Kids Growing Up - Cover

Kids Growing Up

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 1: Sarah

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sarah - This is a story related to me by one of my readers. It is about the sexual awakening of a teenage boy and his encounters as he explores the exciting world of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dear readers,

A while ago I got an e-mail from one of my readers wanting to share his story with the readers on line. He stated that he was not any good at writing stories and had a hard time choosing just the right words for any given situation. He remembered all the facts but could not express them well enough. I responded that I would try to help by writing his story as he told it to me. He further told me that I must change all the names.

The following is that story.

Stepdad

Without getting too personal, let me just say that my name is Greg. Last names are unimportant to this story. My folks, my sister Sarah and I lived in a moderate to upper class neighborhood in the northeastern United States. We were not rich but neither were we poor. My parents made sure that we kids did not lack for anything. We were fed, clothed and had a roof over our heads. We had some toys and games but had to work for anything special we wanted. I had to get a job all summer to earn enough money for a new English three-speed bike.

My sister Sarah is two years younger than me and when we were young we co-existed in peace. I say co-existed because we paid very little attention to each other. At my age I was becoming interested in girls. My hormones were running rampant through my system and controlling my body making it ready for procreation. In the earlier years I didn't see my sister as a girl. I mean she was just my sister, kind of a pest but nothing more.

Well as time marched on the magic started to happen. Little did I know, Sarah was becoming, believe it or not, a real flesh and blood girl? I occasionally got to see glimpses of her and sure enough she had nicely forming legs, long blonde hair, pretty blue eyes and best of all, she had two little boobs and a pussy. How could I have not noticed her before that time? Some of my friends called her pretty but I had really not noticed. Some even went so far as to refer to her as hot.

Having studied girls for some time, my new hobby, I analyzed what makes a girl look pretty. Hair the texture of fine silk, small ears, button nose, sultry lips, fetching eyes, skin complexion like peaches and cream, sweet voice and a personality which makes you feel special. That describes my dream girl who I probably would never connect with. Most of the girls I see in school who fit those things would not give me the time of day. I had been shot down so many times I felt like a walking cinder.

One day I was sitting in the living room watching some TV show I don't even remember. Sarah was there in another chair. I was mentally going over my list of the perfect girl when I looked at Sarah. I had an epiphany about my sister. I went down my list as I took inventory of my sister's attributes. Damned if she didn't have every item covered in spades. And to think, my dream girl was right there in my house and I didn't even notice her. The more I looked at her, the harder my cock got until I had to bolt out of the room before she noticed my predicament. After that time I found myself jacking off to visions of Sarah. I imagined her naked in my bed making passionate love with me.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on her magnificent body. I had changed my attitude towards her and treated her more like someone I wanted to be near. She accepted the changes and responded in kind. We started spending time with each other doing the usual things that kids do. We'd go for walks and play board games and once I even got bold enough to suggest a game of strip poker. To say she shot me down on that one would be an understatement of epic proportions. We did hold hands though sometimes, but I wanted more.

Sarah's bed time was a couple of hours before mine so when I went up to bed she was well into deep sleep. Wanting to see her body I would slip into her room to look at her. Sometimes on hot nights, she would have her covers pushed down to her knees showing her body in her night shirt. I pushed on her shoulder to see if she was awake. When I got no response I then got brazen. I reached down and took the hem of her night shirt and slowly moved it up it so I could see all of her legs clear up to her panties. I placed my hand gently on her thigh and caressed the silky-smooth skin. She was so soft and warm to the touch; I just had to move her legs apart so I could feel the insides of her thighs. I moved my hand up her leg until my finger was pressing against the crotch of her cotton little-girl panties. I ran my finger up and down her slit feeling the heat of her most intimate center. I could even feel the indentation of her girl slit. While I was rubbing her slit my other hand was busy stroking my cock inside my pajamas. My rampant erection and imminent ejaculation forced me to retreat to my bed to jack off. After doing that several nights I still wanted more.

We had a swing in our back yard where Sarah and I would swing and talk about things. One day I suggested the she swing sitting on my lap. She climbed up and sat with her back to me but kept sliding off. I told her to sit facing me with her legs on either side of me. That caused her to have to spread her legs and sit very close to me as we swung back and forth. Her butt was right over my crotch and my, then erect member, was pushing right against her even pressing on the bottom of her pussy. I was in heaven being so close to her that I almost came in my pants. I got courageous and placed my hand on her bare leg just below the hem of her skirt. After I let her get used to the contact, I ran my hand up and down her thigh gradually going higher on each pass. I was sure she knew what I was doing but offered no objections. My hand snaked its way under her skirt until I made contact with her panties. Still no objections came from her. Throwing caution to the wind I moved my hand down to cup her mound and feel her crotch. I ran my hand up and down her slit and the only reaction I got from her was a slight moan as she rested her head on my shoulder. I was getting ready to slip my finger into the leg hole of her panties to feel her bare pussy when mom called us in to lunch. I was a little worried that Sarah would say something and spill the beans to mom about what I had done but she said nothing. Again, I still wanted more.

I had a big map taped up on the wall of my bedroom. It was a map of the Philippine Islands dad had given me. I used to like to study that map imagining being there amongst those islands. I had seen some pictures of life in the islands and it looked like heaven on earth. Mild weather, sandy beaches and soft tropical breezes made the place a virtual paradise. Sarah would come into my room and we would study the map together. We would dream about being on those sandy beaches just soaking up the sun. My vision was of Sarah going for an all-over tan so she was totally naked sprawled out displaying all of her charms. I envisioned running my hands over every square inch of her soft smooth body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.