I could see most of the people standing behind the lights clearly.

Seeing I was awake and alert, one of the men raised his voice to fire off the first flurry of questions.

"Who are you? Who do you work for? What did you do to those girls?"

Knowing the really could not physically hurt me with my shield working, I was a bit of a smart ass when I answered.

"Uh," I started saying slowly. "My name is David. I don't work for anyone because I am only fourteen. I can't even get a job bagging groceries at fourteen where I live, I have to be sixteen. But I won't get that job even when I am sixteen. You have to be a good looking jock type to have any chance of working at any of the grocery stores. Mom says it is because all the middle class women want to have dreams about young guys that are sexier than their husbands, whatever that means. Dad just tells me that it is because they are too stupid for anyone to believe they even bagged any of the women."

"What did you do to those girls," the man interrupted me to ask, again.

Looking right at him I said, "If you mean the two girls that said they were twins, but did not look like twins? The ones that kicked me in the head until I woke up enough to change seats in the hot tub?"

"Why were they in your hotel room? What did you do to force them to be in there with you," someone else asked.

"I did not do anything to make them come to my room. They must have followed me there because I never told them my room number. I was about to go to bed when they knocked on my door with this security guard behind them. He said the two girls told him this was their room and they lost their key cards. Since only I was on the reservation he had to come up to be sure," I replied. "They were both pretty cute and went to so much trouble to try to get in my room, I told him they were on my school trip. The girls must have snuck out of their rooms and I did not want them to get busted. When he left, both of them gave me some bullshit story about how their parents had to entertain some super creepy pervs or something. I figured they were runaways looking for a place to crash and would be gone with all my cash before I could wake up."

"They were found naked with semen leaking out of their vaginas! How did you force them to engage in intercourse? Did you slip them GHB," a woman asked angrily from behind one of the goons. "GH What? Is that the growth hormone stuff the jocks are supposedly taking to juice up without that steroid stuff? How would that make be naked in my room?"

Like I am going to tell you anything? I don't even know who you are or why you kidnapped me.

Doing the best I could to shrug my shoulders I said, "Sorry, but I told you all I am going to say about what the girls and I did. If you want to get off on whatever story they are going to tell you happened between them and me, then go ask them. I watch TV and movies. No way am I going to be responsible for getting someone killed because what they said and what I said are different. How do you even know whatever stuff leaking out of them came from me? They lied to try to get in my room."

"You will tell us what we want to know Mr. Smith," a menacing, deep voice said from behind me. "It is not a bad spy movie cliché when I tell you we have ways of making you talk."

"Hey creepy voice man, I never said I was not going to answer your questions about me. I just won't tell you anything I think is private between me and the two girls, if something private happened between us. I would not even discuss anything I may have done with one of them with the other, not even if she was watching anything that might have happened. I don't do it and never will. Torture me; pull out all of my teeth, whatever. It is not any of your damn business and if you want to know, go ask those girls. If they want to say they were drugged nymphomaniacs and have a really erotic fantasy about what they did with me, then that is their story to tell, not mine."

That did not make them happy at all and the questions began over again. I have no clue of how many hours they questioned me before they took a break.

Sometime later someone came into the room from the back. I heard a lot of metal things hitting a tray, loudly, behind me. A cart was pushed over in front of me that had all sorts of stainless steel devices on it. Another cart was moved beside it that had strips of leather, what looked like jumper cables and a stun gun.

"Last chance Mr. Smith," the same creepy voice said out from behind me. "You have five minutes to answer the questions before I give you some encouragement."

Fuck him. Let him take his best shot. My shield might let him have some success in trying to cut me, but I am pretty sure I can counter it somehow since I can tell when it is happening. I know that if it ever turns out to be too much and I am in real danger of dying I will pulse.

Maybe it was five minutes, or maybe it was half an hour, before the creepy voice man was back. He asked me all the questions again and I answered them all except for anything I did sexually with the girls. It really seemed to get under his skin, even if his voice was staying calm and level. When I would not respond to his attempts at telling me this would all be over when I told him what he wanted to know, he moved around to be in front of me.

"It would not do to scar up such a pretty boy. I have other ways that do not leave any marks," he said getting down into my face. "I wonder how thorough your handlers were in your training. We start ours right from birth. They all shit in their pants eventually. Why don't we see how much juice you can take before you shit in your pants?"

Reaching over to the table he went for what looked like jumper cables.

From under the cart he pulled out two padded cuffs that had wires woven into the padding. One went on my right leg and the other on my right arm. Both were connected to the cables. The other ends were connected to a machine with dials and buttons. It had wires that went to two big car batteries.

Closing my eyes I focused on only seeing the energy color of the batteries. As the man made some adjustments to the dials on the box I saw the energy colors in the machine going between dimmer and brighter until he pushed one of the buttons. The energy rushed out toward my leg and was absorbed by my shield. Since I did not respond, I saw him making the energy get brighter inside the machine before he pushed the button again. My shield was absorbing all of the energy without me even noticing.

After three more adjustments and still no response from me, he cursed and turned some other knobs. Almost half the machine was now glowing with the energy from both batteries. When he pushed the button this time he slammed his fist into the machine. The man was really pissed off as he unhooked everything and then connected cables directly to one of the batteries and touched the leads to make a big spark. He did the same thing on the other battery before reconnecting them to the machine.

Might as well have some fun with him.

