Kids Growing Up
Chapter 3: Sarah's Dream

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sarah's Dream - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Sarah was standing there and told me, "We need to talk." That is the most dreaded expression a guy can hear from a girl. It undoubtedly meant that he was in trouble and about to suffer a world of hurt. I followed her up to her room and we sat on her bed.

I sat there with my head bowed ready for the axe to fall. Sarah had a stern expression on her face and I was sure I would experience the old saying 'Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn'.

Sarah broke the silence, "Did you fuck her Greg?"

It took me a couple of seconds to answer, "No"

"Don't lie to me."

"So help me God, I did not fuck her."

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything 'to' her. What we did, we both did together."

"Okay, what did you two do together."

"I don't kiss and tell." (I thought that would shut her up)

"So help me Greg, if you don't tell me I will sneak into your room at night and cut your balls off."

"Okay, we fooled around some."

"All right, give me the juicy details."

"We came up to my room and she wanted to dry hump like we did before. She was spread out on my bed with her skirt flipped up and she didn't have any panties on."

"She walked over here with no panties?"

"Evidently."

"So then what happened?"

"I told her that we were going to do something different today."

"Go on."

"I kissed her and then massaged her breasts inside her blouse. I opened her blouse all the way and kissed and sucked her nipples."

"Then what?"

"I went down on her kissing and licking her mound."

"Sounds exciting. Then what?"

"I licked and fingered her to a nice orgasm."

"Keep going."

"I was kissing her and she asked if we could do the dry humping thing again. She had me pull my pants down"

"Again?"

"Yeah, we did it a few weeks ago."

"So how is it done?"

"It's kind of hard to explain. I would have to show you how it's done."

"Okay, show me."

"You want me to dry hump with you?"

"No, I want the whole thing you did today. You got me so horny I could explode. I want it all."

Fortunately it had been a while since I came so my cock was ready to come out to play. I got Sarah to the middle of the bed and took her panties off. I flipped her skirt up and saw the most beautiful view in the world. Sarah's bare pussy is truly a work of art. It was one of God's creations at its best.

Her lips were puffy and perfectly smooth. She had a trace of moisture along her slit and I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy a foot away. I crawled up and kissed my sister on the lips as passionate as I could. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and got a moan as my reward. I reached down and massaged her breast for the first time. Sarah moaned some more so I undid her blouse and pulled it open. She had on a bra so I asked her to sit up so she could take it and her blouse off. Without hesitating one bit she did just that. She lay back down and I followed her kissing her nipples and caressing the twin globes of her orange sized breasts. That was the first time I had touched her bare breasts and I really liked it. Evidently she did too as she moaned some more while her nipples became erect and hard.

I licked and sucked on her nipples causing her to wiggle and squirm on the bed. I must have spent a half-hour worshiping her heavenly breasts while her state of arousal continued rising. I then went down and placed a kiss on her hairless mound. She moved her legs apart a ways so I could kiss on down her slit. I then moved her legs farther apart and moved down between them. I looked and revealed to me was the most beautiful sight a guy could hope for. The delicate pink of her skin showed the very core of her femininity. The opening of her vagina was open about a quarter-inch and was quite moist with her juices. Her clit stood proud just barely peeking out of its hood ready for some action. I inhaled the erotic aroma of her aroused pussy and it made my mind become a one tract objective.

I licked up and down her center several times until I got to the top and licked the skin around her little clit. I flicked it a few times with my tongue and she answered my flicks with thrusts of her hips trying to get more contact to her trigger. I brought my finger to her opening and gathered some of her juices so I could enter her. I pressed lightly against her hymen and my finger would not go in. Sarah was truly a virgin so I switched to my pinkie finger. That finger went in slowly and I made it to the second knuckle without tearing her maidenhead. I was hoping it was in far enough to reach her g-spot so I probed around until I must have hit it because as I licked her clit and moved my finger, Sarah exploded in a bigger orgasm that she had ever had before. She was screaming so loud I thought she was going to deafen me for sure.

I wanted to treat my girl real nice so I continued my ministrations to her sexual center until she had two more great orgasms. I move up along side her and kissed her face all over as she gradually recovered and got her breath back.

"Oh Greg, that was the greatest feeling I've ever had. I want you to do that to me every day from now on."

"I take it you liked it?"

"Liked it hell, I loved it."

"I'm glad. Pleasing you pleases me."

"Okay, so how about the other thing you two did?"

"You really want to do it?"

"Don't ask, just do."

So I got out of bed and dropped my pants and briefs. You should have seen the expression on Sarah's face when she saw my erect cock for the first time in over ten years. Her eyes were open like two saucers and her mouth hung open unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Oh Greg, I can't believe that monster can go into a girl."

"They say it will."

I then climbed back between her legs and holding my cock up I eased down onto my sister's almost totally naked body. My cock fit along the channel of her sex quite nicely just like a hot dog in a bun, and felt fantastic. I started to slide up and down stimulating me and her clit in the process. She was sopping wet so it slid quite smoothly. Both of our arousal states were climbing as we stroked faster and faster. For the second time that day I pulled back too far and my cock lodged at the entrance of her vagina.

Again, with Herculean effort I lifted it up and she hollered, "Stop. Put it back there and push."

"I didn't do that with Patty."

"I don't give a shit what you did with Patty. Just do as I say and do it now. I have wanted my first time to be with you and now is the time."

So I put it back and pushed. It wouldn't go in at first so I pushed a little harder and suddenly it popped in about an inch. Sarah let out an "Ow" and had tears in her eyes.

"Do you want me to take it back out?'

"You do and I won't wait until tonight to cut your balls off. Just hold it there for a while. The pain has almost all gone away."

While we waited I asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"Yeah, mom got me on them to regulate my periods."

She signaled her readiness to proceed by giving a flick of her hips. My cock then went another inch into the warmth of her tunnel. With only two inches into her I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I pulled back a tad and pushed again and I made it half way into her. I continued an in and out rhythm until my entire cock was into her and our pubic bones were meshed together and I felt the end of my cock pressing against the back of her vagina. We held still at that point for her to get used to being stuffed. I could only take it for about ten seconds before my body took over on autopilot and we fucked up a storm. Sarah was letting out a steady stream of moans and, "Yes, yes, yes. More, yes, yes." She was getting quite animated twisting and shoving and I felt churning in my balls. All of a sudden I erupted in her painting the entrance of her womb with my little baby-makers. That triggered her explosion and she came like a herd of wild horses. Her scream and expletives were truly inspirational making a believer out of me. I knew then that there was a God, and he (she?) was smiling down on us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.