My Sluts
Chapter 1

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Have I got a story for you?

I am the middle child of five kids and the only boy. Yeah, you know where I’m going with this, I’ll bet.

When I was 16, this happened. “Joey, can you come to my room, please?”

That’s my 14-year-old sister named Sally.

I walked in to see my youngest sister wearing a micro bikini. Remarkably, at 14, she already has a pair of B-cups that are very nice.

“Joey, what do you think of my new bikini?” she asked.

I closed her bedroom door and walked over to her, taking a complete circle around her looking closely and finished in front of her.

“Sally, I didn’t realize just how beautiful you have become. The bikini is pretty, but my little sister is hot!”

“Thank you,” she said, smiling at me.

“What is my worst feature?” she asked.

I took the circle again, stopping to get close and personal this time. I touched her bottom, her shoulder and gave her a kiss before I said, “You don’t have a worst feature. You are lucky I am your brother, or you would be on your back naked with me on top of you making a baby!”

“Would you please kiss me?” she asked.

“Why?” I said.

“I haven’t been kissed before, and I want my brother to be my first.”

She stood there in that silver bikini, and I walked up and took her by her face and kissed her. If she hadn’t kissed before, she was a fast study. We were wrapped around each other and were also enjoined from mouth to groins.

I heard her make a noise, so I stepped back and said, “If you can keep this secret between us. We can do that again, if you would like.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I would like that.”

I said good-bye on my way out.

I went to my room and came within two minutes of jerking myself off. As I came out of my bathroom, there was a knock on my door.

“Who is it?”

“Cheryl, your sister.”

I pulled on some boxers and opened the door for her.

“Come in,” I said.

She did, noticing my boxers with the big red hearts all over it. (She is 15)

“Joe, I need a man’s opinion, and dad isn’t home yet, so you will have to do.”

“The door is behind you, sis.”

“Sorry, I was kidding. Since school is out, I went with Sally and got some new bikinis. Would you tell me honestly what you think of them? I need a teenage boy’s opinion.”

“Sure, go ahead and change.”

She just stood there.

“Use my bathroom, it’s OK.”

She walked in.

We are Scandinavian by descent. That makes us all blonds with blue eyes. Sally keeps her hair shoulder length, and Cheryl lets her hair go to just below her shoulders. Her breasts are larger, but not by much.

She walked out.

“What do you think?”

I walked slowly around her taking in her look and quasi-arousal.

“Well?”

“You need to either shave or get a wax. I can see your pussy hair. The color looks great on you. You are quite beautiful, Little sister.”

“Thank you. What is my worst feature, physically speaking?”

So, this is a trend, isn’t it?

“Just a moment,” I said starting another walk-around palming her butt a little, and putting my hand on the covered portion on her bikini top.

“In my opinion, except for having pussy hair, I think you don’t have any physical issues.”

“Should I get it trimmed or get a full wax?” she asked me.

“Full wax is the best. You only need to do it four or five times a year, from what I understand. Cheryl, can I kiss you?”

“Yes!” she said much too quickly.

“Come over to me?” I asked.

She did and our mouths touched. She had kissed before and we were exchanging tongues and pushing our groins against each other hard. We kissed for maybe ten minutes when we heard, “DINNER,” from downstairs.

She leisurely walked back into my bathroom to change. I took the opportunity to put on some shorts and a T-shirt. She came out looking just as pretty as before. Just covered.


Around the dinner table, were Lambert (dad), Edel (mom), Sally, Cheryl and me. (Joseph)

As the food was being passed, dad asked, “What did my daughters do today?”

Starting with the giggles, Sally explained, “We went shopping for summer clothes.”

Cheryl added, “We gave Joey a fashion show. Did you like our new summer choices?”

“They were really pretty Dad, so were the clothes they tried on.”

“Was that a compliment you gave your sisters?” he remarked. “It seems only a month ago, you were complaining about them using your bathroom without permission and leaving their clothes in your room.”

“I’m starting a bounty for their clothes, Dad. If they leave something in there I will pick it up and hold it for ransom.”

“What will it take to get it back?” Sally asked.

“Haven’t thought that far in advance yet,” I said. “Maybe money, or a kiss?”

“Would that be a brother/sister kiss or a romantic kiss?” Cheryl asked.

I looked up from eating and saw my father’s face turning into a smile. Mom was looking at me as well.

“A romantic kiss wouldn’t be a penalty, so probably a brother/sister kiss,” I explained.

“Oooh, man,” they each said.

We all ate for a while. The girls were looking at me, while I was getting glances from mom and dad.

“Joe,” mom asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl, romantically?”

I swallowed the half-meatball I just ate. I took a drink of milk and replied, “There is a girl at school named Tara Lindgren. She walked up to me about five months ago and just kissed me. Before she stopped, she had pushed her tongue past my lips. I had never done that, but was willing since she was so pretty, and we kissed like that for about five minutes.”

“Before she left, she wrote her phone number on my hand. I didn’t wash them until I had got home and had written down the number first. Then, I could remove the evidence. Not only, my hand, but my lips were covered with her lip gloss.”

“Did you ever call her back?” dad asked.

“The next day. She told me she had a boyfriend, but was thinking of dumping him and taking me on as one. I didn’t want a girl that would do that for me. That meant she might do it to me, when she got tired of me.”

“That is a great attitude, son.”

“Anyhow, my sisters are a lot prettier than she was,” I said.

It got quiet again as we ate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.