Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

“I gather that Margret is not the sort to let her prey go until she’s devoured him,” Rosa laughed as we showered, her hands caressing me as she washed my body.

“Having been said prey more than once, I can assure you that you’re quite right about that, and that Ollie will be utterly drained by the time that she finishes with him. He will also know for certain that he wants to come back for more of the same. Her appetite for the male of the species is the stuff of legend. I’m eager to see how she treats the ladies, though I can guess. Then again, to be fair, you’re no slouch yourself. Speaking of which, you seemed to have something in mind. What was it?” I asked her while washing her sweet, silky, sweaty skin.

“I want to get marked. Inked as yours. Let everyone know that I’m your slut. Flora feels the same way. What do you think of that? Oh, and please let me know when you’ve recovered, so that I can take your cock up my ass. Flora got sodomized by you, and so did Stacey. Even Ollie did, I gather. I want my turn of your fine dick back there. As I told you, I love it in the butt. Few things make me feel so deliciously owned as when a man plows the backfield on me. Plunders my booty. Buggers me. Rams my rump. You get the idea.

“I’d love to wear your collar, too. Maybe even one where you attach and detach a leash to it. I don’t think that you quite realize how much I love the idea of being your pleasure slave. Yes, I read the works of John Norman, his novels of Gor. I found the idea of being a kajira, a sex slave, truly delightful. That’s what I really crave from you.

“The only thing that kept the Princess Leia slave costume from being hotter was that she had to serve such a slug as Jabba the Hutt. I think that if she got to fuck Han Solo or even Luke in it, that would be different. Maybe even Lando in it. I had fantasies of being Princess Leia and taking on all three guys, being their slut, while they fucked each other when they wished, too. I also had fantasies of being an Orion slave girl from the Star Trek universe. Yes, the idea of being your personal plaything really turns me on,” Rosa confessed, her kisses not leaving my flesh now.

“I’m really yours, Master. It’s what I’ve always wanted to be,” she added, “Even when I was with George, I had fantasies of you walking in on us, joining us in bed, fucking me in the ass while I rode my husband, and then dragging me away to your house to fuck me some more. You would return me later to George, bathed in your cum, with teeth marks from bites all over my body, a tattoo that claimed me as your own, and a collar that told my husband that I belonged to you first.

“I liked George, don’t get me wrong, I even loved him for a time, but I burned with lust for you, ached to become your own slut. My fantasy even had you requiring George to bend over for you and suck your dick for the privilege of getting to fuck his own wife again. Osvaldo was nice in the sack, too, and I enjoyed serving him, but that was because I wanted to get off the planet, not because he was my preferred master. That was always you. From day one. From the day that we met, you were my favorite fantasy guy, the guy who would own me, claim me, etc.

“My other fantasies included you, me, and Flora together in threesomes and such. Sometimes, you, me, Flora, and George, sometimes, you, me, Flora, George, and Osvaldo as well. Sometimes including Margret, Kelsey, Shelly, Angie, or Stacey ... and sometimes, yes, even Ollie. But always with you in command. I even had fantasies of George catching you and me in bed together, and you inviting him to fuck my face while you continued screwing me. He always did, of course, and then he went down on me to eat me after you came inside me.

“Yes, wild, kinky stuff, I admit. But that’s how I am. I even fantasized of Flora and me carrying your babies in our wombs while living with our husbands, and both men knowing that you had knocked us up. Naturally, I didn’t tell Osvaldo about this. I only told him the fantasies where he fucked me in front of George. Yes, I had all kinds of crazy desires and fantasies about you,” Rosa went on at length, making me nice and hard at last.

“I think that you’ve awakened the one-eyed monster, my dear. Only one thing for it. Bend over for me. You want to be my bitch? Good. I aim to fuck your sweet ass until you beg for mercy. Just don’t expect to get any from me,” I taunted Rosa in a way that I realized would turn her on even more.

The shower continued as I entered Rosa’s ass, pulling her drenched hair while we fucked. With every stroke, I felt how gloriously tight, hot, and silky her booty was, and it was amazing! This woman put her back into it, really giving back as good as I gave it to her, her whole body shaking as she worked to make me bottom out inside her fine tush. I kept my word, being ruthless as I sodomized Rosa Torres, ravaging her body for my own personal pleasure. She wanted to be my private fuck toy? Good, as I would grant her wish and make her feel every nerve ending in her own body while we fucked under the hot water jets. She would scream my name, and so she did ... in Spanish.

The water turned cold as we finished with our wild, rough anal romp, our bodies sweating and her mouth emitting moans as she squirted from my cock in her asshole. Rosa groaned, grunted, screamed, moaned, whimpered, and cussed as she took me balls deep inside her bottom. By now, I was using her hips for control and she moved them with incredible ardor, her lust undeniable as she met me on every stroke, pushing back at me with her delectable butt. Her buns looked divine as the water dripped off their earthy flesh, even as I came at last inside her ass, making her shiver and shake as she came yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.