Favors Small and Great
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

It was very awkward, being in the middle of screwing Margret in the transporter bay of the freighter Monte Cristo, as I looked around at the sheer number of people with me right then. Clearly, we had far too many people on board the ship, and something would have to be done about that. First, though, Sergeant Auvray took control of the situation.

“Alright, all those of you who are sponsors or registered concubines, to this side,” the sergeant insisted in a tone that would not brook any disobedience.

This still left quite a few of the others, including Margret as I came inside her for one last time and gave her a final kiss goodbye. It was very tearful, but I wiped her tears and stroked her cheek as she let go of my hand and blew me a kiss with obvious affection that actually touched several people who watched us. They were stunned, including Ashley, who didn’t know how much her uncle’s fiancee felt about me and I about her, but now realized that it was love.

“Well, that bittersweet romantic moment aside, I believe that the AI awarded Corporal Hirsch and I a bonus concubine each, with the idea of maximizing the haul this time around. Actually, I also recall that the AI said that Mrs. Harris was due four regular concubines and a supernumerary, but somehow that detail was missed. Wasn’t her score a mere 6.9 by her CAP card?” Auvray observed.

“Until I did a reassessment under the circumstances and added a tenth of a percent, making her an exact seven. She is still entitled one more regular and her supernumerary, Ms. Willows counting as the first of her allotted four. That might have been overlooked, but this means that four additional concubines might be included in this catch, which will reduce the necessary resources required for re-transporting them.

“Furthermore, in the interests of saving further resources and also to optimize the benefit from this extraction, only those who are absolutely unqualified under any circumstances will be required to return, as well as any known agitators in this group. All others, if not selected now, may be placed temporarily in the Civil Service pool if they so choose, but if they do so, there is the risk of recycling, compared to the risk of being destroyed by the Sa’arm later,” the AI informed us briskly, much to my astonishment and that of the others.

“Very well, then. Mrs. Harris, select your final two, please,” Auvray instructed her, “and be quick about it.”

“Indeed. Cards out, please. I’m picking strictly on subscores now. I don’t have time for any foolishness. If you’re not qualified, under any circumstances, let us know now,” Arlene Harris curtly ordered the potential concubines, swiftly selecting Takeo Yoshida, a software engineer from Kyoto in his 50s and a photographer, a redhead named Miranda Coburn, who seemed very “plain Jane” until she removed her bifocals and showed her captivating aquamarine eyes.

“These are my last two. Confirm, please?” Mrs. Harris turned to the sergeant.

“They must still give consent,” the sergeant reminded her.

“Do you consent, then?” Mrs. Harris asked both of them, though she got the impression that they had already done so.

“I consent,” Yoshida agreed flatly.

“I ... also consent,” Ms. Coburn stammered her reply.

“Confirmed, then. Mr. Yoshida and Ms. Coburn are now concubines to Mrs. Harris. Her allotment is now complete. Sergeant Auvray, it’s your turn now, as you humans like to say,” the AI put her on the spot.

“Very well, then ... I’ll take him.”

Sergeant Auvray selected a tall, emaciated, acne-covered, nervous lab technician who seemed genuinely stunned that she wanted him, but this was his lucky day. I couldn’t help but notice his bulge as she felt him up for a second and read his CAP card for sub scores. It wasn’t that large and he was obviously inexperienced, but I got the impression that she wanted a bit of a “beta” male type to warm her bed at night for the rest of the voyage. I tried to focus on this and my own household rather than thinking of Margret’s sad fate and the loss of her ... at least we had that one last fuck, aboard a space freighter no less!

“State your name,” Sergeant Auvray told him, “For the record.”

“Andrew ... Tucker,” he stammered a bit, still quite excited.

“Do you consent to be my concubine, knowing that it means a total loss of your personal freedom? You will be a supernumerary and the only male in the household, so that means a lot of stud duties, both here and back home. Right now, I have comrades take care of that, but now they will have help from you,” Auvray demanded.

“Yes ... please. I’m a virgin, but I’ll doooo ... myyyy bessttt!” he stuttered a bit.

“Confirm it, please, AI,” the sergeant asked the AI.

“Confirmed. Andrew Tucker is now registered as a concubine to Sergeant Desiree Auvray of the Confederacy Marines. Now, we can proceed with Corporal Hirsch’s selection,” the AI then breathlessly transitioned from one supernumerary selection process to another.

“You ... what’s your name?” Hirsch asked a very demure, flat-chested girl in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, “Do you have a CAP card?”

“Yes ... I’m Chloe Babbitt. I really don’t have to go back to Mom and Dad? I can stay here with you guys and all I have to do is the sex stuff and make babies? I can get tits, too? I can wear makeup, too?” the strange girl asked Hirsch.

“Of course. As my concubine, if I promise to let you have tits, I have to keep my word. It’s binding as with a free agent even after you become my property. It’s a strange quirk in the law, since you’re not chattel and able to make binding agreements until the transfer of ownership from yourself to me,” Hirsch explained to her.

“I’ve never really owned myself, whatever the law says. Mom said that I had to dress like her so that no one would try to snatch me away, kidnap me and take me to the colonies, which she claims are a cover for a combination gulag and brothel. She said that I’d be fucked, and I know that it’s wrong, but every time she tried to scare me of it, I got very wet at the idea, so much that she once broke a paddle on my bottom. My bruises didn’t go away for days. No more of that?” Chloe begged him.

“No more paddling unless you want it. No more brutal beatings. I swear it. And it’s legally binding, as I just told you. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be fucked, either. In fact, I can promise you that you’ll get fucked a lot if you’re mine. Do you wish to be mine?” Hirsch pressed the issue, due to time constraints.

“If you promise that I get to be naked inside at all times, get to wear makeup whenever it’s practical, that I get tits, and that I get to fuck every day if you can arrange it. I agree to it. Oh, and do paddle me, please! I used to get wet whenever Mom would paddle me until she got so rough that she left major bruises on my flesh. Up to that point, I loved the paddling, especially bare bottom and over the knee. When Dad paddled me, it was rare, but even hotter. I was drenched whenever he did that,” Chloe shrewdly drove a hard bargain, or was it?

“Deal. Please record her confirmation as mine, AI,” Hirsch turned to the AI.

‘Duly noted. Chloe Babbitt is your supernumerary concubine, Corporal Hirsch, with the stipulations listed and now enforceable under Confederacy contract law. I will make sure to leave regular reminders of the special conditions of her submission to your domination, Corporal,” the AI announced.

“Now we just have to figure out what to do with the rest of them,” Auvray commented.

“I volunteer to be first to return. If anyone else is willing to accept your fate and return to Earth, I can lead by example,” Margret stunned me with her announcement, but she clearly wanted rid of the pain of seeing me so close, yet so far away ... her eyes told me everything through their moist tears ... my heart really broke for her right then, and my concubines all seemed to share my sentiments.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.