Incredible Changes
Chapter 26: The Clinic Again

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Clinic Again - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I pulled out the laptop I had gotten at the relocation place to check it out. Since it was in a laptop sleeve case, I never got to see what I was getting. Anything was better than what I had before, which was nothing. Our home computer sucked so bad that my dad's old Casio PDA was faster on the web. I could get email and find some porn from time to time, but I had to pretty much kill everything that was running. Then if I was lucky I could fire up Chrome and then get Java to load. If I had not scored a 128M flash drive from some guy trying to sell some sort of crappy software, I would never have been able to watch porn MP4s. The hard disk on the PC at home was only a 250 GB drive and I always had to clear out my parent's junk mail attachments to just have enough space to do anything.

When I pulled it out there was all this Dell paperwork.

Crap! Oh sorry Dude! You so, like, got a Dell man. Still better than nothing.

I had just gotten it plugged in when Paula came into the room.

"Sorry it took so long," she said as she started to strip.

When she came over to the bed she noticed the Dell paperwork as I was wading through all the registration and nag screens just trying to get logged in. She went over to the backpack she had gotten to find that she had a laptop just like mine, but was only looking at the paperwork, cross legged right in front of me and naked.

"David, you know what these are," she asked excitedly.

Shrugging, "Uh, a Dell craptop?"

That made her laugh since that was the common thing kids at school called them. Most of the Dell's they got for presents were always the ones sold at Wal-Mart for a few hundred dollars. They were already ancient and didn't have enough memory to run the version of Windows installed on them.

"Not by a long shot David," she said authoritatively. "It seems the exploited children aided by this federal agency have a digital guardian angel. These are not low price discount reseller refuse commonly presented to our peers to seek as a means to silence their incessant requests for new computer tech. To the uninformed, these appear to be normal high end XPS 15" laptops with a standard top-end build. For someone of my expanded computer skills, I can see that they are nothing like what they appear."

Looking around at some papers and then producing a screwdriver out of thin air, she had the back off the laptop in seconds. She poked around inside a bit before getting a magnifying glass with a flashlight built into it. Taking more screws out, she pulled the hard drive and main board. I was surprised to see another bigger board underneath. Paula spent a lot of time looking at it with the magnifying glass before putting it all back together.

"As I anticipated from my review of the fake Dell packing invoice with codes that did not match this model. First, the RAM has been boosted up to 128 GB of DDR3-1600 RAM using four, very rare, 32 GB laptop SO-DIMM modules. The standard 256 GB SSD drive was replaced with a pair of ultra-thin mirrored Enterprise class SLC 1TB SSD drives. By default the XPS comes with an Intel i7 processor. These have an additional processing core setup with a heavily modified Atom 24-core CPU cluster backed by 32 GPU cores for numerical processing. Even the battery has been supercharged. If I analyzed it correctly it is based on a theoretical Lithium-Air battery technology being modeled by IBM under its "Battery 500" project. The last update specified a possible 15x greater energy density than standard Lithium-Ion. So running at the full capacity of these heavily modified laptops, we can expect at least 24 hours of battery runtime at the bare minimum. If the appearance of the lighter sized cartridges is any indication, I expect one of the external power bricks is a fuel cell," Paul told me all with a huge grin on her face that went all the way to her eyes.

"That is not the best part. On the original motherboard there is a standard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi adapter. Hidden on the additional motherboard are four dual-band NSA hack proof Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chips. I had a short interlude with an elite hardware hacker who is rumored to have created these chips. No one has ever seen them in the wild, much less a lab. These chips are rumored to contain firmware code that communicates using hooks into the low-level base code of all wireless devices from every worldwide vendor. Their engineering makes them completely invisible to other wireless adapters and access points. The Bluetooth functionalities provide instantly access to all devices with a Bluetooth radio, even if the device is powered off. If there is enough power in the device to power up the Bluetooth radio, these chips will have access to the device."

Her mom poked in to say she had better get in the shower or Paula would be staying here alone tonight. It got her moving. Paula said she was not done talking about the laptop so I had to follow her into the bathroom so she could finish.

Resuming her description she said, "As a bonus, it also has multiple cellular data and phone capabilities to access all Cell carriers worldwide in stealth mode. The signals cannot be tracked or even identified on their cell towers. It is a trivial hack, but useful. Then there is also the more basic integrated broadband cable and DSL modem combo. Of course I bet this all went over your head. Sorry."

While she rinsed her hair she told me that basically we had managed to get what was a top of the line gaming laptop that just happened to also be a portable super hacking computer. She told me she would know more as we drove to the clinic. Right now she wanted me to get out while she checked her vagina to make sure it was ok. If I was in there she would want to have me do sex with her and we would get in trouble for not being ready to leave.

As I waited, I finished setting up the laptop and started checking my email. My account was crammed full.

Wow! I was even invisible to spammers before, but now I have hundreds of messages. I can't believe almost all of them have attachments too. I don't think I had given out my email address to anyone but the school for getting assignments if I was sick or, more likely, in the hospital again. Might as well start at the oldest and work my way through.

