Incredible Changes
Chapter 30: Clinic Day 3 - An Interesting Morning

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Clinic Day 3 - An Interesting Morning - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Sometime in the night Sue's drugs had worn off, and she was in bed with me, naked. Finding my boner encased in her scorching hot pussy just seconds before I started to cum was a great way to wake up. Sue stayed where she was as my dick shrank out of her. Kissing was all it took to get me rock hard once more so she could start to ride me again. I don't know how many orgasms she had before she thought she could get back to sleep now. I was almost there again when she pulled me out of her. Deciding it may be another test, I did not say a word as she turned on her side next to me.

"David, I know you are not done, but I really want to go to sleep having you spooned up behind me. I promise to make it up to you," she said sweetly.

Turning over I found I could only get maybe an inch inside her. That was good enough to keep the head inside her wet velvet furnace with the rest of my dick sandwiched between her thighs. I moved my hand over to hold her tit, just as I was dozing off again.

I woke as I started to cum in someone's mouth. I knew it was not Sue since she was laying mostly on top of me now. Whoever was sucking me had moved her leg out of the way. Not that I really cared. They had swallowed my cum and squeezed out the last drops. What did surprise me was seeing a boy sit up between my legs, get out of my bed and then covered me up again.

When he came over beside the bed, I saw three girls I had not met were standing there with him.

"See I told you that I could suck him off better than any of you," he said very strongly. "Now you have to pay up. Whose butt is first?"

I think the nurses gave Sue something to keep her sleeping. She did not even stir when one of the girls moved her back into her bed.

"Ezekiel! None of us is going to use David like he is some piece of meat. It is bad enough that you tricked us into believing David was waiting to have his penis suckled. I am not about to rape him just to settle our bet. If he does not want to do this, then you are out of luck," the girl who put Sue back into her bed told him.

I was not yet really awake, so I sat up trying to figure out what was going on. The girl and Ezekiel went off to a corner to have a heated, but hushed, discussion. There were two other girls in the room kept looking between them and me. Both were extremely cute. I just held out my hands in a way that I hoped they understood to mean I was inviting them to sit on my bed with me. Somehow I sort of knew they did not speak English. I held up the covers as they came over on each side of the bed. The younger looking of the two of them slid right in next to me and pulled my arm around her shoulders to let her cuddle in closely on that side. I can't tell satin from silk, so I had no idea from which of the two her pajamas were made out of. I only knew that they were very soft against my body. She obviously did not think through having my arm around her as she had got comfortable. The way she snuggled in had arm against my chest, hand on my hip and her fingers right on top of my half limp dick. I felt her realize what she was touching and her tense up. I look down at her face as I used my other hand to point at her chest. She actually blushed really red before she nodded slightly. She must have wanted to be completely sure I knew where I stood because she pulled my hand off her arm to put it on her firm tit as she smiled up at me.

The girl with Ezekiel was getting pretty animated in their discussion, and finally drug him into the bathroom, closed and locked the door.

I gently started to explore the younger girl's breast through her pajamas as I waited to see what the heck Ezekiel had won from his bet. It seems that it was a very a big deal to the girl he was talking with in my bathroom. As I touched this girl's breast, she sighed and snuggled in closer. Almost idly her fingers slowly started to explore my pubic hairs. I had completely forgotten about the other, slightly older looking girl until she got into bed with us on my other side.

In the minute or two it took for the younger girl to figure out what she wanted to do with me, the older one had gotten naked. 'I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look, but it was gone.' The view of her small, triangle bush of thick hair was hidden away under the covers. I knew I could just make myself not see the covers, but I figured if she wanted me to get a good look, then I would.

The older girl did not waste any time putting my hand over her rock-hard nipple. Since we were not speaking, I have no idea what she was had in mind when she also reached down to play with my hardening dick. Maybe it was just quid pro quo here. The younger girl let me caress her boob while she touched my dick. Maybe the older one thought that was the require payment. I didn't really mind as I was playing with tits on two girls while they got my dick hard with their explorations. I was still not truly awake so on autopilot I played with the younger girl's nipple through her pajamas and the bare one of the girls on the other side. If I had been more aware, I would have noticed the younger girl breathing faster. She got so super excited it finally made her climax. She never made a sound, but her fingers were off my dick and holding mine still on her tit.

