Naruto Rise of a Gaudian - Cover

Naruto Rise of a Gaudian

Copyright© 2013 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 1

Revelations

Today was both the best and the worst day for seven year old Naruto Uzumaki the worst part believe it or not was that today was his birthday. Now an orphan's birthday isn't usually a happy occasion at the best of times. Throw in the fact that the people of the village seem to hate you, and being kicked out of the orphanage at the age of five and forced to survive on the streets. Plus the fact that drunken mobs comb the village in an attempt to find, and kill you on your birthday. Which happens to be the same day six years ago that the village was attacked by the kyubi (nine tailed fox). October 10th.

He had learned his lesson last year about being easy to find on his birthday, but on that day last year the hokage had stopped them from killing him, although he still ended up in the hospital for two days.

(Flashback)

Naruto woke up and stared at the ceiling above him, and knew instantly that he was in the hospital he heard a noise and looked towards the window. When he did he saw a man with white hair that went down to the middle of his back with it being spiky on the top. But that's all he could see as his back was to Naruto. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Naruto ask the man.

But the man just disappeared in a puff of smoke. He then heard a crooking sound and looked down at his feet to see a small toad sitting at the foot of his bed, his first reaction was to jump away and call for help. But for some reason he didn't. The toad was small about the size of his hands put together. Suddenly the toad opened its mouth and extended its tongue and produces a scroll it was about 30cm long and quiet thick. The toad places it on Naruto's lap and poofed out of existents. He pick up the scroll and saw there was what he recognised as a seal holding it close. He looked at it and the thought came to his mind to put some blood on it. So he did and a letter appeared in a puff of smoke.

Congratulations and commiserations fellow clansman.

If you are reading this that means that you are and Uzumaki and maybe the last one of us although I do hope our plan succeeded and the civilians and children escaped. Now this scroll contains enough of our knowledge of sealing, taijutsu, ninjutsu, kenjutsu and epically fujitsu as our clan are master of the art the scroll has seals on it that will only respond to the blood and chakra of an Uzumaki and specifically yours now. The seals will know when you are ready for what's stored in them; right now you need what's in the first one as it contains scroll on chakra control and the basics of the dragon taijutsu the clan's signature style.

I suggest you keep this hidden from others and train in secret, I will say no more.

Dennin Uzumaki

Third and final uzukarge

After that he heard footsteps coming towards his room. So he hid the scroll and made sure to take it with him when the old man took him to his new home.

(Flashback end)

Since that day he had released the fist seal and two scrolls and a book popped out of it. There was the basic taijutsu scroll plus a scroll filled with exercises, both physical and chakra control which a third scroll 'a short history of the Uzumaki 'told him that because of one of the abilities of the clan that they always had more chakra than other people there age and skill level. It didn't say what it was though. And the book was 'fujitsu level one the basics'.

As he was thinking about all this he was in the middle of 300 one handed push ups, after finishing on his left hand he did 300 on his right. All this while using chakra to stick 150 leaves to his body and a medium sized rock to the bottom of each foot. And while Naruto was doing this he had 100 shadow clones doing various other things.

50 practicing taijutsu

25 practicing some basic jutsu

And the last 25 were studying fujitsu and ten of that were also studying history maths, science and things like that.

The shadow clones really helped a lot without it he wouldn't have been able to progress this far in only one year. He had found it inside the second seal there was an entire scroll dedicated to it explain in detail all of the uses for the jutsu. It seems that because of the Uzumaki clans large chakra reserves, none of them were able to do a simple Bushin (clone) jutsu. So they created the shadow clone jutsu as an alternative that although it required more chakra they also required less chakra control to perform. And as with most jutsu the more practice you had with it the more clones you could create, and the better chakra control you had the less chakra you need to use. One of the benefits of shadow clones over other clone types is that when one dispels the memories are shared with the original as well as the reaming clones. Making them great tool, for scouting and spying. And for Naruto I particularly training and learning. As he was doing right now. He had also learned the henge (transformation) jutsu from watching other ninjas practice while hiding in the trees.

