Kids Growing Up
Chapter 9: Consequences

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Consequences - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

All throughout the high school the gossip mill was going strong. Girls were discussing among themselves how sexual relations should be. They compared notes about how the boys were treating them. Unfortunately, for the boys, the girls were quite disappointed. It seemed to them that the boys, especially the jocks, only had their own pleasure on their minds when they would get intimate with girls. That stirred up a lot of trouble in the school since the girls were expecting their boyfriends to treat them like I treated my girls. The boys, quite expectantly, got pissed off and directed their anger at me since they claim that I started the whole mess. I only did what I thought the girls wanted.

Friday evening there was a big football game against one of our arch rivals. I was sitting on the bleachers with my girls watching the game. Every time the cheerleaders came on the field to do one of their routines I noticed that they seemed to concentrate on me with smiles and waves. All this attention did not escape the notice of the football team jocks. Of course they expected the cheerleaders to be fawning over them but got very little attention all throughout the game. The result was that our team got trounced severely. Again they blamed it all on me.

After the game was over we headed over to the big home-coming dance held in the gymnasium. Being in the 'Service Club', meant that I was to be there with my red jacket on. During the dance some of the cheerleaders asked me to dance with them. Those girls really know how to get a guy worked up in short order. We only danced the slow numbers and they molded their bodies to mine making sure to press their breasts into my chest and keep as little space as possible between our groins. With an erection, I tried to keep my distance but they closed the gap and pressed their crotch right up against my rod. The movements of the dance were exaggerated by the girls to the point that they were literally dry-humping with me.

As the dance progressed I caught sight of the football team captain and two of his buddies watching every move we made. It was obvious that they were not at all happy that 'their girls' were not paying attention to them, but to me instead. I danced with 'my girls' and about four of the cheerleaders. I noticed something funny in that each of the cheerleaders would go over and whisper something to Sarah before they would ask me to dance with them. Maybe they were getting permission from her since they saw that there was more than normal sibling bond between my sister and me. I guess Sarah knew that the cheerleaders would get me all revved up and she would reap the benefits when we got home.

Along about the middle of the dance I had to go to the men's room to try to take care of my hardness problem. I had no more than entered the room when I was followed by the captain and his buddies. They locked the door and pushed me up against the wall; then proceeded to beat the crap out of me. I didn't know at the time but Sarah and the rest of 'my girls' and a couple of the cheerleaders saw what was happening and headed for the men's room too. When they got there the door was locked but they could hear the sounds of the beating going on inside.

I think it was Amy who made a mad dash back to the gym to get one of the teachers who were chaperoning the dance. The teacher arrived and unlocked the door. It was like a stampeding herd pouring into the room. The three jocks were tackled by three girls each and held down on the floor. The teacher saw me and got on her cell-phone and called the cops and an ambulance. The cops arrived and arrested the three jocks and hauled them off to jail. The ambulance paramedics got me onto a stretcher and rushed me off to the hospital. Mom and dad and a few of the other parents arrived at the hospital shortly after I was wheeled into the emergency room. I am relating this all from what I was told since I was out cold in a crumpled pile on the floor and bleeding.

The doctors and nurses in the ER worked on me for at least four hours during which time I was wheeled down to X-ray and back. Once I came out of the anesthesia the doctor came in and gave me a rundown of my injuries. He told me that I had two broken shin bones, simple fracture of the right forearm, two broken ribs, a broken nose and some internal organ bruising. He also added that I had bruises over almost all of my body. Those jocks, no I'll call them goons, worked me over pretty good for upsetting their apple cart.

I spent three days in the ICU while the nurses monitored me and made sure that I was comfortable. Visiting hours were pretty interesting since I had a steady stream of girls coming by to lend their support for me. Every single one of them, on leaving, gave me a kiss on the forehead or lips. By the time visiting hours were over I was worked up into an extreme state of arousal but unfortunately, with my casts and bandages, I could not move very much.

The evening duty nurse came in and introduced herself as Amy's mother. I instantly observed where Amy got her beauty from. She looked like she had stepped out of Playboy magazine. I dreaded her being there with me in my current state. I thought for sure that she was going to do something vile and ugly to me for defiling her little angel. I couldn't hide the tent in the sheet covering me which the nurse noticed right away. She went over to the door and hung a sign that said:

-NO ADMITTANCE-

Medical procedure being administered,

Authorized personnel only.

She then came back over to my bedside and said, "Greg, I want you to know that I know what happened on the bus on the way back from the soccer match. You treated Amy gently and with compassion that I would not expect from just any boy. Amy has been in love with you for some time and you treated her just like you were also in love with her. She told me that you were wonderful to her that day."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.