JJ and Her Adventure
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Lazlo Zalezac

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - JJ is a strong, attractive, young woman trained in medieval martial arts by her father, a professor of History. She has always dreamed of having the chance to test her fighting skills in a real fight, but without avail. Then she joins Mike on a trip to Chaos and learns that there is more to fighting than knowing how to wield a weapon.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

In her bathrobe, JJ stared at Cat open mouthed, unable to believe that a woman with her kind of looks could possibly exist. Cat was wearing a brilliant blue wrap-around dress made of an exceptionally fine diaphanous material. It flowed across her body; hiding very little, while still accenting every curve. Even JJ had to admit that she had never seen a woman with those kinds of curves. Her jet black hair, cut in a style that reminded her of Betty Page, was absolutely perfect. Her green eyes sparkled in the light of the room. Her lush full lips were the kind of lips that practically begged men to kiss them. Her lightly tanned skin was flawless. She didn’t need makeup for her face to look spectacular.

Open mouthed, Cat stared at JJ unable to believe that her Hero had actually brought a Hero Companion with him through the portal. Looking at the tall woman exceeded every fantasy she had. She was as spectacular as any example of Cassandran femininity. She was tall with long legs that seemed to go on forever. The ability to see the upper end of her legs stopped at the bottom of the short bathrobe she wore. The bathrobe also hid her curves, but it was obvious that she had well proportioned breasts for her height.

Looking from one woman to the other, Mike was wondering if trouble was brewing. The two women were staring at each other, and not saying a word.

He said, “Ladies?”

Feeling a rush of sexual excitement brought on by yet another demonstration of her Hero’s sexual prowess, Cat’s right hand flew to between her legs. Overjoyed, she screamed, “Oh! She’s gorgeous!”

“She’s gorgeous,” JJ said, wondering how she could compete with a woman who looked like that.

“Oh, my! I’m so happy. He’s got an Earth girlfriend! Everyone is going to be so jealous of me,” Cat shouted, and started dancing around.

“What?” JJ said giving voice to the confusion she felt.

Cat rushed over to JJ and hugged her. She gushed, “I’m so happy to meet you! I’m Catherine Caretaker, but you can call me, Cat. I hope that we’re going to be the best friends in the world!”

“Uh...”

Mike said, “Ladies?”

Cat turned and rushed to Mike. She grabbed him in a tight hug and rubbed herself against him. It only took a second before she had an orgasm. Truth be told, it took everyone there by surprise.

JJ said, “My goodness. That’s not normal.”

“Cat, are you okay?” Mike asked.

Rubbing herself between her legs, Cat said, “I can’t believe it. You actually brought a Hero Companion here for me.”

“That’s Jennifer Jackson. I call her JJ.”

“Jackson? Are you related to Edwin Jackson?” Cat asked looking at JJ with wide eyes.

“He’s my father,” JJ said.

“He’s such a stud. If he produces kids who look like you, women are going to be fighting to be rescued by him,” Cat said.

“You know about my father?”

“Mercedes’ and Elise’s descriptions of your father’s sexual prowess dominated the talk shows for weeks. You couldn’t turn on the television without hearing about how many orgasms he gave Elise,” Cat said.

“My dad the stud,” JJ said not quite sure how to take it.

She was a little puzzled by the fact that Cat was talking about his adventure as if it were a few weeks ago. He had just gotten back from it, that morning. Everyone kept saying how time among the various planets moved in strange ways, but this defied all logic.

Licking her lips, Cat said, “Let’s get to the bedroom. I can’t wait another minute.”

“What?” JJ asked looking over at Mike for guidance.

Five minutes later, JJ was staring at an unconscious Cat, sprawled across the bed. Mike, Sid, and Cynthia had all tried to warn her what to expect, but she hadn’t believed them. At first, she had been jealous and very uncomfortable with being in the room while Mike was having sex with Cat. About thirty seconds into it, she was wondering if Cat was that good of an actress. No woman could respond that quickly to a man’s touch. In a way, it was almost like watching a train wreck. She couldn’t look away, and was shocked when Cat lost consciousness.

“Is she always like this?” JJ asked.

“Like how?”

“So easy to have orgasms.”

“She’s a little more excited than usual. I guess she’s really happy you’re here,” Mike answered.

It was rather awkward and uncomfortable sitting there talking to JJ like this. He still had an erection and was naked while she was sitting on the edge of the bed. He hadn’t come yet and it was hard being there with two attractive women like that.

“I can’t believe it,” JJ said staring down at Cat.

