Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 2: Patty

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Patty - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

My sister Sarah was a pretty popular girl in school and had many good friends. One of those friends was Jill who lived in our same neighborhood. Jill would come over to our house to visit Sarah and they would work on their homework together since they were in the same grade at school.

Sometimes they would get stumped on a problem or report they were working on. That was when I would get recruited as a tutor. Jill was a pretty girl and had a personality that would win you over in a heartbeat. I really enjoyed relating to those two girls and helping them in any way that I could. I had taken all their classes a couple of years ago and could remember enough of the work to be of some benefit to them.

They didn't ask very often so it wasn't like I was being taken advantage of. Some times we three would get together to play some games. No, not the map game because that was just for Sarah and me. Sometimes I would worry about my schooling when they would challenge me to a game of scrabble. Sarah and Jill were two very sharp girls and had some vocabulary words which would put me to shame.

Jill had a younger sister whose name was Patty. Patty, like her sister, was also quite pretty. I kind of liked her and was pleased when she would accompany Jill on her visits. Having four people to play scrabble was more fun and Patty was one I could beat. Well, playing with three pretty girls caused my mind to wander to the point that I thought of some words I could not use. One classic was P-E-R-I-O-D-S. One other time I was tempted to spell out P-E-N-I-S-E-S but changed my mind and spelled S-P-I-N-E-S instead.

Sarah and Jill would go up to Sarah's room leaving Patty downstairs with me. We got along pretty well and talked and played games. Patty always wore short skirts and she was not too careful how she sat on the floor. She would squat Indian style showing off her pretty panties to my prying eyes. I didn't mind the view even though sometimes I would get tongue-tied unable to string words together to make an intelligent sentence. As I stumbled around the words Patty would just giggle and smile at me. I think she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Every once in a while there would be a nice TV show we both wanted to watch. I would turn the set on and plop down on the couch. Patty would sit right up next to me and lift my arm to drape it around her shoulders. She would then cuddle up to me and lean her head over to my shoulder. Not knowing what to do with my hand, I kind of let it drop down a bit. Before long I discovered that my hand was directly covering her walnut sized budding breast. I unconsciously formed my hand into a cup and held her little breast as I caressed it. Taking liberties like that would, in most cases, result in a slap to the face. Patty did not lash out but just sat there quietly.

I did notice that she was jittering a little like she was nervous. I could understand the feeling because she had an older boy feeling her up. I figured she was nervous, scared and feeling grown up at the same time. It was something new to her since she did not date or have anything to do with older boys or even boys her own age. She did calm down after a couple of minutes and I could feel her nipple hardening through her thin blouse. Evidently she was not wearing a bra as if she needed one.

A few days later when Patty was left in the living room with me she asked if we could watch TV. I turned the set on and took my seat on the couch. Patty snuggled up to me and lifted my arm again and made sure that my hand landed squarely on her breast. Evidently she really liked having her breast felt up. She even moaned a bit as I caressed her nipple. She had her head resting on my shoulder facing my neck. I bent down and placed a kiss on the top of her head. That caused her to squirm a little and she whispered, "Thank you Greg." I still wanted more and evidently so did Patty.

We would watch TV like that several times and each time she made sure that my hand was cupping her breast. One time she was wearing a tube-top and after about five minutes of caressing her breast she lifted my hand away from her breast. I thought that she had enough of my feeling her up but was surprised when she pulled her top open and slid my hand inside over her bare breast. That was when she placed a little kiss on the side of my neck while purring like a little kitten. For me it was instant pocket-of-wood time. I was hoping that she would not notice my bulge but that thought got obliterated when she placed her hand directly over the obvious bulge in my pants and started to squeeze and stroke me. I was starting to feel like we could sit like that forever when I heard Sarah and Jill coming down the stairs. I jerked my hand away from Patty and she moved her hand over to her own lap. Jill was headed home and Patty went with her.

About a week later Sarah announced that she was going over to Jill's house to work on a school science project they were building. Sarah wasn't gone more than a half hour when I heard a light tapping on our front door. I got up and answered the door and there was cute little Patty. "Can I come in Greg?"

"Of course Patty, you're always welcome here. Come on in."

She came in and sat down on the sofa. I asked, "Want a coke?"

"That would be nice." She followed me into the kitchen and we opened a can each. She took a long swig and let out a very un-ladylike burp. I had to follow suit so I did the same. We both laughed our silly heads off. We made our way to the living-room where we stood facing each other about a foot apart. We were just looking into each other's eyes when she got on her tip-toes and kissed me on the cheek. That took me by surprise and I just stood there with a dumb expression on my face. Patty broke the spell asking, "Can we play cards?"

Sure, let me get the deck."

I went into the kitchen and got the deck of cards out of the drawer. When I got back, Patty was squatting Indian style on the floor so I took a seat in front of her. She was wearing a nice short skirt so I was hoping to get to see her panties again. "What game would you like to play?"

"It's a new game the girls at school told me about."

"How does it go?"

"We deal five cards each kind of like poker. You can discard whatever you want and get new cards. When we are satisfied with our hands we lay down our cards. Whoever has the high hand gets to order the other player to do whatever they want."

So we dealt the cards for our first hand. I had a crappy hand so I called for four more cards. Patty asked for two. We lain down our hands and she had won. She told me to bark like a dog. I did while she giggled up a storm. I won the next hand and asked her to rub her tummy and pat her head. It was comical to see her try to co-ordinate her hands. It was my turn to laugh. While she was trying to do it I noticed that her skirt was riding up her legs. It was getting closer to me being able to see her panties again.

She won the next hand and shyly asked me to kiss her. Now this was getting into uncharted waters if you will. Things were heating up and I was not sure if I should do as she asked. I finally made up my mind and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She had a disappointed look on her face.

"Is that the best you can do Greg?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Sheeze, some guys have to be led by the collar. On the lips Bozo. A kiss on the cheek is for your sister." (If she only knew)

So I leaned over to give her a short kiss on her lips. As I started to back away she followed me making the kiss longer. She reached up and put her arms around my neck as the kiss heated up. That little girl was getting me worked up and things were happening in my trousers. We broke the kiss and she had a very smug satisfied look on her face. I still had that dumb look on mine.

I kind of liked the kiss so when I won the next hand I called for a repeat of the kiss. She not only kissed me but she pressed her tongue into my mouth. She put her arms around my neck and I responded by putting mine around her. We held the kiss for what seemed like forever but only lasted fifteen seconds or so. I don't know who had taught her how to kiss but they will have my eternal gratitude.

The next hand she had me do the tummy rub and head pat thing. I had never been able to do that thing so I failed miserably. Patty was having a good time laughing at me and wiggling around in the process. I noticed that as she wiggled her skirt would creep up higher exposing more and more of her luscious legs. I was hoping it would go far enough for a peek at her panties. She rocked back a bit and her knees came up off the floor. I thought 'now's my chance' so I bent down slightly to get my panty shot. I looked and holy shit, she didn't have any panties on. Her bare spread-open pussy was on display in all its resplendent glory. I froze in that position and so did Patty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.