I concentrated on pulling the energy out of the cable on my leg, storing it up and then slamming it all back into the machine through the cable on my arm. When he got done twisting the dials I saw almost the whole inside of the machine had really bright hues of the energy from the batteries. Somehow it was doing something to make it a lot stronger than if he was just shocking me with jumper cables hooked to the two batteries. This time he held down three buttons at once and I saw the energy hitting against my shield. I easily pulled out all of the energy he was sending from the machine and what was in both batteries. I waited about two seconds before slamming all of the energy into the cable hooked onto my arm. It was more than the cable could handle all at once and it got so hot that it melted the insulation on the wire just before the machine exploded in a big ball of sparks.

Not expecting anything like that to happen, there was nothing faked about how my body jerked against the bonds and my arms flailed around me. I was happy to see that the man was knocked back away from the machine. He was cussing up a storm when he was getting up, so it did not kill him.

Serves you right asshole. So how do you like getting some of what you were trying to do to me?

From behind me some people rushed into the room. One of them helped get the man out of the room while others pulled the carts out. No one came back in for who knows how long. I was looking around at all of the energy in the walls around me when someone came into the room.

I turned out to be a woman dressed in a plain black skirt and white blouse holding a bottle of water, straws, and a cup.

"I was summoned to provide you with some water," she told me as she opened the bottle of water.

After pouring an inch of the water into a cup, she put a straw into the water bottle and handed it to me.

No way am I going to drink this, not after the creepy voice man tried to fry me with car batteries.

I looked at her skeptically when she cleared her throat and said, "Just to prove it is not poisoned, drugged, or otherwise adulterated, I will drink from what I poured and must remain until you drink the remainder of the water in the bottle. Anything which would affect you, so too will affect me."

She quickly downed the water and then pulled a chair over to remain in front of me as she waited for me to drink what was left in the bottle.

First I told my eyes to look at just what was inside the bottle. Not seeing anything that looked suspicious, I focused on removing the straw, but not anything that may be coating it. Finally I removed the air and water from the bottle. There was no energy at showing at all so I drank it down quickly. When I was done the woman took the bottle and straw, quickly leaving through the doors behind me. Hours later she returned with another bottle and then told me that if I needed to pee she could get something called a "chamber pot" for me to piss in.

I don't need to piss, but I am getting really damn hungry. I guess this is just another form of torture to get me to tell them about having sex with the girls.

Finally after I was really starving and thirsty, I decided I had enough. I knew I could easily look at the energy in the ropes when I was struggling against them to figure out how to make the ropes be weak. As much stuff as they were doing to me and not getting the expected responses, I bet they knew about people like me. I decided that would be too dangerous.

Not even realizing I was doing it, I was reaching around in my pockets to see if there was anything in them that would let me appear to cut myself free. When my palm hit on the hidden pocket containing my total security access badge I remembered one of the things they had told me. It had to be kept in the shielded sleeve because of how it was able to transmit to sensors to open doors without even having to take it out and touch it to them. It had worked that way with the old bitch getting ready to have the guards shoot me. I felt really stupid for not scanning around the room looking for people before I focused on getting get to slide it out of the shielded sleeve.

How the hell do I get the security sleeve to unlock without being able to see to touch the case sensors? Well how about that? The man like me from inside my computer was inside here too! He really was somehow protecting me.

Looking at the energy on the case I saw that the places I would put my fingers to open, it had energy spots where I could pull the energy out to open it. Once I did the right sequence my eyes zoomed in on microscopic motors that pulled just enough of the case inside itself to expose the edge of the card. That was all it took to have four different colors of energy get pulled into the card and have it send out ten in response. After a few seconds the motors sealed the case back up again.

If I had checked for people being in the room I would not have jerked in the chair when I heard someone say quietly, "Sir, we have a problem ... No sir, it is worse ... The subject is not dead ... No he has not escaped ... Sir ... You have to see this right now ... SIR! IT CAN NOT WAIT!"

The last bit he yelled at whoever it was talking to before leaving the room. I could faintly hear him talking loudly outside the doors to the room. So the badge did really do everything that they said it could, or at least it did enough to freak out the man in the room with me out make him yell at his boss.

Unlike all of the waiting before, I did not have to wait long this time. In came a man wearing some sort of dark jacket with royal purple and navy blue embroidered trim around the collar and on the lapels. Below that he had on a matching patterned royal purple and navy blue vest over top of a white shirt. His fat looking tie was just royal purple. It sort of looked like a tux on steroids.

Right behind him were two men carrying machine guns with longer than normal barrels. The ones that made them nearly silent in the movies.

Great. Now they will find out about my shield and them not being able to hurt me with the guns. I don't want to have to hurt them, but I can't get found out and be turned into a lab experiment.

I decided I would have to first quickly find all of the hidden cameras and trace them back to whatever they were connected to so I could fry them all and the backups. Then when they were all blinded on camera I would suck out enough energy from everyone in the building to make them pass out. If I could keep them all unconscious until I could find a way out, I could get away safely, I hoped.

Just as I was getting myself psyched up to do it, the man bowed and then spoke, "Mr. Smith. You have my sincerest apologies for this completely cock-up by my protection detail. They failed to advise me of your abduction from where you provided my daughters temporary lodging. My family will forever be in your debt for the way in which you upheld their honor during your interrogation. Until I am no longer able, you have my word that you need only ask to have your every want and desire granted. For the sake of my daughters I must ensure this misunderstanding does not causing an international incident."

Shit! How the hell did I manage to hook up with two girls whose dad is in charge of some country, somewhere? I have to get out of here without them being able to keep tabs on me. What sort of bullshit can I tell him to make him forget about me and just leave me alone?

It must have been something triggered by the place in my head, or too many hours of being forced to watch dumb ass TV shows with some sort of made up royal family. Then again it could be all of the years watching Bond movie reruns with my dad...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.