The Essence of Julie - Cover

The Essence of Julie

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The evolving story of a young girl's sexual awareness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Who: Me, "silly princess" Alice McGregor just turned 18 and still a virgin.

What: How I became obsessed with "The Queen" Julia Prendergast on her throne far above me.

When: The last Friday of the volleyball season right after the game.

Where: The girl's locker room of St. Veronica's Academy for young girls in Middlesex.

Why: I don't know really other than it was her armpit done me in.

I am supposed to be a "good" girl from a "good" family and raised in strict discipline my entire life. I honestly don't know exactly where it was that I started to go wrong except for the fact I had always been a bit in awe of Julia "Julie" Prendergast from the very first day that we met. I remember that day as if it was yesterday, but it was actually only shortly after my twelfth birthday. At that time in my life, my only interests were in riding horses and swimming on the school swim team. I knew that boys existed but I sort of viewed them as visitors from another planet with some kind of mindset all their own.

Fortunately, I was a gawky female with shocking black hair that was considered totally unstylish in current norms. Julie was, of course, a blonde with curly hair that seemed to have a natural permanent wave to it that never looked disturbed ever.

Even though I sat close to Julie Prendergast in most of my classes, we almost never conversed with each other. I hesitated to say anything in her presence because I feared she would think me unworthy of her notice and would reject me out of hand. She, most likely, never deemed it necessary to include me in any of her conversations with her entourage because I was just not "one of the in-crowd".

So I went through my school years basking in the reflection of her golden tresses. She was close but so very far. It was not until this final year that we were thrown together by fate when we were on the same volleyball team. Julie had only joined the team this year because she needed a credit for an acceptable sport participation class on her applications to University. I had slogged through the entire school adventure as a steady competitor on the team but never a star.

Of course, the first time on the court, Julia showed skills that I could never hope to possess. She seemed to have this natural ability for almost anything she put her mind to and people, both male and female, seemed to find her totally charming in every regard.

It had been a winning season for us.

We were tied for first place going into the final game of the season matched up with the dreaded Witch squad from St. Winifred's in the Valley. I was a bit tender because of spraining an ankle in the last game but it was not bad enough to keep me from participating. The new rules allowed us to take a short break before the final session and I found myself sitting right next to the sweating Julia on the team bench just inside the locker room. Our arms and legs were touching and she wetted me all over with her perspiration making me feel a bit jumbled up inside. When she patted her hair dry with a raised arm, I was overwhelmed with the scent of her core sweeping over me on waves of arousal riding up right inside my brain like some dangerous riptide under the surface and impossible to see.

My virgin slit was quivering and I was literally panting with restrained desire just to reach out and touch her and tell her how important she was to me. She looked at me and asked politely,

"Is there anything the matter with you Alice?"

Unable to respond, I just sat there like a dummy shaking my head to relay the fact that I was perfectly all right. We heard the whistle blow out on the floor and the girls all jumped up and headed back to the game. I paused for a moment and took advantage of the empty locker room to open Julia's locker and quickly remove her pretty pair of pink knickers shoving them in my gym pants. My heart was beating so fast, I was afraid that I would pass out in shock before I could get back into the game.

The rest of the game was a total blur to me but I was aware of the fact that we had a five point advantage and almost certain to win. A couple of times during those final moments when my ankle was bothering me beyond belief and I was almost out of breath, I would pull out Julia's knickers balled up inside my fist and inhale their scent like some magic potion to revive my flagging spirits. Her scent made me wet between my legs but took the pain away from my injured leg and allowed me a second wind to make some spectacular plays that I didn't even know I had in me.

After the game, we all piled into the vans and headed back to our home turf. Julie and I were sitting next to each other and I was trembling with the fact that she was in close personal contact with me. I could feel the little hairs on her arm touch mine with static electricity sending little shock waves up my neck and into my overloaded brain.

"You did so well out there tonight, Alice. I think we won because of the way you played."

I mumbled something silly like,

"I always play better around you, Julie."

She laughed and placed her hot hand on my bare knee. I am certain my legs were knocking together like a virgin on the edge of her wedding bed.

"It's all right, Alice, I saw you take my knickers from my locker. I really don't mind but I wish you had just asked me for them. I like thinking of you having my used knickers to play with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.