Incredible Changes
Chapter 32: Clinic Day 3 and 4 - Blind Date and More Training

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Clinic Day 3 and 4 - Blind Date and More Training - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I was tapping out down the hall toward where I heard some kids when someone stopped me.

"Good job David," the jerk doctor from my training said. "The world outside for the blind is a very brutal place. You have to be able to survive anything thrown at you once you leave here. They have me here because I am very good at my job. All of my patients are ready to leave here in less than a week. Most facilities require a month just to get a newly blinded patient able to do basic navigation in a low stimulus environment. I am very impressed by the way you overcame the obstacles required to navigate back to this floor. Keep up the good work and you shall be ready to face your world in no time."

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of even acknowledging I had heard him, so I kept listening toward where I heard the other kids and waited for him to let me go. When he did I tapped my way down the hall as best as I could. I had not made it halfway to the room when I felt someone brush up next to me.

"David? Do you want me to lead you down to get something to eat or do you want to do it yourself," a familiar girl's voice said. "I see that they decided you should get used to being blind. It is really shitty that they do this to many of us. At least, they treat us like adults about it. A lot of places put on the kid gloves. They don't want to tell you that there is pretty much no chance in Hell that they can fix our eyes. It's better to be already over the anger and sadness at being blind in a clinic like this. You can get good drugs and have other kids help you get through it. If they can find the miracle fix for your eyes, then you get a new respect for what those who are blind go through. One little secret we all get to tell each other when they cover both of our eyes to blind us, page the nurses to come clean your butt for you. The toilet paper sucks and after I had rubbed crap all myself according to one of the kids. You already know how to wipe your own butt. If you can hold it until you can get back on the ward, you won't get laughed at by everyone who sees crap all over your gown and ass where you missed it. Oh, another thing. If you are going to spank it yourself, use a rubber to make clean up a breeze. Otherwise whack off in the shower or make sure you have something to cum in that will keep it from flying everywhere. Many of the kids here think it is hilarious to see a boy with cum all in his hair and crusted up on his chest. I know there are always boys and girls here that love to drink jizz down here. Even if a boy does not want a boy to blow him, they will still be right there to drink it when you cum. I don't know about how it is with boys, but I had lots of girls, and boys use their tongues on my cunt when I had both eyes covered. One tongue is as good as another to get me off. If you are getting a blow job, don't ask any questions. Just sit back and enjoy it. You get to cum and not have to do anything in return. That is a solid win in my book."

I had been tapping slowly down the hall as she talked with me. I only noticed we were not going to where the other kids were when we stopped at some double doors. She helped me find which ways the doors opened and where they had a crash bar on them. We kept walking for a while before she stopped outside a door and knocked. I heard a muffled "come in" from inside.

"I was told you were expected here. Go on in. Your dinner should still be warm if there is anything left," the girl giggled out before kissing me on the cheek.

I had to feel around on the door to find the handle to get in. All the hospital room doors opened inward. I carefully felt my way past the door and then used my cane as I turned in circles to find out what was around me the best as I could.

"Over here David," I heard Erin melodically call out to me. "Two beds and then the table will be on your right. You better check well on your left side just in case. It was clear earlier. You sound a lot better with the cane than I did my first day using it. It took two weeks before I was able to even get around inside my room without smashing into things. Almost two months before they told me I could be able to get around well enough not to get myself killed. I guess they really did mean it when they said this was a crash course clinic. Come and sit down to eat. They gave us the messiest possible foods they could find. I had that happen at the hospital too. Hope you don't mind that I am just wearing my panties, not that you can see me. As soon as I heard you were going to be coming to my room for dinner they were soaked. No one has ever made this happen to me David. I am scared I will turn out like my sister and be insatiably horny at the same time."

I took my time getting to the table. Erin told me that there was a bowl of miso soup, a big plate of wasabi, bowls of soy sauce, a huge mound of sushi and a lot of fried rice. The thing was all we had to eat with was our fingers and chopsticks. The miso was not too hard, and I got my wasabi to soy sauce mixture right without too much trouble, since I found myself doing that at the sushi restaurants without looking. What made things really messy, was not only was it nearly impossible to figure out where the soy sauce was going to drip, the rice was not made right and fell apart randomly. It did take me a long time to eat all the sushi that was left and try to eat the fried rice. I was going to use my fingers, but Erin said that it would only be cheating myself. I needed to relearn how to go through doing what I loved now that I was blind. There was not anyplace where I didn't find some rice stuck to my gown, by the time I was done eating.

