Incredible Changes
Chapter 28: Clinic Day 2

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Clinic Day 2 - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Having been told I had to pee in a cup, I went to do just that. I felt like I could fill up a jug with how full my bladder felt right now. The scent of Pam's juices was really strong on me, so I decided to take a quick shower. So that I could shower without my goggles I turned off all the lights in the bathroom and bedroom. Just to be safe I turned on the place in my head to ensure it was blue. Risking it, I took off my goggles and stepped out into the room enough to see that my eyes were automatically keeping light levels down for me. It was still not using enough energy for me to notice it being used up and definitely not the huge amount Anna had told me to expect. I was in the shower and had not even put shampoo in my hair when I felt the breeze of someone opening the curtain.

'No way. I can't even get a few minutes of privacy here. What now? How many girls are here that are going to beg me to screw them? I never thought in my wildest dreams I would not want to do it as much as I could.'

"I didn't mean to be rude David," apologized a girl wearing goggles with a medium tint that was still light enough to see her eyes. "I wanted to ensure we wouldn't have anyone else here to bother the two of us. My name is Sue and there are some things the doctors said to talk with you about in private. As you have found out, there isn't really anywhere private around here. If I may, I would prefer to lock this bathroom door if you feel safe enough with me to permit it."

"As long as you keep your clothes on and stay out there, I don't mind. Somehow I seem to have some magic power that makes girls want to screw me all the time. All I have been told is that it is because I am a boy with a dick sized somewhere between little boys and men. Oh, please don't turn on the light. I have my goggles off. The light will make me scream in pain and probably pass out. No telling what you girls might do to me then," I said with a laugh.

She giggled for a few seconds before saying, "Fair enough. I do want to amend the details of our agreement a bit. From looking at your goggles, I appear to be nowhere near as light sensitive as you. I would like to remove mine as well and then use your shower once you have finished. As you shower we can discuss what I came here to speak with you about. Being completely honest, I do have a nearly unbearable longing to have intercourse with any willing boy. Unsatisfyingly for me, my doing so would dishonor me and my family greatly. I have learned to resist such temptations."

She waited while I got my hair wet and then started to talk about whatever it was she seemed to think was so important to invade my privacy."We share the same ocular ailment. My doctor approached me to discuss the testing they have done so far and those scheduled over the next weeks. He felt it would be helpful if I told you what you will be having done too," Sue explained. "You can expect hours of testing using the entire visible-light spectrum at different intensities. This data is compiled to create a specialized hard contact lens to test if it can replace these fashionable goggles we have now. I found the lenses were too uncomfortable for me. Plus they did not make any difference in my case. Once they are done with the contacts they will put you to sleep and use a microscope to look at your eyes. They told me it was to see if they can detect any specific defects they can fix with surgery. In my case, they have no clue why I became light sensitive suddenly just about two years ago. Later today they will implant a contact lens directly in my eye that has a tint to match my goggles. This procedure is very quick, but I had a lot of concerns, and that's why I came into your bathroom."

I asked her to wait as I rinsed out the shampoo.

'Why is there always some side reason for everything with kids my age? I never really noticed it before when I was ignoring everyone. It is so annoying. Why the hell can't kids just be honest?' I thought as I washed out my hair.

"Ok, all done," I told her.

Sue reached into the shower and touched my shoulder to get my attention. I noticed she was now completely naked and without her goggles. Taking a quick look over her, I saw that she looked pretty much like I came to expect for girls around my age. Her breasts were the size of half oranges with wide aureoles and small nipples in the middle. Down between her legs there was a triangle patch of hair that was close to the same color as on her head. I expected her to get in here with me. Instead, she pulled back and stood there so she could look at my face.

