JJ and Her Adventure - Cover

JJ and Her Adventure

Copyright© 2013 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - JJ is a strong, attractive, young woman trained in medieval martial arts by her father, a professor of History. She has always dreamed of having the chance to test her fighting skills in a real fight, but without avail. Then she joins Mike on a trip to Chaos and learns that there is more to fighting than knowing how to wield a weapon.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

At dawn, Mike stood at the door of the bank, waiting for the place of business to open, holding Donna in his arms. She was limp, sweating in a high fever, and unconscious. Her shallow breathing was ragged with a harsh whistling sound on each inhale. Her skin was pale and clammy to the touch. It was obvious that she was a very ill young woman.

JJ stood next to Mike, carrying all of their gear. She kept glancing at the damsel fearful that she would die at any moment. There was a sense of anticipation in her posture reminiscent of people waiting in line the moment before a store opened on Black Friday.

As soon as the heard the door get unlocked, Mike charged into the building, heading for one of the storage rooms. He nearly knocked down the poor young man who had opened the door. Mike didn’t even spare a glance at the clerk, despite the likely danger of offending a man from Chaos.

Even though she was loaded down with all of their field gear and extra weapons, JJ lead the way through the bank. She reached one of the rooms, and held the door open for Mike so that he could carry his burden into the room. He went inside, and she quickly followed while closing the door behind herself.

Mike gently put Donna down on the floor. He stuck a finger in the hole to call his storage box to the room. After a very short delay that felt too long, the box appeared with the whoosh of displaced air.

Mike said, “We need to put everything we’ve got in the storage box. Everything that’s metal has to go in it.”

JJ quickly started putting the weapons she had carried into the bank into the box. It was actually quite a nice collection. In addition to the weapons they had purchased, there was the sword that they had gained in the fight, the knives, the coin purses, and the backpacks.

Mike was unloading his weapons into the box. He kept glancing down at Donna who had not ever regained consciousness since the previous night. She was burning up with fever. He quickly patted himself down and discovered the knife he had stuck in his boot. He tossed it into the box.

JJ patted herself down. Once she was sure that she had gotten rid of everything, she said, “I’m ready.”

“I’m closing the lid,” Mike said.

There was the typical twisting motion, and the room changed appearance. Cat opened the door and looked down at Donna lying on the floor. She had expected to see a woman in pain, but not in such obvious poor physical health. She stood there for a second with her mouth open in shock.

Fearful that even now might be too late, Mike picked the young woman up from the floor. Urgently, he said, “We need to get her in the healer, right now.”

That seemed to light a fire in everyone. Cat opened the cover to the first healer while JJ held the door of the portal room open for Mike, and he carried Donna out and put her into the healer.

After removing the splint from Donna’s leg, Cat closed the lid on the healer and impatiently waited for it to display the diagnostic findings. After a short delay, she read the readings. She frowned upon seeing just how bad thing were. Donna’s fever was dangerously high, her pulse weak, her heartbeat irregular, blood clots were moving slowly through her circulatory system, her leg was broken and she had a severe lung infection.

“Thank goodness you got her here in time. She’s in pretty bad shape.”

“She’ll be okay now?” Mike asked.

“She’s already healing,” Cat said with a smile. She pointed at the other healer and said, “In you go.”

“I’d rather have JJ go first.”

“Nope. You go now. She’ll go in after you,” Cat said.

“Okay.”

Mike climbed into the healing chamber. Within seconds he was out like a light. Cat watched the control panel of the healer waiting for it to make its diagnosis of his condition.

Turning away from the healing chamber, Cat said, “He looks horrible.”

“He’s had about two hours of sleep since we got to Chaos,” JJ said tiredly. She hadn’t gotten much more sleep than he had.

“He’ll feel better when he gets out of there,” Cat said.

She went over to the healing chamber that held Donna. She examined the some of the readouts and shook her head in dismay.

“I’ve got to tell you, she was lucky. If you hadn’t brought her here, today, she’d have never would have made it,” Cat said.

“You’re kidding?”

“The healer says that she had only a five percent chance of surviving even another four hours,” Cat said.

“I had no idea,” JJ said. “I mean, I knew she was in bad shape, but ... I mean ... I didn’t know.”

“Well, she’s very lucky. that you were in time,” Cat said. “The healer is truly miraculous, but it cannot revive the dead.”

“I’m glad we took this mission.”

Cat looked over at JJ. In a subtle way, she no longer looked like the same strong confident young woman who had left for the adventure. It wasn’t that her confidence was gone, but that some of the brashness had been removed. There was a slightly older, perhaps wiser, look around the eyes.

Cat asked, “So did you enjoy it?”

“Not really. It was hot, dry, hard work. It was demanding, emotionally rough, physically tough, and tiring. I don’t think I’ve ever been so tired. I learned things about myself and others, and some of things I learned weren’t particularly pleasant,” JJ answered honestly.

“Sorry. I guess you won’t be coming back,” Cat said, disappointed.

“I’ll be coming back! He’s not going through that, alone!” JJ said far more forcefully than she had intended.

“Thank goodness.”

In a very serious tone of voice, JJ said, “You are going to have to teach me all you know about Chaos. I need to know everything.”

“You might want to talk to your father,” Cat said. “He’s a historian, and I’m sure that Mercedes goes into incredible detail s when she talks with him. One day, he’s going to be the second leading authority on Chaos, if he isn’t already.”

“That’s a good idea,” JJ said.

“You might also talk to Sid Jones. His campaign in the slaver war was really significant.”

“I heard about that.”

