Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

Erin and Ben woke later. They realized that the other was in the bed and kissed gently. Erin said, "Oh, that feels delightful! I really like waking up next to you."

Ben said, "Your parents looked in on us sleeping like this. They smiled."

"Wow! Let's get moving. I'm going with you to the hospital. Let's get some breakfast and then cleanup." They went downstairs for a light breakfast.

Erin asked, "Mom, did you look in on us this morning?"

"Your father and I did. You two looked so cute that it made us smile. You really care for each other. At least, that's our opinion."

Ben said, "It's my opinion, too." Erin smiled and put her arm around his waist.

They sat down to a light breakfast and then went upstairs to shower and dress for the hospital.

By the time they returned, Carol was downstairs, dressed and ready to go. Erin's brothers were still in bed.

Miz Jones said, "I'm going to take you to the hospital. If you're ready, let's go." They all left and went to the hospital. Ben and Carol found that their mother had been moved to ICU over night. They arrived in the waiting area to see their dad who hugged each of them.

He said, "Your mom is still in the coma but the doctor is more hopeful. He told me that her brain function seems to be normal. They are letting her regain consciousness on her own. We should know something later today.

"Thank you, Doris, for bringing my children. And for letting them and me stay with you last night. Some time today, I plan to check on the house and get us back there."

Miz Jones said, "Ben is welcome any time. Carol may stay if she must."

Steve looked at Carol sharply. Carol said, "I was just teasing Mister Jones in the car and made Erin uncomfortable when I was naked in bed."

Doris Jones left after quietly telling Erin and Ben to call if they needed a ride.

It was almost eleven when Angel came in. She was bleary eyed and smelled of sex. She said, "Carol, Tom and his dad fucked me all night and I had to eat Miz Raines after they did her. I could use some help tonight if you're willing." Carol and Ben knew that Tom's parents were into the sex parts of the lifestyle with their parents. The activities came as little surprise.

Carol said, "If we don't go home, that would be good. I pissed off Miz Jones last night when I was playing 'come on' with her husband. Erin's brothers are okay but more cock would be good."

The morning wore on with no change in Vicki Morris. At lunchtime, Steve Morris sent his daughters, his son, and Erin downstairs to get something to eat. He gave Angel plenty of money to pay. The four went downstairs and ate. On the way up, Carol, Erin, and Ben wanted to stop at a restroom. Angel went on to the ICU area.

Carol went in and then stuck her head out nodding. Erin pulled Ben into the women's room. Carol pulled off her shorts and bent over exposing her cunt and ass. Erin removed her shorts and panties and leaned over behind Carol so she could lick and suck Carol. She said, "Ben, get you cock out and in me. Carol will clean me up. Now fuck me!"

Ben dropped his shorts and boxers and stood behind Erin and pushed into her pussy and began to thrust pushing her face into Carol's cunt. He continued to move in his girl's pussy until Erin lifted her head and moaned, "My ass! Ben! Put it in my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Ben obeyed her and pulled out of her pussy and popped through her sphincter entering her ass and pushing forward with her pushing back until he was fully engulfed in the depths of her rectum. He was pounding into her bowel and she was pushing back trying to get him deeper.

All three of them came and the girls turned around. Erin sucked Ben's cock clean of the cum and anal juices on it from her body. Carol was busily sucking Ben's load of cum from Erin's ass while she fingered Erin's pussy with one hand and hers with the other. The girls had small additional orgasms. They pulled their clothing back on and into place and retuned to the ICU waiting area.

About ten minutes after they arrived, Vicki began to wake up. Everyone knew because she let out a keening wail that sounded painful. Steve went in with the nurses. He said, "It's all right, Vicki. It's over. You're in the hospital. Take it easy."

"Damn you, Steve! You left me out there and you knew what they might do!"

"I'm sorry. What happened to Mary and Joyce?"

She said, "They left when it became too intense for them. Shit, my ass hurts."

One of the nurses said, "You were hemorrhaging from you anus. You had lost a lot of blood. We were afraid you might have brain damage, it was so bad."

She relaxed back on the bed. "Steve, where are the kids?"

"They are fine and waiting outside. They didn't stay knowing who was on the guest list."

"Yes, I remember. I should have gone, too. Those freaky bastards hurt me."

"We won't see them again. The police were called by the ambulance crew and took pictures and names. There will be some fallout from this."

She said, "Shit! That's for sure!"

The nurses reviewed her vital signs and one of them said, "You seem okay but I'm sure the doctors will want to run some tests and watch you for a while. You will be in for at least two days more while your rectum heals. You had a rough time. Your children can come in now if you're ready to see them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.