Incredible Changes
Chapter 11: Hospital - Comforting Emily

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Hospital - Comforting Emily - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily was crying in my bed when I came back to my room.

I hope she understands that I didn’t want to miss our hydrotherapy together. I couldn’t help that I was paired up with Clarice.

It nearly broke my heart to see her eyes all puffed up and red from crying when she looked to find why someone was messing with the bed. The orderly did not say a word about her being in my bed as he effortlessly lifted me into the bed beside her and then left the room.

Emily climbed up into my lap and buried her head into my chest as she started sobbing hard again.

I don’t have any clue how to make her feel better. Maybe rub her back?

I slid my hand into the back of her gown to gently rub her back. Each time she seemed to calm down, she sat back a little, she was right back sobbing again. She wasn’t saying anything as she cried, so I was clueless as to what was up.

I don’t remember when I fell asleep, but I woke to find myself holding her tightly to me as she slept deeply against my chest.

I found it was my mom’s and dad’s voices from beside my bed that had woken me. With my goggles on, they could not tell I was awake yet, so I just listened.

“She does look like a little angel,” mom said to dad. “No wonder everyone here is falling all over themselves doing all they can to make her last days as nice as possible. Most are too used to losing patients to allow themselves to feel that hurt again.”

Dad replied, “I agree. David seems to finally have found someone to break through the wall he built around himself over the years. I got seven emails just today from their nurses about how peacefully she now rests since being brought in to share a room with our son.”

“Well at least she is dressed this evening,” mom said with a little laugh.

Deciding now was as good a time as any to let them know I was awake, I said softly, “It wasn’t her fault she was naked or in my bed last night. Her chemo made her get extremely ill. Some moron here didn’t do his job, so there was nothing for her to wear or any linens. I offered her my shirt, but she said it was going to make her too hot. Plus, she needed skin to skin contact with a boy, any boy, but said I would do since I was right here. You already know about how physical therapy uncovers us down below to be able to see if we have blood coming out down there. Emily’s latest scar is over her ribs. When I first met her down in physical therapy, she was nude. She needed somewhere to sleep and wanted someone to keep her warm. I said I did not mind sharing my bed with her if she didn’t snore or steal the covers. Today she was crying when I got back, and she climbed up into my lap to cry into my chest. All I could think to do was hold her and rub her back. I don’t even remember falling asleep. Emily is sleeping a lot deeper than last night. I am glad. Her body needs sleep to have any chance of fighting her cancer enough to get through another day. I can’t promise I won’t be a basket case if she dies cuddled up in bed with me.”

“I believe you did the right things, David, both times. Even just the little things that make her days a bit happier will help in more ways than you can imagine. We will leave you two now to get more rest,” mom said before kissing my cheek.

My parents talking with me didn’t stir Emily, nor did the nurses coming and going to check on us. Emily was still lightly snoring until she sat upright like she had been scared out of sleep.

“I hope they brought a lot of food for dinner tonight. I am starving! I hope I keep it down tonight. That was nastier than any other time before,” Emily said as she pressed the call button.

“May I help you,” came from the speaker.

“I need help going to the bathroom, please,” Emily said back.

A few minutes later, a nurse helped Emily down and spotted her as Emily walked to the bathroom on her own. Once the door was shut the nurse left the room. I heard a loud fart. To make sure it did not embarrass her, I turned on the TV. It didn’t blow up, and I was able to surf through the channels until I found some cartoons. They were old ones from when my parents were kids, but better than news or the crappy shows where actors and actresses in their twenties are pretending to be tweens or young teens.

Just like how I never heard the food cart at all when Emily did, she seemed to know when it was about to our room. She had called for a nurse as I heard her moving around in the bathroom and then flushed.

“Ok, you two, no biting the hand that feeds you. Someone told the bosses to pack the cart with food tonight, so there is plenty for you both tonight. If you are still hungry after that, you will have to call room service,” the orderly said with a big smile.

Pulling off the covers from my food, I found I had a grilled cheese sandwich, tomato rice soup, chocolate pudding, grapes, and some small brownie squares along with three half-pint cartons of milk. I had barely finished half of my grilled cheese when I looked to see Emily chugging down the last of her milk. The rest of her tray was clean, except for the covers from the plates and bowls. I thought maybe she wanted to talk while I ate, but she sat there quietly watching TV as we waited on the orderly to come back around. Even with her getting two trays worth at once, Emily finished before I finished half of one. I was not nearly as hungry as I had been this morning, but I was still eating a lot more then I had remembered doing at home before being hit by lightning.

