Incredible Changes
Chapter 10: Hospital – PT with Clarice

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Hospital – PT with Clarice - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“David, you were so incredibly cool when dealing with our spoiled little princess the other day. Ok, you were cool with everyone else too,” the therapist starts out saying. “I would like to see if you would be willing to allow us to impose on your good nature a bit to see if we can provide her some needed motivation to work harder at recovering her strength and balance. You, know, the old carrot and stick?”

She had to stop talking until some patients went to their therapy rooms.

Looking around to make sure no one overheard her, the therapist told me, “Not much is kept private around here David. Miss Priss is found masturbating multiple times a day. Everyone masturbates, so we ignore it. Since you first met her, she has gone beyond rubbing herself under the covers. Almost any chance she gets her covers are kicked off, gown discarded, she doesn’t care who sees her naked body or watches her go at it. Her poor roommate had to move to another room when little Miss Princess started cursing loudly each time she approached her orgasm. Yesterday you became the star attraction in her fantasies. If you can put up with her, we want to see if you can be her carrot and stick that she needs to start trying to participate. She was due to have been discharged over two weeks ago. All she has to do is work at her strengthening exercises. I can’t promise she won’t be a vile, foul-mouthed little wench toward you. Still, can you at least try? We couldn’t believe it yesterday when she asked if you were going to be showing up today to see her be forced to pee in a bedpan again. She has never asked about any of the other patients. She curses and complains.”

Might as well, maybe it will keep my mind off how much my exercises are exhausting me.

I shrugged and said, “Sure. I can give it a shot if you think it might make the girl better. Plus it lets me repay the favor for getting Emily a hydrotherapy session today. She said it made her feel so much better after the one we shared.”

“The hydrotherapy had nothing to do about at all David, and you know it,” one of the other therapists said as she passed near us. “I had never seen Emily glowing as happily as she was when she came in here today. We might have to see if your kind of private, in-room therapy does that for any of the other critically ill patients. After watching her today, I wouldn’t have ever guessed that she is on her deathbed.”

As I waited for the nasty girl to arrive the therapist did help me with stretching as she told me, “When doing the partner therapy you two will be doing today, there is no way to prevent genital on genital contact. You will get an erection. We fully expect your pre-cum to be freely coating her and your genitals. The lab confirmed that your sperm production increased tenfold, but was unable to locate any that were viable, so pregnancy is of no concern if you should climax during therapy. I do ask that you fight your natural urges and let her initiate everything. From there, let her continue to lead. We want her to feel what she imagines when masturbating. I only hope the psychologists called this one correctly, or she will soon go to a long-term rehab facility.”

As if planned, they wheeled the girl into the therapy room. I was off to the side, so I got to hear her complaining about how they needed to put a sheet on the wheelchair, or at least let her wear panties. Her gowns always ended up with her bare butt on the chair. She was going right into how unsanitary it was when she caught sight of me. Oddly, I saw her face change in surprise. She shut up immediately.

“Sorry, but the schedule got messed up today. Someone tried to fix it in the system and only made it worse. Most of the regular staff was sent up early, with pay, before the schedule got fixed. So now we are short-staffed and have to double up patients. The girls that are closest to your height and size finished their therapy for today. Sorry, but you will have to pair up with David today. At least the two of you have already seen each other’s genitals, so there should be the embarrassment other children have been experiencing this afternoon upon finding they too were doubled up. Now if you wish not to participate, I believe his roommate Emily would gladly pair up with him,” the therapist told her.

That got her attention.

I was ready for the girl to start cursing up a storm and complaining. Instead, she had a real big grin as she asked how exactly was this sort of partner therapy supposed to work.

Our first stretching exercise had me on my stomach with my arms at my side. They closed my gown in the back and moved Miss Priss over to sit on my butt. Her job was to help me get my hands held behind my back and then slowly lift them toward my head until raised as far as they could go. She held them for a five-count, let me rest for a five-count and then repeat it for a total of ten times.

“Why must I sit on top of him to do this,” Clarice asked a bit snottily.

While I wasn’t snotty, I too asked, “Yeah, why does she have to sit on me? I don’t want her wheelchair germs all over my butt.”

“Because if done properly, David’s shoulders will be attempting to rotate forward, which then pulls on his spine and will cause his hips to rise. When I perform this exercise on a patient, I have sufficient mass to be able to push my hand on their buttocks to keep their hip bones from rising. Both of you have suffered significant atrophying of your muscles and have neither the strength nor body mass to restrain your partner’s hips using your arm alone. I also considered that you both might prefer having a similarly-aged patient of the opposite sex come into contact with that part of your body instead of the hands of your therapist.” the therapist told her.

Or the parts of a same-sex patient.

I don’t know if Clarice believed her or not. She told me we needed to get this done. I heard her grumbling a bit as she tried to get comfortable on my butt. It stopped as soon as her squirming pushed my gown apart to have her bare butt touching mine. The therapist had Clarice raise my arms until she felt some resistance and then had her hold them there for the count of five.

