Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 12: High School Seniors

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: High School Seniors - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Our senior year in school progressed nicely and luck was with us. There were no more tragedies and both Sarah and I have been keeping very good grades. We have taken some college prep courses and even some college level courses. I got a free-ride scholarship to the local university and Sarah got one also. We would be attending the same school and living at home. Dad and mom are not what you would call rich so the scholarships helped immensely.

My interest in engineering was the fuel that propelled me in my technical and scientific studies to the point that the university took notice. I didn't tell Sarah but I leaned on the college people to see to it that Sarah also got a scholarship. She wanted to pursue a career in education and the courses she took probably would have created interest on their own but I decided to add my influence just to make sure.

One 'big deal' event for all seniors is the senior ball. It is the culmination of social events at the school and gives the students a chance to experience a formal function. The decoration committee went all out fixing up the gymnasium for the affair. They got help from the art classes and the shop classes. You wouldn't believe how the shop class excelled making the thrones for the king and queen of the ball. The whole thing resembled a medieval castle and was very ornate. They spent a whole month putting it together and their hard work really showed.

Two weeks before the ball there was a vote in the senior class for king and queen of the ball. Almost every year the captains of the football team and cheerleaders won the election. The results of the election would be announced at the dance. I had a decision to make about who I was going to take to the senior ball. I think that was the easiest decision I ever made.

"Greg, who are you going to ask to the senior ball?"

"Well Sarah, I haven't made my mind up yet." (big lie)

I let her stew for a whole day before I told her that I had decided many months ago that she would be my date. She gave me a slug in my shoulder and threatened to withhold sex from me until after the ball. Her resolve lasted all the way until bed time when she jumped my bones and almost raped me. I felt so used. (Do it again please)

The night of the ball I was going to have dad drive us there but at the last minute there was a knock at the door. I answered the door and there stood a uniformed chauffer, "Your limo awaits sir."

Sarah was all dressed and ready to go on time for a change so we went out and got in the humongous car. We were driven to the dance and arrived in style. What put the icing on the cake was when the driver unrolled a red carpet for us to walk on. We went into the gymnasium and found the band was playing some nice music and some couples were milling around. As we walked into the area the band played a big fanfare and the principal of the school announced that Sarah and I were king and queen of the ball. The ROTC color guard escorted us through a gauntlet of cheerleaders up to our thrones. Every one of the cheerleaders gave me a smile and a wink as I passed them. We were both fitted with crowns and we were seated. I was wishing that I had worn sun glasses since Sarah had the biggest smile I had ever seen and it brightened up the whole room.

Our senior class president announced the first dance was for the royal couple so Sarah and I got up and danced to a nice slow number. Sarah molded her body to mine and we moved as if we were one person. The school had dance rules about how close you could dance but not a single chaperone dared to say anything to the king and queen of the ball. During the rest of the dance I danced with some of the senior girls but the vast majority of my time was spent with Sarah.

About the middle of the dance I decided it was time for the little surprise I had cooked up for Sarah. On my signal the band stopped playing and I led Sarah to the middle of the dance floor. The lights went out and a single spotlight shown on just us. I took her hand and got down on one knee and said, "Queen Sarah, Your Majesty, you have made me the happiest man in the entire world. I count the minutes, nay the seconds, when we are apart. My heart leaps with joy every time I see you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have just one question for you. Sarah, will you marry me?"

Sarah almost fainted on the spot but answered with a resounding "YES" loud enough to be heard in the next county. Just then there was a brilliant flash as mom and dad were there taking a picture of the momentous event. Everybody in the gym was applauding. I reached into my pocket and produced the engagement ring that had been my grandmother's and slipped it on her delicate finger. There was another flash as the moment was recorded for all eternity. I stood and took my new fiancé in my arms and kissed her. Another flash let me know that mom was still there. The lights came back on and we made the rounds so Sarah could show off her engagement ring to everybody.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.