At first it was just a few of the more nerdy kids at school. I am sure they had long ago hacked the school computers from their cell phones over the school's Wi-Fi. Some said they hoped I woke up so that they could tell me how stupid it was to try to save the girls, many of whom had tormented them over the last few years. About a dozen said they wished it was them. They just wanted everything to be all over while being easier on their parents. These all came in from around the start of summer. Then someone must have leaked my email because I got tons and tons in after that. For a while it was just well wishes from different kids, like I could actually read them in a coma. I did read them all and even opened up notepad to keep track of their emails and names. I planned to use this auto-reply script I had found that sends the same message to lots of people, but creates an email per person and fills in their names. The emails all seemed to taper off after about a week and then I started getting emails with attachments.

These were a little more interesting. Almost all of them were from girls in various summer clothes or bathing suits. When I looked through them I started to notice a theme. To me it seemed they were trying to visually say, "I wanted to show you what you missed seeing me wearing this summer" to "what do you think of my new suit." Some were vacation photos while others were from girls and boys that had finally gotten contacts, new glasses, braces off, or even a few girls that showed how their zits went away now that they are on birth control. I had only gotten through half of June when I heard the shower stop.

Opening up the extension for Chrome I found that the plug-in I wanted to use was already installed, and even tweaked the way I wanted. Quickly I sent off the mass batch of thank you emails for the kids that had hoped I would get better. Paula fired up her hair dryer so I went ahead and quickly typed out another form email to the kids that wished that they had been hit by lightning instead of me, and had died. My email was not anything really deep, though. I just told them how much it had hurt and used some of stealth mom's guilt trips to say how much my parents worried about me dying and how much they would miss me if I had died. I added in a nameless story about everything Emily went through just to try to stay alive as she fought off those cancers. I knew I had listened to every one of those kids who said they wanted to die at some point last year, so I was pretty sure I could help them out some. Each pretty much had the same reasons they hated life. It didn't matter if they were a boy or girl. I even suggested maybe they should meet at the clump of trees on the edge of the recess field to talk to others who were having the same problems. Maybe they would all feel a lot better if they talked to each other and found out they were not alone in their feelings. I had just sent it off when Paula came out naked, but with her hair all done up business style and wearing a light bit of make-up.

Going over to her closet she pulled out a pair of slacks and dress shirt. I got my laptop packed away as she pulled on a pair of bikini panties, lacey bra, lace camisole, slacks, and shirt. She slid on a pair of flats before saying that it was time to go. Grabbing a black leather messenger bag and her backpack from the relocation place, she rushed me out of her room. Her dad met us downstairs and told us that a secure driver was waiting outside to take us to the clinic.

When we got into the town car, Paula pressed a button in the back that made a window go up between the front and back. Another button made some sort of very quiet hiss sound all around us.

"I have blocked the driver from being able to read our lips and then turned on the noise cancelling system. It randomly generates white noise, pink noise, and static in the 0 to 4KHz range to prevent bugs or other external listening devices," Paula said sounding like an adult again. "I bet you did not notice that you did not have my Wi-Fi password but you were surfing the net. If you open your laptop now you will find that you are still online. The modified hardware will make it appear to Windows that you are on the open Wi-Fi network in my neighborhood, should someone get into your laptop to try to track you. Instead it is using a mixture of cell data connections, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth data from nearby cars, and any Wi-Fi access points within range. I will have to do a much more detailed analysis of the operation, but if I had built it, I would have it using only millisecond long bursts on any one connection to make it nearly impossible to track in just this basic, roaming mode. I see no reason why it would not possess the more secure capabilities of low-level piggybacking of the packets to make the connection appear to originate on a Wi-Fi connection from a random access point around the world. It is a very real world implementation of the fake TV methods that show people bouncing connections all over the world. Doing something like that would make the link be so slow you could never hack over it, much less perform the nefarious activities they describe. Why don't you un-box your tablet, put it in the armored case, plug the car charger into it and set it up while I check out something on your laptop." It turns out that the laptop had a much stronger form of security than Paula thought. Even when I gave her my password it would not let her in. I had to enter my password, swipe a finger over the fingerprint reader and wait a second or two before it let me in. I didn't even know it had a fingerprint reader. When I lifted it up to give it over to Paula, it locked the screen before she could even do anything. I had to unlock it again. Once I was back in we both got a surprise. It popped up with a dozen different pictures of Paula. Two were school pictures for this and last years. The rest were from different sources. The final picture was the most shocking. It was of Paula with tears of joy in her eyes when she had opened up that damn doll outfit. The computer asked me to be sure that I knew that without a question that the girl with me really was Paula. I thought that would be all, but then it asked me to pull her shirt up on the right side and lift her bra strap. I barely saw what looked to be a little mole or freckle I had never noticed before. After answering it told me to wait. About ten seconds later it started to ask tons of questions about what I would let her do and not do on my laptop. It listed lots of things that it could keep her from seeing or reading, plus apps that would not run and if I wanted it to sandbox anything she did so that anything she did would be reversible instantly. When I was done she could login to my laptop and do some basic Windows setup stuff, but that was all. She couldn't even read my email even if I had it up when I handed it over to her.

