Reluctant Porn Star
Chapter 5: My Aunt Stacy

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: My Aunt Stacy - Grant and his mum Lara are being made pay the price of his father's gambling debts. Ling, the debt collector, makes them an offer to help pay off the debt. Grant will star in a series of porn movies with other amateurs in exchange for the debt. Grant is extremely well-endowed and will be a challenge to any of his co-stars (one of which will be his mother).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Fuck me ... fuck me hard and deep" moaned Carol as she bent over the back of the chair in her lounge rooom with my cock buried in the depths of her pussy for the second time in a couple of hours.

We'd come back to her place to talk about what had just happened at Ling's movie studio. I'd fucked Carol as part of a movie shoot, and she was concerned about it given she was a teacher at my school, and that I had been dating her daughter Kelly. We didn't get too much decided before the primal urges to fuck again overtook us.

"Ahhh ... fuck" she groaned as a huge cum rocked her body again with her juices streaming down my cock and dripping on the floor.

I was fucking her doggy style, holding her hips and pulling them back onto my rigid cock meat. Releasing my grip on one hip, I raised my hand and brought it down onto her ass cheek with a loud slap.

"Owwwww ... owwww" she moaned as I repeated the slaps until her protestations changed to "Ahhhh ... ahhhhhh ... I'm cummmmmmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!". Her pussy seized my cock in a tight grip, far tighter than any previous time as her pussy exploded in a massive cum. The force of her cum explosion pushed me over the edge with my cock pumping its hot cum deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my god ... I can feel that" she groaned into the back of the chair as I emptied my balls into her.

It took us about 10 minutes to gather our senses and redress again ... just in time to be respectable for the return of her husband and daughter.

When she showed me out later she whispered in my ear "We will have to have that talk again soon ... you know what I mean?"


Upon returning home I found my mum Lara's car in the driveway. It had been a week since Ling had walked in on my mum and I fucking in my bedroom. This had been the start of my porn movie career with movies with 3 different women already shot.

Mum had gone to stay with her younger sister Stacy after that incident. She said she loved what we had done and had no regrets, but she felt unsafe in the house. I stayed and organised a new security system to be installed and better physical security measures on the windows and doors.

I let myself in and called out to announce my arrival "Hey mum ... I'm home".

I heard a scream of joy and I was almost bowled over by a very naked mum running and jumping into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into an distinctly un-motherlike kiss. That kiss went on and on for ages until we finally broke apart to catch our breathes.

"Mmmmm ... I can taste pussy on your lips" mum commented with a smile.

"Hmmm sorry ... I didn't have time to have a shower" I explained with a little embarassment.

With her legs wrapped around my waist still, and her arms around my neck she asked "Who was she? ... Was she a great fuck?".

"Oh god mum ... do your really want to know?" I asked with a little astonishment.

"Yes ... yes..." she responded excitedly.

"Oh well ... since you are insisting ... she is someone that you know..." I paused and then added "It was Carol Lobegeiger".

"Holy fuck ... the Carol from your school ... and the mum of that girl that you've been dating" she exclaimed in amazement.

"Yep" I replied and then I went on to give mum a 2 minute description of what had happened at the movie shoot and afterwards at Carol's home.

"So ... are you all tuckered out?" mum asked. "Because if you aren't ... then I have a surprise for you".

I replied by easing her down a little until her ass rubbed against my re-engorged cock that was tenting in my shorts. "Does that answer your question?" I asked cheekily.

"Fuck yeh" mum responded as she unhooked her legs from my waist so I could lower her to the floor. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off over my head before pushing my shorts down to the floor. Kneeling in front of me she slid my cock into her mouth and gave me a few licks and sucks.

"Mmmm ... she tastes good" mum commented before she added "Maybe I need to sample the source one day". That comment amazed me because I hadn't thought that mum had any lesbian tendencies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.