Incredible Changes
Chapter 13: Secrets Discovered

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Secrets Discovered - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Wow! Is Emily still full of energy after having just done her physical therapy session?

I was ecstatic as I watched Emily skipping happily down the hall while singing as she came toward me. With a huge grin, she twirled around in front of me. It caused her hospital gown to lift, giving me a quick look at her pussy and butt. I got a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.

“It must have been the better food, David,” she said cheerily. “No matter what they had me do in physical therapy, they could not seem to wear me out at all. I was doing handstands, cartwheels, and was even able to do a flip off the mini trampoline and land on my feet. I haven’t been able to do any of that since I was six. Mom is going to be so happy!”

To prove it to me, Emily did a cartwheel before doing a handstand. Her hospital gown fell around her head as she giggled like a little girl. After walking on her hands for a few feet, she did this sort of graceful way of getting up on her feet again. It was a completely smooth motion. She didn’t even worry about her bare butt showing as she skipped on down the hall to our room.

I spent no waiting around when I got down to physical therapy. The physical therapy technicians took me right to the same room I had been in with Clarice for my last session. I didn’t see her today, but the technician told me I was a bit early. Not long after, though, Clarice came in with a big smile on her face. She rolled her wheelchair over to be right there in front of me while we waited for the technician.

Uh oh. Just has that look of a girl that needs to talk.

“David, since you are a boy, I know you have no idea of the crazy ideas that go through a girl’s head. When you didn’t show up yesterday for our session together, my mind went into overdrive thinking up the worst reasons possible for why you weren’t here. You wouldn’t be the first boy to avoid seeing me again after screwing me. I was all set to revert to my previous behavior, with a vengeance, when they told me why you weren’t going to be absent. I am embarrassed to admit I even planned out the exact ways I was going to become even more of a total bitch,” Clarice told me. “I have never had anyone affect me how you did, without actually doing anything in response to me. Ignoring my behavior completely, as you unquestionably accepted that there was nothing you could do to keep your penis from my eyes, set my pussy on fire. I was planning on taking care of that itch as soon as I had the strength. It is no big deal. When they introduced you to the girl about to die from cancer, you completely ignored my more developed body for hers, scars, and all. I didn’t see any disgust on your face that I have seen on the faces of others as they looked at the scars all over her body. Disregarding my very presence put you as the target of my sexual fantasies to be the boy I lost to the heart of another. Just knowing that you had given me so much pleasure, during that session we shared, has made me completely unable to climax no matter how frequently I have masturbated since then. Even as much as I dislike the physical therapy sessions, I asked to have an extended session in exchange for a few accommodations on my part. The only thing sexual you have no choice about doing with me is to provide a semen sample. It seems you didn’t manage to get the one from this morning into the cup, so if I wanted to be here with you today, I had to make sure you gave one before the session starts.”

Clarice moved near me to hold my hands and kiss me while she waited to see if I would agree to do sex stuff to her during our physical therapy session.

Sure I want to have sex with you if you are as turned on by my little dick as you say.

“If you promised to do as many of the exercises you can and not stop after doing the amount they tell us, then we can do sex stuff together,” I told her just before the therapist came in.

The therapist got us out of the wheelchairs, removed out gowns, got me into a beanbag chair, and then handed Clarice a specimen container. We need this done in ten minutes or less.

Dang, I wouldn’t have thought I could have it happen that fast, after being with Emily this morning.

Clarice showed that she was better than Kelly at getting me to squirt quickly. It was barely three thick blobs, but the therapist said the lab would deal with anything they could get. Our therapist insisted I had to return the favor to relax Clarice enough to focus on the therapy, and not her need to get off. I was a bit surprised when the therapist didn’t leave the room as I buried my face in Clarice’s pussy to eat and finger her until she came.

Did she put something on her pussy to make it taste this sweet? If her pussy tastes this good all the time, I will lick her all she wants. She wasn’t lying about really needing to get off.

I had barely started licking her bump when she did something to muffle her screams as she climaxed. Since she didn’t push my head away, I kept licking her pink nub as I started rubbing around on the rough place inside her pussy. Eventually, the therapist gently pulled me away from Clarice.

“You know Clarice, I believe you would go all day long, without having him stop until he was bored pleasuring you,” the therapist said as she used a towel to wipe the juices off my face and from between Clarice’s legs.

To me, she said, “For a boy who says he was a virgin before this visit to the hospital, you are a very passionate lover. I don’t believe I have ever heard of a boy, much less a man, doing what you did for Clarice without demanding something in return.”

“Why would I ask for something in return? She already helped me get mine. I was only helping her get hers,” I told her.

She replied with, “Giving her one cum was paying her back. You kept going until I had to force you to stop. The others told me you are a wonderful kid. I will let you in on a secret. Clarice isn’t the only pubescent, or even pre-pubescent, female therapy patient who masturbates to the idea of having you eating, fingering, or sliding your hard penis inside them. All of the therapists are curious about how it happened since only four girls have been in the recovery area at the same time as you.”