“I thought that Cynthia told you about the women from Cassandra,” Mike said.

“I didn’t believe her.”

Cat stirred a little.

“She’s coming around,” Mike said.

Cat sat up and said, “Three restoratives, please.”

The restoratives appeared on the bedside table. She grabbed one and tried to hand it to Mike. He waved her off.

“You didn’t come yet?”

“No.”

She went to hand one to JJ and frowned. “You’re still dressed.”

“Yes,” JJ said.

“You didn’t take care of him while I was out?” Cat asked.

“I didn’t think it would be right,” JJ said.

Cat said, “Get undressed and enjoy yourself. It must have been pure torture watching us. You must need relief.”

“I’m fine,” JJ said.

“You can’t be,” Cat said voicing her disbelief.

“Really, I’m fine,” JJ said.

JJ didn’t have any exhibitionist tenancies as far as she knew. She wasn’t about to engage in sex in front of an audience.

Cat said, “You poor man. You haven’t come yet.”

“That’s okay. You can have the honor,” JJ replied trying to come up with a nice way of getting out of it.

“Come here,” Cat said.

Now that her initial excitement had been somewhat sated, Cat lasted almost ten minutes before passing out. Unfortunately, Mike was just nearing his orgasm when she flopped back on the bed with her eyes rolled up. He pulled out looking very frustrated.

JJ looked at Cat and shook her head. “I really don’t believe it.”

“Believe it,” Mike said.

Although she didn’t want to admit it, watching the smaller woman thrash around the bed in the throes of almost continuous orgasms had excited her. She envied the woman for the ease with which she came. She knew that she wasn’t a very orgasmic woman. She didn’t have them often, and they weren’t that great compared to how others described them.

She looked over at Mike and could see his hard cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat. She knew that he was probably feeling pretty frustrated. He had fucked Cat unconscious, twice, and still hadn’t come. JJ stood up and dropped her bathrobe.

She said, “I might as well take care of you.”

Cat woke while Mike was still working JJ up to her first orgasm. For the next ten minutes, she watched the action with a frown. Having experienced Mike licking her between the legs, she was dismayed that it took JJ such a long time to have just a weak orgasm.

Cat felt that by the time JJ came, she - Cat - would have been dead from orgasm overload. It was really sad that the stories concerning the difficulty Earth women had in achieving an orgasm were true. She had heard about Sally Caretaker putting Cynthia in the healing chamber to improve her sensitivity. She decided that she was going to have to do that for JJ.

When Mike finally came, JJ had two wonderful orgasms. It was actually quite rare for her to have had that many and even rarer for her to have one that was as intense as the second one had been. She knew that she was a little slow to get warmed up, and most men were long gone by the time she was ready to come. The nice thing about Mike, was that he always made sure that she had one orgasm before entering her with his cock.

Depressed, Cat handed them both restoratives, and watched them drink it down.

JJ said, “That was wonderful. Thank you, Mike.”

“You’re welcome,” Mike said.

“That was wonderful?” Cat asked doubtfully.

“I almost never come twice,” JJ said.

“You poor thing,” Cat said.

“Why?” JJ asked.

Cat said, “Come with me.”

JJ looked at Mike for guidance. He wasn’t sure what Cat wanted to do, so shrugged his shoulders and said, “Go with her.”

Outside the bedroom, Cat said, “I’m worried about your health. Such a subdued sexual response just isn’t natural.”

“It’s perfectly natural on Earth,” JJ said.

“Just humor me. I want to put you in the healer to see if there’s anything wrong with you. It might be able to correct it,” Cat said.

JJ said, “I’m perfectly fine.”

“Nonsense,” Cat said guiding her to the healer. “Get inside.”

“I’m okay.”

“This is a healer. It’ll check you out and make sure that your health is good.”

JJ rolled her eyes and said, “Okay. If it’ll make you happy.”

Cat closed the lid on the healer. She looked at the initial readout and frowned. “It’s like the nerves in her clit are half dead. She barely has any nerves in her breasts, at all. No wonder she can’t have an orgasm easily.”

She pushed a few buttons on the healer. The healer responded with a message to the effect that there was no disease, parasite, or injury to treat. Cat frowned knowing she should have expected that. After all, the healer couldn’t restore Mercedes’ hand since it had already healed. There was nothing to heal.

She then remembered some of the details concerning what Sally had done for Cynthia. Just the thought of what she was going to do, made her want to cross her legs! She instructed the healer to sedate JJ. She looked up and said, “I need an emery board.”