After a few seconds, she pulled my arm from around her. I thought she was going to leave. Instead, she moved around a bit more to get comfortable before repositioning my hand to her stomach. Tugging on my arm lightly to get me to look over, she smiled at me as she kicked a leg out from under the covers to drop her pj pants and panties to the floor. Looking down I saw that she only had a little puffball of hairs right over her clitoris. My eyes, through my dark goggles, were locked on hers as she moved my hand down over the patch of baby soft pussy hair to have my fingers covering her plump wet mound. My fingers magically knew what to do as they gently pushed between her pussy lips get some juices from her hole to rub over her clitoris. The younger girl tilted her head back as her hips pushed up into my fingers to get really good contact. Once I had repeated the three circles around her clit with my finger, I slid down her wet slit to get more juices. The older looking girl stopped stroking me, even though I was still playing with her nipple, as she watched me fingering the younger girl. Seeing that I was looking at her now, she quickly leaned up to let me pull my arm from behind her and slide it under the covers. Unlike the younger girl, she kept the covers over her. She had coarser bristly pubic hairs. The older girl really seemed to like it as my fingers slid over her clitoris and even kicked a leg out of that side of the bed to give me better access. When my finger rubbed over her wet vagina, she slammed her legs closed. When my finger was back up to her clit, her legs opened up wide. Each time I tried to get some of her juices to make her clit slippery, she would slam them shut again. Finally, I got a little frustrated and stopped fingering her all together.

I idly let my fingers just rub around in her pubic hairs instead. When I would graze her clit, legs spread open wide. As soon as I moved my fingers down lower, they were slammed back together again. There was no way I could rub her off with how dry her clit is right now. Finally, I got a bit of an idea.

I needed to get the older girl's attention. I let my fingers slide down to rub her clit a few times to get her legs spread open. When I pulled my hand out I waited until she looked up at me as I got a lot of spit on my fingers. When I put that on her clit, it made it slippery for a few seconds and got her rocking her hips. As soon as she was dry again, I pulled my fingers out to get more spit. I did this three more times before I turned on the place in my head to look at the orgasms' impulses around her clit. To me, it looked like it would happen almost any time, so I turned the place in my head off again.

Over and over again I got her really worked up with a big glob of spit but stopped to get more before she could cum. I just looked down at her each time I stopped to get more spit. She was starting to moan out in frustration and even tried to keep my hand down on her a few times when I stopped. Catching her not paying attention, I quickly pushed two fingers all the way down into her slit. I used them to pull up through her crack to get them really wet. She was watching closely when I pulled them out from under the covers that she did not notice she was half exposed nude. I got them in front of her face and rubbed my thumb over my fingers to show her how slippery they were. The juices dried up faster than spit, but the source was closer. I kept rubbing as she was starting to build up once more, even though her clit was all dry again. Not wanting her to slam her legs shut, I let my fingers rub a bit lower as I made circles on her clit until I was just about to her hole. We were looking at each other the whole time. When I reached her vagina this time she did not move her legs at all. I made three trips down and back to get her clit covered with her juices. That was all it took for her to go off like a firecracker to have a huge orgasm. It was good that she was done because I found I really needed to pay attention to the younger girl.

Being so focused on the older one, I had not noticed the younger was now only wearing her unbuttoned pajama top. The girl pulled my hand free, quickly got out of bed, pulled on her PJs, and started doing the pee-pee walk out of the room. The younger girl pulled my hand free, and I thought she was going to leave too. Instead, she pulled her shirt off before reaching for my other hand as well. Turning over onto my side to be able to reach her got my dick pushed against her bare leg.