"David I am embarrassed to admit that I am having difficulty resisting what my body wants me to do with you. Almost all experience with boys our age has them gawking at my body and trying to convince me to give them my consent to do what they will. You have responded in the opposite manner and look upon me as a girl instead someone you want to screw. The respectful way in which you only took a cursory look at my charms and didn't get a boner, makes me want to screw you even more than I ever expected. It seems you are even more mature than I was led to believe. However, I digress," Sue said as she blushed. "Once my procedure is completed today, they seek for me to no longer wear my goggles to evaluate my response to light. You, being the only other light sensitive teenaged patient on the ward, I was advised to seek out your assistance. My counselor told me to see if I felt I could be comfortable naked in your presence first. The only discomfort I feel being naked with you is the wetness between my thighs. If you don't mind helping me for a few days, they will add another bed for me into your room. Do not be concerned with my hormonally charged body's needs as my upbringing has ensured that I am very adept at seeking my own release. If you should feel so inclined to aid me and are able to ensure I do not overpower you in my seeking of vaginal penetration, I will permit your reciprocal actions. Should my oral and manual ministrations not fully satisfy your needs, you may utilize my anus."

'I bet that won't do for her in the least, and she'll be trying to get me to do it all to her. At least, she does seem to want me to help her without thinking I want sex as a payment. I might as well give it a try. I just hope she doesn't try to jump me while I am asleep like Pam did this morning. Even though I won't get them pregnant, it does not mean I won't be on a short list of possible fathers. Girls at school always tell everyone they didn't want to go that far with a boy. Then come Monday morning, they are bragging to their girlfriends about having gone all the way with some guy they hated last week.'

Sue seemed nervous as I thought about it. Before I could even speak she was already making up her own mind to go against what she said not five minutes ago. "During your extended period of contemplation I was estimating the girth of your erect penis, and that has given me pause to reconsider our agreement. Just in our short period of getting acquainted, I want to have your assistance as I recover from my procedure. It is probably my raging hormones and fear of the operation on my eye making me feel this way. My menstrual flow is so heavy that I have to use a pad and tampons to keep the fluids from staining my clothes. I believe your girth will be the same diameter or smaller than that of a used tampon. We should be able to engage in intercourse as frequently as you require during my time of recovery without damaging my hymen. It is to be understood that we will not discuss this with others or between ourselves. I will not even require you to take precautions regarding spilling your seed within my vagina. The females of my family are quite familiar in the use of Mifeprex and Cytotec to address undesired conceptions," she told me as she reached for my dick to get it hard.

I watched as she measured around it with her fingers and then measured around her index and middle fingers. Putting a foot on the toilet, she was able easily to push those two fingers in and out of her glistening vagina. she took them all the way out, I could not miss seeing they were covered in her juices.

"I don't think we have time to engage in intercourse until either of us reach an orgasm, but I cannot quell my curiosity to see if I can have your boner fully inside me without discomfort. If you are willing to join me in this experiment, I will gladly ensure that you have a very pleasurable climax in one way or another," she told me as she waited on my decision.

'Oh hell, looks like I really don't have a lot of choice do I? Somehow I am sure my dick will end up inside her pussy anyway. At least, she is trying to be honest with herself that she is really horny and thinks it will work without tearing her hymen.'

I just pulled the shower curtain open so that she could step in. After I moved back so she could get in, I told her to grab the handicap bar, lean forward and spread her feet out as wide as she could. With a little bit of gymnastics we had her pussy at the right height. One push had me all the way inside her. If she was not lying about being a virgin, then she must have been using extra-large tampons. Something made me not even ask if my dick was hurting her; I grabbed onto her hips to start pumping in and out of her. I have no idea if she was just really horny or what, but in minutes she came hard enough to actually start squeezing down on my boner.

"I bet you want me to stop now that you have found that it fit just fine and didn't hurt you any," I said slowly pulling out of her.

With how fast she pulled forward and had my dick out of her, I was sure I just made her mad.

