Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: Patty has her Day

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Patty has her Day - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Jill came over to visit Sarah and naturally, Patty tagged along. Sarah and Jill went upstairs leaving Patty and me alone in the living room. Neither one of us spoke a word as I turned the TV on and plopped down on the couch. I wanted a repeat of our fun times we had before. I knew that I would probably go all the way with her some time and we'd have to see if that was the time.

Patty sat down next to me and draped my arm around her shoulder placing my hand on her breast. I got into the swing of things and slid my hand inside her top so I could caress her naked breast. Over the times we had gotten intimate I noticed that her breast had gone from walnut size to half lemon size. She had started wearing a training bra sometimes but that day she did not have it on. Her nipple immediately puckered up to a pencil eraser shape.

Patty was shifting around as her arousal grew higher and higher. Pinching her nipple lightly had her right on the edge of orgasm when Sarah and Jill came bounding down the stairs. It was almost a blur as they dashed through the living room and out the door. I didn't even have a chance to remove my hand from Patty's top. Sarah poked her head back in the door and with a big smile on her face said, "We're going over to Jill's house. We'll be back in a couple of hours." She blew me a kiss and was gone in a flash.

"Greg, what was that all about?"

"She was telling us that we had a couple of hours to play."

"Does she know how we play?"

"She has figured it out so yes, she has a pretty good idea."

"Does that mean we can do the thing we did before?"

"Well yes, but we need to talk a bit first."

"What do we need to talk about?"

"Do you remember the last time we did it and my cock pressed against your opening?"

"Yes I do."

"Well, we came terribly close to going all the way."

"I know we did. Why did you stop?"

"I didn't think you were ready for that step. I know that I wasn't ready."

"Greg, I am ready now if you would be willing. I have wanted for a long time that you would be my first."

"Patty, I am honored that you want me to be your first."

"Okay, so that's out of the way. So when can we do it?"

"You heard Sarah tell us we have two hours, didn't you?"

"Is that what she was saying?'

"Yes."

"So we can do it right now?"

"Yes."

"Right here?"

"No."

"No?"

"Your first time has to be special and not on the floor or the couch in the living room. We will go up to my room and make love on my bed."

"Allrighty then. Let's go."

Patty grabbed my hand and literally dragged me up the stairs. She was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. My bedroom door was closed so I opened it and we stepped in. We were both stunned. There were scented candles burning on almost every flat surface. The bed covers were pulled down and there was a beach towel spread out on the center of the bed. There was soft music playing from my CD player. The blinds were closed and the room had a soft very romantic glow.

"Greg, did you set this all up?"

"No, it seems our sisters have been busy."

"Oh it's just so heavenly."

"It's just for you sweetheart."

I then drew her to me and she melted into my arms. I kissed her softly on the lips while she was trembling nervously. I ran my hands up and down her back finally holding her bottom as I pressed us tightly together. We stayed locked in that embrace for a full minute as we kissed the kiss of lovers. Patty was breathing hard as she swooned and almost collapsed to the floor as we broke the kiss.

"Oh Greg, I can't believe it's finally going to happen."

"Yes it is my love."

By unspoken agreement we slowly undressed each other until we stood there naked, staring at each other. I was completely entranced by her beauty as I looked up and down her perfect body. From her glowing hair all the way to her dainty toes, I saw nothing but perfection. Her magnificent breasts stood proudly on her chest beckoning me to pay homage to their beauty. I leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on each of her nipples which caused her to shudder and gasp each time.

We embraced again and our bodies came into the most intimate contact. It was like holding fire up against my body. The heat radiating from her skin gave me a feeling of euphoria that is hard to describe. She was so soft and smooth to the touch as I ran my hands over her every place I could reach. She was still trembling as she hesitantly ran her hands over my body. I decided that she needed to calm down to relax and enjoy her experience so I got her to lay down on the bed face down with her head on a pillow.

I climbed up onto the bed next to her and proceeded to give her a back rub to take the tension out of her body. I started at her shoulders rubbing and massaging her tense muscles as I worked my way down. The massage was supposed to be for her but I thoroughly enjoyed the contact with the soft curves of her luscious body. I kneaded her bottom running my fingers into the crack hinting at ultimate intimacy. I worked my way down her statuesque legs and rubbed her feet the way that girls seem to like.

I then had her roll over onto her back so I could continue the process on her front side. I worked my way up her legs stopping every so often to place kisses where I had massaged. Up past her knees, I caressed and rubbed her thighs all the way to her hips. While I was there I gave her a kiss directly on her cute little belly button. I continued my journey up to her shoulders bypassing those wonderful breasts and then massaged my way down her arms to her delicate little hands. I kissed and sucked on each finger of both hands until she was almost ready to come with no direct sexual stimulation.

I then moved up to kiss her on her succulent lips. She pressed her tongue between my lips and met mine coming the other way. We dueled with our tongues for a while as both of our arousals burnt brighter with a flame which could not be extinguished except by the ultimate joining of two souls. I was not through worshiping at the altar of her female charms. I move down slightly and wrapping my hands around her breasts I kissed and licked her sensitive nipples. She was moaning and wiggling around so much that I was sure she was having a small orgasm right then. Kissing, licking and sucking on her nipples for a full minute removed all doubt as a slight squeal came out of her mouth while her body tensed like a metal spring.

I then moved down and placed a soft kiss on her Venus mound causing her to take a sharp intake of breath in a definite gasp. I moved her legs apart and moved my kisses down to her pussy. I kissed all the way to the bottom of her slit and then applied my tongue to the lips pressing into the folds of her sex. I pushed her legs farther apart so her hidden recesses were revealed to my appreciative eyes. So tender and so young, this virgin unspoiled flowering presentation of a girls treasure was like a magnet drawing me to its center. I licked from bottom to top and when I struck her clit she went off like forth of July fireworks. She let out a scream as her whole body tensed and her legs snapped shut trapping my face in as close to heaven as mortal man is allowed to exist.

Patty slowly relaxed her grip on my head and I moved up to kiss her again. I asked her, "Patty my love, it is time now to decide if you want to quit or keep going on."

"Greg, I have looked foreword to this time for years and I have no intention of turning back now. Please make me a woman before I melt and run all over the floor."

She moved her legs so far apart it looked like a gymnast doing a split. She was wide open and ready to be deflowered. I place the head of my cock at the entrance of her vagina and applied some pressure. At first her opening resisted but shortly it relaxed and allowed me passage into the Promised Land. Slowly, very slowly I pressed on and pulled back some then pressed more as I worked my way into the tightest passage that could exist. My cock felt like I was forcing it through a soda straw. Each time I would push, Patty would give out a grunt letting me know that she was feeling a little pain mixed in with her pleasure. Inch-by-inch we made progress until our pubic bones were locked together and the head of my cock was knocking at the door to her womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.