Using both of her hands now, she made a hole with the fingers of one and used my middle finger to poke through it. Pointing at my dick, she shook her head no and then guided my other hand to her pussy. It was a bit awkward to get my middle finger of one hand into her pussy and rub her with the other the way we were laying, but we managed. I was just exploring inside her for the places she liked rubbed when I felt her cum. I stopped everything I was doing until she was finished. It was no surprise when she pulled my hands away from her pussy. I thought we were done until she climbed up over me.

I watched her face as she moved over my dick trying to find out where to put it. It took her at least a dozen tries to get it notched into her vagina. She had to rock her hips around a bunch of times to get the perfect angle for her force me into her very tight pussy. I didn't know if she was just really small inside or a virgin without a cherry. Either way, she was scrunching up her face tightly as she made little in and out motions until she had my dick all the way inside her. She tried to do a few long strokes in and out right off. Her pussy was soaking wet, but her pussy was just too snug to work without hurting both of us. Instead of pulling me completely out of her, she pushed me all the way in and then leaned into French me for a bit before pointing to the clock.

I saw that it was only a few past three in the morning, no wonder I was still tired.

The girl sat up enough to push her hands together, put them to the side of her face, and lay her head against them. She then patted my shoulder. I hoped that she was asking if she could sleep on top of me. As hot as her supper tight pussy was around my dick, I would let her sleep on me as long we could before one of us had to pee. I nodded and found out that she did not even seem to weigh very much. Once she had the covers pulled up to almost her shoulders, she laid down on my chest. I rubbed over her butt as she slowly rocked her hips a tiny bit as we drifted off to sleep. She was still there with my boner fully inside her when I woke up around 6am. The older girl returned to the room to sleep with her back to us. I found my arm under her with my hand on her boob. I had no clue where Ezekiel or the other girl had gone, but they were nowhere in the room that I could tell.

I don't know if the younger girl was having sexy dreams or the sleep had relaxed her. Whatever it was; she had my dick sliding easily in and out of her about an inch. I went back to rub over her butt. When she was awake enough to realize what she was doing with me, she pushed up with her arms and experimented with how easily my dick was moving inside her now. I watched the smile grow on her face as she started taking longer strokes and beginning to ride me faster. It did not take me much to have my balls drawing up and me getting ready to cum. I quickly checked to find that I was killing off my sperm, but instead I got zoomed in on the egg inside her that was already dead. If I remembered it right she was about to start her period anytime now.

Looking at her tightly closed eyes and the look of deep concentration she could not care less. All she seemed to care about was trying to get over the edge herself. I did all I could to fight myself from squirting. Before I even had the first blast get primed to shoot strongly out of my dick, she started to cum. I got to see the look of surprised bliss on her face as her cum hit, and then I slammed her hips down tight with me as I started to cum into her. Since I somehow managed to stay mostly hard inside her, she laid back down on top of me to play with my hair. The small aftershocks in her pussy were more than enough to give me another boner. When I felt ready, I pumped my hips up at her a few times, and then she shook her head no. We dozed right back off. A bit later the older girl was helping the younger one gently pull my dick out.

I can only guess the older one had done this before. She had a warm washcloth that she used to clean us both up before getting the younger one dressed in pajamas again. I was still mostly asleep as she led the younger-looking girl out and then quickly returned.

She stripped quickly and got back into bed with me, but this time she looked pretty scared being all alone and naked in my bed. Without even trying to communicate with me, I felt her fingers go around my boner. I returned the favor as I reached down between her legs again. She was really wet and did not slam them closed like before. The whole time she was watching me closely. A few times I did let my finger push in a bit on her vagina. She started to close her legs like before, but then quickly relaxed them again. Out of the blue, it hit me that she must be worried I was going to rape her or at least try to stick my dick in her. The younger one had made me a bit sore, and I have no interest in sex right now anyway. Unfortunately, there was no way for me to tell her that.

