Lynne's One Night Stand - Cover

Lynne's One Night Stand

Copyright© 2013 by Unca D

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short romantic-erotic fantasy: Lynne is a single mom in her thirties. After a bad day at the office, a colleague suggests they head over to an upscale hotel, sit in the bar and get picked up. Since Lynne's twins are staying with their father, she agrees. Her friend stiffs her due to an emergency; however Lynne meets a young salesman and they hit it off, engage in torrid sex and spend the night together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Lynne put her hand on Thomas's chest, running her fingers through his patch of chest hair. She splayed her fingers and gently stroked his nipples.

Meanwhile, he nonchalantly caressed the side of her breast with the backs of his fingers. He extended one finger and probed further, located her nipple and stroked it.

"Thomas?"

"What?"

"Are you trying to start something up again?" she asked.

"I thought maybe you were."

"Can you do more?" she asked.

"I think so. Can you?"

"I think so. Do you want to do more?"

"I think so. Do you?"

"I know so..." Lynne rolled onto her back. Thomas knelt near her hips and began caressing her breasts. "I like how you foreplay," she said.

"I love breasts," he replied. "The fascinate me. I don't think there's a prettier or more feminine part of a woman's body."

"Steve never bothered much with foreplay. It's a new experience for me."

"I think a lot of guys are in too much of a hurry to move down," he replied. "I think the payoff is worth the wait."

"Feels good. What do you have in mind that could follow what we did earlier?"

"I want to show you another oral technique."

"Okay..." She raised her knees and let them fall to the sides, spreading her thighs.

"You're ready?"

"I think I am."

Thomas lay on his belly between her thighs. He spread her labia and worked his lips between them. "You smell like condom," he remarked. "It's one thing I don't like about them." He began a back-and-forth stimulation of her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He rested his left hand on her abdomen, caressing her mons with his thumb and teasing her navel with his finger. Thomas worked his right hand underneath himself and slipped two fingers into Lynne's vagina.

He switched his tonguing to an up-down sucking motion on her clit. She felt the stimulation directly on her clitoral glans. The sensations rapidly ramped up her arousal and within a minute, Lynne was climaxing.

Thomas lifted his face. He drove his fingers deeper into her and pressed is thumb against her clit and massaged it.

Lynne gasped and moaned, her legs shaking and her belly jerking. Her legs shook and her breathing was raspy, heavy panting. "Too much!" she gasped.

"Just go with the sensations," Thomas said and continued massaging her clit and stroking the roof of her vagina.

Lynne began making a choppy, warbling cry, almost like uncontrolled weeping. She pressed her hand to her mouth to stifle herself, but to little avail. Suddenly, she rolled onto her side, drew up her knees and lay, gasping and trembling, in a fetal position.

"Oh, my God!" Thomas exclaimed. "Lynne -- Lynne ... Are you all right?" She continued to lie on her side, her legs quivering. "LYNNE! Are you all right?"

She regained her breath and stretched out one leg and then the other, rolling onto her back. She smiled and opened her arms to him.

"Oh, thank God!" he said. "You scared me. I was afraid you were having some sort of siezure." He leaned toward her.

She embraced his shoulders and covered his face with kisses. "I am more than all right. I am so far beyond all right. I've never been more all right in my entire life." She kissed his lips. "I think I entered a state of altered consciousness," she said. "I wasn't here any more. Instead I had an image of a time from my childhood."

"What image? What time?"

"I was ten. We were on a boat ... in Lake Michigan. A storm came up and we headed for the shore. The waves got heavy and the boat was heaving. People were getting seasick but not me. I loved it. I loved riding the swells up and down. At the time I didn't appreciate the danger we were in." She looked into his eyes and caressed his face. "That's where I was just now ... riding the waves. Then, I kinda blacked out. I think you overdosed me on endorphins, Thomas."

He helped her to her knees. They knelt, facing each other and embraced and kissed, each caressing the other's back and buttocks. "Now, what?" Lynne asked.

"Would you like to try the most intimate way I know for partners to couple? It's from the Kama Sutra."

"How?"

Thomas gestured to the nightstand. "Grab one of those," he said. He leaned back and supported himself on his arms as Lynne unrolled another condom onto his stiff member.

Then, he assumed the lotus position, his legs crossed. "Do you do yoga?" Lynne asked.

"No -- I'm just naturally flexible."

"There's no way I can sit like that."

Come -- you won't have to. You don't need to fold up like a pretzel." She knelt over him. Somewhat awkwardly she lowered herself onto his lap and felt his stiffly erect phallus filling her.

They embraced each other and she locked her legs around his hips. "How does this feel?" he asked.

