Incredible Changes
Chapter 2: A Extraordinarily Bad Day

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Extraordinarily Bad Day - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Having the wind knocked out of me snapped me out of my analysis of how I seemed to exist invisibly around the school. When I got my breath back, the full force of the deep sense of foreboding hit me like a ton of bricks. I’d been feeling it all day long.

I can’t remember being jolted out of a dreamless sleep like happened this morning. I woke with a feeling that something terrible was going to happen today, but I had no idea what it could be or even why I felt this way. It never occurred to me before. From what I heard the other kids say, they also woke up in cold sweats from nightmares about a test they were sure to flunk or getting busted for something my teachers said at a parent-teacher conference. They even had the same dreams about forgetting to take the trash to the curb just as the truck was going past.

The feeling I had when I woke up this morning was something completely different. I’d never felt anything like it before.

All through the day at school, the bad feeling kept getting stronger. By lunch, it was so bad that I could not eat my lunch and gave it to a grateful kid who the bullies robbed earlier. I kept looking all around me to find out what was bothering me. It was like when I was in fifth grade watching everyone as I tried to stay away from the bullies. I even ignored my teachers as I racked my brain going over everything I had done recently. Surely there was something about to get me into a huge mess of trouble. By recess, the stress had drained the energy from me. I took to analyzing the types of clouds I could see to distract myself from racking my brain any more, at least until I became an obstacle with a heartbeat.

I shivered as a cold breeze blew over me. That caused me to be hyper-alert to everything going on around me. Hearing the flag flapping in the stiff breeze pulled my eyes to the seventy-plus-year-old flagpole sitting on top of a small hill. The wind seemed to be trying hard to rip the flag free from the metal clips on the line. I welcomed the distraction from the bad feeling as I tried to remember the story about the flagpole.

As the story goes, no one can remember who donated it to the school, only that everyone at that time considered him prominent. Not long after they erected flagpole, the wooden school burned completely. My grandfather said the only reason it did not burn then was that the wood used to make it was still green. Dad thinks maybe it was made of wood from the Crossopteryx Febrifuga trees that live through fires.

Some popular mayor decided it was good to spend a lot of money to tear out the middle of the almost finished replacement school to build a courtyard with that flagpole in the center. Fifteen years later that school burned right down to the ground, with the flagpole being the only thing that remained untouched. They had a lot of people making theories about why each of the schools burned, but in the end, everyone agreed to build the next school on the site of the football fields.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the neon green and neon orange t-shirts that two groups of girls wore as they stretched out the tug of war rope to practice for field day. Their shirts visibly contrasted with the dark clouds moving quickly across the sky behind them and the dark green grass on the hill. I had worn a thin shirt to school today since it had been a lot warmer than average this spring, so the cold wind was making me shiver, causing the bad feeling to worsen.

Out of nowhere, and for no reason I think I can ever explain, one second I was watching the girls and the next I was running right towards them, faster and harder than I had ever run in my life. I had no control over my body as I went barreling toward the big center knot in the rope where it was even with the flagpole. Being skinny and having hardly any muscle, I knew the knot was going to hurt a lot when it hit my chest. Nothing would let me stop my body from running toward it. I began to feel the pain from the knot hitting me in the chest as I noticed my arms started burning. I never even noticed my forearms somehow getting the rope twisted around them until I looked to see what had started squeezing down on them. Somehow I was still running just as hard as before. My body would not slow down, and I felt no drag from the rope. I started realizing that I was running right at the flagpole. Somewhere in the back of my head, I heard the girls yelling nasty things at me for pulling the rope from their hands. What little control I had over my body did allow me to tense up, slightly, for the impending impact with the flagpole. My body was one step shy of slamming into the flagpole when I stopped.

The weight of the rope pulled back on my body enough that I saw the flag drop limply as the wind completely stopped. I felt I had control of my body back and was trying to figure out how to get the rope back to the girls when the hair on the back of my neck and arms stood up. Everything went dead silent around me. The air was now completely still.

Is that girl getting off?

That was the passing thought before I began wondering how the pink light around me could be brighter than the sun immediately before a loud explosion. My ears continued to ring as I saw bright blue, white, and pink light flashing all around me. My body felt like when my arms or legs fell asleep. Then there was the smell of something burning all around me as if I was in the middle of a fire. Something knocked my body around like a tetherball inside a ring of bullies trying to prove who could hit it the hardest. Once everything stopped, I mostly remember being very cold and wet as I stared up at the clouds moving out as quickly as they had come. I could not move any muscles in my body. I watched a ray of sunshine break through the clouds to shine right on me.

I must be dead. That is my pathway up to Heaven.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.