Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

I was soon balls deep inside Rosa from behind, while Flora licked her ass with no pretense of shame or disgust. She had Rosa's cheeks pried apart and her tongue slid greedily along the crack of her cousin's butt, the reaction being almost immediate from the curvy Latina beneath me. Rosa was already soaking wet anyway, but now she gushed like Old Faithful, and then she tightened up on my poor cock until I had no choice but to explode far inside her sweet snatch. I stayed inside her, even so, and kept fucking her for a little longer, until I finally went limp and withdrew, our sweaty bodies tangling together as I locked lips with her ... and then my tongue wrestled with Flora's, letting me taste Rosa's bottom on it.

"Oh, damn ... Rosa does have a sweet ass, I must say!" I admitted out loud, triggering laughter and obvious lust from the others in the room.

"Yes, and I love to take it deep up that hole, too, I swear," Rosa assured me, while Flora gave me thumbs-up.

"She does indeed, just as I do. I've fucked it myself now and then with a strap-on. She's fucked mine as well," Flora informed me with pride.

"Well, when I recover, I have still more booty to tap. Starting with Marian's and Julianne's. I fully intend to pound both pussies as much as it takes to properly road-test them as well," I grinned as I saw ... and then felt Julianne's sweet mouth descend on my dick.

Marian, for her part, pushed me onto my back and sat on my face, not giving me a chance to get up, but I signaled my approval by licking almost instantly at her warm, wet, and willing twat. While I ate the busty black woman out, her nerdy white partner-in-crime continued to suck me as if it were going out of style, even as yet another tongue began exploring my taint and butt. Far from what some guys might fear from Marian, she was quite clean and tasty between her thighs, and that wasn't counting when I spread her buns to rim her more than a couple of licks. She went completely wild after that, bucking and moaning, even shivering in reaction to my tongue action back there. Her ass was delicious, too, so I ventured back there between visits to the Y to dine there for the main course.

Just when I was nice and stiff again from Julianne's lips and tongue, not to mention the mysterious third party's rimjob, the sexy geek step sister of Ollie started riding me, taking me as deep as she could inside her wonderful snatch. The person responsible for licking my ass didn't let up, so I was stimulated from three different places, which meant that I had no trouble staying hard for Julianne while I enjoyed that mouth on my butt and the flavors of Marian on my tongue. I kept at this cowgirl action for a good quarter hour, thanks to having cum so recently, but I couldn't fight it forever, and at last I spilled my load pretty damn close to Julianne's womb. Right then, I ran my tongue along Marian's crack once more and she squealed with her release, as we all collapsed for a moment or two.

I looked with surprise when I realized that it was Ollie who had rimmed me while his step sister sucked and mounted my dick, and he reinforced this by kissing the head of my cock a couple of times before pulling me up for a three-way kiss with his wife, Stacey. She then planted a lip lock on Julianne, who in turn kissed Marian, and then me. Marian, Flora, and Rosa then kissed me passionately as well, and if I could have gotten hard again at that point, I definitely would have done so from so much attention.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving and I need a little chance to recover. What of you guys?" I asked my concubines.

"As you wish, Master," Stacey licked her lips and peaked out through the bedroom door to tip Margret off.

Margret winked at us and nodded, rising to get supper started as we now desired. It was nothing fancy, given the little preparation that night, just a chicken stir-fry with rice, but everyone seemed to enjoy it, even the kids. If any of them knew what we grown-ups were doing, they didn't act like it, certainly didn't ask any questions. Margret must have kept them pretty well diverted. Sammy had assisted her, for reasons that only she knew ahead of time, and now he was sous chef to her head chef in the kitchen, doing all of the little tasks that she had in mind for him.

We all watched the next movie in the same series that Margret picked for the kids, everyone relaxed and stuffed after that nice meal, though we adults at least had some White Zinfandel to wash it down. The kids simply had their cold glasses of milk. I forgot what film it was, but that didn't matter, anyway. It was a way to pass the time until we recovered enough, though at one point in the film, Margret and Sammy excused themselves. When I got up to use the restroom ten minutes later, I walked in on her pegging him furiously over the sink, a ball gag in his mouth. I pissed, washed my hands right next to them, and simply winked at her as I closed the door behind me. Not two minutes later, they exited, Sammy walking rather funny for his part, no doubt due to getting sodomized by his fiancee.

After about another half hour into the film, I was more than ready for another turn, so I whispered to Margret, "You have a new nanny in mind, or should I pick one?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.