Turning to face me, she showed that she was a lot stronger than her small body looked. Before I knew what happened, I was out of the shower lying on the cold floor Sue moved over me quickly to push my boner back inside her. It took her a few seconds to figure out how to screw me and then her hips were a blur. I never even got to ask her what she was doing. As soon as my mouth opened her tongue was jammed into my mouth to duel with mine. She definitely knew how to French kiss better than any girl I have met so far. I was so into the kissing that I didn't even notice her having cum after cum until I was just about to go off inside her. I barely managed to focus long enough to turn on the place in my head and verify that I was still killing off my sperms. Even without me starting to orgasm, I was pumping sperm out of my balls to leak into her with the pre-cum. I was not killing any of them off and more than enough had swum deep enough in her pussy to get her pregnant. I quickly looked to see that she did not have any egg anywhere to get fertilized so I laid back to enjoy myself squirting into her.

When I was starting to get soft, she squeezed hard around my dick as she lifted off me. Dropping between my legs she licked and sucked me completely clean. That got me another boner that she quickly put back inside her again without even asking me first. I got a little mad and decided if she was going to do that to me, then I was going to really give it to her as hard as I could. Right then I didn't care if it ripped all of her cherry out or not.

Waiting until she was getting a breath from kissing me and enjoying a big cum, I flipped us over. Instantly, she had her legs locked around my waist. After a few minutes, she did let me pull them free so that I could watch my dick moving in and out of her pussy. When I got over watching myself fucking her, I pushed her knees toward her chest. I laid my chest against the back of her thighs as I really started filling the room with the wet sounds my dick moving like a well-oiled piston in and out of her pussy. I don't know how I found the right angle to get to make me feel good and not make her cum. No matter what she tried to get me to change the angle I just kept going until I was sure I was soon going to cum in her again. As I got close, I leaned back so that my boner was moving inside her like she was riding me. Sue worked her legs out from under to me go around me again. We got in sync to push me deep inside when I thrust in. I didn't even realize I had my eyes closed to watch the signals coming from inside her pussy until I saw them building up to where she was moaning out that it was going to be a big one. She was right about that.

I watched the energy making her pussy start to flutter around my boner right as she got over to the edge. I found the same energy spread throughout her body, and I pulled it into my balls. When I finally started to cum a minute or two later, all of that energy was blasted around inside her pussy where my sperms coated the inside. I really miscalculated what I had done, and it must have been at least three times as much energy as the big orgasm just before.

Watching the energy inside her, I found out something that I was sure to use in the future, just a lot more carefully. I had to talk to Steve about it later. It turned out that the energy was being used directly by my sperms to swim around. Just my dick softening inside her caused her to cum again. She kept getting orgasms as my sperms went swimming around in vain looking for an egg. I took pity on her after she begged me to get my dick out of her, so she would stop getting off. Practically doing all the work, I managed to get her on the toilet to let the goop drain out. It was good that his was a kid ward with toilets that had to be at least a foot shorter than regular hospital ones. It made it easier to get her up on it and had my dick right at the height of her mouth where she was holding onto my hips not to fall off the toilet. Still never even asking me if I minded, she was sucking my dick hard in her mouth between orgasms as cum drained out of her. We finally had to get an enema tube and water bottle from the medicine cabinet to wash what we could. I saw there was still a lot up inside her uterus that would cause her problems when it drained back into her vagina later.

It was good for Sue that the nurse who came in to give her a shot to relax her for the operation on her eye. The nurse just ignored my shiny boner and Sue's well fucked pussy. I did see the nurse smile when Sue was not looking. Sue was still so exhausted from all the orgasms that she never even noticed that I did not have on my goggles or that the nurse had let in enough light that should have made me scream out in pain. I asked Sue if she could give me my goggles or if the nurse had turned the lights back down so I could open my eyes now.

