New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"A girl's promotion to womanhood is celebrated in many cultures. Sometimes it occures at a girl's menarche, sometimes at her marriage. Both of these occasions are not truly indicative of the importance of the status, because one is merely a biological accident while the other is a vestige of a woman's status as property. We propose instead a ceremony which marks a girl's sexual maturity, both physical and psychological, which in turn gives her full ownership of her body and its sexual abilities."

-- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

Not long after Dick and Liz were inducted into full membership in New Arcadia, my beautiful friend Denise, lustful and buxom beyond her sixteen years, told me that she'd been approved for full womanhood. And she asked me to be her first fuck.

Denise has a special place in my heart, because she was the first to welcome me to New Arcadia. She was the first to touch my cock there, and her pussy was the first one I'd "groped" in welcome. And she and her mother Abby gave me my first orgasm at New Arcadia, jacking me off within an hour of my arrival. It was my first sexual experience with a fourteen-year old, and the fact that her mother was right beside her and coaching her was the best introduction I could have had to the New Arcadia philosophy.

Over the next year or so, Denise was a fairly regular lover of mine, which of course ended short of coitus since she still had her red wristband. She proved to be extraordinarily orgasmic for a girl her age, and the only problems she had in her sexual responses were that of cumming too hard and too soon. But we worked on that, particularly after I was accepted for Guide training, and within a year she was able to center herself anywhere in the Golden Zone that she pleased, and could sustain an orgasm for almost twenty minutes when properly stimulated. To all outward appearances, she was already a woman, with full breasts, wide hips, and a beautiful thatch of honey-colored hair at her crotch. She also had the best-looking legs I'd seen on a woman. Long and muscular and tanned to the same golden hue as the rest of her body, they could have belonged to a dancer or a showgirl, and there was a two-inch space between them at her well-thatched crotch.

She would have had her green wristband before she was sixteen if it hadn't been for a single issue: she had a very tight vagina and couldn't accommodate anything thicker than about an inch in diameter. The Guides discussed that situation amongst themselves, and as a Guide in training, I was allowed to listen in although not to contribute to the discussion unless I was invited to. Two options were considered: surgery or a modified "womanhood" status that allowed her to fuck only men with an unually slender penis. The first was rejected as too risky, and Abby informed us that Denise herself would reject the second option. "She wants to be on a par with the others in her peer group, especially her best friend Mandy. And that means full womanhood."

But there was a third option. It was eventually decided to use an ever-thicker succession of dildoes to stretch her hymen and vagina. The discomfort was kept to a minimum by gradually introducing her to thicker girths, and was considerably eased by her ready arousal. At last, she was accepting dildoes that were four centimeters in diameter, which meant that she could accommodate about 95% of the erections she would encounter. We decided that this would be enough, and that she could be trusted to assess a lover's size and make adjustments.

Since my own cock was slightly smaller than the biggest dildo she could be comfortable with, I knew that I could fuck her without much difficulty. Nevertheless, it was a surprise when she asked me to be her first fuck. Most girls choose a man with a slender dick, like Bruce or Wendell. The fact that Bruce was Denise's older brother made no difference at all, since incestuous fucking is common with New Arcadians. They seldom do it at the resort, because they'd rather do it at home and spend their time at New Arcadia with people they don't see every day.

"Are you sure about this, Denise?" I asked her as we engaged in our usual mutual masturbation on the large public lawn.

"George, I've wanted this cock since the day I met you," she replied as she traced her finger against its underside. "I knew I was going to fuck you someday. All those dildoes, all that stretching ... those were all for you, so I could take your cock. That's the thought that kept me going, even when it was painful."

I felt honored by that, and told her so. Then I finger-fucked her as she tickled my shaft and balls. Our goal was to be a cunt-hair short of an orgasm for an hour, and we succeeded. When I notice that she was getting close to an orgasm, I withdrew my finger and began to pay attention to her breasts, painting her fat nipples with the juice from her pussy. She had her mother's super-sensitive boobs, and I had carefully mapped out every erogenous zone on them. I would suck on those nipples of hers until she pushed my head away from her tits. "Damn you, George!" she gasped. "You're such a tease! You almost had me cumming there!"

"Sorry, dear. I would have quit earlier, but it's so much fun making you squirm!"

"Oh, yeah? What if I do this, mister..." and rotating her body into a sixty-nine position, she started licking my cock, her tongue flicking in and out like a snakes, meanwhile planting her middle finger up my ass. It took all my training to stay at an even keel. Her pussy was only inches away from my head, so I started licking her slot, and she spread her long legs to make it easier. I caught the musky scent of her pussy and inhaled its perfume as I teased the fleshy inner folds of her cunt and flicked my tongue against a clitoris that was swollen almost to the size of a grape.

