The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Julie did not give me the slightest help to resolve my guilt complex over Jen when I phoned her at home during a break the next day, and told her about Jen's joining me in the shower, and my dilemma.

In fact, she sided with Jen!

"Why on earth don't you make love to her, then? It's not like you are going to have children together, and that's the main reason incest is frowned upon!"

"But she's my little sister!"

"She's a grown woman now! She knows what great sex is like, and she needs it, just like I need it, Vee needs it, Sheila needs it and Sian needs it. Adrian can give it to her, which is why she wants to go back there, and she knows that you could do it for her, if only you would! And she feels completely safe with you - and that's really important for a girl."

"But I don't think of her like that!"

"Really?"

"Okay, being totally honest, I think she's gorgeous, and if she wasn't my little sister, and I wasn't in love with you, I admit that I'd be very interested. But she IS my kid sister, and I DO love you!"

"Leave me out of it, please - you sent me down to Clifton again so I could get my jollies with the twins, and you trusted me there, so I trust you, and I want both you and Jen to enjoy yourselves. Please, pretty please, do put her out of her misery. I know that after you took my virginity, the hours until you came back to make love to me again seemed to drag on, and I'm sure Jen feels the same, that she wants more, to check that the first time wasn't just a wonderful dream!"

"You mean I've opened Pandora's box by getting Adrian to take her virginity?"

"No, not quite like that, but now she's had great sex, she quite naturally wants to do it again! Her body craves it; that's why the human race survives! And you are the only safe source of it at the moment - she's far too nice a kid to trawl her body round the pub until someone offers to fuck her! Go on, be kind to her. You might enjoy it too!"

Her last words were interrupted, as the telephone beeped at me to tell me my last 2p piece was about to run out. I'd already gone through all my 10p coins.

Phoning Julie during the day was really expensive, peak rate for a trunk call. No wonder my stash of phone money was almost depleted. I'd have to get Mum to go to the bank for another bag of coins, because we were always at the factory during banking hours.

Bugger.

"That's the pips! Got to go, love you!"

I went back to the vegetable line in a slightly dazed state.

Julie had given me a lot to think about.

It was very difficult to concentrate on my work after that conversation with Julie.

I suspect that more than just the occasional dried out or dirty spinach leaf that should have been rejected got through to the freezers; certainly there were far more decent leaves than there should have been in my waste container, when I tipped it into the skip at the end of the shift. Luckily, no-one was checking the quality of my work that day!

On the way home that night - well, very early the next morning actually, as it had been another extended shift - I stopped the car on the side of the road before we got to the outskirts of town.

I gathered up my courage, and looked at my little sister.

"Jen, I had a long chat to Julie this afternoon, and I've been mulling over what she said. I keep thinking of you as my much younger sister, but of course I forget that you are the same age as Sheila, and she's certainly old enough to do as she pleases! I'm all confused, but basically Julie told me to offer to make love to you, if that is what you really, really, want me to do!"

She laughed.

"Is that why you've been looking as if the police were after you for the last two days?"

"Yeah, well I felt really guilty about fancying my little sister, and enjoying washing your boobs so much!"

"Oh Jon! You can be a nincompoop sometimes! It's not as if you want to marry me! We're young and healthy, and we've both discovered we enjoy sex, and of course at our age, our hormones are kicking in. Well, I enjoy washing your body too, and we'll see where we go. I'd love to be given a few more orgasms, and Julie and Sheila both say you're a great lover, but with Mum and Dad around it's going to feel hurried and sordid, and I don't want to do it that way. And I know you don't either. So let's just enjoy what we can."

I was really impressed with her, yet again. That was a very mature attitude to take, and if I was brutally honest with myself, probably far more mature and grown-up than I was.

"Okay, Jen, I promise I'll do my best for you! Like you, I'm not going to risk Mum and Dad catching us, but tell me when you are ready."

"Thanks, Jon, that means a lot to me!"

She leant over and kissed me on the cheek, I started the engine, and we went home.

Mum had left us a ham salad plated up in the fridge, so we ate that, and half of a pork pie that we spotted lurking behind it, and went up to the bathroom for our shower.

After washing each others' backs, instead of just soaping up my chest, Jen hugged me tight, and locked her lips to mine in our first naked kiss.

I could feel her boobs pressed against me, and naturally Gustav tried to surge up between us, and we had to wriggle a bit to get him comfortable.

"Mmmm, you feel really good against me, Jon!"

"So do you, Sis!"

"It's a real shame that Mum and Dad are just down the landing."

"Yeah, it is, so we'd better stop now before I get carried away! If they weren't here, I'd be taking you off to my bed, and making mad passionate love to you all night long!"

"I certainly wouldn't say no, but they would go ballistic if they caught us!"

We snogged just a little longer, and then dried off and went off to our separate beds. Mrs Palm and her five daughters helped me reduce the tension I was feeling, and I slept well.

There was no pretence in my mind now; my sexual excitement that night was all about my kid sister and her extremely desirable body; and knowing that we had made the mutual decision that if the right chance presented itself, we would make love.

She hadn't been teasing me with her kissing and joining me in the shower; her interest was for real.

I knew that the two of us making love was what Jen genuinely wanted, and now I had finally realised that it was what I wanted as well.

The only remaining feeling of guilt was more of a worry about keeping it secret from Mum and Dad; we knew that they would be really unhappy about it if they ever found out.

Actually, forget 'really unhappy'. They would be incandescently angry, and would blame me entirely. Jen was still their little girl, and Dad would be incredibly and fiercely protective of her. I'd probably be dead, or wish I was!

xxxxxxx

We both slept well, and after a hurried breakfast, Jen drove us to the factory on the Monday morning.