Over a few minutes, I managed to work us over in the bed so that she was in the center, and I was on my side against her. She was still able to play with my dick all she wanted, but now I could lean over her to suck on her nipples. First, it was just the one closest to me, but I slowly moved around to be able to get to the other one as well. I kept rubbing her just enough to get her close, but not enough to push her over. I am not sure if it was what I was doing to her or not, as first one and then both hands were playing with my hair as I sucked on her nipple. That worked out better than I thought as it let me move to where I was between her legs lying on top of her now without her seeming to notice.

When I moved my fingers off her pussy and pulled her nipple out of my mouth, her eyes got really big. She started to look panicked as I pushed up on my arms to move up to where I could kiss her lips. I purposely pressed my boner, just above my balls, against her clitoris as we kissed. I never moved it against her, letting her move her own hips against me if she wanted. Slowly, I started kissing along her neck as she squirmed under me. When I was back to sucking on her nipples, her hand reached down between us trying to find my dick. I just lifted my head off her chest and shook it no. Before she had much time to react, I had the covers off us, and I was staring at her pussy. There was no way for her slam her spread legs with my body between them.

She had a lot less hair than I had thought since the hairs were very coarse. As she tried to close her legs a bit, I was putting my thumbs down on each side of her pussy and gently pulled them down and out to the sides. I expected her to have a cherry the way she had been acting, but there was no sign of her having had one recently. Seeing that my fingers would not hurt her, I dropped my mouth to her clit and started to lick as I buried two fingers inside her.

She really seemed to like me licking her. When she felt my fingers going in she tried to close her legs and push me away. I was not going to let her do it this time and just kept going. Her legs went limp the instant I found the rough patch just inside the top of her pussy under her bladder. She came quickly from me licking her and pushed my head away. I was determined to finger her, as long as I could and my hand did start to cramp up after I fingered her to her seventh orgasm. She looked at me with a questioning look as I sat back to watch the orgasmic blush fade from her chest.

I moved back between her legs and laid on top of her. I saw her look scared again so I guessed she really did not want to have sex. After kissing her some as she pushed her clit against my dick, I rolled over onto my back and got her so that she was lying partially over me. Once she was comfortable I had her rough pussy hairs against my thigh, one of her knees just below my balls, her hand on my dick and her head on my shoulder. She gently played with my dick, even as it leaked pre-cum all over her hand, until I felt I was dozing off again. When I woke later she was trying to figure out how to suck me as the younger girl stood there whispering in her ear. I noticed they both kept taking looks at the clock.

My dick was just about to go off when the clock showed it was 8:10. Both girls jumped up and got the older one dressed again before hurrying out of the room. Before I could even cover up, Ezekiel from earlier was there, He was swallowing my huge load down without missing a drop. Just as quickly as he arrived, he was waving on his way out of my room.

"That little fucker," the girl who had been arguing with Ezekiel in the bathroom said from beside my bed. "Bastard robbed me of the quick fuck I was supposed to get. Those two girls were supposed to have you so ready to cum so I could get my cherry popped, and it all be over quickly. I am not interested in dick at all, but to get my ass hole parents to quit trying to marry me off to some old sleazy geezer; I have to make sure pics of my cum filled bloody cunt are all over the net. It would e be better if I get knocked up. All the girls say you are cool, give a really good screw, and I already know your dick won't stretch me all out or hurt much when it pops my cherry. I am really in a pickle here because I am to be discharged this afternoon. I need this to get done before then. Between the pics and bloody cum soaked panties, I will be damaged goods in their social circles and can have a normal life. If I help you get it up again, do you think you could make it is quick a fuck as possible to fill my cunt with your cum?"

At least one girl in this whole clinic spoke her mind and told me what the heck was going on. Not really answering her, I sat up and pulled her to me. I wanted to be ready to get off quickly without making it happen with the place in my head. I gently ran the back of my hand over her cheek as I watched her reaction. Since her face softened at the touch, I leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips. She was a bit stiff at first, but then I found that she was a very good kisser. We were French kissing for a while before I scooted back on the bed a bit so she could get up here with me. A bit more kissing and I finally undid her bra strap. Since I was already smelling her juices through her jeans I doubt she really did not like guys like she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.