"That was both wonderful and just mean. They know I love sushi. Why would they make my first real meal being blind as something almost impossible to eat without seeing," I asked her?

She giggled again and told me, "David this was nowhere near the messiest they could do. By my first meal in the hospital, they had me so starved I would eat dog poo if they had it. My face was still really messed up and chewing hurt worse than the pain I felt with my face caved in. I was given barely gelled pudding, melting ice cream, tomato soup, baby rice in warm milk and some sort of broth. That would have been ok, I guess; if they had not given me a flimsy plastic spoon to use to eat it. They said that as angry as I was all the time, they were not about to give me anything I could use to hurt myself or anyone else. I had food all over me, the floor, the table, and chair. They were not even nice enough at least to change me into a hospital gown first. I ruined the only pair of pajamas my sister brought me from home to fake out the judge into thinking that she was taking good care of me. Now, if you are done, and are not going to get all shy or be a prude, I think we both need a shower. If my masturbation fantasies are going to be about a boy, then I want to have every inch of his body in my mind. I knew you were super cool when I found out that were blinded today, and still came over to help me because you are just that nice. I know it has not yet hit you that you are blind now. I want to be here for you when it does, like you were there for me this morning after that outburst with my sister."

I was not about to tell her no to the shower, and something about her drew me in like no other girl I had met so far while I was here. I tried to think it was me feeling sorry for her somehow, or maybe it was something deeper. Getting up I felt my way around the messy table to get over to where she was waiting. I had left my cane against the table, so I had to let her lead me to the bathroom. She was not exactly right on, but close enough to find the door.

In the bathroom, she told me to turn around so that she could untie my gown. She then said I had better try to use the toilet before the shower. I really had to pee, but that was it. When it was her turn to pee Erin insisted I remove her panties. When she smacked the top of my head pretty hard, I kissed right below where her pussy hair stopped.

Erin sounded a bit angry when she said, "Stop it, damn you. I have been holding it for an hour waiting on you to come be the first boy hear me pee where we are both naked together in the bathroom. You almost got a face full of pee. If you are into that stuff, maybe we can try it in the shower sometime."

There was no way she had been lying about needing to pee. Her pee hissed out of her for a long time before she let out a lengthy fart.

"Well I got two things out of the way all at once. I never believed I would let a boy hear me fart like that," Erin giggled.

Once in the shower she told me, "I want that glorious boy dick rock hard when I get to it, so you are going to wash me all over first. No washcloth; just wet soapy hands. I want to feel your fingers on every inch of my body, even my butt hole. I know I am going to feel every inch of your body before I suck your juices out of your balls. I need you to make me a woman David! Don't get too swelled over it. As comfortable as I feel here at this clinic, I am sure it would have been someone before long. You just happened to be the only boy who ever made me wet like this and had me dreaming about how your boner is going to feel inside me. My nipples have been rock hard all day long."

I did not need my eyes to figure out how long her hair was, find the shampoo or soap. She did seem a bit amazed that I was pretty good at washing her hair, well for a boy. We changed places, so I was under the water now, and I used my soapy hands to explore her body. Her breasts we just as I remembered from this morning, only now I as touching her bare skin. I took my time to tease her by washing her whole chest without touching her nipples. She was getting pretty aggressive about trying to turn so that I would touch them. Instead, I just pulled my hands away to soap them up some more as I ducked behind the water so it would wash her chest off.

Moving my soapy hands back to be just below her breasts really made her squirm as I washed her sides and stomach all the way down to the top of her pussy hairs and hips. She felt like she was starting to move a leg up to the side on the tub when I pulled my hands away again. I got a good lather going and reached over to gently tug on her foot so as I told her carefully to put it on my knee where I could wash her leg. I washed up to where my hand was just lightly grazing her mound before going to the other leg where I did the same. Finally, I turned her around to wash her back and butt thoroughly. I made sure I pushed my finger a bit into her butt hole, as I cleaned it, before pulling her back with me to wash her off really well.

The smells of her juices were filling the shower when I swapped places with her, so I could rinse the all-in-one shampoo plus conditioner out of her hair and then work more in.

"All finished until time to rinse out your hair," I told her. "My turn."

"David! You missed spots and you know it," Erin complained lightly.

Taking the soap back from her, I lathered my hand up again and got down to wash the bottoms of her feet. Standing up I lifted her arms to wash under them and even behind her ears. Then very gently I washed all around her face before guiding her back under the water to rinse off.