An emery board appeared on the lid of the healer. Stealing herself, she opened the lid of the healer and went to work with the emery board. She cringed each time she swiped JJ’s clitoris with the emery board, but knew that JJ would be happy once it was healed. In fact, she’d never know that it had happened. She then went to work on JJ’s breasts. That was actually a lot more work than the clit. It was hard to cover enough area to assure that nerves with greater sensitivity could replace what she was damaging.

She closed the cover and pushed the buttons to initiate diagnostics. The machine immediately responded with a diagnosis of minor skin trauma with damaged nerves and blood vessels. She pushed the command to heal.

“She’s going to appreciate this once it’s all over,” Cat said.

She looked at the result and frowned. The sensitivity of the replacement nerves was nowhere near what an average woman from Cassandra had, but it was ten times as much as before.

“I guess that will have to do for now,” Cat said.

She pushed the buttons that would open the healer. She looked down at JJ and smiled. The young woman was slowly coming out of the induced sleep, blissfully unaware of what had been done to her.

JJ said, “Are you satisfied that I’m perfectly healthy?”

“Now I am,” Cat said. “I wish I could have done more for you, but I think you’ll enjoy the improvements.”

“Whatever,” JJ said.

Cat helped JJ out of the healer. JJ stood there and looked down at her body. She stretched and moved a bit. Finally, she said, “I don’t feel any different.”

“Really?” Cat asked. She rubbed a finger over JJ’s nipple.

The tall woman gave a startled yelp and nearly jumped to the ceiling. She looked around wildly wondering what had happened. That little touch shouldn’t have felt like that.

She stared at Cat and asked, “What did you do?”

“I increased the sensitivity of your nerves a little,” Cat answered with an apologetic smile. “I wish I could have increased it a bit more.”

“Jesus! That felt like a bolt of lightning shot straight from my nipple to my brain,” JJ said staring down at her breast.

“Let’s see how well it worked. I’m sure Mike is up for another round,” Cat said with a grin.

Ten minutes later, JJ was riding Mike like she was possessed by a demon. Weird guttural noises emerged from her mouth with each orgasm that washed over her. It sounded a lot like two cats fighting, but not quite. With each orgasm, her movements became ever more spastic and uncontrolled.

Mike lay on his back looking up at JJ riding him cowgirl style. She was wild. He had never seen her lose control like this. She was big and strong enough that he felt that he could really let loose with her. There were times when he was afraid that his physicality would be too much for little Cat, but he had no such concerns with JJ.

He grabbed her, rolled her over so that she was on her back, and really started pounding into her. JJ locked her legs around him and pulled him into her even harder. It almost looked like they were wrestling rather than making love.

Cat watched the action in awe. She had an orgasm just from watching.

They went at it for a half of an hour longer. Cat couldn’t believe JJ’s stamina. When Mike finally came, the couple slumped down, lay side by side for a moment, and then promptly fell asleep.

“I guess it’s a good thing I wasn’t able to make her more sensitive,” Cat said as an aside to no one in particular.

After a short nap, JJ woke. She looked back at Mike, who was still sound asleep. She crept out of the room, trying not to make any noises that would wake him. In the other room, she glanced over at Cat who was seated on a couch reading some papers in a folder.

“Have a seat.”

“I’m not disturbing you, am I?”

“No. I’m just going over my notes on the adventures that I’ve selected for you and Mike. I wasn’t aware that you would be coming, so I’m trying to assess what I should recommend.”

“I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself,” JJ said.

Cat said, “Would you like some wine?”

“I’d love some wine,” JJ said.

“White or red?”

“White.”

Cat looked up at the ceiling and said, “Two Riesling wines, and a plate of sliced apples, with slices of Gouda cheese.”

The requested items appeared on the coffee table. Cat said, “The wine is a little sweet, but it makes a nice afternoon wine to drink with sliced apples and cheese.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a Riesling.”

“It’s an Earth wine from Germany.”

“Ah,” JJ said. She took a sip and said, “I like this.”

“I’m glad,” Cat said.

JJ said, “I don’t know what you did to me, but I’ve never experienced sex like that. I mean, I’m still tingling all over.”

“Me, too,” Cat said. “He’s a great lover.”

“Yes, he is,” JJ said.

“He’s going to be one of the great Heroes of Earth. I just know it,” Cat said with a proud smile.

“I guess time will tell,” JJ said, not really knowing how to respond to that.

She’d watched him train with swords, and knew he wasn’t that proficient with them, yet. She doubted that he’d ever be in her class, but there was only one person who was better than she, and that was her father ... although Sid was a near match. The last few times she had sparred with Sid he had scored quite a few points. He’d picked up some tricks that her father had never taught her.