"Oh David," Sue moaned out huskily as some of my cum must have drained down when she reached for my goggles. "I am so sorry I allowed my lust to experience the pleasures of mating to let me to forget your eyes were not shielded from the lights. I have dishonored myself before you by acting like a nymphomaniac. What we have shared differs so greatly from firsthand accounts of others who energetically coupled in the same manner as us. None has recounted intercourse being so intense that they continued to climax after finishing. Not only were my orgasms stronger than any I have given myself, I am still experiencing climaxes without any form of stimulation. I fear that I must rescind my permission to permit your engaging in further vaginal intercourse for reasons other than those you may expect. Even prior to your first spilling of your seed within my womb, I began to feel the discomfort a woman experiences during her first time having intercourse. Once the mild pre-operative sedation wears off, I am quite sure I will be too sore within my vagina to bear your penis moving inside me. You are free to use my anus and mouth to reach a climax as often as you wish."

I don't know what they gave her in the shot. One second she as sucking on my dick as, she sat on the toilet and the next she fell forward against me. My dick felt like it went down her throat. She did not gag or pull away at all. I had to hold her head steady as I pulled my dick out while trying to keep her from falling off the toilet. I did the best I could to squat down where I could pull one of her arms around my shoulders to lift her off the toilet. Most of my cum must have drained out when I moved her. She made a lot of weak moans and humped her hips into the air all the way to the chair just outside the bathroom. I got a wash cloth, reclined the chair back, put her legs over the sides of the chair, and pulled her pussy wide open when the nurse came back. Having someone else there did not stop me from very gently doing my best to wipe off the rest of the goo from around her pussy and butt.

The nurse put a hand on my shoulder and told me, "I was told you were a good kid David. You have no idea how many sedated kids get taken advantage of here on the kid wards. Daily, we are briefed regarding the sexual desires and needs of our patients. I am sure she gave one of the stock stories about needing to maintain her virginity for marriage. More than half of the girls here use this to evaluate the quality of the males here as a possible means to an end. From what I have observed that role will fall on you purely by luck. Your still developing penis is the proper size to provide vaginal stimulation yet lacks girth to completely destroy any hymen that yet remains. Just to let you in another secret. You need not worry about getting any of them pregnant. The custom sized condoms is merely a legal window dressing. Their families all signed a waiver during admissions not to hold the facility or any patients responsible if their daughter conceives during time at the clinic. Just allow them to approach you and offer up what they will for your pleasures."

I dried Sue and put a blanket over her. There was no way I could get her back into her clothes by myself and the nurse was off getting a wheel chair to take her to surgery. I looked around until I found my underwear and as getting it on when someone just walked into the room without knocking. I found it to be another of the girls from the ward that I had not yet met. She was holding a big plastic bag with lots of foil squares in it.

"David. I was just going down the hall, and a nurse handed me these to bring to you. Hope you don't mind that I saw you naked. I have seen a lot of boys naked. She told me they were rubbers made for your small dick just in case someone wants to you to screw them. I can help you try one on if you like. You don't look like you probably have any idea how to use one anyway," she told me.

'What the hell is it with these girls here? This one bursts in my room without knocking, says she has my custom rubbers and then goes on to say that she should help me because I could not have any idea how to use one. God I am so tired of this shit!'

As nicely as I could I walked over to her, took the bag and said, "Thanks for bringing them in to me. I heard they can only go on one way. I bet I can figure it out on my own. It was so nice of you to offer to show me though."

Giving my dick a few strokes to get it hard, I opened the bag and tore open one of the foil packs. Of course, I tried to put it on the wrong way, and it would not unroll. I just flipped if over, and then I had the ring at the base of my dick.

"You might want to check that I did it right since you are sure I didn't know how to do it correctly. It looks like this is how it goes on to me," I told her like I was talking about getting lunch. I wanted to laugh as I thought, 'damn right you should look shocked. What the hell makes you think I am some dumb shit kid?' She did casually reach down to rub my dick a few times before declaring the rubber was on right. I guess she had to save face. "Well just because you got it on the right way does not mean it will work. Most rubbers are too loose to catch the sperm, and it leaks out. I am no virgin, but I am no slut either. My pussy feels pretty tight when I finger myself and I can't get more than one-finger inside. So you better just screw me a few times to be sure it does not get pulled off while I squeeze down. That will tell you if it is the right size," she said reaching under her long shirt to pull down her sweats and panties in one fluid motion.

