Reluctant Porn Star - Cover

Reluctant Porn Star

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6: Mary Webber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mary Webber - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

I received another call from Ling a couple of days after I had shared a beautiful but unexpected night of incestuous fucking with my mum and my aunt Stacy. We all agreed that we needed to get ourselves out of Ling's clutches - none of us trusted her.

This time the movie was to involve Mary, an older lady who was paying the debt accumulated by her husband.

In this movie, the woman was the agressor with her throwing herself at the teenage boy who helped her with her shopping after she'd dropped her bags in the carpark.


"Oh my god" I thought when I arrived at the movie shoot and saw who my co-star was. It was the wife of the local mayor Jim Webber. Jim was a bible-thumping re-born Christian who was well-known for his ultra-conservative views on everything. His wife, June, was a petite brunette, who I estimated was in her late 50s, but with the body of a mid-20's lady.

June (or Mary as she was known as for the movie) was an active supporter of her husband, so it was hard to imagine what hold that Ling had on these two people. Specifically what would cause the conservative wife to be involved in a hard-core porno movie shoot.


Lights ... camera ... action.

The scene started with me struggling to carry boxes and bags into a lounge room as I followed Mary's twitchy shapely ass.

"Put them down here" she said to me indicating a chair off to the side of the room. After I put them down she grabbed a couple of them saying "Have a seat ... I want to show you what I bought".

I walked over and sat on the three seater lounger chair, stroking my cock in my shorts as I waited for her to return. My cock was about half-hard when she returned wearing a tight fitting black mini-dress that hugged her figure.

"Oh wow" I commented as she turned to give me a look at her from all angles. Her ass was very shapely, and her orange-sized tits filled out the top very nicely. It was short, and she had very shapely legs.

"Thank you ... I like this one a lot" she commented before leaving the room to change again.

My cock had grown a lot during that showing so I adjusted its position in my shorts whilst waiting for her return.

She was back in a couple of minutes.

"Holy fucking hell..." I gasped at the sight of her in a very brief black bikini. Her tits were threatening to tumble out of her top, and the bottom was really small, only just covering her mound. When she turned around I was stunned to see that the back was just a string between her ass cheeks.

"Wow ... that's so fucking hot on you" I exclaimed. She smiled and lingered a little longer before leaving me with my massive hardon stretching the front of my shorts. I sat and thought for a moment, and considered just how she was acting.

"Hmmm ... maybe she isn't acting" I surmised.

"Ah fuck this ... two can play this game" I gasped at the camera. I stood up and pulled off my shirt and then dropped my shorts. I resumed my seat naked on the lounge chair with my hand wrapped around the base of my shaft. I proceeded to stroke my cock as I waited for her return.

Mary returned in a couple of minutes dressed in a very small transparent nighty.

"What do you think..." she got out before she realised that I was sitting there naked.

"Oh my god ... you very naughty boy..." she gasped. She was drawn to me ... coming closer like a moth drawn to a light ... until she was standing right in front of me.

"Fuck ... that's not real is it?" she asked as she pointed to my long fat cock.

"Touch it" I dared her "Find out for yourself".

She did take up the challenge, with her hand coming out to grab the shaft near its head.

"It's so hot ... so fat ... and so soft yet hard at the same time" she commented.

With her touching my cock, I slipped my hand up to the front of her lacy thin top to untie the ribbon bow. The top parted to reveal her wonderful small tits with their hard red nipples. I slid my hand up and over them, caressing them and feeling their size and shape.

I continued to molest her tits and tweak her nipples for a couple more minutes before I slid my hand down to untie her panties at the hips. When the panties fell to the floor, my eyes drank in the sight of her totally bald mound and pussy lips.

"God ... I love the feel of young cockmeat" Mary moaned with her hand now stroking the full length of my shaft.

"Oh wow" I thought "That comment is totally out of character for this seemingly conservative religious lady".

With her pussy totally uncovered, I slipped my fingers between her pussy lips finding that she was swampy wet with my fingers coming away covered in her juices.

"She's really into this scene" I thought as I played with her pussy a little more.

"God ... I want to suck you" she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.