It was a relatively quiet day at work, and we got away just after eight in the evening. It was one of those warm nights that you sometimes get in late September, the kind that we call an 'Indian Summer', and Jen turned right out of the factory car park instead of left.

"Where are we going, Sis?"

"I had a look at the large-scale map on the weighbridge office wall this afternoon, and there's a nice little side road coming up shortly, with a field where they've just baled the second hay crop. I fancy some quiet time alone with you!"

"Does that mean that you would like me to make love to you tonight?"

"Yes please!"

"I'd love to! But in a Mini?"

"Not a problem. Trust me! Anyway, how do you get four elephants in a Mini?"

"I don't know, how do you get four elephants in a Mini?"

"Two in the front and two in the back, of course!"

I groaned at the old joke.

I hoped she wasn't serious about wanting to make love in Mum's Mini; I had a school friend who claimed to have done some 'heavy petting' in the back of his Dad's Ford Zephyr, and I could readily believe that you could stretch out in one of those monsters. But in a Mini? Nah, no way, not a snowball's chance in hell!

Jen pulled off the road into a field full of hay bales, and parked the car beside a pile of eight bales. It was almost fully dark around us, and she switched off the lights and the ignition. There was a slight reddish glow in the western sky from the setting sun, which we hadn't noticed in the glare of the factory lights or the Mini headlights.

She checked that she had applied the handbrake, opened her door and got out.

"Come on then!"

I pulled down on the wire handle which opened the door from the inside, and climbed out. Jen was already at the back of the car, reaching inside the small boot.

"I borrowed Dad's picnic groundsheet and rug; we'd better pile our clothes on the car seats, so we don't lose them in the dark."

I told myself that I should have known better, and trusted Jen to think this through and prepare. Then I thought I'd better tell her as well.

"I should have guessed! You said that you didn't want to do it in the back of a car! Well done you!"

Yet again, I was really impressed with how much she had grown up in the last year.

We quickly stripped off, piled our clothes and met at the back of the car, where we spread the groundsheet, covered it with the rug, and stood naked together in the middle to hug and kiss.

"What would you like to do first, Sis?"

"Adrian was going to teach me soixante neuf, but I wanted him inside me again instead - so could you please show me how to do that?"

"Gladly - did you manage any oral sex with him at all?"

"Julie showed me how to clean him up, and said that his come was delicious, but that was all."

"Okay, so there are a couple of things that you need to remember about oral sex to run through first. Personal hygiene is really important, so I make sure that I wash my cock thoroughly every day, including under the foreskin. You aren't going to be able to see clearly in the dark now, but remind me to show you later how I do it. If a boy can't be bothered to keep clean, you don't want to bother with him. If he doesn't brush his teeth, he probably won't keep the rest of him wholesome, and if he smells bad, he's going to taste absolutely revolting!"

"Yuck! Thanks, I'll watch out for that."

"Please go carefully and gently, don't use your nails or teeth on Gustav, and be very careful of my balls, which are extremely fragile! The head of the penis is the most sensitive part, but the shaft can be quite fun too. When the man comes, it is entirely your choice whether to spit or swallow. If you don't like the taste, make sure you either spit or have a tissue handy to mop up - there can be quite a lot of mess!"

"Okay, but please tell me if I'm being too enthusiastic!"

"Oh, you can be sure that I will! On your side, again keep it all clean down there, and the pubic hair cut reasonably short but not scratchy and stubbly. I noticed at Clifton that you had trimmed it neatly, so presumably you know all that. Just remember that there is nothing wrong with oral sex, and if a boy says it is too dirty or it is a disgusting thing to do, then clearly he doesn't want to please you, and you don't want to bother seeing him again. It's another way of weeding out the selfish ones before they get too far."

"Does it matter that I've had a couple of wees since I last washed?"

"I don't think so, it's not as if you've wet yourself, and if there is a tiny bit of wee, it will quickly get lost in the taste of your juices. Same with Gustav, I try to shake off the last drop when I have a pee, but if there is a tiny bit left, you shouldn't really taste it."

"Good, I always dab myself with a bit of tissue, so it should be fine."

"If you're happy to give it a go, darling, I'll start with you, and then you can have a try with Gustav, and then we'll put both bits together at the same time! I hope you'll really enjoy what I'm about to do to you, because I'm going to do my level best to make it as good as possible for you."

I gently laid my sister down on her back, kissed her, and scooted between her legs. Her bush was still nicely trimmed, and I soon found my way to her honey pot. She was actually quite wet already.

"You've been thinking about this moment for a while, haven't you?"

"Yes, ever since it looked like we would get off work early!"

Her juices were absolutely delicious! In the same way that a cup of the same brand of tea tasted slightly different in Cardiff, Bristol and at home - but best of all at home because that's what my palate was used to - Julie, Sheila and Jen all had a different effect on my taste buds, but Jen's secretions were the best I had yet enjoyed.

I took a good lick around her labia to get some more, and she moaned. I gathered some of her nectar in my mouth, and moved up to kiss her again. As her mouth opened under mine, I let part of the juice trickle through her lips. She probed for more, and I released it.

"Is that what I taste like?"

"Yes, and jolly good you are too! I'm just going back for a bit more!"

I didn't go directly back down; I made a couple of stops on the way at Jen's nipples. They resembled organ stops when I had finished nuzzling them, and Jen was whimpering.

I lapped up some more of her wonderful juices, and then sat up to teach her how to give fellatio. It was tricky in the pitch black, but she got the general idea.

Then I got her to sit astride my chest, getting trodden on accidentally in the process, and explained how we were going to try soixante-neuf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.