Clarice let out a long girlish giggle before she told the therapist, “Duh! I guess you don’t remember how hot you got when you were in puberty. With David, it has so little to do with having our vulvas spread so widely open that everyone can even see our urethras. We want his hard dick inside us because we could see he could care less if we were fully dressed or completely naked. It is his apathy regarding his erect state as a result of the obscene displays of our genitals. When you add in his honestly answer the girls and boys asking why you are hard, does it hurt to be hard, and why it is leaking out the pre-cum, how can we not be soaked as we think about him between our legs. I mean you said it yourself. If you hadn’t pulled him back, he would have continued to eat and finger me until he got bored, or I pushed him away. David is most definitely something else. The girls on my floor talk about his dick to those who won’t ever even get the pleasure of seeing it. My roommate, who is maybe ten with no signs of starting puberty yet, saw his dick when she was waiting out their thirty minutes. He answered a lot of her questions about it. She had no clue why whenever she thought about his dick, she got wet. Heck, she didn’t know what to do about the itch she had no idea about how to scratch. After I gave her suggestions about how I had been taking care of that same problem myself, she must have cum a dozen times before. She passed out from exhaustion. She has less modesty than I do. It was all I could do to keep from telling her about the session David, and I shared when we talked about his dick while we rubbed ourselves. Oddly enough, I’m selfish. I realized the disruption it would cause having girls and boys asking him how it felt to have sex with me.”

Yeah, that isn’t about to happen.

“I guess girls aren’t that much different than women, after all. My single girlfriends get all hot and bothered over some guy. When he turns out to be gay, they want him so badly because they can’t have him no matter how hard they try to get him to notice them,” the therapist told Clarice.

Clarice bet her that covering my dick up would do nothing to cause the girls waiting out their thirty minutes to be very aroused.

Right from the start, we were both worked very hard. We had stretches that put us back to back or front to front. After a bunch of other muscle stretches, I was helping Clarice stretch her legs again. On its own, my dick dove into her molten wet furnace.

“To be completely clear here, David, your dick can stay there to keep it out of the way as you help me stretch. No pumping your hips or doing something to make it screw me,” Clarice said sternly.

One of the exercises had Clarice bent over a ball trying to balance with her arms and legs up in the air like she was pretending to be an airplane. It had her pussy at the perfect height for me to screw her. The therapist told me to reward Clarice for working so hard to hold her balance for ten seconds. I started doing fast strokes in and out of her pussy until the therapist pulled me back, causing Clarice to moan in frustration. She was ready to get rewarded after managing to balance on her back for thirty-nine seconds before her arms were too tired.

Did I even get much of my dick inside her before she got off?

We had to walk between the bars until we could not lift our feet, push up on panels from below until our arms were rubber, and then lock our feet into one end of this thing she had us pushing upward. If we showed we had any energy left at all, she would get us doing other things to work some part of our body. Sweat covered our bodies and needed to fuck, badly.

Taking pity on us, our therapist got me sitting in a saddle-shaped seat and helped Clarice get over me so that my dick would slide inside her easily. Her legs went over the top of mine as the technician explained how the seat worked. It seems this was a sort of like those glider type rocking chairs. The design only required a small amount of effort to have my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. I managed to get Clarice off one time before I felt my boner throbbing inside her as we kissed.

There isn’t anything on my dick except Clarice’s pussy juices. I must have run out again.

The tech dressed us in gowns before taking us to the post-session waiting area. Clarice was right in the middle of the room on the same side as me. I was at one end. From the angle I was laying, I have a clear view between the legs of the girls, and the one boy, on the other side. I did take a good long look at each of them. Except for one younger girl, the others had hair on the sides of their fur burgers. Some of the girls had some puffballs of hair on top too. Nothing prevented me from seeing down inside their pink velvet sausages wallets. The only girl that didn’t have any signs hair on her pussy, or even boobs, was the only one I noticed didn’t have a cherry.

You could be wrong, David. It isn’t like they have a light aimed down between her legs. It could be a shadow.

The boy I saw had to be at least as old as me. His hard dick was a lot bigger than mine with a big mass of dark hair. No one could miss seeing the glistening juice running down his dick. As I was looking to see just how much I could see inside the slit of the girl across from me, I heard her gasp.

When I checked out her face, I saw she was staring between Clarice’s legs.

Well, I’m not going to get to see what she sees with Clarice on this side of the room.

It was no secret that we had been in the same therapy session. When I looked down at my hard dick, I saw a tiny blob of semen was oozing out of my dick with the pre-cum stuff. No one said anything to us, but I saw all of the girls looking at my dick. I watched two of them as their bumps grew, pussies seemed to plump up, and then they started having juices running down over their buttholes.

