Favors Small and Great
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“So, would you object to me taking both of my breaks before lunch, dear Margret?” I asked my boss, who winked at me through her bifocals as she looked up from her paperwork.

“Double booked yourself, didn’t you? That’s okay. You’re a popular guy. Who is the lucky slut?” Margret teased me now, even as she walked over to give me a steamy French kiss that left no question of her desires.

Before I knew it, Margret was bent over her desk and I was inside her, just minutes after clocking in for the day. So much for being productive, but I could always skip my afternoon break and I probably would to make up for it. I slammed her good and rough, making her scream in ways that were undeniable and frankly heard all over the office. Everyone and their uncle knew that Margret was getting her ashes hauled right then. I gave my sexy cougar of a boss the fucking that she deserved and she more than returned the favor, much to my satisfaction. I even slipped a finger into her butt, delighting her further with my kinky ways.

“Zoe Mancuso!” I grunted, even as Margret squeezed my cum out of my balls into her tightening snatch.

“Good man! Great choice, that one! Very smart of you. True, she’s married, but what does that mean these days. I hear that she’s a sponsor herself, so you can help her recruit one of the ladies here as her second concubine, which will give further hope to our resident women who haven’t been chosen yet. Yes, great plan, in fact! Make sure to give her what you can. This just keeps getting better by the day, and I will miss you very much when you are picked up, you know,” Margret assured me with a hot, wet kiss as I pulled out of her twat.

“Me, too. I will miss you one hell of a lot. For now, I need to get back to work. I’ve barely started to do a damn thing,” I noted with embarrassment as I headed back to my proper duties at the office.

“Barely started, you say? Yeah, same here. It’s difficult to function, to work, even to think sometimes, at least of late, knowing that I will die in a decade at the most, and that my best lover ever is going away to the stars. I never thought that I miss someone more than I miss Casimir, but I will miss you even more than that. Not just your cock, though I’m hooked on that and I will have to quit it cold turkey, I fear. I think ... I think that I’m falling in love with you, crazy man. It’s rotten luck that way, but at least I got my time with you, however brief it might be,” Margret told me as her parting shot.

That gave me pause, of course, to know that my boss, with whom I had a friendship with benefits and who of late was treated as an honorary concubine, felt that strongly about me. I knew that she still missed her ex-husband, who had become a volunteer for the Confederacy and left without her. I knew that she had made Samuel Vernon her fiance, too. Clearly, though, he was her second choice, or maybe even her third. She really wished that she could go with me to one of the Confederacy colonies in space, presumably as my head concubine. Unfortunately, she was far too gone with her menopause to be fertile and that ruled her out for sure. Until then, though, I planned to treat her as a lover should and give her as much as I could prior to our separation, which could happen at any point the Confederacy chose to pick me up.

I worked with renewed zeal for now, trying not to dwell on Margret’s plight, nor my own feelings for her. I kept my mind focused on the task at hand instead. Time went by without my noticing it, so intent I was on my workload, when I suddenly heard a cough from the opening to my workstation. I turned around and saw Zoe, who licked her lips as she walked over to me, her breasts exposed to me as she had opened her blouse with no bra underneath it. Taking the hint, I grabbed her waist and lifted up her skirt to find that she had no panties on her, either.

“No panties, no bra. Why not simply go nude?” I teased her, even as my hand slipped under her raised skirt to play with her ass.

“From now on, I will. I was still ... testing the waters, I guess. But, from now on, if my co-sponsor wishes it, and I hope that you will be just that, I will go naked to work every fucking single day, lover! On three conditions,” Zoe stipulated as I bent her over a desk and entered her from behind.

“Which are?” I asked directly as I humped her good and hard, on Hump Day, no less.

“One, that we get to move in with you guys, and yes, I know that you live with Margret, so we’ll have to talk to her about it, but that’s one of the things that we want. Perhaps we can discuss it over lunch. Two, that we commit to being co-sponsors, period, and doing our level best to be extracted together, as a larger group, a pre-pack. You know as well as I do that pre-packs have the best chance of being picked up sooner rather than later,” Zoe let the suspense hang in the air.

“And three is?” I asked her again.

“Drumroll here,” Zoe joked, “Okay, then. I want your help finding the lady conk. I badly need it. Essentially, I want you to pick her for me, if you can. I’m afraid that I’ll pick someone that doesn’t excite him or you, but I can’t let him choose, because he’s a concubine. So, that leaves you, my dear. How about it?”

“Works for me, but I’m adding a condition of my own. I want to knock you up first time around and, make it two conditions here, Ollie to get third chance. Larry can go second. Deal? If you wish, I can make sure that Larry gets the next available spot with one of my conks to make up for it. I just wanted to be certain that we mix things up a bit. Maybe have each man impregnate each woman at least once,” I encouraged Zoe, who moaned as I told her of my desire to put a bun in her oven...

In fact, she came because of it, which made me cum as well, shooting my hot jizz inside her sweet slit and filling it up with my spunk. I stayed inside Zoe a bit longer, just to draw that last bit of pleasure from her delectable twat. I then yanked her skirt down to her ankles, making it clear that I wanted her to step out of it. She did just that, and then I ripped her blouse off her back, leaving her completely nude. I then stuck my fingers in her cunt and pulled them out, offering them to her for licking, which she eagerly did.

“So, we’re agreed that you’re my bitch first, and only then are you Larry’s hot wife?” I urged Zoe, who answered me with an intensely passionate kiss.

“Well, his marriage to me is a romantic gesture to a future slave and he knows it. You’re my superior, whereas he is just chattel. I love him, but he is property now. My property and he knows his place. I’m your slut for life and I will do whatever it takes to please you, sir. Part of the appeal to the marriage in our case is the whole ‘hot wife’ or ‘slut wife’ scene, anyway. I’m going to love walking around naked with your hot cum oozing down my legs today. With any luck, maybe you’ve just put your spawn in my womb.

“Just to help the cause, I’ll make Larry fuck other women instead of, not in addition to, me, until the deed is done. He can only eat my pussy, and only then before the act, not after it, so to avoid him swallowing useful swimmers with his creampie. By the time that I let him back into my cunt, he’ll be very eager for it indeed, especially with another man’s baby in my belly. That will really turn him on, I think.

“I’ll suck his cock, though, and do plenty of other sexual things with him, just not that. No one but you gets access to my snatch until I’ve conceived your child, except to lick and play with it, and even then only without any cum in there. I won’t hold you to the same rule, of course, since you have other ladies to impregnate. Would you like to fuck Larry in the ass some time? I know that he’ll do it if you wish it, because I will command it. It would be a good way to help remind him who’s boss and that’s it not him.

“I peg him a lot myself. He was a bit whiny about it at first, but he got over it, especially once I let him sodomize me, though he only gets to do it one turn for every six that I do him. That ratio is to remind him that his ass is mine, but not vice versa. I would say that my ass is my own, except that is no longer the case now. From now on, it belongs to you, sir. Not legally, of course, but in every other sense of the word. Any time that you want to butt-fuck me, go right ahead. I’ll gladly bend over and take it deep for you,” Zoe offered me, forcing my hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.