New Career - California, 1850
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Sci-Fi Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - California of 1850 provides a bountiful source of adventure and some sex as John Wilson winds up cleaning up a part of San Francisco. Mostly, he goes after kidnappers, and that proves very lucrative as he assumes the persona of a detective and troubleshooter. Not only that, but he establishes his own version of the Baker Street Irregulars.

Caution: This Sci-Fi Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Violence   Prostitution   Mind Control sex story, Adult Science Fiction story, Western Sci-fi Sex Story

Without hesitation, Rachel popped up on her knees and leaned over me to suck my cock. Let me tell you, she really deserved the name of Cocksucker if it was used in praise of her skill! This was the best blowjob I ever had, and I have had many, both from whores and from wives. Had I known what to expect, I would never have complained about the cost of renting Rachel's time!

I played with her tits, and especially her nipples, because I wanted to be sure that she had adequate lubricant when we fucked. During the foreplay, Rachel tried to get my cock to return to its former hardness while she was blowing me. It surprised me that I seemed to be in less of a hurry than she was. Finally, she begged, "Mister, please do not stall any longer. I need your cock inside me. I just cannot wait much longer." That was the first time I ever had a whore beg me to hurry up, except when she wanted me to hurry so that she could get to her next customer. I knew that was not the case tonight since I had bought Rachel's services for the whole night.

Well, I finally felt like I was ready, so I moved between Rachel's legs. She just flopped on the bed, not even raising her knees. Dammit, she may be an experienced whore, but Rachel had a lot to learn about getting the most out of a fuck! Her vagina was kind of close to the mattress, so I needed to get some elevation to it if both of us were going to enjoy this fuck. The easiest thing was to use one of my favorite positions, so I had her put her ankles on my shoulders. "Oh, Mister, I ain't never fucked this way before. Are you sure that it will work?"

I reassured Rachel and pushed my cock head against her pussy lips. Yes, she was definitely experienced because her lips slid open at the first urging and readily accepted my cock as I pushed it all of the way in as far as it would go. In this life, my hard cock was only about six inches long, but it was a good two inches in diameter. Her cunt was well stretched from so much use, but my cock was large enough in diameter to rub her cunt wall the way that felt good to both of us. On the other hand, I was not so long as to strike her cervix and cause her pain, so I must have been very close to the ideal size.

As I bottomed out, I bumped her clit and Rachel moaned in delight. Obviously, this was something that she was not used to, and when I withdrew I manged to rub at least four inches of my cock against her G-spot. Rachel continued to moan as I fucked her, and I could tell that she was enjoying what she was feeling. She rapidly rose to an orgasm, and that was when I felt her grip my cock with the full force of her cunt muscles. I was frozen in place until she relaxed, and I received a spectacular massage of my cock by those muscles as she went through her climax. Finally, she came back to Earth, and I was ready to resume stroking.

I was still not ready to come, so I returned to stroking the way I had been doing to put Rachel into such bliss that first time. She looked at me in surprise as I took her on another fuck-ride. This time, I did not fight it, and we rose together to a simultaneous orgasm. I have always spurted my jizz with considerable pressure, and Rachel had no trouble feeling me load her with my semen. She was still heading up to her climax when I began to shoot, so she could feel the jets without much distraction.

That spurting into her love tunnel was enough to push her even higher on the orgasm roller-coaster, and she actually fainted for nearly a minute. When she woke up, she pulled me down so that her legs were rotated back toward her tits, and she raised her head to kiss me as a soul-mate. The next few minutes were spent gushing over what a marvelous fucker I was and how much she enjoyed the fuck. She said that she rarely had a come while fucking a customer, and this was the first time that she had every come twice in one session.

Once that ran down, Rachel seemed to change into another person. "Mister, you are in great danger! It was my job to get you so worn out from fucking that you could easily be killed and robbed tonight. Please get your clothes on and get out of here. Ain't nobody ever been so good to me, and I want you to live through it. I will be caned until I bleed when you escape, but it will be worth it after getting the fuck you just gave me."

"Rachel, I told you that you would not be caned because of me! We will both get dressed and I will get you out of here, but I will come back to get rid of this Master Jones who thinks that he owns your body. Now do not fret. I know that I can do this. Just get dressed so that we can escape before it is too late."

I don't know if I convinced her or it was just the force of my personality, but Rachel wiped away the excess fluid running from her pussy and got dressed while I put on my clothes. I was armed with my two double-barreled pistols, my two Colt Pocket Pistols, and my derringer. I asked Rachel if she could use a gun. She said that she could, so I gave her one of the Colts. That Colt would probably not kill anybody that Rachel shot, but it would hurt like hell, and that was good enough for our requirements.

I was still talking to Rachel with my back to the door. Well, that shows you how out-of-practice I was. However, Rachel gave me plenty of warning when she fired her Colt at a man coming through the door. He was carrying a club and a knife, so it was easy to tell that he was up to no good. Rachel's bullet hit the man in the chest, but, as expected, it did nothing but annoy him.

Nevertheless, that was enough warning for me to hit him in the throat with my flattened fist. I crushed his windpipe, and the man collapsed to the floor. "Quick, Rachel, we have to escape. That shot would wake the dead! Follow me, but keep your gun handy."

I took my double-barreled pistol in my right hand and capped both barrels. I had moved the hammers to full-cock, so I was ready with some major hurt for anybody who got in our way. I picked up the intruder's club with my left hand and was ready to head for my horse in the stable. I would have to abandon my other weapons, but they could be replaced at the first gunshop we came to.

I looked out the door into the hall, but it was strangely clear of people. Rachel said that the other whores were keeping their clients in bed to give plenty of room for Master Jones' people to work. Uh-oh, more bad news. Rachel looked behind us and screamed, "LOOK OUT!" She fired twice at three men charging down the hall at us. One was hit in the face and probably killed. A second man appeared to be hit in the chest and fell to the floor.

Rachel fired again and missed. Her gun was now empty. I was ready with my gun and blew a satisfactory hole in the chest of the third man. I gave the other Colt to Rachel and dropped the empty one into my pocket. We were running out of useable guns and had to get to the stable real damned quick!

Oh, shit! Four men rushed at us from the other end of the hallway. When was Jones going to run out of minions? I had three shots left and Rachel had only five, so we were really getting into a bind. These men running toward us were too big to fight all of them with only my club. I fired my last three shots and took out three men, but that left two who looked meaner and madder than hell.

I holstered my last empty gun and picked up a club I found lying on the floor. Those two men nearly upon us didn't know how near disaster they were treading. The first man to come within reach was poked in the solar plexus with the club in my left hand, and that was followed by a swat to the side of the head with the other club. I didn't know if he was dead, but he was sure out of the fight!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.