Reluctant Porn Star
Chapter 9: Stardom at an End

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Stardom at an End - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

It was 6 months later and my mum, aunty Stacy and I were standing on the steps of the court. We had just witnessed the end of Ling's trial and sentencing. She had been found guilty of multiple serious charges with the judge sentencing her to 20 years jail.

She looked back at me with a death stare as she was led away by the prison officers. She had a very distinctive baby bump. I surmised that it was probably the result of me raping her on the table prior to the fuck film involving the young Indian couple.

With her looking at me, I ran my hand over my aunt Stacy's baby belly and smiled back at her. That enraged her, and she had to be dragged away kicking and screaming by the guards.

It was then that I saw Carly Wilson approaching us. She was the undercover police officer who had been my last movie co-star before the Ling's movie production company was busted. I had actually got to fuck her on the massage table as we waited for her backup to arrive. We hadn't spoken much about that time since.

"Hi Grant" she said to me as I left my mum and aunt to go talk with her.

"Hey Carly ... that was a good result" I commented on Ling's trial outcome.

"Yes ... very good" she added and then continued in a hushed tone "Can we get together to talk about what happened between us that day?"

"Hmmm ... sure" I replied. She took a card out of her pocket and put it into my suit top pocket. Then she started to walk away to rejoin her colleagues.

She spun around saying "Happy birthday for yesterday Grant". I had turned 18 yesterday.

The card had contained her private mobile number. Later that day, I called and arranged to go to her place.


"Oh christ ... oh god..." she babbled as I lay between her thighs with my tongue buried deep between her pussy lips and teasing the entrance to her pussy canal. I had already fucked her beautiful pussy and deposited my load deep inside. I was now enjoying a creampie of our combined creams as they leaked from her.

"Fuck ... you're nasty" she commented as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch me devouring our spends.

In retaliation for her comment, I ran my tongue up and over her engorged clit, licking it and taking it between my lips.

"Oh crap ... fuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" she shouted as a fresh batch of her cum juices splattered my face in combination with another of her massive cums.

With my face glistening with her latest spends, I slowly crawled up her body with the tip of my cock touching her pussy before my lips quite touched her. I wiggled about a little to seat my cock between her pussy lips before sliding it into her very wet and tight canal.

"Ahhhh fuck ... that feels so good" she moaned before I cut her off with a searing tongue-filled kiss. With her legs wrapping around my waist, I slowly fucked her.

"Oh my god ... if we didn't fuck that day I would never have known how good it is" she commented between kisses.

I picked up the pace a little with my balls swinging about in the breeze. I was 2 inches short of being fully embedded in her pussy with my cockhead butting against her cervix.

"I want all of you" she groaned when I rested my cockhead against her cervix.

"Are you sure?" I queried her knowing that breaching her cervix may be very uncomfortable.

"Yes ... yes ... I want all of you" she replied, and after a pause added " ... now and in the future."

I picked up on that comment and asked "Are you saying that you want to have a relationship with me?"

"Yes ... I know that there is an age difference, but I prepared to see where we might go ... that's if you want to try too" she added "Besides its only 8 years between us ... not much at all".

I thought for a moment. Running thoughts quickly thorough my head ... thinking about my mum and Stacy and how it would all work out if Carly was involved.

"Oh dear..." she commented before adding "Let me make it easier for you ... I know all about your mum and Stacy ... and I want you to continue your relationship with them".

"Oh god ... how??" I asked.

"They told me" Carly replied with a smile.

"And you still want to be with me?" I asked her incredulously.

"Yep ... now will you please fuck me" Carly urged.

Applying steady downwards pressure I felt her cervix start to give and open up to admit my cock into her depths.

"Ahhhhh fuck that's good" moaned Carly with my balls now resting against her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.