A crowd had collected, mostly consisting of young boys with red wristbands and stiff cocks. Denise lay on her back and invited them to jizz on her, and they complied with a will. They gathered in a circle and, within a minute, each of them had unloaded onto her belly and tits as I covered her muff to shield her unprotected quim from the errant spurt of cum. "Are you going to join them, George?" she asked.

Well, the hour was up, and I needed release. But so did she. "I'd like to tit-fuck you, dear. Can I do that?" She smiled and pushed her cum-smeared tits together. I slipped my cock into that slick valley and pumped until I erupted in a gush of cum onto her neck. I knew that with enough previous breast play, she could cum from being tit-fucked, and she did not disappoint me.

One of the young boys, whose name was Walter, had hung around to watch us. I invited him to give Denise some oral sex, and he accepted. So I leaned against a tree and let Denise lean against my chest and spread her legs to give Walter access to her jizz-oozing pussy. I played with her breasts, smearing the cum that the lads and I had deposited onto them, squeezing them and tugging at her nipples. She definitely has her mother's tits, I thought. These must have been what Abby's were like twenty-five years ago, before breastfeeding and gravity gave them their current soft sagginess and voluptuousness.

"Can I cum, George?" I heard her murmur.

"Sure, dear. Training's over for a while. Let it happen."

She came again with a moan and a shudder, and then we boys licked the jizz off her body. That activity made Walter hard again, so we laid him on his back and gave him a blow job, with me and Denise alternating. Then ended with Denise French-kissing him as his slender dick spewed its cum into my mouth. It had been a while since I'd tasted a virgin boy's cum, and I remembered why my wife Louise likes it so much.

"Gimme some," she said before I had the chance to swallow Walter's jizz, so it was my turn to French-kiss her and let her taste it. We both gave Walter a last kiss and he got up and walked away with a limp dick and a shit-eating grin on his face. "He's got a nice ass for a kid," she said as she watched him go.

"So when are you having the initiation?" I said as I kissed her on the left breast, at that sensitive spot that I knew could be found an inch and a half east of her nipple.

"Next weekend. There's some stuff that Mom wants to do. And some plans that I have to make, too. I want this to be special."

"It's always special, isn't it? Seeing everybody squirting jizz onto you, and like that?"

She gave me a smile that hid secrets. "You'll see." And with that we stood up, kissed, and went off in search of other sexual partners. She really does have a woman's body, I told myself as I watched her go. Long legs, rounded ass, thin waist, broad shoulders, and tits that swayed and bounced as she walked. So different from that kid I met less than two years ago.

On the Saturday of her initiation, I refrained from the usual amount of intercourse. I fucked Setsuko in the morning, and Marcie in the early afternoon, but then I gave my prostate time to recharge.

The initiation came, as usual, right after the Saturday night dance. It went the usual way, with Denise's body carefully groomed for the ceremony. Her pubes were completely bald ... the first time I had ever seen them that way ... accentuating the plumpness of her vulva. They were also dyed yellow, and radiating out from the top of her slit were stripes of yellow and orange, swirling around her body and down her long legs. Each nipple was also painted orange, with similar yellow and orange stripes radiating out from it to swirl around her breasts and braid into the first pattern. The effect was of three centers of heat -- her nipples and clitoris -- throwing out rays of warmth. She wore lipstick and nail polish on her fingers and toes to match her nipples. She looked like a sun Goddess. There wasn't a man there who didn't have a raging erection dying to pump sperm onto that beautiful body.

She lay down on the cot in the center of the dance floor and immediately began to masturbate, drawing up and separating her legs to expose a very wet quim. As her fingers danced around her clit, the men started lining up to jizz on her, beginning with her father Zeke. Abby stood behind him and jacked him off, aiming his jizz onto her daughter's left tit. Then came her brother Bruce, assisted by Cory, who aimed his cum at Denise's right breast, although much of it overshot its target and end up on her right shoulder.

I watched the two spurt gobbets of cum onto her breasts, and then it was my turn. As I stood over her, I felt a hand reach around my waist to grasp my dick. It was my wife Louise's hand. As she grasped my rod, I covered her hand with mine, and we stroked my rod until a stream of cum squirted onto Denise's belly. Unlike my first participation at such a ceremony, where my unloading on Marcie's daughter Heather left me limp, I was able to use my Gregorio training to stay hard, despite the large volume of semen that gushed from my rod onto her navel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.