The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

It had started raining when we were woken up by our alarm clocks on Tuesday morning, and it looked like it was set in for the day. There was going to be absolutely no chance of a repeat trip to the hayfield!

The farmer would be cursing that he hadn't immediately got the bales safely under cover in his barn while he had the chance of dry weather.

Mind you, it had been lucky for us that he hadn't taken it into his head to rush out the night before and try to collect the bales in the light of tractor headlights - we'd have been spotted as soon as they came into the field.

I nipped downstairs in my dressing gown and made a pot of tea; Mum was in the process of cooking us some breakfast, so I gave her a cuppa, and took our two mugs upstairs. Jen was in her room getting dressed, and I put both mugs down on her dressing table before giving her a loving kiss.

"Are you okay, darling Sis?"

"Oh yes, Jon, I feel great, thanks!"

"I'm so pleased! No regrets?"

"Good lord, no, none at all! I'm really pleased that we managed it; making love with you was even better than I hoped it would be!"

"Well, it was amazing for me as well! Mum's doing breakfast, but I just wanted to tell you that I love you, in case you didn't hear me properly last night."

"You are a darling! I love you too! Thank you for bringing me my tea, now go and get some clothes on yourself, or we'll be in a rush to get to work for ten o'clock."

I quickly washed and dressed; Jen was just tucking in to her breakfast as I sat down next to her at the table. The wonderful girl had poured me out another mug of tea.

On the way to work, Jen and I told each other just how wonderful our love making had been; she stopped the car in a layby on the way to the factory and we had a brief but great kiss; once again I had to adjust Gustav in my trousers when I got out of the car.

This time, I didn't mind her seeing what I was doing, and she quickly noticed that I was tucking a very stiff erection into my jeans.

"Was that for me?"

"Yes, my darling, it most certainly was!"

"Sorry, Gustav, hopefully later!"

I phoned Julie at lunch break and told her our news; she was delighted for us, and told me to ask Jen to phone her when she got a chance.

Tuesday was a 'normal' ten-hour day at work, and we got home in time to have a late supper with Mum and Dad.

We could have actually got home in time to have a not-quite-that-late supper, but I had offered to teach Jen a bit more advanced kissing on the way home.

We had parked up on the country lane, and I had shown her how you could gently kiss and nuzzle the side of a girl's face, or the nape of her neck, or the underside of her chin, and really turn her on.

If she was going to train up a lad to keep her happy, she might as well know what worked for her. Mind you, I wouldn't have minded being the lad; the night before had shown me that Jen gave as good as she got, and she would be an exciting sexual partner. Somebody was going to be incredibly lucky, and I'd make sure he knew what a fortunate man he was!

We had to give up on the kissing after a bit; we were both getting far too excited. It was still raining heavily, and as a quick fuck in the back of the Mini was utterly out of the question for two people our size, we reluctantly agreed to cease and desist and head back home, once our breathing and colour was back to normal.

We took separate showers; mainly because Mum and Dad were up and about, but also because any more temptation would not help us keep our secret. The evening before had been so wonderful for both of us, that we were almost too keen to repeat the experience. We knew we couldn't take any chances!

Mum cooked us one of her wonderful Spanish Omelettes; Dad took one look in the pan and laid four places at the table. Although they had already had their tea, they decided to be sociable and eat again with us - and they really liked it too!

Over supper, we had a family discussion about Jen's Hall of Residence; she had received and quickly read the 'welcome pack', and she had a few questions for us.

The main problem from our point of view was that there were set meal times in the dining hall, with no grazing in between meals or midnight snacks available. There seemed to be a supply of milk, so we agreed that she should take some mugs and buy herself a kettle, if one wasn't supplied. Mum promised to make her a fruit cake to take with her as emergency rations.

I told them how much I valued the independence of living in a house, with the ability to work late in the library and still have some supper when I got home, and of course the freedom to make a cup of tea and a slice of toast at any time of day or night. But of course that wasn't really an option for Jen, and she needed to make the best of living in a Hall.

Mum and Dad then asked how work at the factory was going, now that we were on to the cauliflowers. They were pleased that we were sticking with the job right until the bitter end, but hoped that we'd be okay with just the weekend off before heading off to Uni. We reassured them that although the hours were long, we were feeling fine.

Both Jen and I had initially struggled with the technique for quickly removing all the outer green protective leaves from the cauliflowers without damaging the white florets of curd within, and I had a sticking plaster on one finger to prove it!

After supper, Mum insisted on taking off the plaster to check for herself that the wound was clean; I had sliced my finger with a sharp knife, and had washed the cut well with water before getting a plaster from the first aid box, and Mum pronounced herself satisfied before putting another plaster on.

Dad said that you could always tell the very best amateur gardeners by the quality of their cauliflowers; not only did they keep their soil in excellent health to grow good sized plants, but they also took the time to tend each plant and bend the outer leaves over to protect the white curd from damage.

He would have tried to grown them himself, but with only a small vegetable patch, he reckoned they took up space for too long a time. He preferred growing things that tasted even better for having been still growing ten minutes before Mum put them in a saucepan, like new potatoes and baby carrots.

We had a final cup of tea all round, and headed for bed.

I had real problems getting to sleep that night, knowing that my sister's soft, warm and almost certainly welcoming body was only just down the landing. The trouble was, so were our parents, who were notoriously light sleepers!

Jen told me on the way to work on Wednesday that she too had suffered the same difficulties and temptation to sneak into my bed, but had also decided that it just wasn't worth the risk - and likely consequences - of being caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.