The Summer Holidays
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Thursday and Friday were shorter working days as there was now less produce coming in; Mum and Dad were still up when we got home both nights, so Jen's little ambushes in the shower were thwarted, as we spent the time chatting to our parents while eating our supper, and then had to take turns in the bathroom. I was almost sorry!

On Saturday, we got back home about one in the morning.

Mum had left the makings of another good fry up in the pan, and there was a fresh crusty batch loaf to cut at.

We elected to shower first, and tiptoed quietly to the bathroom, where we locked ourselves in.

We did each other's backs again, and then Jen turned me round and soaped up my chest. I tried very hard to look her in the face rather than stare at her lovely pert young breasts, with only partial success.

Gustav sprang to attention and I apologised; Jen giggled and hung the flannel on him.

"He has his uses! Now do my front, please!"

I took the flannel off my cock, and soaped my sister's boobs. They were small and firm, and I have to admit that I thought they were adorable. Her nipples started to become erect as I rinsed them off, and I thought that we'd better stop there.

"Come on, Sis, supper, or we'll never get any sleep!"

"Aaaaawwww, boooooooring!"

As we fried our sausages, bacon, tomatoes and eggs, I tried to work out what on earth to do for the best. I was torn.

I was sure, after touching Jen's tits, that I would not get any sleep at all that night, as my mind was racing, my thoughts in a confusing and confused whirl.

Jen was still my little sister and I wanted to continue to protect her, but, on the other hand, I had arranged for Adrian to turn her from a girl into a woman, and I had to let nature take its course, now that I had unleashed Jen's sexual desires.

Part of me still felt guilty; I could not make my mind up whether I had done her a good turn by helping her to lose her virginity, or just made her life harder for her by adding a complication.

She only knew what she was missing because I had arranged for her to find out what it was like; although of course there was also the fact that she had made up her own mind to have sex before going to Uni.

If I hadn't introduced her to Adrian, she might have found somebody herself. Then I wouldn't have had a clue as to what she had or hadn't done, and I wouldn't have been able to advise her or talk to her as I had been doing.

Oh god this was complicated!

And then, I had to admit to myself that I did find her physically and sexually attractive, which didn't help me one tiny little bit! I had very much enjoyed soaping her boobs, and was really looking forward to doing it again...

I was fairly silent as we cooked and ate our supper.

Jen seemed to realise that I needed to do some serious thinking, and she didn't interrupt me as she made the pot of tea and poured us both a mug.

We had a thick doorstep sized slice of bread with butter and jam each, as we waited for the sausages to be sufficiently cooked before we could add the eggs.

We were both ravenous and ready for the food; there wouldn't have been a lot of conversation anyway as we cleared our plates.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.