"Sorry. I don't stink under my arms much yet, so I always rinse them when washing my hair. Plus I figured you wanted to wash your own face," I told her handing the soap back.

Taking my hand, she pushed it between her legs and before putting my other on her breast.

"I washed both of those already. I even spend a lot of time on your boobs because you really seemed to like it," I told her back. "I am pretty sure they are clean now."

Erin handed me the soap back and told me, "A girl needs more than a bit of soap over the outside to be clean between her legs David. Plus you never touched my nipples."

"I did so wash your nipples. I am sure they are really clean," I told her.

She was just about to say something when I reached out to feel for her breasts and then drop my mouth down to suck on one of the hard little morsels. I sucked and licked it all over really well before I moved over to her other one.

Erin had one hand around my head holding me in place, and her other was down between her spread legs. She got her leg up on the side of the tub by the wall. Getting my head free of her grip, I got down on my knees, pulled her hand off of her clit, and pushed my mouth over her mound. I felt both of her hands grab a tuft of my hair as my tongue burrowed between her lips to find the source of her slightly tangy juices. I licked up and down inside her pussy lips before I slid up to attack her clit until she pushed me away.

Making sure I had a good balance to keep her from falling as I stood up, I slid my hands slowly up her wet body.

After giving her a quick kiss, I teased her, "I told you I had cleaned you really well. Do you think I would have put my mouth there if they were still dirty?"

Not even answering me, she found the soap, washed off my dick and then sucked me into her mouth. I could tell that she had not done it before, but she had to have watched her sister a lot of times. I took a few minutes to cum, and it was a good deal. When she came up to kiss me, I could tell a lot leaked out on her face. Very gently I got her face my hands and washed off the cum with my fingers until I only felt her smooth skin.

Erin launched herself at me as she pulled my head down to French kiss her as she rubbed her body against mine. She had a hand between us trying to get my dick hard once more by pushing it around on her clit. She was moaning into my mouth as my dick got hard enough to get her off again. Once she came, she didn't stop. Instead, she turned around, pushed her butt back against me, and started reaching between her legs for my dick.

"I am not a hemophiliac David, but I don't clot as fast as normal people. I am going to bleed all over the place, and you are going to put a lot of sperm inside me. We might as well make sure we have a nice dry bed to sleep in tonight," Erin said over the sound of the water in the shower. "I am just guessing that you want to do it with me. All the guys my sister slept with never refused to drop between her widely spread thighs to screw her. Then again, I never saw any of them do more than poke her or get a blow job. None of them ever mentioned wanting to eat her."

I was glad she could not see my face. I had to bite my tongue not to laugh. She had pushed my dick through her cherry, and she had worked me balls deep inside her slippery tight pussy before she stopped to ask me if I wanted to fuck her. It felt amazing to me. Everything seemed to be so right for us both that I grabbed her hips to start doing my best to make her cum as many times as I could before I went off inside her. There was a brief worry about getting her pregnant, but it passed when she let out a deep throaty moan as her pussy massaged my dick as she came.

She was really tight inside, but so wet that I could keep screwing her when she came without making my dick hurt. I kept a decent hold on her hips as I slammed in and out of her repeatedly as fast as I could. I only stopped for a few seconds for her to get a good hold on the safety bars. It was what I needed to get the angle better to make me feel good and hit something in her pussy that really made her moan. It made her cum so much harder at this angle. I must have been pulling in energy and converting it to what we both needed to keep fucking as hard as we were without getting tired. By the time we stopped, I had cum in her three times before my dick stayed limp.

Not missing a beat, Erin washed all over my body before being very gently in washing off my dick and balls. I offered to help her get cleaned out as well, but she said it was really feeling raw now. I helped her steady herself with the water running over her pussy as she washed all of our goo, she could find. I said I would help her be sure it was all out only to get my hand slapped. Just touching inside her thighs made her cum so hard she lost her balance. I just barely managed to keep us both from falling down into the tub.

The rest of our time in the shower was quiet as we washed ourselves all over again. We both worked around the bathroom to find where they had the towels. Luckily, they were in the same place as I remembered from my room. We dried ourselves well before working our way out slowly into the room. Neither of us thought to have canes with us, so it was pretty slow going. It was obvious someone had come into the room while we showered. There were two robes on the edge of the first bed we came to and leaning against then were our canes.

"I am starving," I told Erin.

"Me too," she said pulling me carefully into a hug. "That was nothing like what I watched my sister doing so many times a day over the last six years. Her moans sounded recorded, and I think dad even invested in the company that made the lubricant she used. She was going through at least a case a month. I never understood until today why my parents said she was not doing something right. I never once felt like I was dry inside."

