A Sailor's Story - Cover

A Sailor's Story

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Epilogue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Epilogue - This is the story of a young man who joins the Navy in order to escape a bad situation at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

Together we worked out an arrangement with Ella. I would sleep with her one night; then sleep three nights with Kat. The first night with Kat would be one of recuperation, the second night I would fulfill my manly duties with my first wife, and the third night would be a night of rest. Ella to her credit; seemed to realize that there was only so much that I could take and controlled herself to a certain extent.

To a third party it would look like I had the best of all worlds. With Ella my nights were filled with unbridled passion and lust, and with Kat they were filled with tenderness and love. And for the most part they would be right. The only times that things got a little shaky was when they decided to reverse roles on me; or even worse, when for some reason they decided that they each needed me on the same night and they double-teamed me.

Our arrangement remained the same for a period of about two years, then things really got complicated; Ella became pregnant, giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. Angelina, our little angel, was the apple of her daddy's eye, worshipped by her grandmother, and the pride and joy of her mother. Since there was plenty of space in Ella's room, when she was old enough we placed a second smaller bed for Angelina there.

As for the adults, our sleeping arrangements haven't really changed all that much. Angelina thinks it's all a big game, some nights she goes to sleep and wakes up the following morning with her mother in her room and other mornings she wakes up to find her grandmother.

I just wonder how we're going to explain it to her when she finally begins to ask why some nights daddy sleeps with mommy and other nights he sleeps with grandma. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.


As always thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my story. Your comments are always welcome.

Afterword: When I originally started this story I had planned it being one of a series of stories; having sailor Tom travel around the country having various adventures. Everything changed however a few weeks ago. I went to the doctor for a wellness checkup. When my blood tests came back I was told that things didn't look right and he recommended that I see a specialist. After a series of tests I was told that I have cancer; that it is an rather aggressive form of prostate cancer, and that I have to have a few more tests done in order to determine to what extent it has spread and to where. As of this writing, I've had robotic surgery for the removal of my prostate and am undergoing radiation treatments. This turn in my life has caused me to re-evaluate my life. At this point, I think its best that I put down my pen for a while and devote all my spare time to the only woman I have ever loved. I would publicly like to thank my editor Michael-Leonard for all his help. ML you make my writing so much better. To all my "fans", all those people who took the time to read my stories and send me comments: Thank you for your kind words. It's the only payment an amateur story-teller like me receives. For now, I'll just close with a simple, Good bye

The original ending:


Epilogue

Together we worked out an arrangement with Ella. I would sleep with her one night; then sleep three nights with Kat. The first night with Kat would be one of recuperation, the second night I would fulfill my manly duties with my first wife, and the third night would be a night of rest. Ella, to her credit, seemed to realize that there was only so much that I could take and controlled herself to a certain extent.

To a third party it would look like I had the best of all worlds With Ella my nights were filled with unbridled passion and lust, and with Kat they were filled with tenderness and love. And for the most part they would be right. The only times that things got a little shaky was when they decided to reverse roles on me; or even worse, when for some reason they decided that they each needed me on the same night and they double-teamed me.

Late one afternoon in late spring, I came in from a day of working the sluice box. I was filthy dirty so I stripped off my clothes and headed for the shower. Finding only a small piece of soap, I started back up the tunnel, planning on restocking the supply cabinet. That's when I heard Ella and Kat arguing in the main room. I couldn't hear what was being said, but knew better than to get in the middle of it. Later at supper, the atmosphere around the table was anything but jovial. Kat was unusually quiet, while Ella appeared to be full of energy and couldn't seem to relax. After we cleaned up, Kat went into our room and got ready for bed. I wished Ella a good night and started to walk towards our room as well, until I felt Ella's large hand grab hold of my arm. She steered me towards her room saying, "Tonight you're sleeping with me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.