While she dug around on it, I went back to setting up my tablet. It was a pretty much standard 10.2 inch quad-core Android tablet with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, but had 64 GB of RAM. As I was playing around on my tablet, the laptop emitted a loud klaxon alarm which caused us both to jump. The screen on the laptop changed to a yellow background and red letters.

"Unsecured tablet device detected in possession of laptop owner David. Secure Android ROM ready to be installed. Do not disconnect power source from tablet. Proceed?"

Paula tried to click yes, but the laptop would not let her. I actually had to get the laptop back to do it myself. I gave Paula my laptop back and the tablet soon rebooted on its' own. I got a screen showing it was downloading some file and not to mess with it.

"Amazing, just truly amazing. I would not have expected such exceptionally fast facial recognition and advanced AI in such a compact product. In just seconds it was able to match my face to pictures, actually dozens of pictures, and then ascertain my name. CIA, NSA, and FBI facial recognition running on the fastest available supercomputing clusters take minutes to scan just the criminals already in the system. When the criminal databases fail to find a match, they begin searching through driver's licenses, public records and other databases. I am still a minor with no criminal history. Their systems do not target children so their searches return no results. I was not even aware I had fingerprints on file anywhere and yet the added capabilities in your laptop located three full sets easily," Paula said as she handed me back my laptop and started to go through the steps to install her own.

She got really surprised that hers did not give any nag screens or even boot up Windows. Instead hers loaded into what she said was some sort of Linux. I have no clue what the heck she was doing as her fingers flew over the keyboard. After watching the screen changing a lot of times over a few seconds, I went back to reading my emails again. I figured when Paula was done she would tell me what she found.

Once I was back into my email I started to notice that the pictures from some of the girls started to change toward the end of June. First it was minor things like seeing girls wearing one-piece suits at the pool to seeing them in modest bikinis. Then it was girls showing more risqué bikinis in changing rooms, bedrooms and some bathrooms. Many of them were girls that talked in groups around me, but not so much to me. There was no way these girls' parents would ever let them wear these bathing suits in public. Many of the bikinis were thongs that just barely hid their mounds and parts of their boobs. Others didn't hide anything more than their clits and lips. Their mounds and hair were right there to be seen along with everything but their nipples. From the size of the files I doubt a single one was taken at less than 5 megapixels.

Other girls bypassed showing me bikinis to pictures of them in their underwear. At first they were really tame with just colored panty and bra sets. By July they were wear wearing see-through lace underwear or thongs.

From what the other girls had told me in the hospital about the ones I saved and others wanting to screw me as much as I wanted, it made some sort of weird logic to me that these girls were showing me their bodies. They all appear to want me, but know that only I will be the one to choose which ones of them I wish to spend my time.

The ones I actually found the most interesting were the girls that were actually updating me on how they were developing in puberty. Many of them I had been given little peeks at their bodies over the last few years. These girls would get in groups to flash me their flat chests, bare pussies or point out the few hairs that just started growing. I didn't get anywhere as many pictures for each of these girls, but they always wrote status updates in their emails.

I sorted my emails based on email address so I could get up to date with this special group of girls. Some were still a bit behind in developing like me. A few were already early bloomers and so they had little change to see over the summer, even though they added like an inch to their chests or hips. The biggest group was the girls that had blossomed from before field day and over the summer.

As I looked at their high megapixel, very close in pictures, I really got to see in detail what happen to all of them. It was amazing to watch girls that had been flat chested or just had small bumps go to now needing at least a training bra. Three quarters of them had detailed pictures with annotations and arrows. Between their legs they showed their pubic hairs starting to grow in and pussies going from flat tightly closed slits to wet fully aroused lips. On their chests they made sure to show their buds, nipples, and boobs from different angles to make sure I got a good look. The best of everything was seeing how their underwear changed from little girl colored and flowered panties to much more mature bikini cut panties. Bras were pretty much the same. Girls that finally needed them transitioned from little girl plain white training bras with little pink bows to more mature designs having colors, lace, and patterns.

While I carefully went through the images, I was ignoring Paula. When she shoved me to get my attention, I nearly jumped out of the seat. She handed me what looked like the goggles I had been using already, but these had a cord on them.

"Put those on and plug them into the odd shaped port that looks like a USB port. These are a heavily modified version of the Google Glass Explorer prototypes. You will be able to zoom in and out just by moving forward of backwards. Moving your head around will cause the view to shift just as if you were checking out your naked admirers from head to toe. If you were to look out toward the road your vision will focus there instead. From my brief scan of the technical specifications, they will give you Terminator-like vision of things you are looking at if you have set them into that mode. It seems these laptops were meant for us to find and these goggles were made just for your face. I find it a bit creepy on some levels, especially since my laptop told me all about them and where they were inside the car waiting for you. It said we will find multiple pairs at the clinic upon our arrival and they will not require the external connections for our use," Paula told me. "Now you can really enjoy your viewing in private. Just don't mind me if I should pull your erection out to suck you off from time to time. I would prefer to do mutually pleasurable activities, but it would never do to have my panties soaked with sperm."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.