The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I nipped down to the Post Office round the corner very first thing on Tuesday morning, as soon as it opened, and bought some Postal Orders to send to Julie, to cover both her train fare and a nice meal out with the twins.

I felt that they all deserved another treat for being so lovely to Jen; I was delighted about how well it had gone, and how much good it had done to her self-confidence.

I think that Mum had also noticed a difference in her, but had just thought that it was similar to the boost she had got out of coming down to Cardiff on her own for the Pink Floyd concert. After all, what else would she have been up to with her big brother looking after her?

I had told Jen what I was doing about the postal orders, and she asked me to add another couple of pounds on her behalf, for them to have a meal out and a drink on her as well. She wrote them all another quick thank-you note, and we posted the letter to Sheila on our way to work.

The factory manager, Mr Johnston, was pleased to see us back, and said so; several of the temporary staff had quit when the work dried up, and he was a bit short handed. We didn't mind, it meant extra hours for us, and there was a good feeling of camaraderie amongst those of us who were staying to the bitter end.

That night, after a long shift, we got back from the factory about ten minutes after midnight.

Mum had left the usual note on the table: 'Don't wake us, supper in fridge.'

We looked in the fridge and found a pan with some stew, a frying pan filled with cold sliced potatoes, and a half blackberry and apple pie with a jug of custard.

We decided to put the potatoes on to fry slowly over a very low heat, and then go and have a quick shower before heating the stew up.

Jen told me to go first, so I stripped off, and had just got under the water, when I felt the shower curtains open again, and a very naked Jen got in with me.

I hissed at her.

"Jen - this is NOT a good idea!"

"Shhhh - you'll wake Dad! Be a darling and wash my back for me, and I'll do yours."

She passed me the soap and a flannel, and turned her back to me.

There was no option but to do as she wanted, unless I wanted a row, and Dad coming in to find us both naked in the shower together...

I moved over a little, so that she could get her back under the flow of water, and then I applied the flannel to the bare skin that I had admired when I had seen it lying on top of Adrian a few days earlier.

My kid sister did indeed have a lovely back, and I had to resist a strong temptation to soap the wonderful globes of her buttocks as they emerged from her slim waist. I mentally shook my head to remove the idea, finished rinsing the soap off, and rather reluctantly handed her the flannel for her turn.

She turned round with her front towards me. I tried very hard to look at her face, rather than at her boobs. I'd only had a few glimpses of them, and part of me very much wanted to see if they were as good as I suspected.

"Now I'll do yours - ooops - hello Gustav, nice to finally meet you!"

My treacherous friend had undergone his natural reaction to being with a lovely naked girl.

I quickly turned round so that she couldn't touch Gustav, but could soap my back.

"Spoilsport!"

"Jen, I hope you are just teasing! You're my sister for gods sake!"

"Shhhh. Let's go and cook supper, and we can talk then."

She washed my back, lingering a little in places, but making a good quick job of it.

"Okay, all done and rinsed!"

"Thanks, Sis!"

We helped each other out of the shower, quickly dried ourselves off with towels, put on our pyjamas and dressing gowns, and quietly left the bathroom and went downstairs.

We warmed up the stew and turned over the potatoes to finish frying; we elected to eat the pie and custard cold to save lighting the oven.

I got the cutlery out and laid the table, while Jen made the tea.

I checked again that the kitchen door was completely closed, and sat down at the table after carrying the plates of food over.

Jen brought the mugs of tea, and took the chair next to me.

As I picked up my knife and fork, I looked her in the eyes.

"Jen, I know you're very interested in male bodies at the moment, but please can we put mine off limits? We're brother and sister, and it's wrong! I don't mind teaching you how to kiss, but I don't think we should go any further."

"So why do you think Adrian and Sheila doing it is not wrong, then?"

Oh god.

No correct answer to that one.

Bollocks!

I was in trouble here. Deep trouble. Up the creek without a paddle, as Dad would have said.

I took a couple of mouthfuls of the food, to give myself time to think.

"Jen, I'm finding this all very difficult to get my head round. Adrian and Sheila are twins and have a very special bond, and I can understand what they are doing, even though I don't think it is right. You are my little sister, and it very definitely feels wrong to think of you in any other way, especially at home with Mum and Dad around."

"So if I wasn't your sister, would you find me attractive?"

That question came at me out of the blue, and, like a fool, I blurted out the answer before I had a chance to think; a clear case of not engaging brain before operating mouth...

"God, yes, you're gorgeous!"

She squealed, and a huge smile broke out on her face.

"Well then, why don't we just enjoy the odd bit of body contact when we can, because I think you're not bad looking either! I want to know more about how the male body looks and feels, and Gustav doesn't mind seeing me, so we both benefit!"

Jen kept on at me over the meal, until I had to admit to her that I had indeed enjoyed washing her back, and that I wouldn't object to doing it again.

"Oh yes, Sis, another thing, you've just called Gustav by name. Can I therefore assume that my loudmouth girlfriend has told my over-curious sister everything, and that I have no secrets any longer?"

"Well, I don't know if she has told me EVERYTHING yet, but of course all your secrets are completely safe with me!"

I grunted. I didn't feel at all safe. I didn't like the use of that little word 'yet', either. It was time to finish this conversation.

"Anyway, Sis, it's time we went up the little wooden hill to Bedfordshire!"

She laughed at the expression, which our grandparents had often used to tell us it was bedtime.

"We've just got to clear up, and then I agree, I'm certainly ready to hit the hay!"

We quickly washed and dried up the dishes, switched off the downstairs lights, and headed for our bedrooms.

Jen gave me a thorough goodnight kiss outside her door, and the tingle in my lips lasted until I fell asleep. One day, she was going to make some lucky bloke very happy!

xxxxxxx

Wednesday was a very long day indeed at the factory; it was nearer two o'clock in the morning before we were back home and in the shower together, with the bathroom door carefully locked.

I had no hesitation this time in washing Jen's back. She returned the favour, and after drying off and getting into our pyjamas, we went downstairs to devour the cold meat salad Mum had left out for us.

After we had washed up the plates, and while we were waiting for the kettle to boil again for a final cup of tea, Jen asked me another awkward question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.