Lynne's One Night Stand - Cover

Lynne's One Night Stand

Copyright© 2013 by Unca D

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A short romantic-erotic fantasy: Lynne is a single mom in her thirties. After a bad day at the office, a colleague suggests they head over to an upscale hotel, sit in the bar and get picked up. Since Lynne's twins are staying with their father, she agrees. Her friend stiffs her due to an emergency; however Lynne meets a young salesman and they hit it off, engage in torrid sex and spend the night together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

“Lynne ... Lynne ... wake up.” Lynne was roused from sleep by Thomas’s voice.

“Mmmph...” She opened her eyes and saw Thomas standing in a terrycloth robe with the Wilmington Hotel logo embroidered on the lapel.

“Lynne -- room service is here. I had them set it up in the dining room.”

“I drifted off,” she said. “How long was I asleep?”

“About twenty minutes. I fell asleep, too. Luckily I heard the bellman and that woke me up. I could’ve slept all day.”

“I was dreaming,” she said, sleepily.

“Do you remember your dream?”

“Mmm ... No. I try to recall it, but it eludes me.”

“It was a sweet dream, I hope.”

“It was ... a very sweet dream. That much I know. Thomas -- I don’t have anything to wear.”

“Then, come as you are.” He stripped off his robe. “That’s what I’m wearing.”

She stood and stretched, then followed him into the suite’s dining room. He lifted stainless- steel domes over plates. “My eggs Benedict ... your English muffin and Special-K, with milk and sugar.

“I wonder if I should tell Debbie that we had breakfast in the nude in the dining room of the Governor’s Suite.”

“I would say that fact confers upon you some serious bragging rights.”

“Just think ... Your nude bottom is sitting in a chair possibly once occupied by the governor.”

“By the governor’s nude bottom?” he replied.

“Oh! That’s an image I want to try and erase. Have any brain bleach?”

“He poured from a carafe. “Coffee?”

“Thanks.”

“Cream? Sugar?”

“I like it plain.” She looked into his eyes. “It’s been magical, Thomas. Absolutely magical.”

“For me, too.”

“What’s your week going to be like?” she asked.

“My office is in Midtown, so it’s battling my way there from Brooklyn in the morning ... cold calls, client calls, arranging the schedule for my next trip. I’ll need to make a trip to the hospital and visit Beth ... confer with her doctors. That’s never pleasant. The state confined her but she blames me for it.”

“I feel so sorry for you, Thomas. You’ll be in my thoughts.”

“I appreciate that, Lynne.” He sipped coffee. “What’s your week?”

“Show up at seven, watch for settlement problems, call brokers’ back offices and bitch people out ... Rinse and repeat. I think you have a more interesting job than I have.”

“More varied? Maybe. More interesting?” He shrugged. “Who knows?”

“You keep looking at me,” she said. “Are you going to tell me I have pretty eyes again?”

“Well ... You do. I was thinking how pretty your breasts are.”

Lynne drained her coffee. “I need to take a shower to get ready for Kirk’s meeting. I feel really gross ... No offense, Thomas, but sex can be a sweaty, sticky, smelly proposition.”

“When done right, it is,” he replied.

“It’s bad enough I’ll have to put on dirty underwear.”

“I need to shower, too. You’ve seen the bathroom. You know how big the shower is. It easily accommodates two.”

“I don’t have my shower cap. I’ll get my hair wet and have to shampoo it, too.”

“The place is fully stocked,” Thomas replied. “Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner ... You name it.”

“But, not my brand of shampoo,” she protested.

“Isn’t one brand as good as any?”

“You don’t know what a woman goes through trying to find shampoo that’s compatible with her hair ... I suppose beggars can’t be choosers. Okay -- let’s shower together. We might conserve some water.”

Lynne followed Thomas into the bathroom. He placed small bottles of gel, shampoo and conditioner on a shelf in the shower. Then, he turned on the water and tested its temperature. “Come on in,” he said. “The water’s fine.” She stepped into the shower. “There’s a handheld shower attachment. Have you ever used one of these?”

She shook her head. “No.”

“Let me do you, first...” He squeezed shower gel into his palm. “Go get wet.”

Lynne stood under the shower. Thomas approached her and began lathering her body with suds from the gel. “Oooh, this is kinda nice,” she remarked.

Thomas knelt and spread suds up and down Lynne’s legs. “You have terrific legs,” he said. “I always thought the backs of a girl’s legs are sexy. Yours certainly are...” He soaped her buttocks and worked his hand up and down between them. “That’s one helluva butt ... I’ll do your back.”

“I like this,” she said. “I could get used to this.”