“You might want to read some of the books that have been written about Chaos. I mean, the Damsels may focus on the sex, but there’s a lot of background information in them as well. You know, how to use a chamber pot, what it is like to work in a tavern, and just the everyday life kinds of things.”

Cat smiled at how JJ might react to some of the Damsels’ descriptions of the Heroes. Even the tamest dairy was filled with erotic imagery, particularly when recounting what happened after the rescue. She figured that JJ would spend a lot of time wearing Mike out.

“I wish I had read something about using the toilet while traveling.”

“I’m sure. You do have one advantage in learning about Chaos, over Mercedes.”

“What?”

“You get to go there,” Cat answered.

The discussion would have gone on longer, but the light on Mike’s healing chamber flashed signaling that he was fully healed. There had been nothing wrong with him except for exhaustion.

Cat said, “He’s ready.”

She opened the lid and looked down at him. He opened his eyes and asked, “How is she?”

“She’s still in the healing chamber. I expect she’ll be there for a while. She was in pretty bad shape, when you brought her in here,” Cat said.

“Talk about a failed mission,” Mike said feeling depressed.

Raising an eyebrow, Cat asked, “What failed mission?”

“Her. She was nearly dead by the time I got her here.”

“That’s the point. She was nearly dead, but she wasn’t dead. That bit about not being dead – defines success. So long as the Hero and Damsel return alive, the mission is considered a success.”

“Well ... I don’t quite see it that way,” Mike said.

“And what could you have done differently?”

“I don’t know. I should have been able to do something better,” Mike said.

Cat said, “Wait until the debriefing. We’ll examine all of the options that were available to you.”

“All right.”

“Now get out of there and let’s get JJ in there.”

Mike climbed out. He was feeling much fresher, but felt that he could have used a nap. He looked at the other healing chamber. According to the display, she was only fifteen percent healed. He stared at the number shaking his head.

“It was that bump in the road. I know it,” Mike said.

Cat grabbed his arm and said, “I’m giving you a shower, a shave, and a meal.”

“What about JJ?”

“She’ll sleep until I’m ready to deal with her,” Cat said. “We’ve got to get you presentable for Donna. She’s gonna want a whole lot of sex from her Hero.”

“If you say so,” Mike said.

“I say so.”

Mike felt a whole lot better after shower. The hot straight razor shave Cat had given was great, too. The steak dinner filled a stomach that had been empty for too long. She had guided him into the bedroom and put him to bed telling him that she would wake him when Donna was ready.

He slept for sixteen hours, unaware of how much time was passing. A tickling sensation, caused by Cat kissing hims nipples, awoke him. Her hand slid between his legs, fondling his cock and balls with light delicate strokes. Her actions had the appropriate effect on his manhood, which was quickly straining upright.

Cat said, “I want you to pose with your cock hard. When she comes in, you need to tell her that she is to lower herself upon you, r hard cock and ride it until all her carnal desires are satisfied.”

What am I supposed to tell her?”

“That she is to lower herself onto your hard cock, and ride it until all her carnal desires are satisfied.”

“You’ve got to be kidding. I can’t tell a woman that,” Mike protested.

“You have to.”

“That’s so stupid. Ride it until all her carnal desires are satisfied? What does that even mean?”

“Just say it to her. Promise me.”

“Okay,” Mike said.

“You just sit with your back up against the wall with your legs spread, and your cock hard. Just stroke it a little to keep it up.”

After rolling his eyes, Mike sat back, spread his legs, and gently stroked his cock. He kept thinking it was an absolutely stupid position for a man to hold. It didn’t occur to him how women who posed in similar manners might feel about their poses despite the erotic appeal to men.

Sarcastically, he asked, “Like this?”

“Perfect.!”

“I look like an idiot.”

“You look so sexy.”

“No.”

“Yes. Just stay there like that.”

Cat left the room. A minute later, a very nervous looking Donna entered the bedroom. She stared at his cock. A red blush of sexual excitement spread over her body. He could see that she was getting turned on by what she was seeing. He had truly expected her to burst out in laughter at his pose.

Now that she was up and moving, Mike could really get a look at the Damsel he had rescued. She was fairly tall for a woman from Cassandra. Her long hair, the color of rich chocolate, came down to the middle of her back. She had an oval face with brown eyes, and a pert nose. All in all, she was a very attractive woman.

“Come lower yourself upon me, y manhood and ride it until you satisfy all of your carnal desires,” Mike said keeping his promise to Cat.

With her eyes locked on his crotch, Donna said, “That’s so romantic!”

“Romantic?” Mike muttered...

To him, it sounded like a lame line in a low budget porno movie ... Based on the way that she was now slinking forward, it must have had a different connotation to her. One day, he would be shocked to learn that the cheesy line had become one of the most often quoted lines in Damsel adventure movies on Cassandra.

Terrified that he’d lose his erection, Donna slowly lowered herself onto his cock and proceeded to gently ride it to her first orgasm that came a whole five seconds after penetration. She was shocked that he was still hard. Trying hard not to overly excite him, she rode through three more orgasms. After each orgasm, she would stop, look down at him wide eyed that he was still hard, and then gently return to riding him.

For Mike, the slow pace coupled with frequent stops were a little frustrating. It was like he was being teased rather than fucked.

Thrusting up into her, he growled, “Ride it. Ride it long and ride it hard.”

His words had the effect of supercharging her sex drive. Suddenly, she was bucking up and down on him, roughly twisting her own nipples like they were corks stuck in a bottle, and screaming like a banshee. Mike was rather surprised by the frantic hard paced action. She lasted a whole ten minutes before collapsing, limp as a rag doll.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.