Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: Shannon and Dawn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Shannon and Dawn - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Sally, Bobby and their parents left Sunday morning to go back to the farm. There were gazillions of hugs and kisses all around and even a few tears as everybody bid their farewells. My encounters with Cousin Sally were kind of like making love to a virgin since she had so much to learn and I was eager to teach her. I showed her 'doggie style', spooning, cowgirl position, and a bunch of others. I also showed her that there was no reason for her to not have an orgasm when having sex. Girls are kind of lucky in that they can have multiple orgasms while we guys have to be satisfied with one.

There was another away game scheduled for the girl's soccer team. Unfortunately I was not able to go on that one since I had to escort a field trip for the science class. I was so looking forward to that trip remembering what the last one was like. I did however get to bid 'bon-voyage' to the team as they left. I then boarded the other bus and we were off to another town to tour a large manufacturing plant where they packaged baby food. The trip took a couple of hours and I spent the trip in the back of the bus. I was soon joined by one of the girls who I remembered from seeing her in the halls at school.

Her name was Shannon and she always had a warm smile for me and always greeted me by name. I even remembered that she was one of the girls who visited me when I was in the hospital. She came to me and said that the bus was too crowded as she sat down on my lap. She was an outstandingly pretty girl with a very athletic body. She had on a mini-skirt which rode up revealing a gorgeous pair of legs. I naturally put my left arm around her waist as I rested my right hand on her bare thigh.

Shannon rested her head on my shoulder and cuddled into me. She didn't object to my hand resting on her bare thigh so I caressed her thigh as we rode along to the field trip. I guessed she liked what I was doing because she made little moaning sounds in my ear. Then she did just like Amy had done and moved her legs apart so my hand ended up on the inside of her other leg. Her continued moaning gave me the signal to continue so I worked my hand gradually higher on her leg until it was at the hem of her skirt. That was when she reached down and slid my hand up until it was under her skirt pressing against the crotch of her panties. I tentatively rubbed up and down along her slit and noticed that the material was getting damp.

I threw caution to the wind and inserted my finger past the leg band and made contact directly on her warm pussy. She had put her arms around my neck and when I contacted her bare skin she tightened her grip on me and said, "That feels nice Greg."

"I'm glad you like it Shannon."

"I don't like it ... I love it. Keep doing that."

So I kept on doing just that. Feeling up and down her slit my finger spread her lips and worked its way into her innermost reaches. I again stroked up and down until near the top, I found her clit. When I pressed on it she gave out with a shudder and I was pretty sure she gave me a kiss on the side of my neck. I wanted to return her kiss but she had such a tight grip on my neck that I couldn't turn my head.

I moved my finger down to the entrance of her love tunnel and pressed inward to my first knuckle. As my finger went in she gave little thrusts with her hips and forced my finger in farther until it was in to the second knuckle. I didn't detect any hymen so I assumed that Shannon was not a virgin. She spread her legs apart more and I put my finger all the way into her. She was trembling slightly which I took to mean she was aroused and the heat and lubrication I felt confirmed it.

I started an in and out movement with my finger while I ran my thumb around her clit. She was almost constantly moaning and breathing hard so I continued what I was doing. She got more and more animated as I worked her up into a fever pitch. All of a sudden she stiffened her body and gave out with a muffled squeal as she came. I noticed a couple of the other girls seated around us looked over and smiled. They obviously knew exactly what had happened and one of them, I think it was Dawn, mouthed "I'm next". As Shannon came down from her high she wilted into my embrace and I had to hold on to her to keep her from sliding down onto the floor. She was totally limp and breathing more slowly so it appeared that either she was asleep or passed out cold.

A few minutes later she came around and lifted her head from my shoulder and loosened her grip on my neck. I took the opportunity to kiss her tenderly on the lips. She responded by kissing me back with enthusiasm pressing her tongue into my mouth and dueling with mine. She broke the kiss and softly said, "Oh Greg that was wonderful. You are so kind and gentle, better that my old botfriend."

"Have you had sex before?"

"If you can call it that. He shoved his finger into me and it hurt like a knife was going into me. He wanted to fuck me but I told him to go play with himself. He tried to force me to give him a blow-job but I slugged him and left him groaning. Then the asshole had the nerve to tell his buddies that he had fucked me."

"Do you want me to beat the crap out of him?"

"You would do that for me?"

"In a heartbeat, just give the word and I'll teach the clod a lesson he'll never forget."

"Thanks Greg but you'd only get into trouble if you did."

"Well, you just let me know and it'll be done."

"You're so sweet. And by the way, Sarah is quite a girl too. I told her I was going to seduce you and she just said 'go for it."

"Now you know why I love her so much."

"Yeah, I guess so. Can we do it again?"

"Sorry but we don't have time, we're almost at the factory. Maybe we can do it again on the way back?"

"No, Dawn called 'dibs' on the ride back."

So we arrived at the factory and got off the bus. Shannon grabbed my hand and held on during the whole tour. She kept herself tight up against me the whole way.

After the tour was over we loaded back up on the bus. Dawn grabbed my hand from Shannon and dragged me to the back of the bus. She pushed me down on the seat and climbed up on my lap. She made no pretense of a crowded bus but snuggled right up into me and kissed me squarely on the lips. Her kiss was full of passion so I kissed her back. She had her legs spread so I caressed the inside of her thigh all the way up to her crotch. I got a surprise when I found that she was not wearing panties and my finger found a bare pussy which was already wet. I did pretty much the same as I had done with Shannon except that Dawn went off much quicker.

She didn't pass out but got up and swung her leg over mine and settled down facing me. When she reached down to undo my pants I knew just what she wanted. She got my erection out and started rubbing it up and down on her slit. With her legs spread real wide she inserted my cock directly into her vagina and started to thrust back and forth. I had no choice but to join her and thrust myself. That time we were both breathing hard and moaning. The erection I had from the time Shannon sat on my lap was all primed and ready to go off at any second. I had to fight hard to allow Dawn to build up to her orgasm. She was getting closer and closer and I couldn't hold off any longer as I exploded in her. She felt it and launched into her orgasm with enthusiasm. She had such a tight grip on my neck I thought she was going to rip my head off. For some reason I don't understand, my erection didn't wilt but stayed as hard as steel so I set up a rhythm and took her all the way back up to another orgasm for both of us. That was the first time in my life that I was able to blast out twice within a few minutes of each other.

That time Dawn did pass out and I held her until we got back to the school. I roused her up and told her that we had arrived. She said, "Oh my God Greg, we most definitely have arrived. You were magnificent."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.