“Check this out...” He picked up the handheld shower wand and turned a valve to divert water to it. He used it to rinse the lather from Lynne’s body.

“That’s pretty neat,” she said.

“It’s good for something else, too...” Thomas turned a knob on the wand and it changed from a spray to a pulsing jet. He aimed the jet at her knees.

“That feels strange,” she said with a slight laugh, “but I think I like it.”

He directed the jet up her thighs and then aimed it between her labia. Lynne’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. “Oh, my God!” she gasped.

Thomas held the jet on target. He moved behind her and squeezed shower gel onto her breasts. With his free hand he worked up a lather and began squeezing her breasts, now slick with soap. Then, he started kissing and nuzzling the base of her neck.

The sensations of the jet on Lynne’s clit were something in between the subtle, insistence of his tongue and the firm touch of his finger. It was sharper than his tongue but still subtle, and the pulsing of the jet was faster and stronger than his finger.

Her heart accelerated and her breathing grew heavy. The combination of his deep massage of her wet, slick areolas and nipples and the vibrator-like stimulation from the jet was jacking up her arousal and she could feel the tension building in her clit.

“Oh, God,” she gasped. “Thomas -- you’re gonna make me come!”

“I hope so,” he whispered into her ear and then resumed pinching her nipple.

“OHHHH!” she gasped and bent over at the waist. “Turn it off -- it’s too much.”

Thomas switched the wand back to a gentle shower and then turned the diverter to the wall- mounted showerhead. Lynne bent over, her hands on her thighs, panting to regain her breath.

“What did you think?” he asked.

“I think I want to install one of those at my house.” She straightened and faced him. “Now, it’s my turn to do you.”

Lynne grabbed the bottle of gel and used some to lather Thomas’s body. She worked up his legs and wrapped her fingers around his stiffly erect manhood. With the handheld wand she rinsed off the lather.

Then, she got on her knees and gripped his shaft at its base. She licked the full length of its underside a few times and then guided it into her mouth. With her tongue she pressed his glans against her palate and massaged it. Lynne smoothed her hands along his buttocks and the backs of his thighs and knees. He put his hand on the back of her head.

Thomas’s jaw dropped. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily through his open mouth. Lynne continued tonguing his glans.

He reached down and tapped her cheek; then he tapped her jaw. “Lynne,” he panted, “I’m gonna come! Lynne! I’m coming!”

She felt his shaft become firmer and more engorged and then the pulsing of his muscles as it pumped his salty sperm into her mouth. She swallowed his load and then, shielding her teeth with her lips, she bit down on his shaft and pulled back, squeezing out the last drops. He jumped as her lips passed over his glans and she gave it a parting kiss.

Lynne looked up at him, licked the corners of her mouth and smiled.

Thomas required a few moments to regain his breath. “Where ... where did you learn to do that?” he asked.

“One thing Steve insisted on,” she replied, “was that I know how to deliver a proper blowjob.”

“That was more than proper. That was world-class.”

“Well -- now I need to do my hair...” She picked up the shampoo, bent over and flipped her hair forward under the water.


Lynne used a handheld hair dryer. She switched it off. “I don’t have my hairbrush,” she said.

“I have a comb you can use.” He procured it from his travel kit and handed it to her.

“Better than nothing...” She drew it through her hair a few times. “That’ll have to do,” she said. “I’ll put it in a ponytail for Kirk’s meeting and fix it when I get home.”

Thomas approached her from the bedroom. “We did use only three condoms -- right?”

“What? Have you lost count?”

“I could only find three wrappers, so I figured ... I didn’t want housekeeping to find one.”

“I’m sure housekeeping has found much worse,” she remarked. “Are you ready?”

“I am. I’m packed, I’m checked out. You?”

“Let me put my shoes on.”

Holding hands they headed for the elevator, Thomas dragging his travel bag behind. They stood facing each other in the lobby. “The bellman called for a cab,” he said. In New York, they’d be lined up nine deep and three across. Here, you have to make a reservation.”

“You’ll have time to make your flight, won’t you?”

“Plenty of time.”

She embraced him. “I had a wonderful time with you, Thomas. Wonderful. It was I think the best night of my entire life.”

“I had a great time with you, too.”

She looked into his eyes. “I’m going to miss you.”

“We need not be strangers,” he said. “If things go well between our firms -- you’ll see plenty of me. I’ll be making regular visits to service the account.”

Lynne smiled. “Maybe next time you’re in town, you’ll forego the hotel and stay at my place. You could meet the twins.”

“I’d like that. Before I forget...” He took out his wallet, removed a business card and handed it to her. Lynne opened her bag, removed her card and gave it to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.