My Sluts
Chapter 3

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Even though they are twins, they make it easy to know who is who. Nadia has a hairstyling like the babe that plays Kate on Castle. Tania has what I think is called a bob cut. It shows off her pretty neck and shoulders.

I pulled off my shirt while she removed my pants. “Ooh, Nadia was right. He looks yummy.”

She stayed down and licked the tip of my dick, then put me all inside her mouth., dear god, could she suck! They should call them Suck Jobs, if you think about it.

I was hard quickly, but she kept going causing me to get close. I assumed she swallowed, and didn’t tell her when I came. She gave me a look, but stayed with her mouth on my dick.

“You should have asked, Joseph. That’s all right. I’m not mad. I took my last pill the day you and Nadia fucked. I’m ready for my brother’s baby. I love you and was hoping that you might think of me this way?”

She got on her back, and using her hands spread her labia apart for me. I took my hardened dick and plunged in all at once.

“Ughhhhh,” she said. “I’ve never had one as wide around as you are, Joseph. It feels so good. Stay like this for a moment, please?”

I did, but went to her large C cups and started kissing one, then the other.

“Play with my titties, please?”

I took my lips and nubbed her nipples. She screamed a little bringing Nadia to the door.

“Can I stay and watch?”

I started to pump in Tania. She was tighter than her sister. What a feeling I was having. I took a finger and placed it inside next to my moving dick. She reacted to that.

I loved this, as I put in another finger.

“Auggggghhhh,” she said. Now, that’s an orgasm.

I removed my fingers and began to slow down.

“Where do you want my cum?”

“In my pussy, please make me a baby, little brother?”

That was all it took for me to release. Four large spurts of my baby juice went inside her.

“Can I lick him off?” Nadia asked.

“As soon as I let him pull out; you can. I want to enjoy this a bit longer,” Tania said. “Stroke inside me some more Joseph. I want to feel every bit of you for a minute more.”

I pushed my way back inside completely as I heard her sigh. ‘Wow, ‘ I thought to myself, ‘She might be pregnant, and it’s mine.’


I got back home after a swim with both sisters. I had no juice for Nadia, but she still wanted me to fuck her in the pool.

I came home exhausted.

Needing to get back in my mother’s good graces, I followed her humming to the kitchen.

“Hey there,” I said. “What smells so good?”

“Cinnamon cookies,” she said. “I woke up in a mood to bake. Could I ask you to get me a few things from the store really quick?”

“Sure. What did dad say when you told him about your job?”

“He was surprisingly upbeat. He said that I could take a while to decide if I even wanted to go back to work. He mentioned having another baby. Would you like another sister, Joseph?”

“Sure. As long as she was as beautiful as her mother or her sisters.”

“You never let up ... do you?”

“I am in love with my mother. I’ve had a crush on you for the last five years. Thinking of you, dreaming about you, even masturbating to pictures of you in my head.”

She raised her hand to hit me, but instead she covered my mouth with hers kissing for about a minute, then broke off.

“I’m, er ... uhm sorry Joseph. I think I may be ovulating right now. It’s making me a ... little horny.”

“What’s wrong with being horny? I am, practically all the time. At the moment, it’s because of my mother looks like she wants to fuck someone. Being the only male in the house, I offer my services to you.”

She checked the oven turning it off, and then took me to the sofa, where she stripped. I slowly undressed myself waiting for her reaction to my hard dick. I saw her eyes go big, and I rose to show my appreciation.

“Joseph – Fuck me now!”

“Where are the girls?”

“Up, in their rooms doing who cares?”

“Spread your legs, bitch,” I said.

She did as I just barely put myself inside her.

“Don’t tease me, fuck me!” she said as quietly as she could.

I pushed the rest of the way inside. I saw her eyes close as I started to punch at her with a different rhythm. I saw the girls at the top of the stairs. I put my finger up to ask them to be quiet. They came down the stairs to see what I was doing. I stopped them at a safe distance.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.