When Emily finally decided herself sated, she carefully got out of her bed, came over to mine, and worked the bedrail down. After using the chair to climb up onto my bed, working the bedrail up, and turning off the TV, she told me to slide over some more. She fiddled with the bed controls to get in shifted around to where she was lying on her stomach. Part of her was on the bed, the rest on me with her head on my shoulder. My hand resting on her butt seemed so natural to me. Her hand slid under my shirt to rub my chest.

A nurse came to give her some shots in the butt cheek I wasn’t holding and then said she would be back in an hour to provide Emily one that would put her to sleep. She had a lot of scans to do overnight, where she had to be entirely still.

“As long as I am put back in bed with David so he can keep the nightmares away,” Emily said softly, but with enough force in it to mean she meant it.

Once the nurse left, I felt I had to apologize for missing our hydrotherapy session.

“Oh gosh David, you are so nice to even think about that. When I didn’t see you there, I was a bit disappointed. That lasted until they turned on the jets. I asked if you were going to join me today and the therapist said you got stuck partnering with Clarice because you were the biggest kid left to have therapy today. She needed a partner about her size. If you didn’t get your penis inside her today, you then need to make sure you do her good tomorrow. Since my room has always been across from the nurse’s station, and my door was always open to let them listen for me to dye, I overheard a lot of things I shouldn’t have. She orders them around like she is some snotty Valley Girl surf princess from Malibu or something. They didn’t know what happened to her. Only that when she hit puberty she went sex crazy and screwed about every boy she could. Now she is playing with herself non-stop and doesn’t care who sees. None of them believes her doctor when he said that before the accident that brought her here, she was the most charming and sweet patient he ever had. You have been around Clarice. No way was she extremely polite to a fault.”

With a kiss, she changed the subject, “Last night didn’t have anything to do with you at all. My oncologist said a lot of doctors looked at the MRIs from today. They could not find any signs of the cancers they had tried to cut out of me and had been treating aggressively. I had a lot of small, slow-growing types of cancer, too. They couldn’t find any of them either. Instead of my doctor being happy that the treatments are working, he was worried more than when he found cancer on my ribs. I got a bit worried too. Our talk wasn’t like any of the talks we had before. I knew it meant that I wouldn’t get to see my home again before I die. When they took me in for my latest surgery, I never expected to wake up. I count each day where I wake up as one more bonus day I wasn’t supposed to have. I had that cry as soon as I found I had cancer again. No, what made me break down today was...”

“Code Blue, Third Floor, Room 304” came blasting out of the speaker in the room three times as we heard a lot of people rushing around in the hallway.

“For him and his family’s sake, I hope that Paul’s body has finally worn out this time. It is time they let him pass away,” Emily said quietly. “He has had three heart transplants and two lung transplants over the last four years. I happened to be here when they had a small ninth birthday party for him earlier this year. He is an adorable little boy. His parents love him so very much. I see the hurt in their eyes each time they come to visit him. They had to agree that he wouldn’t go on a machine for more than a few days. Each time they take him off, he fights his way back only to arrest again a few days later. He dies a little each time they bring him back. He is the oldest with a lot of little brothers and a sister that his parents aren’t watching grow up because they spend most of their time beside his bed when they aren’t working.”

When she finished, I started to think about what I would do if Emily died while I was still here, not to mention if she was in my bed with me when it happened. Before I could overthink it, Emily continued from where we had been interrupted.

“David, I was crying because even though I will probably die any day now, it hit me hard when I was in the bathroom after physical therapy,” she said. “My urine came out black and smelled like the dead squirrel we found in our fireplace. I called the nurse. She didn’t say anything about it as she helped me back into bed. Not much later, I had a very unpleasant bowel movement that made the nurse coming to assist me retch. I keep having the black urine and vile poop. They put a special bucket to collect it all when I went the next time. I saw the oncologist and nurses all had scared looks on their faces. They said they had the tests run stat and tell me what they found. After they left I couldn’t stop myself from crying. They pushed me on you in physical therapy. I was so ready for you to ignore me to stare at Clarice’s body. Instead you not only looked at me, but you also wanted to talk to me. Even knowing I could die any minute, you still wanted to spend time with me. After waking up in your arms this morning I felt better than I have for as long as I can remember. My body was bursting with energy. Yesterday it was a chore to lift my arm. Today I have been walking to the bathroom on my own. Then this black stuff started coming out of me. It was only the smell of you on your bed that kept me from thinking that this was a very vivid erotic dream. You holding me as I cried means so much more to me than you will ever understand.”