Off from the side of the room we heard a woman say, "Dear I suggest you find the panties on the bed. They already have a liner in keep the blood from dripping all over the place. I really appreciate you making the decision to have your first time in the shower. You bleed more from losing your virginity than most head wounds. I have put some cookies, brownies and bottles of milk on the table. David, when you are finished eating you need to come out into the hall and take a left to get to the nurse's station. It is already past 2 AM, and you know you cannot sleep in this ward. Before you ask Erin, you cannot sleep in his ward either."

We tore into the food as quickly as we could find something left to shove in our mouths. It was good they had given us bottles of milk with tops, or I would have made a mess as many times as I knocked one over going for a cookie or brownie.

Once we were done Erin hurried over to sit on my lap and hug me to her.

"David I don't know if I will get to see you again before one of us has to leave. They are supposed to do a lot of looking at what is left in the back of my eye sockets to see if there is anything left they can use. I know my parents had more money than I could ever spend. I was told the doctors here are able to do things people will not even start talking about for decades. They actually told me I had better expect them not to be able to do anything at all. If something they try does work, then I can be really happy. I will never forget any detail about your body, nor what we did tonight. It was the best thing that has happened to me since the accident. I can't say I love you, but you will have a place in my heart forever. Now go get out of here so maybe they will let us have more time together," Erin told me, kissed me on the lips and got off my lap.

Getting out of the room was not too hard once I found out where the beds were. Down at the nurse's station I was given directions on how to make it back to my ward and then get to my room. An orderly walked with me silently just in case I had any issues or got lost. It was good that I have always been able to map things out in my mind. I was only given hallways where I need to turn, so I updated the map in my head as I walked. The orderly made sure I did not need anything, well more specifically someone to help wipe my butt, before he left me to find my pajamas and bed.

Sue woke up as I tapped around the room.

"Dang them," she spat. "I was hoping beyond hope that it was not true about them doing something to make you blind. Do you need me to help you around and get things for you? We all know that you are really supposed to have to do it all by yourself so you can learn how as fast as possible."

Smiling in the general direction of where I had heard Sue's voice I said, "What I really need is to get some sleep. Did they mess with my bed or anything to make it harder for me to get around? The doctor who showed me about using the cane really did everything he could to make me miserable today."

She just told me that my bed was right where it had been this morning and then stayed beside me, in case there was something that would hurt me. I felt around until I found the chair to put my robe. I should have asked Sue to help find my pajamas, but I was too tired, and I bet it would not matter anyway. I don't really remember much after checking that my cane was wedged in between the chair and bedside table so it did not fall to the floor.

The few times I woke up in the night, I found that Sue was in bed with me. A quick check, as I spooned up behind her, found that she had on pajamas. She even seemed to have on a sports bra and panties. That was good because without being able to see when I woke up, my very erotic dream about sleeping with Erin had me hard and leaking out pre-cum. If Sue's pussy was not covered up, I would have tried to push my dick into her.

When I woke up to hear the sounds of people moving around in the halls, I found my boner as deep inside of a girl when spooned up behind her. My hips seemed to me doing little movements inside her, but not enough to make either of us cum. It took me a few seconds to wake up enough to realize it had to be Sue because my hand was still cupping her boob though her pajama top and sports bra. Moving my legs a bit I felt her pajama pants were still touching my legs.

"I now understand why my mother has reminded me repeatedly how important it is that girls remain away from boys at this time in our lives. I believed I was so much stronger than other girls to fight off my urges. I failed David. You make me feel so safe when I am with you. Twice last night I had to get out of bed to put on more clothes. When I first got in bed with you, I was just wearing a long T-shirt and panties. It only took seconds of laying with you to soak my panties. I thought I could just take them off and be ok, but that was no good. I turned over on top of you to try to be safe that way, but then my leg hit your penis. It got instantly hard. I had to fight with myself not to climb over you and slide it deep within where I needed it so badly. Wearing a bra, panties and pajamas helped a lot, just not enough to keep from pulling them down and placing your hard penis where I could work it inside me. I did it just after you spooned up beside me the last time. Your brain must have liked the idea because you really slipped into a very deep sleep and stopped thrashing around," Sue told me. "I know I am being selfish, but I have been going crazy all night and really need to get over the edge before they come move me back to my own room again. I am so close it will only take you doing just a little more than you are now to make it happen."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.