JJ and Her Adventure - Cover

JJ and Her Adventure

Copyright© 2013 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - JJ is a strong, attractive, young woman trained in medieval martial arts by her father, a professor of History. She has always dreamed of having the chance to test her fighting skills in a real fight, but without avail. Then she joins Mike on a trip to Chaos and learns that there is more to fighting than knowing how to wield a weapon.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

For the remainder of the time spent on Crossroads, Mike serviced all three women several times a day. It followed a common pattern with him starting with JJ, and then having sex with Cat. It always ended with him atop Donna. Afterwards, Donna would lie there positioned so that she wouldn’t lose a single drop of his sperm.

To a certain extent, the sessions in bed had stopped being an act of love. They had become a stud service. With each day that passed, Donna became ever more frantic about becoming pregnant. There was very little foreplay and not much intimacy.

Although Donna was oblivious to what was happening, JJ and Cat could see that this was beginning to wear on Mike. They each wanted a private moment alone with him, but Donna was too focused on becoming pregnant to allow that. The time spent in the bedroom was starting to get unpleasant.

Of course, the time spent out of bed was another matter entirely. Mike found that he was looking forward to the times between going to bed more than the time spent in bed. He and JJ learned a lot more about Chaos from Cat. Donna was able to fill in details about life there, particularly from the point of view of someone trying to live within the society of Chaos.

Much to her surprise, JJ found that she and Cat were becoming extremely close friends. Cat’s honest appreciation of her went far to dispel many of the doubts that would creep up on JJ.

Finally, Donna came out of the bathroom one morning and announced that she was pregnant. Mike was wearing a bathrobe that was basically identical to what he had worn to Crossroads. JJ was wearing a very seductive looking negligee that would have cost hundreds of dollars in a lingerie store.

Cat hugged the young woman and said, “Congratulations.”

“Thanks,” Donna said. “This is a dream come true.”

“I know,” Cat said with a smile.

Donna went over to Mike and hugged him with surprising strength. The expression on her face was a strange mixture of happiness, loss, and desire. She rubbed her pelvis against his leg achieving a small little orgasm.

“I’m going to miss you,” Donna said.

“We’ll miss you, too,” Mike answered embarrassed by her actions.

“Thanks so much for everything.”

“You’re welcome.”

Donna went over to JJ. The two women stood there looking at one another awkwardly.

Donna said, “Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You’re the luckiest woman on four planets. I got to share him for a month, but you get him forever.”

Not sure that she believed it, JJ said, “Thank you.”

“I’m going to remember all three of you for the rest of my life.”

JJ said, “You’re going to be a mother, soon.”

“I know,” Donna said with a huge smile.

She went to the exit and turned to look at the other three. She raised a hand and gave a little wave goodbye, before stepping out of the room. Just like that, she was gone.

JJ stood there for a second and then put a hand to her stomach. There was a slowly developing pain that threatened to make her sick. She was puzzled by it.

Cat came over to her and hugged her. Smiling, she said, “You’re going to have to leave now before you get too much pain.”

“Okay,” JJ said.

Cat said, “I’m looking forward to your next visit.”

Mike stepped over to Cat and kissed her. He was about to say something, but there was a sudden cramp that took his breath away.

Cat gently steered the pair towards the portal. She could see that the cramps were coming on fast and strong this time. JJ looked like she was going to be sick.

Mike stood inside the door watching it close thinking that he would have liked just a minute to give a private goodbye to Cat, but that wasn’t possible. Cat stood there waving farewell.

There was the familiar twisting sensation. JJ and Mike stood in his room looking back at the portal. It was kind of hard to believe that the adventure was over. For a moment, neither one knew what to say.

Mike said, “Can we go to bed?”

“What? You want to fuck again?” JJ asked incredulous at his request.

“No. I just want to hold you in my arms for a bit,” Mike answered.

“Oh! That would be nice,” JJ said somewhat embarrassed by her reaction to his request.

The pair went down the hallway to his bedroom. He removed his bathrobe and pulled her onto the bed. He cuddled her from behind. She snuggled in tighter to him, appreciating the feel of his arms around her.

With his mouth close to her ear, Mike whispered, “This is nice.”

“Yes, it is,” JJ replied.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“The past week or so. I wanted a little time with you and I’m sure that you wanted some time alone with me. I’m sorry that Donna was so demanding,” Mike said.

JJ was silent for a moment thinking about what he said. He was right about her wanting some time alone with him and that Donna was rather demanding for his attention. She knew that Cat had wanted the same thing.

“Cat and Donna are very attractive women,” JJ said.

“Yes they are.”

“You could have protested a little,” JJ said. There was a little more jealousy in her voice than she had wanted.

“I would have been lying to you,” Mike replied.

JJ sighed. “I know.”

“What’s the matter?”

“You love Cat.”

Mike was quiet for a moment considering his feelings towards Cat. Although they hadn’t really spent that much time together, he had fallen in love with her. There wasn’t any doubt in his mind about that.

He replied, “Yes, I do.”

Stiffening in his arms, she said, “I didn’t want to hear that.”

Mike said, “I love you, too. Believe me when I say that.”

“You do?”

“I want to marry you,” Mike said.

“Marry?” JJ repeated sitting up suddenly.

“Yes,” Mike said. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“I find that hard to believe,” JJ said stunned by what could be interpreted as a proposal.

“You complete me in a way that I never thought possible. You’re smart, strong, confident, and giving at the same time. When we are together, I feel like we can go out and conquer worlds. We’re a team. Mike and JJ against the world,! And the world better watch out, because we’re unbeatable, together!.”

“Wow,” JJ said.

“So what do you say?”

“This is so sudden. What about Cat?”

Mike said, “I wanted a moment to say goodbye, but I didn’t have a chance.”

Looking down at Mike, JJ realized what he meant. She frowned.

Getting a little angry, she said, “No you don’t! You’re not going to do that to her.”

“What?”

“You’re not going to leave her waiting for you to return like that. You’re going to go back there.”

“But...” Mike stuttered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.