A bunch of orderlies came to get Clarice, all of the boys and three girls. All that was left was one of the girls with a bit of hair around the sides of her pink canoe.

It seems that the therapists were going to be eating lunch in their office if we needed them. Some orderlies should be down to get us in around fifteen minutes, but it could be a bit longer.

“There is no way you two didn’t do it just before you came into the waiting area,” the girl stated as if she was sure it was a fact. “Girls always say boys always brag about it, so you have to tell me how it feels to do it for a boy. I have only heard how it felt from girls.”

Playing stupid, to see what she was going to say back, I said, “Did what with Clarice? Share a physical therapy room because they are still short-staffed this week and she appears not to want to be a cunt to me? Well, it was great. I love having someone to compete against and talk to instead of just being the therapist and me. After I asked Clarice to stop being a total bitch, we seem well-matched in how many of the exercises we can do together.”

I know you wanted me to talk about fucking Clarice. Too bad. Go and ask her.

She frowned at me before leaning forward a bit, spreading her legs wider, pointing at her very wet vagina, and saying, “You know that isn’t what I meant at all. I saw your jizz leaking out of your pecker and her gaping open vagina. So tell me how fucking, screwing, doing the horizontal mambo, slipping her the salami, making the beast with two backs, whatever you call it, was like for you and her.”

“Even if we were in some alternate universe where something like that could happen for me with a girl like Clarice, why would that be any of your business? If you and I did it, would you want me telling everyone about how your pussy felt around my dick?” I asked her. “You’re all pulled open. I can see you still have that hymen thing that is supposed to go away when a girl does it with a boy. Since you are rubbing your bump, you already know how that feels for a girl. I am sure it is a lot like how it is when I rub my boner. At first, it feels nice, but the more I rub it, the feelings get better until it starts to throb as some clear stuff shoots out. Some girls I overheard at school said that their holes squeeze their fingers after they have rubbed their bumps until they felt good. I won’t know for sure how it feels until I have sex. Maybe since we both throb when we get off it feels the same for us both.”

I know those looks!

First, she got pissed I wouldn’t tell her about fucking Clarice, or even admit we had done it. Then came the curiosity. We both knew it when she started getting horny because she was fighting to keep from rubbing her bump.

Maybe they did do something to our food. I’m not even feeling weak like I did when the orderlies brought me in here today. I wonder if this girl is interested in what I have in mind.

I carefully sat up and moved to the end of the bench I was on.

Looking at her face, I said, “I don’t think I can get it to go inside you without tearing the hymen, and making you bleed. That would have them checking you down there for sure as soon as they saw the blood. But, if you will let me, I can try to see if I can work a finger inside you so you can see how that feels when a boy does it for you. It won’t be exactly like my dick. Plus, I heard girls like to have their bumps licked on. If you teach me what to do, I can try to do that for you too. That is if you want to do that with me. We have to hurry, though, so they don’t catch us.”

“I won’t bleed at all if you put your pecker inside me. I don’t have a hymen anymore. My vagina is just small. I can get two fingers inside me easily. They are bigger around than pecker. Even though I feel ready right now, why don’t we try the other stuff you said first, to be sure,” she asked as she showed me that she could indeed get two fingers inside herself without any discomfort.

We both looked over to be sure the door to the therapist’s office remained closed. That meant that the orderlies had to wait for the therapists to let them in.

She had been right about not having a hymen. Three of my fingers sank fully into her hot pussy, without any force at all. She didn’t ever get telling me what made her feel the best when I was licking or fingering her before she came.

“I liked how much better your fingers felt inside me than mine, but if we are going to go all the way we have to hurry,” She told me.

I just had to tell her how it felt from the point I pushed my dick into her until I was squirting.

Yeah, I probably will be a bit distracted doing it with you to provide a lot of commentaries. Plus won’t that turn us off?

The benches just happened to be almost the same height as the ball Clarice has used to balance on. Even with this girl’s pussy gripping my dick tightly, I was able to slide fully up inside her. She reminded me to tell her exactly how it felt.

I will do the best I can.

I described how hot her pussy was on my dick as the ridges, and bumps inside her gripped my dick until her juices caused them to finally have to slide down along my dick as I pushed in further. Once I fully buried inside her, I told her how there seemed to be something inside her that was giving tiny light kisses on the head of my dick. After I did a few quick strokes, I pushed in all the way so I could tell her how her pussy lips and mound were feeling as pushed tightly around the base of my dick. I went through explaining how pulling out didn’t feel like much at all, except for the cold air hitting the juices on my dick where it wasn’t inside her anymore. I was going into how my dick slowly pushing into her allowed me to feel every bump and ridge inside her when she tensed up. I was telling her how her pussy was making me get close to squirting when she pulled on my head to get me where we could kiss. When I straightened back up, she pulled at the ties on her hospital gown to get it pulled up where she could get my hands on her small tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.