My Sluts - Cover

My Sluts

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The fifteen minutes felt like an hour. I heard her come in and lock the door. She moved to the foot of the bed, and stripped slowly enough for my dick to turn to steel.

“Do I get to take my little boy for a ride today?”

“Sure, I’m loaded for our second try to get you pregnant, Edel.”

She climbed on the bed and spent a few moments licking and slurping all over my rigid pole. She shaved completely since our first time.

“Nice looking pussy,” I said.

“I thought you would like it, Joey. It will look even better with your dick inside it,” she said as she raised up high enough and slowly lowered herself around my pole.

She moved forward and hung her boobs over my face. She was teasing me, but I used my arms and brought her all the way to me. I wanted to kiss her now. She started little up and downs, just about half of my dick was showing. I moved my hands to her butt cheeks helping her take all that she could have of my ‘magnificent seven’ as she called my dick.

“Edel, can I get on top, please?”

“Go ahead,” she said.

I knew the move from porn and did it, without us separating.

“You’ve done that before, haven’t you?” she inquired.

“No, no I haven’t. I just wanted you to get all of me. I love you so much mom. To think that we are fucking; with the hopes that I may make you pregnant is causing me sleeping at night. I’m hard all night, hoping and dreaming you may come in and give me a blowjob.”

My strokes were going deep. I was getting fast. I saw her eyes close and her mouth open. She was near her own orgasm. I finally let go and sprayed all over the inside of my mother’s cunt.

“Joe, Joe, Joe – you’ve become a marvelous mother-fucker. I want you at least once a week, maybe more?”

“I’ll do it in the morning, when I don’t go to my sister’s place to swim ... how does that sound?”

“Marvelous,” she said still catching her breath. “I may already be pregnant, but don’t let that stop you.”

“Has Dad ever fucked you in the ass, Mom?”

“No, I’ve always been a little wary of that. Let me think about that. Since I’m freshly fucked, it might appeal to me in a few days. OK?”

“Sure thing, beautiful,” I said pulling out of her. “You are so pretty.”

“Save it for your sisters,” she said. “I know what your plan is.”

I smiled and replied, “I still love you, love you enough to fuck you every day.”

“Your father does his job, but I must admit you have an energy and a bigger dick that I really enjoy. Get me a towel, please?”

I did and handed it to her. She was cleaning up the mess around her pussy, so I latched on to a breast and began sucking on it.

“Oooh, Auggghh, oh dear god. Joseph, have you titty-fucked any of your sisters yet?” she asked

“No. I haven’t?” I admitted.

“Get on my chest, careful not to sit too hard, and use a fucking motion between my tits.”

“There, you got it. You might not have any juice left, but this is how to do it. Oh, speed up a little honey. Let me squish my tits together. Oh yeah ... keep going, keep going?”

I came all over her tits and mouth. She eagerly licked it all up like a kitty cat.

I climbed off her and gave her one more lingering kiss, put on my clothes and left her alone.

There was a note on my door,

“Back at three pm, it’s my turn.”

“Signed, Cheryl”

I took the time to take a shower letting the water beat on my back, then my front. I got dressed and headed downstairs. Mom was back in the kitchen, looking lovely. I got a glass and poured myself some milk.

I offered her a sip, which she took. “Thanks?”

The front door opened and closed. It was Sally and Cheryl.

“Where have you been?” I asked.

“Pearl came over and we all went to the mall. What have you been doing all morning?” Sally asked.

“Ah, this and that. Cleaned up my room a little. Helped Mom a little in the kitchen.”

She made a snort.

“What was that Mom?”

“Nothing,” she said.

I fixed my sisters some lunch under Edal’s tutelage. It was just a couple of fried hamburgers with the fixing’s. I tried something original and sliced some potatoes and fried them in a little butter and salt as well. The girls loved it, each giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After they left, Mom said, “Very creative of you Joe. Next time, you should wash the potatoes first. You never know if they have been cleaned or not. Sometimes I do it when I buy them and other times I don’t. I’m not sure if they had been or not. It’s nice to see you being good in the kitchen.”

“I’m good in the kitchen, but better on a bed between my mother’s legs.”

She slapped at me and shooed me away.


I knocked on Cheryl’s door, with an immediate, “Come in Joseph.”

She was alone, and naked on her bed. I stepped out of my drawers and pulled off my shirt and climbed aboard. I knew she wanted a fuck, but I lingered down at her pussy for a while, licking and thrusting with my tongue. She could hardly stand it, but was pushing my face in her pussy to get me even deeper.

After about five minutes of that, I went to kiss her on the mouth. She didn’t mind tasting herself. I sure liked it. She licked my face as I inserted my dick. She had a nice big sigh as I went balls deep; I believed it’s called.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.