The Essence of Julie - Cover

The Essence of Julie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The evolving story of a young girl's sexual awareness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was so happy to have my best friend Julie with me in the university. We had decided on living off campus because Julie wanted to get a part-time job to supplement her expenses at school. I was fortunate enough to have a trust fund of my own and had a healthy budget for day-to-day expenses. I offered to subsidize her living expenses but she was far too proud to accept. The only thing that bothered me about the arrangement was that her employment would mean less time for us to spend together.

Even with my budget and Julie's income, we experienced some shortages at the end of each month that necessitated we only ate one meal a day and didn't use the small car because of the cost of fuel. So we went everywhere on our bicycles and stayed trim and fit.

We discussed adding a third member to our household but were fearful of losing our sense of privacy and freedom to walk around without clothing when we were relaxing with a glass of wine. After discussing it at length we decided it would be acceptable providing it was another female. Neither of us wanted a man to be invading out special space although both of us were agreeable to male attentions in certain social events where such interaction was almost required.

Only the previous Saturday night, I had attended a new popular film featuring a young female star with a tendency to lose her clothing quite often in strange circumstances. I had enjoyed it immensely and was not put off by my "date" running his hand up under my short skirt and fumbling about with my labia like a doctor engaged in his first examination. I just pretended he was the pretty girl on the screen making free with my female parts and soon I was panting with real passion waiting for the wave of the orgasm to shake my quivering knees. The poor boy whose name I truly forget wiped his sticky fingers off on his shirt with a guilty look that asked my pardon. It was so touching that I reached down and took his "thing" in hand and tugged him off with happy strokes until I felt his cream spill right onto my bare hands. He had such a look of satisfaction on his face that I was tempted to kiss him but held off because I was afraid he would think me besotted with him and open to further explorations.

All in all, it was a fairly successful date with a member of the opposite sex and I did not hesitate to accept when he asked out for another session of joyful masturbation. In a way, I felt it was necessary research to understand the processes of the male mind when fixated on coupling with a female. In the back of my mind, I felt the boy was deserving of an opportunity to spear my virgin pussy or even my tight little brown eye which were sending me signals of anticipation just waiting for some sort of "normal" action of that variety. I guess I knew in the back of my mind that my holes should receive some "stretching" exercises and the young man was obviously willing to be used as the tool to open me up.

After several unsatisfying interviews with applicants for the room sharing project, we were visited by a girl who attended the university as an exchange student. She was from god-awful place that ended in "Stan" but I always get those places mixed up and never remember which was which. The girl was rather plain and had extremely short hair almost like a boy. I certainly didn't like that but Julie seemed overly interested in her look. When we broached the subject of walking about nude at times within the confines of the apartment, she just smiled and said,

"My parents are of that persuasion and we often visit the nude bathing beaches in our country."

With that obstacle out of the way, we accepted her first month's rent and both went with her to her dorm to help her move her belongings into our apartment. I could see why she wanted to get away from the dismal dorm with the paint flecked walls peeling like sunburned skin.

Her name was Elena and she quickly stripped off all of her clothing including her granny panties right after we were behind closed doors. I was really taken back by the beauty of her taut and tightly toned body showing no tan line at all at her breasts or her heart-shaped buttocks. I was immediately jealous because it was obvious that Julie was thoroughly smitten with the young high-spirited delightful creature.

I had Julie on her tummy later that night with the lights out and she was whimpering just the way I loved to hear her voice in the dark. Suddenly, Elena was by the side of the bed looking down at us with this strange smile on her face. She leaned down and kissed my lips with her devious little tongue flitting here and there like a viper on the prowl.

Julie looked over her shoulder and gasped when she saw that Elena had joined us and that she could see how Julie "took" everything I dished out to her. The dark petite girl eased me off of Julie's pretty haunches and stretched my best friend's tight pucker hole with two of her fingers. I could hear Julie groan with pleasure at the intrusion.

I was so incensed at how my best friend was taking to Elena's ministrations that I took the opportunity to whack Elena's bottom with my hands with as stinging a blow that I could muster. I could see the red imprints on the foreign student's flanks and was surprised when she looked up at me and winked with sheer delight and eyes filled with irrepressible lust. It was so naughty that I was forced to burst out in laughter at her expression.

Julie was in her most submissive mode and Elena was taking full advantage of her compliant attitude. I was a bit upset but the opportunity to explore the nicely constructed foreign girl was too tempting to refuse. Her nether hole was so tight that the only thing I could do to get inside was to push in a liberal dose of lubrication and then sliding my pinky into the puckered rim. It was easy to determine that her backside had not yet been penetrated by male equipment and I was not too sure of her front side as well. The two silly girls had their lips locked in a kiss that defied all description. I was a trifle jealous but more than mollified by the use of Elena's heated posterior and her slick, wet female slit. I humped her bottom hard pressing her down onto poor Julie's crushed boobs. The three of us wiggled and gyrated until we all managed to spray our female juices all over our bodies and on the silent mattress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.