“Do that nine more times and then switch positions. You both have shown you have enough muscle strength now to get from your stomach into a seated position and lift each other’s arms. Try to get in at least eight sets of ten repetitions each. I will be back in fifteen minutes to check on you two,” the therapist told us.

When she did my tenth time I said, “Can you please move off me now? Your hairs down there have been tickling me like crazy each time you lifted my arms. I was so hard not to squirm around.”

“Ok, likes you so have to be cool, dude so we can get through all this, like, torture they do to us. We, so have to talk and stuff or we will, like, hurt each other,” she said like a Valley Girl.

I agreed to let her know when she was hurting me as long as she did the same.

She had gotten on her stomach. It made her gown fall open to expose her to me. My dick had gotten hard already and was already leaking out pre-cum. Her butt was big enough that I wanted to push my dick between her butt cheeks. Still, the therapist said Clarice had to take the lead, so she started closing her gown over her butt.

“Quid pro quo partner,” she said as she reached to pull the gown up under her stomach to be naked from her hips down. “If I so, like, had to push my cunt into your butt, you so got to put your cock pushed against mine.”

To be sure I said, “I’m hard, and it is leaking out the slippery stuff pretty heavily. I figured you did not want that against your butt.”

Unexpectedly she turned on her side, put a foot on the floor, used her fingers to spread her pussy wide open, and said, “Dude! I said, you know, quid pro quo. Your cute little butt is so, like, covered in my cunt lube. Stop being such a prude already, or they will so, like, really work us, you know, so like dogs if we aren’t finished stretching when she gets back.”

She turned her back over I moved to sit on her butt. There wasn’t any way my dick wouldn’t be in between her butt cheeks or my balls in the gap. Her butt crack looked like snail crawled through there when I moved off her butt. To be sure we didn’t run late, she had me only wait a few seconds between each of the time I pushed her arms up. We had finished eleven sets. When I started to rub my hands on her back, the therapist came back in.

She has to be watching us through a camera or a one-way mirror somewhere.

“For your next exercise, we are stretching chest muscles and a different arm set. You will put your arms over your head, hold your hands together, and try to lift them up and back toward your partner. They will be on their knees to help you get as far back as possible and then hold it for a ten count followed by a rest count of thirty. Ten per set, at least eight sets before I come back,” she told us before leaving again.

Too bad these don’t let our bodies touch like the last ones.

“Since you two are working very well together, I am going to trust you to do the next two exercises on your own while I work with another patient. Their session will be no more than thirty minutes. Your first exercise will be to do fifteen sit-ups. If you can do them with your partner holding your legs, as you do in school, then that would be the best. If not, you can use an alternate method. Your partner will move to have their knees outside your legs and move forward to sit on your feet. The will then lean in against your legs to put a hand on the inside of your arms to hold your wrists. They aren’t there to pull you up. They help you maintain your position as you lift and stop you from dropping back heavily to the floor. You don’t have to come all the way up like in school. You only need to come up far enough that only your feet and butt are touching the floor.”

She decided to use me as an example and demonstrated to Clarice what she meant.

“On the next stretching exercise, you will be aiding in stretching your partner’s legs. Again not having the size and strength of an adult, your partner will assume a kneeling position on one side of your legs. They will lift the leg closest to them, fully extend it, and then place your knee on their shoulders. Next, your partner will use their body weight to lean against your leg while holding onto your ankle to keep your leg straight. Hold this for a ten count. Then you will push back against your partner until your thigh relaxes for a thirty count, ten times per leg.

Again she used me as an example before leaving.

Clarice waited until the door shut before she said, “Like bummer, you know. I so, you know, like, hate sit-ups more than, like, totally anything.”

“What about being naked in a place where lots of kids get to see you peeing in a bedpan,” I asked with a laugh to let her know I was kidding.

I heard her giggle, actually giggle, a bit before she answered, “Ok dude, you so got me there.”

We decided that she would go first for her sit-ups and discovered a small problem pretty much right off. When I tried to help her do the sit-up, my arms were just not much stronger than hers, so it took a lot of work to even get her up for one. We tried the next one with me standing so our arms were out as far as we could reach. That was even harder than how we did the first one. I was trying my best to support her with my arms out straight while I was pushing on her legs. Soon she was too tired to her legs together. I landed hard into her chest, knocking the air out of her. We laid there panting until I got enough strength back to roll off her to the side.

I’m glad she has tits or that would have hurt a lot more.

“So, you know, I, like, had this rad idea,” Clarice said excitedly. “If you sit up and spread your legs, I can so push my butt up against you. My feet go on the outside next to your butt. We hold our arms again, like before. Then you lean back to make our arms straight. You so become my counter-balance as I try to sit up. Then you can lay back so I will be sitting up on top of you a bit while you get ready to do yours.

I’m willing to give this a shot. Nothing else is working.

Before she moved to push up tight against me, I got my gown down between my legs and then reached in to do the same for hers. When she moved to push out butts together, there was no question that she felt my dick pushed into her box because I was feeling her wet heat. She felt it hit her button as I was leaning back while working at getting her back off the floor. Instead of us alternating for mine, she would grind her pussy along my dick on her way up and put her feet behind my back to keep me against her as she laid back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.