Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Mom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mom - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

I got to thinking the other day and came to the decision that I need to cut back on my sex life. Stringing along with four girls gets to be burdensome at times. (Yeah, right.) Let's see, I have Sarah, Jill, Patty and Amy. Well then, I kind of like Chris, Sandy and Paula. Maybe cutting back isn't such a good idea after all. And let us not forget the cheerleader squad, and the soccer team. Oh well I'll just have to buckle down and handle it. Maybe I can ask mom what I should do. Oh wait, she said she wants me to show her how I treat girls some time. So many girls and so little time, I'm afraid I'm doomed.

Mom called me into the master bedroom one Friday morning, "Greg I need to have a little talk with you."

Uh oh, it usually means doom and gloom when a woman wants to talk. I wracked my brain trying to figure out what I had done wrong to warrant 'a talk'. Could it be my active sex life? Nah, I've been having sex with girls for months now and mom seemed okay with it. Maybe she is having second thoughts about Sarah and me sleeping together. I guessed I'd have to grin and bear whatever she has to say.

"Greg, you've been keeping a lot of girls happy for quite some time now, haven't you?"

"Well yeah, I guess I have been doing that. It gives me a nice warm feeling to know that I can make a girl happy. Please don't make me stop."

"I have no intention of shutting you down. I see the looks on the girls' faces and I can see that what you are doing is a good thing. You have made their first times something so beautiful that they will remember it fondly for a long time. You have set such a high standard that the other boys will have to change their ways or not get any sex themselves."

"Mom, I just treat girls like they want. I am having a ball bringing joy to them however I can."

"I guess that's true. What I wanted to talk with you about is that there is another girl who wants to at least visit your harem to see what it is all about."

"Well mom, I always have room in my heart for another girl. Who is the girl? Do I know her?"

"Yes you know her very well."

"Who could it be?"

"Me."

"What? Say that again. I thought you said you."

"Yes I did. I want you to show me how you make love."

"But what about dad?"

"I don't think he wants to have sex with you."

"No, I mean wont he get mad if we have sex?"

"Not really, we have been members of a swinging group for years. That's why you have had so many weekends without us getting in your way."

"Oh, ... But wouldn't it be incest?"

"And just what, dear boy, do you think you and Sarah have been doing?"

"That's different mom. Sarah and I love each other."

"Don't you and I love each other?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So there should be no problem."

"When do you want to do it?"

"This weekend your father is going out of town today for a conference so tomorrow would be an ideal time."

"What if dad finds out?"

"I've already talked with him about it and he is cool with it."

"Okay but I have one request to make."

"What's that?"

"I want Sarah to be in on it."

"I've already talked it over with her and she is all for it and wants to help."

"I guess the choice I have is obvious."

"See me in my room at ten tomorrow morning."

"Okay little girl. That's a date. I love you mom."

"I love you too Greg."

I left mom's room and headed straight for Sarah's room. Sarah was sitting on her bed evidently waiting for me.

"Well Greg, did she ask you?"

"Yes she did."

"And what did you say?"

"We have a date at ten tomorrow morning."

"I knew you could seduce mom."

"I think she is seducing me."

"Yeah, we all want to jump your bones. Now get undressed and make love with me."

"If you insist."

"Yes I do."

So we spent the next two hours making loud mad passionate love with each other. We were not worried about mom or dad hearing us so we pulled out all the stops and had one of the best sessions I can remember. I was in seventh heaven as I brought my lover to three crashing orgasms before I had mine. Then things got even better as we showered together. Running my soapy hands all over her body was one of my favorite things to do. I even gave her two more orgasms and she had me spraying her tonsils with another load of my spunk.

We got out and dried each other off and adjourned to Sarah's room where I got to practice another one of my other favorite things. I sat on the bed and Sarah sat between my legs facing away from me. I picked up her hair brush and proceeded to brush her long radiant blonde hair. I had discovered some time before then that a woman's scalp is one of her erogenous zones. They get a lot of pleasure having someone brush their hair. What added to the effect was that we were both naked at the time. Sarah was moaning out her pleasure and I almost brought her to another orgasm as I worshiped those golden tresses.

Since mom had left for work we didn't bother getting dressed. We went down to the kitchen and made some quick lunch. Jelly and peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate drink made a nice lunch. Sarah was holding her sandwich in one hand and her glass in the other. She took a bite of the sandwich and a drop of jelly squeezed out landing right on her left nipple. She let out a little, "Oops" and looked at me expectantly. We had played that game before so I knew what I was expected to do. I leaned over and licked the jelly off her nipple. One lick would have sufficed but I wanted to get her extra clean so I licked and sucked her nipple several more times. When I looked up I noticed that she had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. When the same thing happened to her other nipple it was obvious that there was no accident.

When Sarah got up to clear the table I noticed that she had left a wet spot on the chair so I picked her giggling body up and carried her up to our bed. We then burnt up some more time by making love for another hour. By our standards that was what we consider a quickie. We took a brief nap and then got dressed. She suggested and I agreed that we would go down to the park for some fun. Swings, monkey bars and teeter totter were fun and then we set out to hike the trails around the park. I liked those trails because there were several places where we could slip off the trail and make out. We would get warmed up and then get back on the trail and walk some more. I loved having sex with my sweet sister but just being with her was satisfying in itself.

After supper Sarah and I secretly slinked up to mom's room and set the stage for mom's experience. I know we had set the time as ten the next day but we decided to surprise her. We did the whole routine with drawn curtains, candles, soft music and the needed towel on the bed. Mom was far from a virgin but we did not want her to have to sleep on a wet spot.

I got undressed and waited by mom's bed as Sarah went down to get her. She told mom that she wanted to talk with her upstairs. Mom expected to be taken to Sarah's room but they passed that door and entered the master bedroom. Mom was rendered speechless when she saw what we had set up for her. Sarah led her by the hand to me. I took mom in my arms and kissed her. That was something new for me since I had kissed her many times before but they were son to mother kisses. This kiss was one you share with a lover. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and was met by hers. We shared our tongues as she moaned and was obviously getting aroused.

We broke the kiss and I started to undress her. The casual clothes she had put on after work made it easy for me to reveal her innate beauty. Her body was perfect and I found it hard to believe that she had given birth to two children. She had no stretch marks or wrinkles whatsoever. Her unfettered breasts stood tall on her chest with only the slightest droop. They definitely would not pass the pencil test.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.