"The closeness is awesome," she said.

"There's a Tantric tradition in which the man attempts to sit like this, without climaxing and without losing his erection for as long as possible ... to absorb her feminine essence."

"Is that what you're going to do?" she asked.

"Hell no -- I'm going for an orgasm." He began rocking and rotating his hips.

"Oh, I like how this feels," she said. "I like how this feels inside ... like you're pushing my internal organs around."

Thomas increased the cadences of his hips against hers. Lynne attempted some complimentary thrusting. His breathing grew heavy and she felt his breath on her skin.

She let go of him and leaned back, slightly. Cupping her hands under her breasts she leaned toward him again and began rubbing her nipples against his.

"Oh, that's a different take," he remarked. "Feels good ... Oh, God, Lynn! I'm coming!" Thomas closed his eyes and clenched his jaw.

"I felt that," she said. "I felt you get bigger and start throbbing. I've never felt a guy's orgasm that distinctly before."

He embraced her and they kissed. Then, Thomas leaned back on one arm and with the other reached between her legs. "Okay -- I got the condom."

She lifted off of him and handed him some tissues. He wrapped the condom in one and tossed it on the floor. "It's quite a mess we're making," she remarked.

"We'll pick it up in the morning."

He lay on his back and she cuddled against him, playing with his patch of chest hair. "Thomas?"

"What?"

"By any chance ... are you reliving, vicariously through me ... some of your fondest memories of Beth?"

"Holy shit. Maybe I am. I'm sorry, Beth ... I mean Lynne. Shit..." He pounded the mattress with his fist. "Fuck ... I'm so sorry, Lynne."

"It's okay. I'm not upset. It helps me understand you better." She continued fingering his hair. "You still love her, don't you?"

"I lost her a long time ago."

"But -- you'd love to have her back."

His eyes filled and he began stroking tears from his face. "Lynne -- I would give anything to have her back. Anything. Oh, God ... I'm so, so sorry..."

"It's all right. I do hope they cure her, Thomas. I really do ... for your sake."

"I really appreciate that, Lynne. I knew you're a remarkable woman. I'm really sorry. I lost the moment."

"The moment?"

"Earlier you said we should forget what brought us here and live in the moment. I slipped out of the moment."

"I should be apologizing to you," she replied. "I pushed you out of the moment by bringing her up. I'm sorry for that."

He kissed her forehead. "You're forgiven."

"This is the first time in my life that I've felt truly fulfilled as a woman," she said, "truly satisfied." She caressed his chest some more. "In a way, I envy you. For a while at least, you and Beth must've had something truly special. I never had that." Her eyes began to fill and burn. "Steve never caressed me lovingly ... he never bothered to understand my needs ... he never cared if I was satisfied ... I was with him for six years ... and what do I have to show for it?"

"You have the twins."

"Of course and I'd never give them up." She brushed tears from her face. "I was emotionally and sexually dead for those six years ... and I never knew it... 'til now. I lost six of the best years of my life and I never mourned them."

"I've never mourned losing Beth the way I did."

"Maybe it's time we did," she said.

"I don't know if I can."

She regarded his face in the dim light, his image blurred by the tears filling her eyes. "Oh, God, Thomas!" She clutched him.

"Oh, Lynne!"

They held each other, each weeping profusely and each caressing the back of the other's head. Slowly, Lynne regained her composure and so did he. She reached for facial tissues and handed him a wad; then she began mopping her own face.

"That felt pretty good, didn't it?" Thomas asked.

"It did. It really did."

He opened his arms to her and they cuddled. "Let's see if we can find the moment again," he suggested.

"Yes ... Let's..." She snuggled tighter against him. "Thomas," she said softly.

"What?"

"I can't do any more sex tonight. I'm drained ... physically and emotionally."

"So am I."

"Please hold me."

"If you'll hold me."

They twined their legs and arms around each other and she rested her face on his shoulder. He pulled up the covers around their chins. "Good night, Lynne."

"Good night."


Morning light woke Lynne. Thomas was still asleep in her arms. She kissed his cheek and fingered his hair.

He stirred. "Good morning," she said.

"Mmm ... Morning. Been awake long?"

"Just woke up."

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

"Never better. You?"

"I slept like a baby," he replied.

"I raised twins, Thomas. I can assure you that sleeping like a baby means waking up and crying, every two hours."

"I definitely didn't sleep like that." They lay facing each other. "How do you feel?"

"I feel refreshed ... revitalized. You?"

"The same," he replied. "Any regrets?"

She shook her head. "Not a one. Last night really swept away some cobwebs."

"Same here. Oh, Lynne -- I wish I had walked into your life ten years ago."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.