That jutsu had come in really handy since the store owners in the village except for a few either kicked him out or overcharge him for defect merchandise or near rotten food. So now he just creates a clone or two and then they transform into random people and do the shopping for him. Two of his special clones even have a job one is a man named Moto and the other is a girl named Karima. It took Naruto six months to get to the point where he can create them at will. These aren't just henge copies of Naruto. These clones had their own personality's likes and dislikes.

Moto worked as a carpenters apprentice and Karima works as a waitress at the most popular bar/restaurant in the village. As well as being a good source of additional income to supplement the hefty stipend he receives from the Hokage each month. Karima especially is a great source of information, as he had learnt from a book he got as birthday present from the old man; Intel is a ninja's best friend.

He finished his exercises and put his cloths back on, unlike the orange pans and jacket he had gotten from the orphanage.

He now wore navy blue pants with black sandals and a pouch over his left but cheek. He also wore a dark leaf green jacket over a black mesh shirt. His arms, legs chest and lower back had hidden seals that only an Uchiha with an advanced sharingan would be able to see a body guard for one of his few friends Hinata Huyga, the heiress to the Huyga clan main branch. Came over to his house the day after he met her when he stopped some bullies from picking on her. And demanded to know what the seals were. So Naruto told Ko that they were resistant's seals to help him train by adding chakra to them they added extra weight to his body, at that time six months ago he had only just applied them so he only had them set for an extra 20lbs on his upper body and 35lbs on his legs, and still had to use chakra just to move. That was the only reason Ko had noticed them.

Right now he was at 50lbs upper and 65 on the legs and was getting to the point where he could move freely at that weight without using chakra to enhance his strength and he was almost up to speed. Once he could do a full speed spar with 100 clones verse him he would up the weights another notch, but this set of seals had a 100lbs limit so he would have to find something better after he got used to the new weight. Maybe he would look into making his own training seals.

After upping all the seals to the max his legs collapsed from under he and he fell down onto his back with a loud thud he thought he heard a noise but dismissed it as nothing no one else trained at this training ground as it was close to the forest of death. After pumping chakra throughout his body he very slowly got up and sat back against a tree and had his clones dispel in batches of ten every ten minutes.


Hinata held her breath she had almost ran to Naruto when she saw him fall over after making a few hand signs but a hand held her back. She turned in surprise to see Ko her personal bodyguard from the cadet branch.

"Lady Hinata we must go now your mother wants to take you to the park to meet your friends and she sent me to get you" Ko said. "Ok let's go" replied Hinata.

'see you soon Naruto=kun' Hinata thought as she took one last look over her shoulder at her crush still sitting in a meditative state while dispelling clones and sorting through their memories.


An hour and forty minutes later Naruto open his eyes as he absorbed the memories of the last of the sealing clone's memories. 'hmm it looks like I can finally move on to the next seal now that I have read all the level 4 sealing books, I wonder what will be in the level 5 seal' he said to himself. But he couldn't dwell on it otherwise he would be late to meet with his friends. So after adjusting the chakra suppression seal above his heart, he took off through the trees towards the park where he was to meet the only friends his age that he had.


After getting back to the Huyga compound and changing cloths Hinata walked hand in hand with her mother Hannah with her three year old sister Hannabi being held on their mother's hip.

They reached the park and she saw all of her friends or 'the Konoha nine' as some people had begun to call them. There was Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka together picking flowers. Choji Akimichi was eating a bag of chips while sitting next to his best friend and the lazy one of the group

Shikamaru Nara who was cloud watching as usual then there was Tenten Yakamada who was practicing kunai throwing by aiming for Kiba Inuzuka, probably for trying to flirt with her. The thing that made this group of friends special was that except for Sakura, Tenten and Naruto. They were all the heirs to their respective clans, oh and shino was their too. (Runs screaming from the computer as some bugs head straight for me). They all saw Hinata and they all said high to her and continued with what they were doing while Hinata went to the swings to wait for Naruto.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.