Why did I take so long with Clarice? I should have been here for Emily. How do I tell her that it is just the cancers and other nasty stuff inside that is coming out in her pee and poop?

Now that she was done talking about what had bothered her, she had other things on her mind. She pulled my PJs down under my balls and started kissing all over my dick to get it hard. When it was, she started liking it all over like a lollypop. After a big sloppy wet kiss on the head, she moved back up in the bed.

Is she going to do it on top again?

Nope. Emily got a pillow on my stomach, laid on it, and then started sucking my dick. With her pussy now right at my mouth, I didn’t need any other encouragement. With my dark goggles and the light above my bed on, I was seeing her spread open pussy like it had a surgery lamp aimed at it.

I started exploring her by feeling the short downy reddish-blonde pubic hairs around the outside of her slit. From there, I slowly worked my fingers around between the small mounds of her outer lips and the thin folds of her inner lips. When I got to her bump, I gently pushed back the hood, as Kelly had shown me, to get her shiny pink nub to come out of hiding. I moved my head to where I could flick my tongue over it a few times quickly, causing her to pull her hips away.

“The skin over my clitoris is there to protect it from being over-stimulated when I get close to an orgasm. Take it easy, ok,” Emily said as she moved her pussy back where it had been before.

After kissing her bump, to apologize, I moved my fingers up to part her pussy open more so I could find her hole. I watched a trickle of her juices leak out. My middle finger slid in easily from this angle. I had no problems finding the rough patch inside her that I knew had to be her g-spot. I was able to rub her bump with my thumb as I made circles on the rough patch inside her. She was working hard to suck me off while seeming to fight to have her orgasm.

Why would she fight it if she can have as many as she wants from me fingering her?

She worked my dick over until I finally came in her mouth, then she let herself cum. I could feel her bump pulsing under my thumb as her pussy squeezed on my finger.

“I have been watching the clock closely. We still have enough time for us to do it with you inside me. I didn’t want to have any of your stuff running out of me when the nurses put me to sleep. I would find my pussy glued shut tomorrow,” Emily said with a giggle.

We both knew that really would not happen, but if I were a girl, I would not want semen leaking out of me where strangers would see it. That would be embarrassing.

I wasn’t hard yet, but she squeezed my dick in some way that let her get the top half of it filled with enough blood that at least that part was mostly hard. She lined that part up and got it inside her down to her fingers, and then she laid on my chest again. When my dick was mashed up tight to her hot pussy, she started French kissing me. I was soon hard. Emily was squirming around to find the best angle to make it best for her. She took off riding me once she located the perfect position. I worked my arms around her to play with her tits.

I think she got off faster than I have when jacking off.

She kept me buried inside her as she laid on top of me to play with my hair and give me little kisses on the lips.

I know I can be made to suffer through after a girl gets off hard.

When she saw the time, she hurried to pull me out of her and rushed to get my PJs fixed. After raising the back of the bed, she turned to sit between my legs as we watched some dumb TV show that was the best on right now. I was rubbing her bump again when an orderly came to get her. The nurse gave her a shot before he wheeled her off to Radiology.

A completely dumb reality show came on right as a nurse walked in holding a specimen container. My dick was still hard from playing having been in Emily only ten minutes before.

“This is probably pointless. What you may have had left an hour ago is gone now. Give it a shot, but I doubt there is going to be anything. Even being a young, healthy teenaged boy, there is only so much your body can produce. If there is nothing in five minutes, they aren’t getting a sample,” she told me as she put in rubber gloves.

She was jacking me off quickly without even asking if I could do it myself. Instead of feeling good at all, it was like I had a robot stroking my dick. My dick was responding to the motions, but it wasn’t exactly feeling good. I told her something was about to happen, so she got the container under my dick as I got off. It didn’t feel like it usually did when I came, so I was a bit surprised to see a bit of goo in the bottom of the container.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.