Cat asked, “Do you know how to use any weapons?”

“I know how to use lots of weapons. My dad taught me since I was ten,” JJ answered.

“That’s great,” Cat said with relief evident in her voice.

“My dad said that I should ask you to teach me medicine, herbs, and geography.”

“You father is a very smart man. I’m amazed that he could see past Mercedes’ scars.”

“Mercedes has Einstein brains, Betty Page Legs, and Earth Mother breasts. That is my Dad’s Trifecta of beauty. I doubt he’s even noticed her scars,” JJ said.

“I don’t understand,” Cat said frowning.

JJ asked, “Do you have a picture of her?”

Cat looked up at the ceiling and said, “I need a picture of Mercedes Caretaker.”

A picture appeared on the coffee table. JJ leaned over and picked it up. She looked at it and said, “There’s no way Dad could resist her.”

“She’s missing a hand. Look at those scars,” Cat said.

JJ said, “Look at her legs.”

“They are great,” Cat said.

“Look at her breasts,” JJ said.

“They look nice and soft,” Cat said.

JJ said, “As far as my Dad is concerned, that’s all that matters, physically.”

“But the scars and missing hand,” Cat said.

“He doesn’t even notice them. His eyes only see her legs and her breasts,” JJ said.

“That sounds kind of ... ah ... superficial.”

JJ said, “He wouldn’t look twice at her even with those legs and breasts if she wasn’t brilliant.”

“That’s wild,” Cat said.

“She’s everything he wants in a woman,” JJ said. She looked at the picture and said, “He’s right. She looks a lot like my mother. It’s no wonder he’s fallen in love with her.”

“Everyone thinks he’s going to get tired of her scars one day and dump her,” Cat said.

“That will never happen,” JJ said flatly. “I’d love to meet her.”

“That can’t happen,” Cat said.

“Pity,” JJ said.

“You don’t know how happy I am that Mike has found you.”

“I don’t understand that,” JJ said.

“Why not?”

“I mean, you should be jealous of me or something,” JJ said.

“Why?”

“Well, I might steal him away from you,” JJ said.

Cat said, “I’m not worried about that. He’s a Hero and I’m a Caretaker. My job is to take care of him, here. The fact that he has you, makes it so much better for me.”

“I see. Now that I’m here, you don’t have to have sex with him,” JJ said.

“What do you mean, have to? I want to have sex with him. He’s a Hero and every woman on Cassandra wants to have sex with a Hero. It wouldn’t be worth having this job without the sex.”

“So why are you so pleased that I’m around?” JJ asked.

“I can only take care of him here on Crossroads. You can take care of him on Earth, and on Chaos. It’s a real relief to know that someone is taking care of him when I can’t. You don’t know how important that is to me,” Cat said.

“I guess not.”

“I worry about him,” Cat said.

“You aren’t worried that I’ll keep him from coming back here?” JJ asked.

Cat said, “Why would you do that to him?”

“To keep him from seeing you?” JJ suggested in a half questioning manner.

“You’d be keeping him from the adventures. That’s part of who and what he is. Why would you make him give that up?” Cat asked.

JJ was speechless. “I don’t know.”

“That would really be cruel. If you could do that to him, then I’d say that you wouldn’t be worthy of him,” Cat said.

“I suppose not,” JJ said.

Cat said, “Beside, I think you’re going to enjoy your time here, both with me and on Chaos. I think you have the need for adventure just as much as Mike does.”

“Maybe more,” JJ admitted.

Cat said, “You’re really lucky. You get to be first in his life. I’ll always be second to you. The Damsels will be third. He’ll father children with them, but he’ll never give them his heart like he does to you and me.”

“There is that,” JJ said still not sure that she would ever like the idea of sharing Mike with a bunch of beautiful women.

Looking like he had been ridden hard and put up wet, Mike staggered out of the bedroom. He looked at the two women sitting across from each other, and was pleased to see that they looked relaxed rather than staring daggers at each other. He glanced at the wine glasses and snacks.

He asked, “Riesling with apples and Gouda cheese?”

“Yes.”

“That looks good.”

Smiling, Cat looked up at the ceiling and said, “Another glass of Riesling.”

Mike said, “So what were you talking about?”

“You,” JJ said.

“Making small talk, then,” Mike said with a smile.

Cat licked her lips. Looking directly at his crotch, she said, “There’s nothing small, there, to talk about!”

“That’s going to take me a while to get used to,” JJ muttered while shaking her head.

Edited By TeNderLoin

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.