Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 5: Amy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Amy - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

In school I was a member of what we called the 'Service Club'. We were the ones with the red jackets who, for instance, directed people coming into the gymnasium for a basketball game. I liked doing that job because it meant that we got in free to not only the game but also the dance held afterwards. Some of my fondest memories were of dancing while holding girls bodies up against mine as we slowly moved across the dance floor.

One girl in particular stood out because she always had a demure smile for me whenever we met, even just passing in the hall. Her name is Amy and she is two years younger than me. It seems like I am continually seeing her almost every time I turn around. It was a daily occurrence when she would quietly say, "Hi Greg."

"Hi Amy."

Amy was very pretty in a pixie kind of way. She dressed in skirts and tops which showed off her developing body to its best advantage. As she would walk past me she would reach down and give her skirt a little flip exposing more and more of her shapely legs for me to see. Sometimes I could even get a quick flash of the back of her panties if she flipped her skirt hard enough. She never did that to any other guys so I suspected she was smitten with a crush on yours truly.

As time went by she would get friendlier with, "Good morning Greg," or "Nice day Greg," even "Nice to see you Greg." Her smiles progressed to her batting her eyes at me whenever we met. I remember one time as she was about to pass me in the hall she (accidentally?) dropped one of her books on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to her. We stood there for the longest time both holding onto the book and staring into each other's eyes. It was like a magnetic force held us like that and we were unable to break the bond until some kids bumped into us and we went our separate ways.

One of the tasks of the 'Service Club' was to help out some of the sports teams as they traveled to away games. That included the girl's soccer team. I especially enjoyed that assignment since it meant that I would me surrounded by some of the best looking female bodies in the school. Riding on a buss for an hour or two with sixteen hard bodies was my idea of a little slice of heaven. Of course they would all be in their soccer outfits which displayed more skin than should be allowed when there are males around. One reason I always volunteered for that assignment was that Amy was on the team. I was becoming attracted to her.

The uniforms must have been designed by a man because they had a cute little micro-mini skirt which would draw your attention in hopes of seeing what was under that skirt. Regulations of the team dictated that the girls wear matching shorts under the skirt but some of the more brazen girls would wear just panties underneath. Amy was one of those girls who opted for just panties instead of shorts. She did have a pair of shorts in her backpack just in case she got caught, which really didn't happen all that often. I also noticed that sometimes when caught she would put the shorts on and then as soon as she was out of sight they came back off.

We would load up on the bus and it was my job to load their equipment bags. The bags went to the back row so I would end up sitting back there. Amy made sure that she also would sit in the back seat usually right next to me. She would be in her uniform and I wore shorts so our bare legs would rub up against each other from time to time. That skin contact had a predictable effect on me and before long I would have a bulge in my shorts.

I vividly remember one away game in particular. We left early in the morning and the trip was to be two hours. Amy was starting to act sleepy as she was nodding her head so I offered, "Amy, would you like to cuddle up on my lap to take a nap?" Generous fellow wasn't I?

Her reply was a cute little, "Yes please." She climbed up on my lap and put her arms around my neck. She rested her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me very cozily. I put one arm around her waist and rested my other hand on her bare thigh. Being on the back of the bus we were effectively out of sight. One of the girls did look around at us and gave me a knowing smile. Amy was her friend and she knew how Amy felt towards me, hence the knowing smile.

Having that little angel cuddled up on my lap was quite inspirational and I started to get a warm feeling towards her. I lightly caressed her thigh as she purred her content. She moved her legs apart so my hand slid from her far leg to the one nearest me. I stroked up and down her inner thigh enjoying the feel of her soft smooth skin. We rode like that for a while as my hand very gradually moved higher on her leg until it was almost to her crotch. I didn't progress any further just slowly caressing her leg like that. She adjusted her position slightly and then reached down and forced my hand all the way up until the side of my hand was right up against the crotch of her panties.

I just held that position for a while not wanting to scare her but she had other ideas. She started a slow and subtle flexing of her hips causing my index finger to ride up and down the indentation of her slit. She had the warmest pussy and my finger was pressing the fabric of her panty crotch in between the lips of her pussy. I joined in the motion by pressing my finger harder and rubbing up and down her whole slit. I noticed that she was starting to breathe harder and her panties were getting damp. Her girl juices were soaking the fabric and I could smell the sweet fragrance of her arousal.

The more I stroked up and down the hotter she got. She was literally panting out her arousal as she spread her legs farther apart. She lifted her head slightly and whispered one word in my ear, "inside." Always one to oblige, I worked my fingers inside the leg band of her panties and caressed her directly on her hairless moist pussy. I ran the tip of my finger up and down her slit and pressed into the inner reaches of her most intimate part. Stroking up and down from bottom to top I found her clit and rubbed it back and forth as she was louder moaning up a storm. All of a sudden she tensed up her whole body and tightened her arms around my neck. She let out a long moan and a little squeal.

The friend of hers who had looked before must have heard her squeal because she looked around and gave me a knowing smile. If I were a mind reader I would have heard her say loud and clear, "I'm next." As far as I was concerned, she would have to wait since I had developed a soft spot in my heart for little Amy.

As we rode along I could swear that I felt Amy giving me little butterfly kisses on my neck. Amy was having a strong effect on me and when she lifted her head up to look at me; I leaned down and placed a tender kiss on her sweet little lips. Only intending it to be a light peck, it grew into a passionate lover's kiss. When she pressed her tongue into my mouth I knew right then that this little girl wanted to do more, much more. I had to agree with her in that I also wanted more. We were somewhat limited in what we could do there on the bus without raising suspicion from her team-mates or even, God forbid, the driver/coach ... Little did I know, but many of the girls were well aware of what was going on in the back of the bus. Girls, you see, communicate amongst themselves quite well and Amy's crush on me was no secret to them.

We arrived at our opponent's school and exited the bus. Amy helped me carry some of their equipment bags off the bus and over to the playing field. As we were walking to the field, the girl who had smiled at me came close and whispered to me, "be gentle with her."

I responded, "That's the only way I know."

During the game I saw Amy looking over at me several times and smiling up a storm. Her glances and smiles did not go un-noticed by her team mates and they also gave me some of the warmest smiles I could imagine. It seemed that I was turning into sort of a 'team mascot'. Maybe they were just looking out for Amy but I couldn't help but to notice more than that in their smiles. I realize that I am not the most desirable guy in the school but then I was the only male on the bus. Even the driver was one of the female teachers and also the coach of the team.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.