She bent over the side of my bed and told me to push into her from the back. When I got up behind her, she reached between her legs to get me lined up with her wet hole. Despite what she said, I slid into her easily. Not even her squeezing down as hard as she could, gave no signs the rubber was going to come loose. Since she did not say to stop after a dozen or so full strokes I just kept going. I wanted to experiment with what I had done before in a slightly different way.

I turned on the place in my head and looked at her pussy. I saw the same sort of energy that Sue had around her clit and vagina. Instead of dragging it into my balls, I pulled out about half of what she had in her and watched as she built up almost to an orgasm. When her brain started to send the energy down to make her cum, I blocked most of that from getting to her vagina. Once I was sure I had it under control, I grabbed her hips to start really going faster.

I don't know where I got the shit I told her.

"I can keep you at this point for as long as I want. Beg me to make you cum, and I will."

"That is not how it works David," she said as I pulled back a little bit more of the stuff that was having her feel like it was going to happen soon.

I just told her to beg me again.

It could have just been ten seconds or as long as ten minutes later when she begged, "Ok you win. I can't believe it is even possible that any boy can last this long, and still I can't cum. I have been a bitch. I treated you like a dumb little boy with a small dick. I apologize. Please let me cum."

Then in almost a whisper she quickly said, "Please let me cum, master."

'Why did she call me master? What in the hell does that mean? We are not having master/slave sex.'

I was still trying to figure why she said that so I missed that I was really close to going off hard and had sped up even more. Slamming into her firmly, I felt my dick trying in vain to find sperms to shoot into her. I slowly released all of the energy that made her cum so it flowed over the rubber and into her pussy. We both started to cum so hard that I had no idea, which throbs were from whom. Since her vagina was still trying to burn off the orgasm energy as I pulled my limp dick out. I was feeling nice, so I reached down to pull up her sweat pants and panties. I know they were not on quite the right way, but she was now covered up like when she came in. Once her cum finally finished she turned so that she was facing me.

"Looks like the rubber they made using the mold of my dick fits perfectly. It stayed on and kept my sperms out of you. Thanks for letting me keep going longer than you said at first. I would never know if it worked right if I had not cum in it," I told her as I reached down to pull it off.

She stopped me and told me to wait. Grabbing some tissues, she pulled the rubbed off a little and then wrapped the tissues around the ring at the end of the rubber. Her fingers milked the last bits of sperm up as she worked the rubber the rest of the way off. I was surprised to see my dick was pretty much clean of sperm and mostly dry now.

Grinning as she tossed the rubber into the trash, "Just a little bit of rubber training for you David. If you keep tissues with you, then you can clean your pecker off at the same time. Not that it will keep a girl from getting pregnant if she wants to try again bareback thinking you will last longer the second time. At least, you won't be putting away a slimy sticky dick. The tissues also get anything that tries to leak out of the rubber as you take it off. I hate tasting cum when I am sucking a dick to get it hard to go again. I would love to let you screw me repeatedly like the other boys I know, but my pussy is still buzzing, and my stomach is really cramping from getting off so hard."

In a flash, she stripped off her shirt and sweat pants as she moved down onto her knees. I found my dick getting hard in her mouth in seconds. Before long, she was sucking me really well and had most of me in her mouth when a nurse walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt David, but you are expected in the optical spectrum and intensity testing suite now. If you would kindly get dressed, we can arrive without further delays. You kids are given a lot more freedom than would be permitted elsewhere. We do not tolerate your extracurricular activities interfering with your primary reason for being at the clinic," the nurse told me as she eased the girl's head back to pull my dick out of her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.