Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

Angel stretched as she woke up feeling the stretched, sore feeling from her pussy and ass from last night's hard fucking. Her mouth tasted like male and female cum as well as anal juices. She stumbled upstairs to the bathroom to use the toilet and to shower. She had to soap her face thoroughly to get it clean from the encrusted cum. She stepped out feeling much better and even felt good after she brushed her teeth. She went into her room and lay down for some more comfortable rest.

Tom entered the room but she said, "You are not getting into bed with me until you shower, shave, and brush your teeth." He nodded sheepishly and left returning a while later clean smelling. He crawled into bed with her and cupped her breasts as they lay together spoon style. They went to sleep.

Ben and Erin woke next from their exhausted sleep. They kissed tenderly and then went into the bathroom. In the shower, Ben got behind her and entered her ass again pushing gently and firmly all the way in. They fucked until both had an orgasm. When Ben pulled out, they washed again. After they dried off, they returned to bed.

Erin said, "Ben, what is our future?"

Ben said, "You're my girl. We have a lot of school before there is any future beyond that."

"I understand that. I mean, right now. Do you want me to fuck all your friends and run a train like Evelyn including your father and my brothers?"

"Oh!" Ben thought for a bit. Slowly, he said, "No, I know that my family will not let us keep totally to ourselves. I want to be with you and in you. I haven't thought things through yet."

"Ben, you are only the second guy in my pussy. You're the first to get my ass and have me swallow a cock and load. I love your cum and will suck it no matter where it is. You know that. I have learned to love anal sex with you at least as much as pussy sex if not more. I really don't want another guy in my ass though I will if you want me to do that.

"I'm still having trouble believing that I fisted your mother's ass last night or ate her pussy with cum in it that wasn't yours!"

"Did you like it, Erin?"

"Yes, you were with me and that made it totally hot.

"I'm not sure about being fucked by my brothers. I'm afraid that, if I ever did, they would want it at my house when you aren't there and I don't want that."

"You know I fuck both my sisters. You saw me fuck my mother last night."

"Yes. You were doing it before we met and long before we started going together. I wouldn't make you stop. I'm just not sure I want to start."

"What about my dad? You know that he is itching to get between your legs."

"Yes." She hesitated, "I want you. I will do whatever it takes to get you and keep you. If it means that I have to pull a train with twice as many guys as Evelyn did yesterday including my brothers and your father, I will do it.

"I don't think I'm as wanton as your sisters or Evelyn. I know I have a good body and I love sex with you. I don't ever want that to stop. Tell me what you want me to do, I will do it."

Erin, I truly enjoy what we do. I want to keep doing it; both being together like this and the sex. You have a beautiful body, a good mind, and a gentle heart. I want every part of you."

Erin kissed him hard and noticed that his cock was also hard. She straddled his legs and mounted him taking him into her pussy. She began to rock on his cock stimulating them both. "You may have every part of me, Ben. I am yours in every way and in any way." They rocked together until both of them climaxed. When she lifted off, she cleaned his cock before using a washcloth to clean her pussy.

They dressed and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Her brothers, his sisters, and Tom were all up and eating breakfast naked. Ben and Erin grabbed their food and went back upstairs to Ben's room.

Once in there, Erin said "Thank you. I want to bathe in your cum today. I don't need to see any other naked bodies or think about sex with any other."

Ben said, "However, if Angel came in here and I told you to get in a sixty-nine with her, would you do it?"

She instantly replied, "Yes." She paused a moment. "Ben, I will do anything you say no matter what it is. If it's your wish, it's a command for me."

Ben said, "Take off your clothes after you close the door."

When she got up, he did, too. He removed his clothing and was lying on the bed naked when she turned back to him pulling her shirt over her head. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs. She straddled him taking his cock deep into her pussy as she had earlier.

Ben said, "I like this position because I can see your eyes and feel your tits easily."

Erin said, "I like it, too. You also feel deep in me easily."

Ben had her tits in his hands and began to feel her breasts and twist her nipples gently though firmly. She began to moan as they moved together slowly and steadily. This time their sex was more active with both of them thrusting to drive his cock deep into her pussy.

By the time they climaxed, both of them were moaning loudly. Ben's sisters heard the noises and brought the rest up to watch their brother and his girl friend have sex together. Erin came down hard as Ben thrust up and they climaxed almost together. After holding their bodies tightly together, they relaxed and Erin rolled to his side. Ben's two sisters were on them immediately sucking his cock and her pussy. Before they were finished, Erin's two brothers were each fucking one of Ben's sisters. Tom had had to leave for football practice.

Jack said, "Damn, Sis! That was hot!" Take my load, Angel! Fuck!" He and his brother shot their loads in the sisters' cunts. Angel and Carol turned around and sucked the brothers' cocks and then began to sixty-nine each other. Erin and Ben watched.

When they were finished, Ben said, "The show's over. Please leave and close the door behind you ... We want to talk alone today."

Angel said, "Bro', that was not talking."

"Some of talk may involve sex with each other. Really, we don't want to be in the middle of an orgy today. Please, Angel, Carol, give us a bit of privacy."

Angel and Carol looked at each other and shrugged. Angel said, "Okay, Ben. If the door's closed, we will leave you alone."

"Thanks, Sis." Everyone left and Carol closed the door behind them.

Erin looked at Ben and said, "Thank you. I was afraid Jack was going to fuck me next."

"He may have that plan if he gets you alone with enough time. You will have to be careful or ready to let it happen."

"Ben, would you be mad at me if he did do me?"

"No. He's bigger than you and you can't dodge him forever. If he gets you, just let it happen and don't worry about it. Mike will probably be with him. Just endure it."

She hugged Ben's neck. "Thank you, Lover. Let's get really dressed and go for a long walk. I really would like to talk to you and not just have sex with you." She grinned. "Though that's always good, too."

They dressed in shorts and shirts and comfortable shoes. Ben went over to Angel and said, "We're going to walk in the woods for a while. We should be back for lunch but don't wait for us.

"Angel, please don't take this wrong but Erin and I are getting serious. She's becoming scared of her brothers and of our orgies."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.